Char is six months

I hate being sick but my new family is with me to help with everything even Emily is worried about me.

"Mommy" are you okay, I am fine sweetie.

She went to play with dolls in her room, Char fixed breakfast for them, and Henry put his daughter in her highchair!

He tried to feed her but she was giving her daddy a hard time so Char tried not to laugh at him here let me.

Open up she told her and she eats without giving Charlotte trouble looks like she likes you more than me.

oh, come on Hen not true she told him!

I am sorry Daddy she gave the sad look he had ever seen in his life, oh ok baby girl he told her that, and Char had bathed her.

Put her for a nap she asked Mommy well take a nap with me sure baby she got under the covers with her!

He was looking for Char and saw her napping with Emily so he took his camera out and took a picture of them.

Henry back into his room and he knew Charlotte and his daughter were a perfect match for each other and he hoped they would become a family.

after a 2 hour nap, they woke up?

They played with each other in Emily's room and she turned to her new mom She loves her very much and she said the same They went downstairs to see Henry sitting on the couch.