Bianca's obsession with Blake?

I am obsessed with my Blake is so good to me and I love him so much and he is the best lover I ever had.  We are made for each other that is why.

Bianca woke up to her boyfriend in her bed after they had sex, Hey sexy he kissed her neck Umm she said.

She looks at the clock she says she needs to go to work, She promises she will get drunk with him at night!

He asked her can he get his way with her after they got drunk ok we will baby girl She left in her car and went to work.

Bianca couldn't focus on work because she wanted to be with her boyfriend at night and she wanted to be with him.

So she asked if could she have the rest of the week with her friends She told her boss Oh ok you can do that and she left!

Bianca called him and said I am coming home now oh good daddy is waiting for you and she said I am coming.

Love you, baby, she said to the phone and he said the same to her and he would see her soon and she hung up the phone!

When she entered the house he grabbed her by the hair and kissed her on the lips and she went to the kitchen.

You get drunk without me yes but here is your drink Thanks baby, She chugged in fast and they went to his bedroom.

New years