Catching up with an old friend.

I am driving to Char's house where she lives now because her ex-husband kicked her out but I am happy that they aren't together anymore.

I wanted to tell her how I felt about her but I got cold feet so I kept to myself.

Hey, Henry long time no see Hi Mrs. Page is Charlotte here Yes she sweetheart Henry to see you oh hey hen!

Hey, Char ready for lunch sure let's go they left I am sorry about Bianca that she told Henry and he turned to her and said she isn't the one for me as I thought.

Char laid her hand on mine then I started to blush.

I am sorry what Jack did to you I know then she said that he isn't the best guy I thought he was at first!

We are here Henry helped her out of the car by holding his hand out for her and saying to Henry why thank you sir Anything my best friend Henry said to her.

She kissed him on his cheek and Henry put his hand on his cheek and had a smile on his face Henry went to his car.

They went inside to eat and talked about the old days at school she said I am happy that Blake didn't ask me out!

I know he is a jerk She agreed with him but that and they left the eatery, I had fun she said to Henry.

Thanks, Hen, she went inside the house, and her parents asked how was lunch it was good Char told them.