Bianca Unhappiness

Bianca wished that she wasn't married to Henry and got pregnant with that brat Emily is so whiney.

I stormed now the house that I shared with him, hey sis what are you doing here Bianca sat down.

Will I fight with Henry so you want to go to the club yes I need to get away from them then she orders a drink!

When they got there the girls saw Blake said Hi, hey man they said to him and he sat down with them.

He asked her to want to get out of her Sure let's go bye girls, they the club, wow you started smoking yes I did!

When I had my daughter oh ok how is married life not good she said to him and she left with him.

Well, I can make you feel better, he leaned over to kiss her and she kissed back and they made out.

She told him that he would treat me better than Henry, Of course, I will baby Blake kissed her again!

Good like you Blake said I like you too baby They ended up in bed together and she felt good with him.

The next day she left his house and stayed with her sister Bianca didn't want to go home to Henry and her daughter, Her husband kept calling her but she didn't pick up his calls because she was at work.

After her shift, she went home why hadn't answered my calls he said to her and she walked away from him.

I was at work oh ok leave me alone alright Whatever says Henry went to the bedroom to take a nap.