Jack and Maria

I love my soon-be-wife so much and I would do anything for her because he loves her so much more than Charlotte.

Also, I am glad Charlotte isn't in my life anymore I don't care about that baby and I have the most beautiful girl in my life.

His fan has been dating on and off for 2 years now and he is happy with her Jack wishes that he never married Charlotte!

He hopes she becomes his wife and has a family with her soon even though his parents like Maria better than Charlotte.

Jack doesn't regret cheating on Charlotte with his bride-be because they fall in love with each other.

They are happy ☺that page is out of their life for good and he wishes that he didn't marry Charlotte!

Because he knew she liked Henry more than him that's why it makes him so mad at her that He doesn't like Henry.

And she shouldn't have married him at all but he is glad that he got rid of her in his house and moved Maria?

Jack and his soon-be-wife went home after the tour hey babe let's start on the wedding plan sure love!

How many do you want to invite how about 34 guests oh I love it Jack told her and she thinks it is a good idea.

And I was thinking of spending my honeymoon at home oh ok cool that sounds good to me and they went to bed?

After we can go to my parents and spend time with them sure we can do that baby and they got up!

Around 6 in the morning because they need to go to the doctor's at 9 am after he needs to go to the studio.