Piper and Billy get back together?

I am glad that she took me back because I was missing her crazy even though my parents were happy for us.

Also, I 👂 Finally Henry and Charlotte are happy together but she is pregnant with someone else baby 🚼?

Hey, there sweetheart says Billy to Piper 💋 He on the lips and kissed her hungrily and went to meet Henry and Char.

They visited Charlotte and Henry at his house and stayed for hours with them and they went to their parent's home!

We are happy that you guys are back together now yep we are a man and Piper called her friends and she told them.

I am glad that my sister is happy again with you me too Henry that he said to him they get along better.

Well, we need to get home sure Thanks for coming nice meeting you Char said you too Billy 👋 pips she says to her!

Thanks for taking me back baby you are welcome babe they the house go their separate homes and they broke up?

she is glad that Billy comes to his senses Being away from her was crazy and they made up what made them happy.

He felt the same way about her too, even their friends said the same thing and they hoped they wouldn't break up.

They thought about each other all the time when they were dating other people, For the time being, I love you Billy turned in I love you too babe.