The ex-wife of Jack Swagger

I never thought Jack would cheat me but he did. I kept thinking what did I do wrong in our marriage? I am a good wife to him and he does this to me!

I just found out that I am pregnant because we were trying for two years and now it finally happened and I can't wait to tell him!

When I told him that, he was happy that he was going to be a father.

I noticed the change in him three weeks later. Jack turned cold towards me all of a sudden and I don't know why!!

I keep getting a weird feeling that he is hiding something from me.

Flashback: Char came home very tired because she worked in a club and has been a waitress for about 3 -years -old now, She wants to snuggle up with her husband, but when she calls him there isn't an answer from him she thinks to herself, he must be sleeping. When she got to their bedroom and saw he was naked with his fan, she screamed at them to get out and told him that she hated wanting him to stay out of her life for good.

They had been married for about four years ago they met in college and fell in love at first sight! She moved back in with her parents, they would help with the baby One day he came to my parents' house and begged me to give him another chance, I said no also I told him alone.

Note: Char is 25 years old, and Jack is 29 years old in this story.

Next up Henry, and Bianca

I moved this to this account