It Was Meant To Be [A Fronnie...

LonelyQuxnViolet tarafından

Freddy Fazbear is the ruthless, heartless, cold leader of the Fazbear gang, who doesn't care about anyone but... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The New Girl
Chapter 2 - Raging Out
Chapter 3 - Secret Feelings
Chapter 4 - Relaxing
Chapter 5 - Friends
Chapter 6 - Bonding
Chapter 7 - Ignoring
Chapter 8 - Flashbacks
Chapter 9 - Violent Love
Chapter 10 - Falling In Love
Chapter 11 - Secrets
Chapter 13 - Reunions
Chapter 14 - Planning
Chapter 15 - Changes
Chapter 16 - Splitting Up
Chapter 17 - Kidnapped
Chapter 18 - Torture
Chapter 19 - Confrontations
Chapter 20 - Mangle
Chapter 21 - Toy Chica
Chapter 22 - Recoveries
Chapter 23 -Apologies
Chapter 24 - Calming Down
Chapter 25 - Freddy's Secret
Goodbye Amazing People!!!

Chapter 12 - Just Tell Me

991 32 27
LonelyQuxnViolet tarafından

Sorry I left you guys on a cliffhanger for a while....

This may not end well...

Just kidding, I don't know. May contain some cursing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bonnie and Thunder shared glances as they stood quietly. Goldie stared wide eyed at the picture and folded it, attempting to hide it

Freddy was gazing at Bonnie and out of the corner of his eye, he could see his brother folding a picture up.

He became enraged and spoke.

"What the hell is going on!?" Goldie froze, staring at him. Bonnie began to feel her face getting hot. Thunder bit her lip when they all heard Bonnie speak up.

"Mangle..." She muttered quietly.

Freddy stared at Bonnie, and just her mentioning the name made anger rise inside. "What so you mean Bon?"

Goldie glared at Bonnie but his mood changed when he saw Freddy. Freddy was staring helplessly at both of them, and Goldie unfolded it.

Thunder began to explain the situation.

"Look Freddy, Mike and Violet got a document and pictures of the new batch of animatronics...Mangle is one of them, along with Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Marionette, Balloon Boy." She paused and groaned, continuing. "I think that is it though..."

Freddy clenched his fists, and muttered. "Fuck...When are they getting here...and how do you know that it is Mangle?"

Thunder raised an eyebrow and spoke. "How many other white, pirate, vixens with pink blush do you know?" Freddy rolled his eyes as Goldie answered. "Who knows when they are getting here, maybe in a day or two."

Bonnie sighed and stroked Freddy's arm. "It's okay... she probably got over you by now." Freddy smiled and gave her a hug. "Thanks Bon." She smiled and slightly kissed him on the cheek, as Thunder bit her lip. She winked at Bonnie who began to blush.

Chica appeared at the door, and spoke. "Hey lovebirds, hurry up! There is a birthday party in an hour!"

Thunder and the gang chuckled as Goldie gave her a small but passionate kiss on the cheek. She blushed as her, Freddy, and Bonnie walked out and onto the stage.

Goldie waved slightly to her, and sighed, sitting back on the wall, thoughts of what would happen.

"Hey kids, it's your very best friend, Freddy Fazbear!" Freddy said into the microphone, in front of a bunch of children. "Who wants to eat pizza with Chica the Chicken?" Chica said to the kids. The kids smiled, and cheered. "Don't forget about me! I'm Bonnie The Bunny!" Bonnie said.

The kids smiled as the last animatronic introduced herself. "What about me huh? It's your friend Thunderskies!" Thunder said, smiling. Both Bonnie and her glanced at each other, and smiled, both rocking out on their guitars.

Freddy and Chica rolled their eyes as Freddy spoke up. "Okay, okay, enough girls. We have a show to put on!" Chica smiled, and cheered. "Yeah! Let's start!"

Bonnie began playing her guitar, till feeling a bit nervous. She made eye contact with Freddy, and he nodded his head, whispering. "You can do it Bonnie." She nodded her head, and continued.

Thunder began playing, and nodded her head in approval at Bonnie. Freddy smiled as he began to sing.

The kids cheered as the gang performed. Chica invited two or three kids to join them on stage, and danced on stage with them.

Soon the performance was over. "Now let's get some pizza!" Chica shouted in a bubbly voice. Thunder chuckled and spoke. "Fine, let's get some pizza." They all took a bow, and left the stage.

Freddy turned to Bonnie, and hugged her. "Wow Bonnie, you killed it out there!" Thunder said, patting her on the back. Angel was back there, trying to keep Goldie company. "She killed it!?" Angel said, shocked.

The gang all bursted in laughter as Angel giggled. "Im kidding." She said, still laughing. Bonnie calmed down, and spoke. "Can we meet some kids?" She said with a smile.

Bonnie loved to see kids.

Freddy nodded his head, and pointed to the door, as the gang followed.

The two were almost immediately greeted by a crowd of children. Bonnie chuckled as a little girl took her paw and walked inside the arcade with her. She quickly saw Thunder playing air hockey with a boy.

Thunder loooked up and waved, looking back down to contnue the game.

Bonnie giggled as the little girl went over to the skeeball machine. Bonnie smiled and placed two quarters in. The little girl smiled and started playing.

"Your turn Lucy!" Bonnie said as she played skeeball with her. Lucy picked up a skeeball and played. She frowned, seeing she didn't win. Bonnie smiled and picked up one, handing it to her.

Lucy smiled as Bonnie spoke. "Here, I'll help you." She went behind her and helped her. Freddy looked over during a basketball shooting game and watched the two play.

He smiled as Lucy got the one in the middle. "I got it Bonnie, I got it!" The two got a lot of tickets and the little girl hugged Bonnie. Lucy then giggled as she ran over to the prize corner and saw bunches of prizes.

Bonnie walked over and helped her pick out a prize. "What do you want?" She asked kindly. Lucy smiled brightly as she pointed to a large, purple, stuffed bunny. Bonnie blushed a bit as the cashier took the tickets, giving the girl the stuffed animal.

Lucy giggled, hugging Bonnie. "Thank you Bonnie!" She said as Lucy's mother spoke. "Come on sweetie, we have to go." She sighed sadly as she hugged Bonnie. "Bye bye Bonnie!" She giggled as she ran to her mom. Bonnie waved goodbye as Freddy walked over.

"Not bad with kids huh?" He said, smiling a bit. Bonnie looked up at him, and stood up, staring at him. "I-I guess, not sure." She said quietly. Freddy smiled, and held his paw out. "Well, you are much better with kids than any other animatronic..."

Bonnie raised an eyebrow, and pointed over to Chica who was playing around with a group of kids. Freddy chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his head.

"Okay...second best animatronic with kids." Bonnie chuckled for a second as she put her paw on Freddy's. "Ready for the next performance?" She asked, not nervous. He stared at her, smiling. "You aren't nervous?" He asked nicely. She shook her head, and spoke. "Nope, not anymore."

The two smiled, letting go of each other's paw, and walked out to perform.

[Skipping the rest of the day until twelve pm]

As the bell rang twelve, Mike and Violet strolled inside the office as Violet ran to the chair. She sat down, as Mike rolled his eyes. She giggled and spoke. "Looks like I got here first!" She giggled as Mike pulled out a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. "Whatever." He said, as he playfully started to sit on her. "AH!" She chuckled, pushing Mike off of her.

He chuckled, eating chips, and got another chair. She sighed, and giggled as Mike pulled out the chair, and sat next to her. Violet rolled her eyes, grabbing the bag. "Hey!" Mike giggled out as he reached for his bag. "But I loooooove them!" Violet playfully whined.

Violet continued laughing as she gave him the chips, and the two ate them. He looked at the cameras, and groaned.

"Boring." Violet whispered. Mike nodded his head in agreement as he watched the animatronics get off stage.

Angel hoped off the stage as Freddy jumped off. He giggled, scratching Angel's head. She giggled as she fixed her bow and tried tickling Freddy. Bonnie chuckled as she sat on the stage with Thunder. Angel smiled and hid behind Bonnie.

Freddy smiled as he shared eye contact with Bonnie. She smiled, as Freddy whispered to her. "Do you think things will be the same after Mangle comes?"

Bonnie took a minute, staying quiet.

She knew Mangle was trouble, but never knew when they would be here. She nodded her head as she heard Mike. "Guys, get on stage!" He was waving his arms in a warning way, as the group noticed a truck. Bonnie gasped, and got on stage, along with Freddy, Angel, and Thunder.

Violet dashed out, and opened the door, letting guys carrying or pulling boxes inside as Mike stared at them nervously. "Hey, you Mike Schmidt?" An older guy asked, holding a clipboard an pen.

Mike nodded his head, getting handed it.

Freddy remembered when he saw Bonnie getting transported to the pizzeria, but instead of being the bad guy, he was now the good guy. Would he stay the god guy, even though Mangle came back?

Bonnie nervously watched as the crewmen pulled in one, two, three, four, five boxes. She gulped quietly as the men walked out, leaving Mike, the older guy, and Violet.

"Thanks man." The guy said, taking the clipboard and pen, and left the place.

Freddy turned to Mike and Violet, speaking. "Go to the office..." He said quietly as Mike grabbed Violet's hand, dragging her back to the office.

Thunder stared at Freddy, and dashed in front of him. She spoke, quietly. "Hey, you don't need to do this Freddy..." She knew Freddy was still heart broken, and did not want him to do something stupid. Freddy looked at her in the eyes, speaking quietly. "Thunder, just let me do it."

She stared at him, as Bonnie walked up to him. "Let him Thunder." Bonnie said as Thunder sighed. She took a step to the side, as Foxy and Goldie watched over. Chica looked at Foxy, grabbing his paw. Thunder held Goldie close. Both Chica and Thunder knew that Toy Chica would right away go nuts, just seeing Goldie and Foxy.

Freddy went over to a small box, and opened it. As he did, something popped out, making him back up a little bit. It was the Marionette. "Freddy!" He screamed, giving him a hug.

Bonnie raised an eyebrow as Thunder smiled. "Hey Mari." She said. The Marionette glanced at Thunder, rolling his eyes. He let go of Freddy, as Freddy opened up another small box.

"Haha!"

"DAMMIT!" Thunder screamed. She quickly covered her ears as the others stared at Balloon Boy. Freddy groaned as he opened another box. It was Toy reddy, who he helped up. "Sorry bruh." Freddy said, helping him up.

Toy Freddy brushed himself off as he got up, and pointed at the remaining boxes.

"Mangle, TC, and BonBon should be in the others." Freddy glanced at him and spoke. "Mind helping me?" Toy Freddy shrugged his shoulders and went over to a box, as did Freddy.

As Freddy ripped the box open, he was greeted by TC. "Hey Freddy! Have you seen my Goldie!?" Toy Chica screeched, until seeing Goldie. "There's my cuddle bear!" She smiled until seeing Thunder, holding his paw. She glared at her, and muttered awful things under her breath.

Toy Freddy opened up a box, and was greeted with a bright red guitar hitting his face. "Oh...Sorry boss." Toy Bonnie said awkwardly. Toy Freddy backed up a little bit, holding his face. "Gee, nice to see you too BonBon." He sarcastically remarked as she chuckled. "Sorry Fred." she said, climbing out of the box.

Bonnie looked over at the last box. Freddy looked at her, with a sad tone to both of their faces. Freddy walked over and opened the box as the others watched.

"Freddy!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OH NO! THE CLIFFHANGERS ARE ATTACKING AGAIN! TAKE COVER! AH!

Lol just kidding. Time for a lil reunion! Ugh...this is not going to end well for our Bonnie, is it?

*slaps mangle*

NU! FREDDEH IS BONNIEHS!

>:L

Okay...im going to shut up now....

Don't forget to vote and leave nice comments! <3

-BonnieTheBunny245

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1K 71 20
❝ You ask me all these questions, however I fear there's very little I can share with you... All I can tell you with certainty is that I, too, have b...
103K 2.4K 37
*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that. But you never expected it to result to...
594 7 69
Based on CG87 original series, Bonnie and Violet were siblings by heart and started having their own adventures with their new animatronic friends...
6.1K 180 40
Freddy is the brother of Goldie, the owner of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, Bonnie is the brother and heir to the Fazbears Frights Attraction. When Fred...