Marriage Problem

By Naveena88

Henry is married to Bianca, and Charlotte is married to Jack, a pop star. But marrying these two couples has... More

Bianca and Henry have been married for two and a half years.
now he was facing the consequences
Henry will see Charlotte again.
Emily 🌹hart
Mr. Page and Mrs. Page
High School Reunion
The ex-wife of Jack Swagger
Jack and Maria
in love
Flashback
Bianca's betrayal
Blake controls Bianca
Bianca's co-workers and boss are worried about her
Bianca's obsession with Blake?
Blake's pet name for Bianca
Bianca's little sister.
Bianca can't have any more children?
Holly and Molly
Holly falls in love with Molly
Do Holly and Molly fight for the first time?
Doctor's appointment
Piper
Bianca is Blake's baby girl.
Bianca Unhappiness
Piper and Billy broke up
Jasper and Chloe?
Catching up with an old friend.
Henry asked out Charlotte.
Henry asked Char to move in with him and Emily.
Chole is pregnant
Char, is two weeks pregnant?
it's a girl
Girl names
Billy misses Piper
Piper and Billy get back together?
Bianca's family
another flashback
Chenry made love for the first time
The day before Valentine's
Bianca and Blake got into a fight?
Jack's future wife
Char is six months
Future Mrs. Hart
what is he doing here Henry?
Char moves back with Jack?
Henry misses Char
Charlotte misses Henry and Emily
Finally a family

Emily meets Charlotte

18 2 1
By Naveena88

I am finally getting to meet my dad's new girlfriend, Charlotte. I wonder if she will like me. Henry told her that she would love me.

Emily, would you meet my girlfriend and say hi to her hidden behind her dad's legs because she is shy?

Emily is shy, so she comes out from behind her father to talk to Charlotte. Emily asks Charlotte about what makes her father happy.

Emily asked Charlotte how she and her father met. Charlotte told her the story, and then Emily told Charlotte, "You better not hurt my dad!"

Emily, be nice to your father. I won't stand for you being rude to him. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Charlotte says she approves of Emily, and Emily is glad that she does because she loves her dad so much. Charlotte stays with them, and they all sit on the couch together to watch a movie.

Henry starts to cry and says "I love you too, sweetheart." He kisses her, and Emily looks at them in surprise.

Emily was grossed out by the kissing and told her dad and Charlotte that she wasn't used to that yet.

They both said to her that they all sat on the couch watching a movie called "Addalin" with his little girl.

After the movie, Emily, her dad, and Charlotte fell asleep on the sofa. When Emily woke up, she told her dad that she needed to go home. Charlotte will see them tomorrow after her work. Then Henry took Emily up the stairs to her bedroom.

Charlotte will see them tomorrow after her work. Then Henry took Emily up the stairs to her bedroom.

Hey there, sweetheart. How was spending time with your boyfriend? I had a good time with him, and I got to meet his little girl, Emily. See, that is good, Charlotte.

I apologize if the chapters in my story are out of order. I'm still learning how to write and organize my thoughts. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Different By Tina

Fanfiction

5.3K 141 17
Henry and charlotte are dating, but charlotte's parents dont know her secert and they dont know henry's either. She deceides to tell them but things...
24.1K 441 26
Marco is dating Jackie and almost every time they spend time together but behind there happiness Star was not. Ok that's it, if you want to know mor...
13K 366 7
Laura is stuck between the Karnstein siblings. She can't have one and not the other and it kills her. She loves Carmilla... She really fucking loves...
94.3K 4.8K 39
In which two polar opposites are forced into a brother and sister relationship by marriage. As years go by, Zayn still refused to accept Lauren as hi...