๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—™๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...

By _venus_sagittarius_

When Deadpool arrives it reveals what Ava thought she may never have! True Love More

๐‘จ๐’—๐’‚ ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ ๐‘ด๐’๐’๐’
117
๐‘ด๐’–๐’•๐’†๐’…
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“
๐‘ฐ.๐‘ฌ.๐‘ซ
๐‘ถ๐’“๐’‘๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’…
๐–๐ž๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐
๐’๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง 5 ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง๐ข๐š
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐œ๐ก
๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ
๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š
๐€๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‹๐ข๐ž ๐€๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ฎ๐๐š๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐€๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
Season 6
๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐€ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ

355 3 0
By _venus_sagittarius_

"What'd you reading this time?" Jordan asked walking into his living room with two coffee cups. He was shirtless which Ava wasn't complaining about. 

"This chapter I missed in school. Deaton wants me to continue to take it easy." Ava said putting air quotes around the last part making Jordan chuckle. "I get it. I died or almost died but I'm fine now." 

"Tell me about this book," Jordan said and Ava smiled. She started rambling on about the characters, plot and themes so much that she doesn't notice Jordan's distance look. Ava got a shiver making her shake her shoulders slightly before turning to Jordan and noticing the fiery orange glow in her eyes.

Jordan walked out and Ava started following as she rang someone on her phone. "It's happening?" Argent asked.

"Yeah, I've already texted Scott."

🔥🔥

Scott, Stiles, Liam and Ava are diving in Stiles' jeep as Ava gets a text from Argent. "Guys he's at the school," Ava said making Liam turn to her in confusion.

"Why's Parrish headed to the school?" Liam asked and Ava sighed.

"It's not Jordan. At least not right now." She said.

"Okay, why's a Hellhound going to the school?" Liam asked.

"Cause he's got a yearning for higher education," Stiles said sarcastically and Liam gave him a look. "Liam, Hellhound's at the school, so, we're going to the school. Okay?" Stiles continue pressing on the gas.

Minutes later they pulled up to the school. Liam climbed out after Ava and slammed the door making them all turn to him. "Sorry," Liam said sheepishly.

They catch up to Argent who had his gun in his hand. "Where's Jordan?" Ava asked and Argent sighed.

"I lost him. He's moving too fast." Argent said and Ava looked around, finding Jordan. But a scent caught her attention, making her slowly walk away from the group.

"Guy...s..." Ava called realising what the scent was. The group followed after her where a body stood at her feet and a couple of puddles of blood. The group followed the blood and bodies to the bus which was filled with dozens of mauled bodies with seats ripped and sprawled across the floor. There was a young blonde man, who was still alive, coughing before reaching a handout. "Help...me." He weakly pleaded.

Scott moved to help him when Jordan walked out with his eyes glowing with fire, fangs and claws out and veins filled with magma, fizzling through the soot-covered chest and back. "It's a trap." The Hellhound growled before turning to Ava. "Leave."

"Please..." The guy on the bus pleaded.

Scott moved forward again. "You can't help him," Jordan said.

Everyone froze slightly when they heard the loud snarling. The body was ripped in half and thrown to the ground in front of the bus with his organs spilt on the floor as everyone stared in horror. A shadowy figure leaned over the bodies, revealing the Beast. Scott's eyes widen as he gulped nervously and Stiles looked terrified.  "That's big. No one said it was that big." Stiles said.

"I did," Liam said and Ava stared at Jordan who flicked his claws out and burst into flames roaring back as the Beast roared. The Beast stomps down the aisle, leaping through the window and running into the woods. The Hellhound followed after vanishing into the woods as well.

Scott turned to the other overwhelmed. "What the hell's happening?"

"It's getting smarter," Argent answered.

🔥🔥

"I'm headed in for my shift. You guys think you'll be okay for the night?" Melissa asked as Ava walked into the house and Malia sighed.

"Do we need to do this?" Malia asked.

"Deaton said the Desert Wolf can't get her power back unless she comes for us on a full moon," Ava said and Breadon cocked her gun.

"Just because there are rules to taking power doesn't mean she plans to follow them," Breadon said.

"Yeah, well, I've come up with a rule of my own...Never be too careful." Melissa said crossing the door frame and placing the line of Moutain Ash as Ava sighed in annoyance.

🔥🔥

Ava met Lydia and Jordan outside Argent's bunker after Lydia texted Ava to meet them there. Ava opened the door to see Gerard, alive and well. "Fuck No!" Ava shouted before turning around.

"We need him, Ava," Argent said making Ava halt and turn back around.

"This guy? The guy who emptied a clip into my just for being friends with Allison." Ava asked sarcastically making Jordan growl slightly.

Argent then finished examining the scabby claw marks across Jordan's face and chest. "He's healing. Slowly."

"Can you tell us what you remember?" Gerard asked, looking at Jordan.

Jordan looked dazed as he tries to remember. "Just bits and pieces. Moments when I caught up with it." Jordan said and Ava raised an eyebrow.

"What else do you remember?" Ava asked.

"I was losing..." Jordan answered making Argent and Gerard shared a worried look.

Lydia turned to them with crossed arms. "You said you could help him."

Argent took a deep breath while Gerard smirked. "We have an idea or two."

"We've been wondering if resolving this internal conflict you're having could help resolve the external one you're losing against the Beast," Argent said making Ava and Jordan turn to each other while Gerard continued to smirk.

"Deputy..." Gerard said gesturing to the back room. He started heading there making Lydia, Jordan and Ava follow. "It's time you and your alter ego, all had a proper introduction."

"How are you going to do that?" Ava asked.

"With this," Argent said before pushing open a gate revealing a large grey-coloured machine with a small window in the front. It had loads of wires coming from the outside to the inside. Jordan sucked in a breath and Ava grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "It'll bring your body temperature down to a level that would kill a normal human being."

"Why down and not up?" Jordan asked.

"Something happens to someone like you when the body cools to extreme temperatures. Everything slows down...The heart...The mind...It lets you consciously access a part of you that's usually unconscious." Argent explained and Gerard nodded.

"The supernatural part," Gerard said.

"But that's dangerous, isn't it?" Ava asked and Gerard turned to her.

"Well, it's far less dangerous than if the Deputy can't evolve to face the Beast." He said making Jordan turn to him.

"Evolve?"

"Well, the Beast is not just getting smarter. Imagine it this way...Each night, the teenage Chimera..." Argent started and Lydia cut him off.

"The success." She said making Argent nod.

"This teenager goes out into the night and transforms. Whether it's a young man or a young woman, they become a werewolf. A very large, very powerful werewolf the people of Gevaudan called The Beast. Every night it transforms, it remembers a little more of who it used to be."

"It yearns for its identity. Its name. Not just the Beast of Gevaudan, but the man...The Man of Gevaudan who wants to live too. He wants to exist. So imagine that one night the teenager goes out and transforms again. But when the Beast transforms back, the Man of Gevaudan stands there instead. Fully realized. Alive once again." Gerard said making Jordan and Ava look at each other slightly frightened.

"That's what Valack meant. He said, When the Beast remembers, the teenager would be gone." Lydia said as realisation crossed her features and Jordan raised an eyebrow.

"Gone? Like, no longer exists? How's that even possible?" Jordan asked and the four turned to him with a look. "Forget I asked."

Argent sighed before walking over to the machine and opening the door, revealing the metal inside with the room to fit a full-grown man in. Jordan glanced over to Ava and sighed before taking a deep breath and stepping inside before Argent shuts the door. Ava watched as Argent turns a dial on the outside of the machine and Ava moves to in front of the window. Jordan glanced around as the machine filled with Nitrous Oxide.

The fog of Nitrous Oxide continues to fill the space, stopping Ava from seeing Jordan. A beeping noise is heard signalling the machine reached the correct temperature and once it stops, Jordan's hand smack against the window in panic making Ava towards the machine, only for Gerard to grab her elbow, making her stop and growl at him showing her fangs and eyes.

Jordan's hand's slowly pulled back before the fog clears to show Jordan with glowing reddish-orange eyes with flames. The Hellhound. "Is he okay?" Ava asked and Argent jerked his head towards the machine.

"Talk to him. This part is for you, Ava. You're the one who can reach him. A Hellhound and Werecoyote don't normally have a connection but you two do." Argent said and Ava sighed before stepping forward once more.

"Jordan?" She asked and there was a long pause before a deep voice replied.

"No."

"Okay. Who am I talking to?" Ava asked and Jordan stared at her,

"Cerberus. Garmr. Black Shuck. I've had many names." He said and she nodded slowly before gaining some confidence.

"How about Jordan Parrish?" Gerard asked but he didn't answer.

"Do you know who I am?" Ava asked.

"Coniunx, Tuoktis, 伴侶. Ava Hale." He said making Ava's eyes widen as she glanced at Lydia who looked just as shocked.

"What? What did he say?" Argent asked and Ava smiled slightly before looking at him.

"Every one of those words translates to Mate. We're supernatural soulmates." Ava said smiling slightly. "She'll use that against..." Ava whispered making Lydia turn to her confused. "What about Jordan Parrish? Why is it you and not him?" The silence worried Ava. "What happened to Jordan Parrish?" He paused before answering.

"Jordan Parrish died. There is no Jordan Parrish." He said making Ava suck in a deep breath and step back.

"What are you talking about? How is Jordan dead?" Ava asked going back to question him.

"He's a body. A means to an end. I am beyond life and death. I am infinite. I have no use for your Deputy." He said and Ava sighed.

"But we do. We need him." Ava said.

"Your Deputy won't kill the Beast." He said and Ava looked at him with a tilted head.

"Neither will you. I don't have to be a harbinger of death to know people are going to die. And if you do not let Parrish in, he will die too." Ava said but when he doesn't respond Ava's eyes glowed before her voice becomes angrier. 

"You'll die!" She said and he remained silent before she sighed. "You have a chance with Parrish. You need him."

"Ava, tell him to remember," Argent suggested making Lydia and her confused.

"Tell him to remember the moment Parrish died," Gerard said before Ava turned back to Jordan.

"When did he die?" She asked.

"When I was born." He said before letting out a bellowing roar that shook the capsule. Ava backed away and Argent grabs her protectively and pushes Ava behind him as Jordan stops screaming and manages to open the door.

Jordan, weak from the freezing conditions, fall to the fall as Ava rushes to him. "Are you all right?" Ava asked and Jordan pants before responding as he looked up at her.

"I know who I am. I know what I have to do. I have to leave."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754 6 13
Elimination (adj.) the complete removal or destruction of something. Why isn't Kate Dead? What is happening to Derek? And what the actual fuck is a D...
175 11 7
"You're not a monster, you're a werewolf" "Like me" "Like us" ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿš™
135K 5.6K 15
[BLUE NEIGHBOURHOOD] "Never knew loving could hurt this good And it drives me wild." [3B] [boyxboy] [extented summary inside]
239K 872 6
(REWRITTEN) ๐’๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž | โ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐— ๐—‚๐—€๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—‚๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—…โž Dolores 'Lola' McCall have been working at the Beacon...