Arranged marriage

By Lauvlytwice231

Jin was forced to marry nayeon and that made jin furious.Jin and nayeon doesn't always see eye to eye and alw... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Introducing some new characters
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ANNOUNCEMENT
I'm back!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 22

99 3 0
By Lauvlytwice231

Jungkook's pov

Tzuyu and i are going to do a project same as sana and taehyung's project.
I was awkward with her because i still remember that day i kiss her without her permission.But she looks fine with me now and i'm relieved i don't want tzuyu to hate me she's very special to me.

Tzuyu was the one who was painting.I  don't know how to paint so she did it by herself.She was done painting so we decided to go out.I heard her tummy growl loud.I looked at her so shocked.I didn't want to laugh cause i don't want her to get angry.

"Do you want to eat? We can go out to eat."

"Uhmm yes i'm so hungry can we please go to eat?"

"Of course let's go you deserve to eat."

I grabbed my car keys and and went to a restaurant.

"Good afternoon ma'am and sir what would you like to eat today?"The waitress asked.

"I'll get three bowls of ramen no four oh no make that five."Tzuyu said and i looked at her shocked.

"What about you sir?"

"I'll get 2 bowls of ramen and soup."

"Right away and what would you like to drink?"

"I'll get a bottle of coke."Tzuyu said.

"Same as her."The waitress nodded.

20 minutes later

Our food arrived and tzuyu quickly ate her food.

"Woah tzuyu slow down you might chock."I said while pouring some water and give it to her.

"Sorry about that i'm so hungry."She said and drink some water.

"That's ok."

We continue eating her food and i noticed some of the sauce was on tzuyu's mouth.

"Tzuyu there's something in your lips."

"What is it?"

"It's uh i'll just get it for you."I wiped her mouth using my thumb and i eat it.

"Jungkook!"She whispered.

"What? It's not a problem."

"Why did you have to eat it? There's a tissue right next to you goodness."She said and massaged her temples.

"Look tzuyu it's not a big deal."

"Well for you."

"Tzuyu just finish your food."

"Ugh fine."

She quickly finish her food.I paid for our food and went somewhere she doesn't know.

"Jungkook this isn't the way to my house."

"I know i just want to show you something."

"Jungkook it's getting late my parents will scold me."

"Don't worry i already texted them."

"If your lying i will definitely kill you."

"Proof."I showed her my and she reads it quickly.

"It's a miracle that mom allowed me to go home late."

"Of course it's me."

"Shut up."

After like 30 minutes of driving we arrived.

"Wow it's so beautiful here."

"I know that's why i brought you here."

I get a blanket from my car and spread it in the ground.I sat there signalling tzuyu to sit with me.We mesmerized the stars in the sky.

"How do you know this place jungkook?

"This is my comfort place.When i say comfort i go here to clear my mind or want to be alone."

"I understand why this is your comfort place it's so beautiful."

I stared at her side view and damn she's so gorgeous.

"Tzuyu.."

"Hmm?"He hummed while looking at the sky."

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I like you tzuyu.."

She looked at me shocked i know her parents don't want her to date until she's finish studying but i just can't hide it anymore.I do believe in the saying 'The more you hide your feelings the more you fall for that person'.

"Jungkook you know my parents won't allow me to date right?"

"I know that but..Can we please just try? Your parents doesn't have to know tzuyu."

"Jungkook i can't do that you know i can't lie to my parents they'll kill me if they find out."

"Tzuyu they won't know i promise you that.We'll tell them when the time is right."

"Jungkook i can't do that...It feels like i'm rebelling."

"Tzuyu please i want you before someone else gets you."

"Jungkook please just wait i like you too but please understand we can't be together yet.We still need to study for our future i promise you when we graduate i will be your girlfriend but not today jungkook it's not the right time.

I stared at her for a while i mean she's right i don't want her to lie to her parents i'll just wait for her.

"Ok i'll wait for you."

"Thank you."She hugged me and i hugged her back.

"We better get going it's getting late i don't want your parents to scold you."

"Yeah thank you for bringing me here jungkook i appreciate it so much."

"Your welcome we can comeback here anytime you want."

"That'll be great."

Jhope's pov

I was at my house watching tv when my phone suddenly ring.It's momo.

"Hi sweetie is everything okay?"

"Sweetie come here quick boo is missing!!"

"What?! How?!"

"I don't know but please hurry sweetie i'm getting so worried."

"I'll be right there where are you?!"

"I'm in the house sweetie please hurry."

"Don't worry baby i'll be right there."

I hanged up and quickly grabbed my car keys and jacket.I drove to her house full speed.When i arrived i quickly ran to the door and knocked.

"Sweetie your here please i can't find boo anywhere."

"Where's dobby?"

"His in my room but boo is not."

"Where did you last saw boo?"

We heard a bark and i am positive that it's boo.The dog came down and ran to momo and me.

"Boo there you are!"Momo squealed and hug boo.

"Phew you scared daddy and mommy boo."Momo looked at me confused.

"Daddy and mommy?"

"Are we not his parents?"

"Oh right uhh sweetie can you go get dobby? His all alone in the room."

"Hang on dobby daddy's coming!!"I shouted and ran upstairs.I opened the door and dobby ran to me and i bend down to greet him(idk of dobby is a girl or a boy)

I carried him and went downstairs.

"Mommy why'd you left dobby upstairs."I said playfully.

"I'm sorry baby but i just wanted to make sure you wouldn't go missing too."

"You have to apologize mommy."

"Sorry baby."She kissed dobby and dobby licked her cheeks.

"Well sweetie since boo is already here can i go now?"I said.

"Can you please stay for the night? I want to snuggle with someone tonight."

"I thought you never asked."I kissed her and sat down in the couch signalling her to sit on my lap.She sat on my lap and leaned on me.

"Thank you sweetie."

"For what?"

"For always being here for me."

"Sweetie it's nothing of course i'll always be here for you i'm your boyfriend and your my girlfriend so i gotta take care of you."

"I know but still thank you i don't know what i did to be so lucky to have you."She kissed my cheeks and she rested her head in my shoulders.

To be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 2.3K 26
Jin married Jungkook because of his father's word. After the wedding, jungkook would stay out at night and come home the next morning. When Jin foll...
1.1M 38.6K 43
"Being his husband does not easy as expected" - Kim Taehyung Started: September 11, 2018 Ended: June 25, 2019 Highest ranking: #1 in taekook (October...
20.2K 1.1K 31
JAEHYUN once asked DOYOUNG a question in the past ...... '' which is better Loving the person you marry or marrying the person y...
145K 9.5K 50
Never knowing each other, Jeon Jungkook must be forced to marry Kim Seokjin in order to own his father's company or he will be married off to someone...