The Beauty Within (Bakugo X B...

De Lunora0101

Yes this is a Beauty and The Beast AU Bakugo fan fiction and Beauty is black, hope you'll enjoy. 😉 ~~~~~ You... Mai multe

A Tale as Old as Time
Where The Witch's Daughter Lies
The Cursed King
Be Our Guest
They Lurk in the Darkness🥀
I Need a Favor
Questions
Within the Pages
Arguments
Guilt🥀
Conflicting
First Snow
Enter the Fangs of Toga
Deception
Concern🥀
There is Hope
Scarlet Sorcerer
The God of War
The Greatest Mage
Beginnings of a Spark 🥀
Inexperienced
Sprouting Buds
The Elders
Captivating
Sound Sleep🥀
The Most Talented
The Most Sinister
The Most Beloved
The Most Sacred
The Most Beautiful🥀
Something Lovely
Heart Piercer
Curse of all Curses
Vengeful
Bloodlust🥀
Hellfire
Heartache
Grief
Extra: Wedding Day

*ੈ✩‧₊˚Finale *ੈ✩‧₊˚

265 17 19
De Lunora0101

"Have you been holding up well young man?" Toshinori asked Katsuki as he sat across from the man in his office.

"I'm trying my best." He said back lowly.

Toshinori nodded in understanding. "I'm sure, and I'm glad you're trying." Katsuki kept quiet and looked down before his eyes widened. "Oh, I just remembered. Have you heard of a place called the Scarlet Floor?"

"The fuck is that?"

"It's this place that Y/N has wanted to dance on for years. The Scarlet Floor displays the best of the world's performance artists." Toshinori explained. "They're having a show this year, perhaps you could try for an invite."

"Why would I go there?"

The man shrugged, "I went there once it is absolutely beautiful. Perhaps seeing the performance might better your mood."

Katsuki took in his advice and nodded softly. Aridam whose head rested in Katsuki's lap whined softly recognizing the name. Katsuki pet the dog's head as it whined.

"He's taken a liking to you." Toshinori said noticing the dog's newfound affection the king.

"Yeah, that idiot left us both behind."

~~~~~~~

Katsuki walked into the empty dining hall with Aridam while reading a letter. Once inside Aridam began to growl. He looked down at the dog who faced the other end of the room. Katsuki looked up to see a figure wearing a hood. His eyes widened at the sight as he began to feel enraged.

"I swear to god, you assholes have done enough to me." He said reaching for his sword.

"Please be at ease," the figure said, its voice sounded male. "I am not here to harm you, just to relay a message." Katsuki observed him warily as he started to walk forward. The figure reached into his sleeve and took out a red envelope. While doing so he pulled down his hood to reveal his bird head. "My name is Fumikage Tokoyami, and this is an invitation to the Scarlet Floor."

Katsuki's eyes jolted wide at his words. "Why the fuck would I want that?"

"It's for Y/N."

"What about her?"

"That's where she is."

He stopped breathing. Katsuki stared at the man in disbelief before shaking his head. "No she's dead, the entire town saw her burn at the stake. She used a spell to kill herself and bring me back. Don't start messing around with my feelings you piece of shit."

"I assure you, I am not here to deceive you your majesty. Allow me to explain."

"Well hurry the fuck up then." Katsuki demanded as he was now enraged and confused by the man bringing up your name.

"When Y/N discovered Equivalent Exchange she wanted to see if there was a way to preserve herself. So she sought out the witch who was in charge of the coven in her mother's place. She agreed to preserve her soul so she could be brought back. However the spell had a very low success rate. In this instance it worked but it took two years for her to come back. Her body regenerated in the city where the Scarlet floor is located. The witches, who were a part of the coven stayed there and took care of her."

Katsuki stood there and held onto the chair while staring at him in silence. Aridam turned head to Katsuki and nudged his leg.

"So . . . she's alive?"

"Well just for the last week, but yes. She's alive, and she'll be performing at the Scarlet Floor." Tokoyami held the envelope towards him again. "She's waiting for you."

~~~~~~~

Tsunagu held the invitation with own silent disbelief. "I can't believe this." He said putting it down and looking at Katsuki. "Rei told us that she died to save you, wouldn't her being alive caused something?"

"I don't know, but, if there's a chance-"

"Katsuki," Tsunagu called to him. "I know that you're in pain but if we go, and she isn't there, you'll be broken beyond repair. Are you sure you want to go to this performance?"

"Listen jackass, I have gone this long accepting the fact that she was dead. This is the only chance I have to believe that she is alive somehow. I already asked Shitty Hair's old hag, she said the spell exists but the success is low. There is still a chance that she's there. If I end up getting hurt you can smack the shit out of me."

Tsunagu stood before him and sighed. The king was determined, there was nothing his teacher could do to change his mind.

"Alright, I'll tell Eijirou, Denki and Izuku we'll be leaving in 2 days. Since it'll take 3 days to ride there."

"Great, now go away, I need to pack shit." Katsuki said urging him out the room.

Once he closed the door Tsunagu looked behind him at the portrait of his parents and sighed. "Your majesties, I beg you. Please let it be true."

~~~~~~~

Three days never seemed so long before. Katsuki was impatient it was visible to Izuku, Denki and Tsunagu who sat across from him. Izuku was just drifting through the motions, one minute he was mourning your death. The next they're now searching for you. Even Denki was confused by the events that played out

The men were all dressed in red and black as the carraige pulled up to the large venue.

"Alright, let's see." Tsunagu said as Katsuki nodded and they got down. Aridam followed out the carraige his red collar softly in the candlelight.

Katsuki adjusted the cape he wore once in contact with the cold. Eijirou gave the reins of their coach to a young man who took it away before they followed Katsuki as he approached the entrance.

"Invitation please." The greeter said as Katsuki handed him the envelope. He opened the letter and bowed. "Welcome your majesty, I hope you enjoy the show."

Katsuki glanced at him before they entered the building. A woman walked up and greeted them before leading them to a theater booth.

"The show will start soon." She told them as Katsuki sat in the chair closest to the railing to better view the stage. Aridam put his front paws to look over the rail to look at the stage. He barked quietly before Katsuki pet his quieting him down.

"Katsuki." A voice called to him. He looked back and saw Momo peek through the curtain.

"Mrs. Todoroki, this is a surprise." Tsunagu said.

"Hi, I didn't know you'd be here." She said.

"I got invited." Katsuki said as he looked back at the stage waiting impatiently.

"Oh well that's nice I suppose."

"Are you with Shoto?" Izuku asked.

"Yes actually, we're in the booth right next to yours." She said pointing to the right in which Denki leaned forward and saw Shoto with Touya and Suzume in the booth. Suddenly the theater darkened.

"Show time." Izuku whispered as Momo left and went to her husband in the next booth.

A woman walked out from the curtain with a spotlight shining on her. She wore a rather revealing red dress as she spoke into the microphone.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this year's performance in the Scarlet Floor. My name is Nemuri Kayama, yet you may know me by my stage name Midnight. Myself and my colleagues have once again scoured the globe searching for the best performers to present their talents and dazzle you with their expertise. As always, it will be divided into three sections, voice, dance, and mystic. We have 15 performers who will display their talents in each category. At the end of the performance, the judges before us will crown one of our performers the Scarletto Supreme. The highest honor for artists. So then without further ado, let the show begin."

Midnight left the stage as Katsuki watched the stage not taking his eyes away. As each singer came to the stage he became more impatient. He almost regretted coming here. Everyone else enjoyed the display, yet Tsunagu checked on Katsuki and noticed the distress in his face. The man's greatest fear, of course to him it seemed too good to be true.

"So everyone, how were they so far?" Midnight asked earning applause from the crowd. "Perfect, so now here comes our last performer. To be honest she's a favorite of mine."

At that she left the stage as the crowd quieted down. Katsuki looked down at the stage with what seemed like the last of sanity riding. Suddenly his eyes widened as he watched a figure walk onto the stage. Katsuki grabbed the rail as he stared breathless at the sight. Tsunagu couldn't believe his eyes, even the three men with him stared in silence. Aridam began to bark before Tsunagu quieted him. He then heard Momo exclaim from the booth. He looked over and saw her shaking Shoto with tears in her eyes.

They watched you walk to the microphone in you red attire.

You held the pole of the mic and took a deep breath.

"🎵Found the truth beneath your lies🎵." You started beautifully as your voice resonated through the theater. "🎵I'll trade your broken wings for mine🎵"

Katsuki listened to your voice for the first time in what felt like an eternity. Overjoyed couldn't describe the the smile that stained his face to see you alive. Shoto stared speechless by the sight before him. He didn't even try to question what miracle you pulled to stand there and grace the crowd with your voice.

The judges who sat closest to the stage even were captivated by your presence. Your voice ran like silk and people smiled from ear to ear.

"🎵All I wanna, ain't no other. We together, I remember. Sweet love, all night long🎵"

You knew he was there in the crowd, the burn of his stare cut straight to you. Of course there was the chance that he would be angry with you but at the very least you were both alive. You achieved your dream and got something extra as well.

~~~~~~~

4 Hours Later

"Okay everyone!" Midnight said excitedly as she held a gold envelope. "First off let's give a nice loud applause for our performers." At that the crowd applauded you and the other performers bowed. You stood from your bow and fanned yourself with the red fan at your heat, despite the attire you wore the dance and mystic portions.

As Midnight talked you began to look around the crowd. Looking up you saw him through the lights. He made eye contact with you, flashing a smile at him, Katsuki gasped quietly before looking away. Denki stood up behind him and waved at him. You fluttered your fan slightly in response.

"Alright time to announce our Scarletto Supreme." Midnight said as the band began to do a drumroll as she opened the envelope. "This year's Scarletto Supreme is, Y/N Yagi!"

The crowd erupted in applause as you grinned widely. Midnight brought a large rose trophy and handed it to you before hugging you tightly.

"Did I mention you were my favorite?" She asked with a grin.

"Yes you did." You responded with a laugh in your voice as the other performers congratulated you.

Once done you made your way backstage and heaved a sigh. You held the award and smiled at widely before you thought back to Katsuki in the crowd.

"I should get to my room." You said as you walked through the building's halls before reaching your room.

"These people love red." You said as you set the trophy down at the vanity.

Suddenly a knock was heard at the door. You opened it and was enveloped in a hug again.

"Y/N!" Momo exclaimed as she cried into your shoulder.

"How the hell are you alive?" Shoto asked as Touya entered the room.

"Long story." You said as Momo let you go and smiled through her tears. "You look good."

"Shut up with that. Why in the world would you do that?" Momo asked slightly upset. "Do you know how hurt we were, and you were here the whole time."

"I've only been alive for a week. I planned on coming back after this anyway. Just didn't expect you guys to be here is all." You admitted.

"Well you have a lot of explaining to do when you come back." Touya said crossing his arms.

"Hello!" Denki said. "Why the hell did you kill yourself? Katsuki has been depressed for the past two years and it's weird!"

"Calm down, lord I'm sorry." You pleaded with him as Tsunagu, Izuku, and Eijirou came to your door.

Barking was heard Aridam ran to you and began to lick your face repeatedly.

"Hey boy how are you?" You asked the dog as he wagged his tail. "Who was he with?"

"Katsuki was taking of care of him." Izuku said as you nodded.

"Well I guess we should leave you alone now. You're probably tired." Touya said. "Come on Aridam."

They led the dog out and closed your door. You were left alone in the room now. Walking towards the bed, you fidgeted with the jewelry and began to remove it. Once they were all off you looked at yourself in the mirror and examined your figure in the outfit.

Another knock was heard, you walked over and opened it to see Katsuki standing there. He stared at you in silence, almost as if he was trying to to see if you were real.

"You just gonna stand there?" You asked him as his eyes narrowed.

"Fuck you." He said lowly as his eyes began to burn. "You promised me that you wouldn't die. You promised you asshole."

You kept quiet and nodded softly. "I know, and I'm sorry. But I didn't want you to die."

Katsuki scoffed quietly as he entered the room and closed the door. "Whatever, I just . . ."

"You just what?"

His face flushed as his eyes became blurry. "I missed you dammit. I was so fucking scared, that I'd never see you again. That fucking stunt you pulled, I nearly offed myself several times. I wanted to I-"

You grabbed him by his coat and pulled him close to kiss him. Katsuki froze at the action before he wrapped his arms around you and returned the gesture. You broke the kiss and placed your hands on his chest.

"Listen, I'm sorry for hurting you the way I did, but we're past that now okay? Forgive me?"

Katsuki kept quiet and put his forehead against yours. "I guess so, but we missed a lot." He said as he pulled on the cloth covering your breasts. "Go to the bed." He said in your ear.

💋❤️‍🔥💋❤️‍🔥💋❤️‍🔥

You stared at him before you turned and walked towards the bed. As you did so, Katsuki removed his cape and began to take off his shirt. You sat on the bed and waited patiently until he was shirtless and in his underwear.

"Lay down idiot."

"You can say that nicer." You told him with a smirk.

Katsuki kneeled onto the bed and you were face to face. "Can you please lay your sexy ass down?"

"That's better." You said laying back as he towered over you.

Katsuki looked at you with hungry eyes as he brought his head down and his kissed the dark skin against your neck. Taking in a shaky breath you snaked your finger through his hair as his hand traveled under your cloth and he grabbed your right breast. He pinched your nipple causing you to moan quietly.

The male brought himself down and kissed the valley between your breasts. As he kissed the fat of your breasts with his head being hugged by them you became impatient. Lifting your leg you nudged his bulge with your knee before he grabbed your leg.

"You be patient. I've waited two years, you've been back for a week." He told you.

"That's not fair."

He took his hand from your leg and began to rub your clit through the underwear. The sudden contact made you gasp quietly and moan loudly.

"Neither is this, now let me work."

Katsuki continued to tease you through the fabric as he uncovered your breast and began to suck on your nipple. You hummed with satisfaction by his actions as his tongue flicked the mound within his lips. You held his head closer and stroked his neck.

"Oh yes Katsuki. Fuck." You breathed out while you massaged your other breast and pinched your nipple.

With the hand that rubbed your pussy lips, he moved the fabric to the side. Katsuki put two finger inside your wall and rubbed your clit with his thumb. That plus him still sucking your nipple you let out an even louder moan. He fucked you with his fingers and felt you tighten around him. The sound of your moans were like music to him. He continued to pleasure you pulling more beautiful sounds from your body as you writhed under him.

Your eyes rolled back as you felt yourself approach your limit. "Katsu- I'm gonna- Oh my god yes!"

He switched breats and began to bite softly on the other, you shivered slightly at the cold on your now neglected mound. You grabbed a fistful of his hair as he kept up the pace before suddenly took his fingers out and left your breasts.

Your eyes jolted open to see him give you a shit eating grin. "What'd you stop for, I was close."

"I know." He before he stood back up and licked your slick off his fingers. "I want you to cum on my dick, not my fingers princess."

Katsuki took your arm and prompted you to turn over. He uncapped the back of your neck band and removed the top of your costume. As you waited you suddenly felt his lips kiss your spine and his thumb softly stroked your pussy lips. Moaning quietly you moved your hips back and grinded against his now hard bulge.

"Thought I told you to be patient." He said as he rubbed your clit again.

"Please Katsuki." You said, almost whining for something else.

"'Please Katsuki' what?" He said teasingly as he removed his pants and let his dick free.

You looked up at the mirror in front of you and stared at the large member. "Please put your dick in me Katsuki. I missed you please." You pleaded as he took a hold of your hips and aligned the tip with your entrance.

"Good girl." At that he thrusted into you harshly making yell out from the sudden stretch.

It was divine, every ridge, veins and nice hard inch filled you so well. He stayed still inside of you as he felt your walls around him again.

"So tight f'me princess." He said in your ear as he took your arms making you sit up.

Katsuki held you as he started to thrust into you harshly. With each time your ass slapped against his skin you moaned loud with pleasure. You looked at the mirror in front of you. Looking at the drunken look on your face as your breasts jolted with each hard thrust. Katsuki took his left hand and grabbed your throat making you come all the way up with your back against his chest.

"Like what you see princess?" Katsuki said. "Such a pretty little thing huh? You like this?" He took his other hand rubbed your clit while he fucked you again.

"Yes, yes, Katsu yes!" You said back as you could feel the knot in your stomach tighten. "Please don't stop."

"You wanna cum princess?"

"Yes please! Please let me cum." You pleaded loudly as his hand moved from your neck to yous breast and he pinched your nipple hard.

Finally the knot snapped and you released on Katsuki's dick. You moaned loudly and gasped as he continued to fuck you through your orgasm. Katsuki took his hand your clit and breast and grabbed your hips. He held them so hard they were sure to leave marks. Katsuki continued to thrust until you felt his cum fill your walls. You gasped quietly at the feeling of his release and you sighed as he pulled out of your heat. You fell into the bed and turned over to face him.

"Mm." You moaned. "God I missed that."

"Same here princess." Katsuki responded as he kissed your stomach and you stroked his hair.

"You're still hard." You said suddenly as he looked up at you.

"You wanna keep going?"

"Yes."

Katsuki laughed quietly as he grabbed your legs and you smiled.

💋❤️‍🔥💋❤️‍🔥💋❤️‍🔥

3 Hours Later

You laid on Katsuki's chest feeling the blanket of sleep begin to wash over you. Katsuki held your close as the hair of your afro tickled his nose. He missed this for so long, Katsuki could bury himself in your touch forever if he could. You felt the same. Although time was weird for you, the darkness you resided in was so empty, cold, lonely. Almost all your life you had to fight to live. This time was no different as you fought to come back.

"Katsuki."

He opened his eyes to your call and sighed into your hair. "Yeah?"

"I love you." Those words struck the male like a bullet. Once he recalled that you never told him that before. Yet he just assumed you did. "I love you more than anything else in the world."

"Yeah you showed me that." He responded as you rolled your tired eyes. "Thank you for everything, for not giving up on my ass, and for loving me. I love you too."

You smiled before closing your eyes and you nuzzled further into his embrace. As the two of you basked in eachothers warmth after so many cold nights, you relished in the beauty you found in eachother.

The beauty within.

**********************************************

3667 words

Thank you very much for reading this story. I had a lot of fun writing it. I may update it once in a while with extra chapters like a wedding or whatever kids you might have. But this book is now done I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

Love you all. 💞

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

265K 5K 84
Some scenes in here will particularly cater to black readers Y/n lost her parents at 7 The world had failed her and she made sure she became perfect...
342 34 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
7.9K 340 29
K.BAKUGO X READER (Cover art by me) In a life where I'd be safe in one moment and on the brink of death in another, I realized that he was the only f...
11.3K 390 16
(Naga Bakugou x Reader) This story was created from a request. From the user @Spooky_Sharky to the original Creators @1234321X. Who made the story ca...