Second Chance - K. Bakugo

By KPeachgirl

In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball... More

Playlist
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Epilouge

Chapter One

5.8K 113 10
By KPeachgirl

Introduction

Y/n's Pov:

All men are not created equally.

"Dammit! Hurry Twice!" I yelled back at him as I and the others ran through the dark alley. We didn't know where we were running to but we just kept going.

I learned that from a young age. I learned the sad truth about our society.

Twice quickly multiplied himself only for all his clones to be burned away by that hero's flames. Dabi was in front of me, trying to run faster with Toga on his back.

She had passed out and was losing some blood. I was trying to cut those damn heroes off but they just kept appearing.

I learned that people with more power will abuse the ones with less. They will drive us out and in one way or another kill us.

Physically and emotionally.

I was shot in the leg by a hero with a gun quirk. I tripped for a moment but I kept going. I was running on adrenaline but I didn't care.

My only job was to get them out of here and I planned on doing so. And if I fail I know father will not be happy.

We turned the corner and that's when I took the chance to alert Kuroguri to open a portal for us. Until then I quickly looked back for a moment and watched one of the heroes get slammed into the wall.

When I was younger, I used to watch the heroes on tv and think they were amazing. Like most children, I dreamt of being a hero too.

But like life, some things just don't work out.

'You can't be a hero.' Those words played on repeat every single day. And every day I was reminded that I was different... I was weak among my peers.

Dabi tried to use his quirk against the heroes but since Toga was on his back he couldn't aim it well. So he missed and the heroes just kept coming at us faster.

'Mama... Papa....' I remember them, every day. I remember the moments we shared before they... Well, it doesn't matter now.

The portal opened and finally, we were about to be free from the heroes. Until something shot threw the side of my head and I went down.

I won't be weak anymore.

My head hit the concrete hard, I felt blood pouring out. Dabi and Twice stopped for a moment to look at me. They were debating whether to come back and help me or leave without me.

"Y/n!" Dabi grabbed Twice from coming over to me. "Twice we need to go! She'll be alright but we need to go now!" Twice looked at me one last time.

"Go..." I whispered to them. He reluctantly turned around and walked through the portal with Dabi. My job was to get them out of here, and I have done it.

I smelled this weird smell in the air. I felt myself drift off, was I dying? I'm not sure but I let myself close my eyes.

I will never forgive what my parents did to me. I will never forgive what those 'heroes' did to me... To us.

We will get the justice we deserve and then everyone will see who's the weak one.

They will see...

Aizawa's Pov:

I walked down the hall and stopped in front of a glass window that looked into one of the hospital rooms.

"Is she awake?" I asked as I stood next to Recovery girl. "She's still asleep. I'm not sure when she'll wake." Hopefully soon. "Did you find out anything about her?"

Tsukauchi nodded and handed me the folder he had. "Her name is Y/n L/n. She disappeared around ten years ago." My eyes widen.

"L/n isn't that-" Before I could finish Tsukauchi nodded, telling me I was right. "Where has she been all this time?" I looked at the villain through the glass window. "That's what I'd like to know."

We were quiet for a moment until Tsukauchi spoke again. "What happened out there?" I sighed and answered him. "She and the league of villains were trying to escape and one of Snipe's bullets accidentally shot the side of her head."

I waited for Recovery girl to continue with the medical details. "She suffered a bullet to the leg and severe head injuries, due to the impact when she hit the ground plus the bullet to the side of her head. I healed her pretty quickly but I just have to wait for her to wake up to make sure there isn't any other damage."

And luckily for us, we didn't have to wait any longer. We watched her open her eyes and sit up. "Alright come on," Tsukauchi said before motioning us to follow him.

We did so and as we entered the room the girl looked at us. She had a neutral face, she didn't surprised or scared, or angry in any way.

She seemed calm. Which just meant I had to watch her very carefully. Recovery girl went next to her and spoke. "How are you feeling dear?"

The girl looked over at her. "I'm... Fine." She seemed hesitant or maybe unsure. "Alright let me do a quick check up and then you two can do your thing."

Recovery girl did all her medical stuff and then left the room so we could speak to the girl. She sat there and just stared at us, she didn't say a word.

"My name is Detective Tsukauchi and this Eraserhead." I was waiting for her to get angry since I was there when she was captured but nothing. "Okay." That's all she said.

Tsukauchi cleared his throat. "Since you were with the League of Villians I assume you're part of them correct?" We waited for an answer. "What are you talking about?"

Does she think playing dumb will buy her some time? "Just answer the question." She moved her eyes towards me. "I don't know how to answer the question."

Tsukauchi looked at me before looking at her again. "What do you mean?" She closed her eyes for a moment and when she opened them she spoke. "I don't know what a League of Villians is."

I quickly glanced at Tsukauchi who lightly nodded. She's...telling the truth? But how? Could it be that-

"Hey." She looked at me one last time. "What's your name?" She kept her eyes on me but she looked like she was trying to think.

"I... I don't know."

*******
1146 Words

How was it?

Welcome back old readers and Hello to you new readers! I'm so glad to be back and starting this new book!

Don't forget to follow or add this to your library for updates!! Make sure to vote and comment, I love seeing what y'all have to say!!

Happy Reading!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3K 47
When Y/n is orphaned at the age of ten because of the lack of action of the Number 1 Hero All Might, she develops a hatred towards the smiling hero. ...
601K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
795K 29.6K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
160K 3.9K 58
Family... That's all that really mattered to (y/n) Todoroki. That is, until her oldest brother Toya went missing and her family started to fall apart...