Rock Sugar And Pear Stew | L...

By kathujaan

Jeon Jungkook and Lisa Manoban were deskmates throughout the whole six years of primary school. After being p... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Part 1
Chapter 77 Part 2
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 88

779 23 14
By kathujaan

In her busiest years, Lisa did not have time to go on dates with Jungkook.

It was not only dates. They rarely had time to even meet. They spent time together mostly through video calls. Seeing each other through camera lens with the help of the internet. When the internet was bad, their images would be pixelated.

"I feel like I'm watching some sketchy pirated movie" Lisa complained.

Jungkook chuckled, "I can perform something even sketchier for you".

"Get lost...."

After this went on for some while, Lisa had the sensation that Jungkook was a pet she reared in her phone instead of an actual person.

Until one day, she discovered an unknown side to this pet.

....

The story began from a private message coming from a fan whom Lisa was familiar with.

Edelweiss: "Lili, I don't know whether I should tell you something I discovered".

Lisa replied with a question mark and tossed this incident to the back of her mind. When she logged into Weibo a few days later, she discovered Edelweiss's latest messages.

Edelweiss: "Jungkook may be cheating".

Edelweiss: "This is the woman's Weibo account. When we compare her profile photo with Jungkook's, it's obvious that they're two halves of the same photo. It's a couple photo set! Look at the latest photos she posted. It's clear that she was at Jungkook's hotel and had been to Jungkook's club. Oh, and also, Jungkook was in Harbin during Valentine's Day, right? She was at Harbin as well".

Edelweiss: "I don't know what to say. I was so angry when I saw it. I don't want you to be upset but I feel that you have the right to know the truth. I hope that you won't be upset! That dog doesn't deserve you!"

Lisa clicked into the Weibo account. She scanned the latest posts and found out that, indeed, this person's itinerary was highly similar to Jungkook's. The language used was coquettish, suggesting a young girl head over heels in love.

Lisa's heart sunk but she was unwilling to believe that Jungkook would do something like this.

That moment, Jungkook's video call invitation came in coincidentally. Lisa sucked in a deep breath and accepted it.

When the call connected, Jungkook immediately detected that Lisa did not look well today. Her lips were downturned as she looked at him with heavy eyes.

Jungkook felt that something was wrong. "What's up with you?" he asked.

"Jeon Jungkook". Lisa was never one to hide things in her heart. She questioned him directly, "Who is 'Rock Sugar And Pear Stew?'"

Jungkook never thought that Lisa would discover his Weibo side account. He parted his lips and was about to speak. However, when he noticed Lisa's strange expression, the words froze in this throat.

Why is Lisa angry? Did I say something that I shouldn't have in the side account?

When Jungkook recalled the various ridiculous things he posted in his side account, he also felt that it was indeed....quite embarrassing....

When he thought of this, his gaze wandered and a hint of guilt appeared on his face.

Lisa's eyes reddened when she saw how guilty he looked. She gritted out. "By staying silent, are you admitting to it?"

Jungkook felt that the situation was odd and Lisa's reaction seemed too extreme. Seeing how furious she was on the screen, he panicked and blurted. "I, I, I, I, I can change".

"Go to the hell!" Furious, Lisa hung up immediately.

It did not take long for Jungkook to call back. Lisa rejected his call and blacklisted his number.

She was ultimately unable to stay calm. Her brain churned chaotically and she could not think it through. Just like this, she sat on her chair in a daze, her mind filled with various memories of Jungkook and her.

After she sat like this for a while, someone knocked on the door. "Thump, Thump, Thump, Thump".

"Come in". Lisa said listlessly.

Tzuyu walked in with her phone held up. Her face was wooden as she said. "Jungkook called me and said that he has some last words".

Lisa turned her head and looked over. Tzuyu's phone was Jungkook's face.

Jungkook's expression was extremely grave. When he spoke, his tone sounded extremely wronged. "I can go to hell if you want but first, what's my crime?"

"Jungkook, who the heck is 'Rock Sugar And Pear Stew?'"

"Haven't you already guessed? I confess" Jungkook nodded. "That's my side account".

Lisa, "...."

She was about to crumple when she heard the first half of his words. However, when she heard the second half, she immediately pressed back her emotions that were primed and ready to explode.

Jungkook felt that her expression was extremely odd. He narrowed his eyes. "What did you think It was?"

"N....Nothing".

With how astute he was, Jungkook soon figured out what happened. This time, it was his turn to grit his teeth. "Lisa".

"Cough".

Jungkook stared at her steadily, his gaze extremely aggrieved.

Feeling awfully embarrassed, Lisa wanted to coax him. However, when she lifted her sight and saw Tzuyu rolled her eyes, she muttered quickly. "Err, I'll go find you tomorrow. That's it for now bye".

Jungkook originally planned to maintain his frosty demeanour as he waited for her apology. In the end, that brat skipped straight to a farewell. Beyond exasperated, he griped, "You heartless woman, don't forget that your man is still laying in your blacklist...."

Lisa hung up the call in awkward embarrassment and passed the phone back to Tzuyu. "Thanks".

Tzuyu wanted to say something but hesitated.

Lisa said, "Just say it".

Tzuyu asked, "Will everyone who starts dating be like you two and become so...." She stopped here, unable to find an appropriate description.

Lisa helped her to voice it. "Idiotic?"

Tzuyu did not deny it.

Lisa felt that she was still fine. She was not that idiotic as after all, she had been misled. In addition, having spent so little time with Jungkook for such a long period, she was a bit insecure and it was inevitable that she overthinks when some things happen.

....

Jungkook was really mad.

Despite wronging him, Lisa did not apologize. Not only so, but she also had yet to release him from her blacklist.

That scoundrel.

She was obviously in the wrong. Couldn't she take a little more initiative? Usually, to him admitting his mistakes was easier than eating rice. Was it so hard for her to do the same?

The more he thought about it, the more he was unable to let it rest.

Thus, Jungkook logged into his side account.

He posted: "Coaxing won't work, thanks".

Yes, it was for her to see.

Lisa opened a side account named "Chicken And Mushroom Stew" and liked his post furtively.

Huh....

Jungkook had the urge to bite someone when he saw this.

____

The next day, Jungkook who currently training in Seoul went to have breakfast after morning training ended. His mind was still occupied with a certain heartless fellow along the way.

Suddenly, quick as the wind, someone pounced up behind him. Lost in thought, his slow reaction allowed that person to leap onto his back successfully with a "Swoosh".

Jungkook was shocked and nearly shook that person off. Luckily, he heard that person's laughter.

When he heard that laughter, his heart gave a loud thud before pounding heavily.

This was soon followed by the urge to grit his teeth.

Lisa clung on to his back shamelessly. She giggled, "Gosh, whos handsome fellow is this? Take me home with you!"

A light snort sounded from Jungkook's nose.

Just then, his teammates walked past. When they saw Jungkook and Lisa like this, they let out a lively cheer.

"Go away, go away", Jungkook chased them off. At the same time, he stretched out his hands to prop up Lisa's legs when he felt her slipping down.

Lisa used her chin to nuzzle Jungkook's neck. She whispered, "Jungkook, I'm sorry".

The feeling of being wronged that was circling in Jungkook's heart from last night till now disappeared by half. He asked, "Took the high-speed rail here?"

"Mm".

Jungkook reckoned that she spent the entire night on the high speed rail. Somehow, he felt a little moved, his heart aching for her. He carried her towards the canteen and asked, "How did you sleep last night?"

"I spent the whole night reading your love journal" Lisa said unhurriedly, her voice loaded with meaning.

Jungkook: "...."

He had felt moved way too quickly.

"I should have guessed" Lisa lamented, "How could a common hussy give off such an intense and pure impression of a teenage girl".

"Shut up" Jungkook said. Afraid that she would not obey, he threatened, "One more word and I'll toss you into the rubbish bin".

Sure enough, Lisa stopped speaking and sprawled on his back quietly. Her sudden docile behaviour made him a little unaccustomed. After walking for distance, he asked with concern. "Tired?"

"No" Lisa shifted and said unexpectedly, "Jungkook, actually, I'm....a little afraid".

"What, are you afraid that I'll run off with someone else?"

Lisa let out a small "Mm"

Jungkook's heart softened into a puddle. He turned his head and used his cheek to nuzzled her cheek. Then, turning back to front, he gazed into the distance, his voice a warm whisper.

"It's impossible to run I've long fallen into your trap and there's no return, because You are Lalisa Manoban".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 1.7K 48
Lisa and Jungkook are both enemies. They have spent their whole life hating each other, ever since they were in elementary. One day Jungkook makes a...
707K 21.6K 84
Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expecting his baby? What would that make you fee...
81.5K 1.8K 87
Having a huge age gap didn't less their love towards each other. Lisa and Jungkook a sweet bickering couple will melt your heart smooth like butter...
297K 7K 186
When she woke up, Lisa became a Seventeen- year - old little escaped wife of a paranoid man in the book. The male character was cold and indifferent...