My Big Secret

By HaveFaith101

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! I wrote this story when I was 12/13 so it is poorly written. I don't plan to edit it... More

My Big Secret
1. Meet Sophie.
2. Miss Attention.
3. Home sweet Home.... with Ash
4. Welcome to Penny's
5. "Ride of your life!"
6. You're Beautiful
7. Uncivilized Banana
8. What hurts the Most
9. Another bite in my ass
10. There you'll be....
11: I cant keep it in
12: Everything Burns
13: Unbreak my heart.
14: Time Can't erase....
15. Impossible
16: I knew you were trouble
17. Maybe... I could be happy...
18. Every time I try...
19. It's not right
20. Coming back.... to sorrow
21. She needs me
22. Words dont come with ease
24. Saying goodbye
25. Stay with me part 1
26. Stay with me part 2
Epilogue
Alternative Ending

23. Moments in time

3.7K 98 36
By HaveFaith101

WARNING: CHAPTER UNEDITED WRITTEN ON PHONE. (I can't find my laptop :( )

DEDICATED TO: RUTHYRIVERAORTIZ FOR THE BRILLIANT COVER ON THE SIDE!!! THANK YOU RUTH!! X

************************* 

Chapter 23: Moments in time

Sophie POV

"Sophie?" I heard a voice whisper. The voice sounded so familiar. I would have answered if I didn't feel so weak and drained. I did the only thing I could do. I opened my eyes. I was instantly blinded by light. I blinked a few times. What on Earth happened to me? I looked around and down at my hand. There was a little charm bracelet on my wrist. It had a four leaf clover, Irish leprechaun, a monkey face and my initials. I saw that someone was holding my hand. My small hand moulded perfectly into there's. A wave of pain hit me like a bullet. I winced and closed my eyes waiting for the pain to be over.

"Sophie," the same voice said again. I opened my eyes and looked up. A gasp of shock left my mouth.

"Ash," I croaked as tears shed.

"I'm here baby," he answered squeezing my hand lovingly.

"Ash. Am I dead did the cancer beat me? You rejected me. I'm dead it's just a dream," I cried. My voice rasp and dry, my throat was burning but I needed to talk!

"No baby. It's real I'm really here." He said as he wrapped his arms around my small weak body.

"Why?" I cried into him burying my face in his chest. My hands made there way around him. I couldn't believe he was actually here. I was so shocked, more than shocked.

"Ash-" I didn't finish my sentence because an excruciating trail of pain started in my chest. I tried my best not to scream but a small shriek left my mouth, my throat was burning. I felt Ash pull away from me.

"I'll get Lizzie!" He said and swiftly ran out the room. I closed my eyes and tried to sit up, using the bars on the side of the bed for help. I grabbed on to one and tried to shuffle up, but it didn't work I was too weak to move. My eyes opened instantly when I felt something unusual that I had never felt even when I had cancer before, it couldn't be ignored I needed help!

Ash was here? Why? How? When? Questions flooded my mind. Why was he here? If he loves me why did he reject me? I opened my eyes, I saw I was connected to an IV and a machine to keep track if my heart rate. I just needed that one more machine. To help slow the pain down. After what seemed a lifetime Lizzie ran in.

"Sophie," she whispered.

"Hey Liz I'm in so much pain. I need help," I whispered as tears rolled down.

"Honey there isn't anything I can do-"

"What! Why didn't you tell me this. She's woken up! Of course you can do something! What about the other machine crap you said you would hook her up to? Do that Liz! Otherwise she'll-"

"Please don't say that word, Ash," I murmured weakly. He looked down at me and sighed.

"Soph do you know how long you've been in a coma for?" He asked me as he sighed and sat back down leaving Lizzie standing.

"No," I answered.

"Nearly over a week almost two. Do you remember how you fell into a coma. What caused it?" He asked again.

"No,"

"You fell down the stairs at your home and you just suddenly slipped into one. You didn't move, you didn't speak it almost looked like you weren't breathing but you had a machine to help you. Your dad came back from Ireland hence why you have a bracelet on your wrist. Your brothers and dad thought that you wouldn't wake up but they decided to keep you hooked up to the machines just incase you woke," he turned his head to Lizzie.

"Liz. Why didn't you tell me. Why say that you would do something than just change your mind at a non convenient time?" Ash asked her with a growl.

"I can't say it in front of her!" Huh?

"Liz please tell me," I whispered.

"I can't-"

"Yes you can. Your a doctor surely you have told everyone news about there health. Surely your not allowed to keep that information in the dark," Ash snapped growing inpatient.

"I....err umm... Sophie you haven't got long. I've been monitoring you while you were in the coma and your cells of your body are dying out. The cancer is taking over your body. You're not strong enough to beat it it's eating you up. There is no chance that you can survive," I knew I would die sometime but not in this way.

"I need to get up, I need to walk I can't stay like this," I said looking down.

"Sophie it's best-" Liz started.

"I'll help you sweetheart," Ash said cutting Liz off and lifting me up bridle style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lent my head against his chest.

"Ash why did you come?" I whispered.

"Because I love you Sophia Olivia Taylor," he answered looking into my eyes, I looked into his and started crying, his eyes held nothing bit the truth. Millions of questions flooded my mind.

"Ash why? Why did you come, you shouldn't have come. you should have just left me be, to die in peace and you should have just kept on screwing your whore," I sobbed. I felt him flinch at my words.

"Babe I would never do that to you again," he said kissing my forehead. He was still standing and holding me. I felt cold jut wearing the flimsy hospital gown.

"I need to stand, I'm so stiff," I murmured, my joints felt all hard and very stif as well as sore.

"Are you sure Sophie?" Ash asked.

"Please" i begged. Ash slowly set me down on my feet in front of him. I took a deep breath once my feet were on the ground. I couldnt feel my legs I was too weak. Ash was still holding onto me, until he let go.

"ASH!" I screamed as I nearly hit the floor. He quickly grabbed me. I couldnt stand, I was to weak. I needed support. That's when everything inside me started falling apart. I was going to die!

"Sophie-"

"Put me back in the bed and leave me alone," i whispered looking down through my tears.

"Wha-"

"Please," i begged. he sighed and put me back in the bed. i laid down on my side turning away from him.

"Please go... both of you," i whispered.

"Okay soph," Liz said, i heard her exit the room.

"Why?" I heard Ash ask.

"Please," i begged through my silent tears shedding.

"Why Sophie?" He asked again, this time anger in his voice.

"Please Ash dont make this any harder than it already is," i cried, closing my eyes.

"Sophie-"

"Ash please, I dont want you here to watch me die! I dont wnat you here wasting this week of your life. You should have stayed where you were. You should have stuck to what you said to me when you rejected me! Why did you change you mind!? I have gone through hell and you ruined me, i thought you would be there for me but no you rejected me like the idiot you were. you had sex with Ellie numerous amounts of times, i felt every single one of those times. I bet you were the cause to why i was put in a coma! thats why im giving you a chnace to go and leave, forget about me, forget i ever existed becasue soon i wont. ill be dead rotting in the earth. stone cold forever never moving on just lying there in peace or not at peace. You dont deserve to watch me die, no one does..." i finished, i had sat up to face him, ignoring the weakness in my body.

"Sophie-"

"Why did you reject me? why did you cheat on me? why couldnt you be there for me? was it so bad to not have a perfect mate? I hate to break it to you but nobody is perfect! You're an idiot and you should leave right now Ash! I can't handle you being here so please leave. Seriously just leave me alone!" I carried on. He needed to understand my pain and what he had done to me.  

"Sophie please let me explain. I love you so much. I'm never leaving you again. I was such an idiot for leaving you and rejecting you. I couldn't take what you told me. My wolf couldn't take it. I have no excuse to why I rejected you. I couldn't believe that you didn't have the decency to tell me. Did you not trust me that much? I was your mate. You shouldn't have kept it from me-" 

"Don't turn this around on me. Don't blame me for everything. I wasn't the one who cheated, I wasn't the one who rejected their mate. I wasn't the one who caused me to go into a coma!" I snapped. How dare he turn this on me?! 

"Listen! It is partly your fault. You should've have told me instead of letting your stupid brother to tell me. I would've understood everything instead of assuming the worst! I would've been there for you! So yeah I am turning this on you. It's all your fault!" I was stunned on the spot he was right, it was my fault. I let my tears fall down and looked down. I had caused people who I loved so much pain. I had ruined my own life. I had caused Ash to reject and cheat on me. I had ruined so much and I had no one to blame but myself. I couldn't keep the sob that escaped my mouth. I sunk further down into the bed. Before I knew it I was in hysterics.  

"Sophie I didn't mean that," Ash whispered.  

"Please Ash, go away," I said in barely a whisper. I heard him huff and stand up. I watched him walk out of the door.  

After he left I couldn't help but think about his words. Ash said he loved me, he said he wasn't going to leave me and yet I just told him to leave. I needed him. I let my tears fall down and let my sob take over me.

*** 

The smell of something sweet, savoury and strong woke me up. I must have cried myself to sleep or I was dead. I opened my eyes and gasped in shock. On every counter or table or surface there were bouquets, bunches and vases of flowers all different types and different colours. On the bedside table next to me was a massive pot. It smelt delicious whatever was in there. I felt confused. Who would do this for me?  

"Sophie," I turned my head to see Ash.  

"Did you do this for me?" I asked him my voice breaking. He took my hand in his.  

"Yes, every single one of these flowers expresses my love for you. After you told me to leave well I didn't leave. Didn't I say I was never leaving you? I went down to the florist shop and brought all the flowers in the shop. I came back and placed the flowers every where and you were asleep. I really love you Soph. Im sorry for everything. I was such a heartless dick. I'm never going to do what I did again. There is no excuse for what I said to you today. It's not your fault. I understand you were scared to tell me. I would've felt the same. It's all my fault everything that has happened to you some you met me but I'm never leaving you I promise you. I won't ever cheat, I need you I want you back Sophie," he said I saw some tears in his eyes.  

"Ash there's no point of having me back I'm dying, I can die in my sleep or right now or at any time, please understand or grasp that. We can't be together I'm only going to cause you pain and heartache and no one-" 

"Sophie you don't deserve to be alone to die. You are not going to die you will beat the cancer no matter what Liz says you will beat it. Okay baby. I don't want anymore negative from you, think positive!"  

"Ash you need-" 

"If I could turn back time, I would. I would take back rejecting you, cheating on you all those times. Everything I would take back. Please understand that I love you more than life itself. If you left me I would follow, if you left earth. I would await my time and follow you. I wouldn't waste a single moment of your time left please Sophie forgive me for everything I did," 

"I already forgave you weeks ago," I whispered looking into his eyes.  

"You did? Why?" He asked shocked.  

"What did I tell you when I first told you that I loved you?" I asked him. He thought for a minute and answered.  

"I know I should have told you sooner but I love you so much Ash, I don't know what I would do without you. You're my gravity that's holding me down and keeping me sane from everything that I have found out. I will always love you no matter what," he said in my exact words.  

"You remembered?" I smiled at him.  

"I was so shocked when you told me that. I was going to say it back but Tyler called me. I kept trying to find a right time to tell you but I never did. Sophie ever since the first time I saw you, talked to you, kissed you, held you I knew you were the right mate for me. The day if our date you looked so beautiful. I thought you weren't real. After how I tested all those girls when I was a player I didn't think I would deserve someone like you. The day of our acceptance ceremony all my wolf wanted to do was just hold you. He never wanted to let you go and I don't plan to now or never. Sophie you need to keep fighting please that's all I ask if you babe, pl-"  

"Ash lets just get through today, please I may look fine but I'm not, I'm weak, tired and I feel mentally drained. Be great full that I woke up. Appreciate the last days or however long we have together," I said squeezing his hand with all my might.  

"Okay... Sophie?"  

"Yes," I answered.  

"Can I hold you, just lay with you-" 

"I thought you'd never asked," I chuckled budging over a little in the uncomfortable hospital bed. Ash climbed in and wrapped his arms around me. I was facing him and he was facing me. I breathed in, how I much I missed his smell an cologne. He smelt just like home.  

"What's in the pot?" I asked him closing my eyes. I shivered and Ash immediately pulled the covers over me.  

"Apples with meat,"was all he said. My eyes fluttered open, Ash looked down at me and winked.  

"Did you... You made spaghetti and meatballs?" I asked as tears steamed down my face.  

"Yeah... I did, I hope it's okay. I'm not a very good cook unlike you my love," he said wiping away my tears.  

"I love you," I whispered staring into his blue eyes.  

"Let me mark you, please Sophie," Ash begged kissing my neck.  

"No, Ash don't," I said firmly.  

"Why not?" He breathed against my neck sending tingles of electricity on my skin.  

"Because you will feel my pain, you will feel empty when I'm dead. I won't be alive your wolf will shut away from you. You won't be happy-" 

"Who told you all this?" He asked.  

"No one. It's what I think," I said.  

"Sweetie I can promise you, I don't think that will happen. Just let me mark you or do you not trust me e-" 

"Mark me," the words ran out of my mouth.  

"What!?" Ash asked shocked.  

"Mark. Me. Now!" I said slowly.  

"Are you-" 

"Yes please, please Ash just do it," I whispered closing my eyes. I arched my neck up and felt Ash bend his head down. I felt the same familiar sharpness as his teeth sank through my skin. I gasped in pain and slowly I felt myself blacking out...... 

************************ 

Don't worry this is not the last chapter. There is still probably about three or so left to go.

Okay guys, 

I'm moving house on Thursday so I won't be able to update for a while. But this is a sorry present to you guys for not being to update for a while. I hope this chapter is okay and all. If there is something that confuses you send me a private message. I'm really sorry that I won't be able to update for long but I move so much it's really difficult to just settle down in one place. Hope you guys can understand.

(The song for this chapter is Moments by One Direction. I'm not really a directioner I'm more of a The wanted fan. But this song is really good and it suits the chapter well. My friends at school made me a goodbye video and they used this song as the background song. So this song really means a lot to me and so does this story.  

Okay I'll shut up now lol. )

VOTE, COMMENT and maybe even a FAN?

greenlilly99 xo (Dhana) :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.8K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
15 0 9
story dump as I am cleaning up my profile as I delete others. so, read at your risk, highly advise against reading it.
79.4K 2.4K 15
*This story is from when I was younger. This story is all over the place, not easy to read and very confusing at times. If you choose to still read t...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...