Rock Sugar And Pear Stew | L...

Oleh kathujaan

Jeon Jungkook and Lisa Manoban were deskmates throughout the whole six years of primary school. After being p... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Part 1
Chapter 77 Part 2
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 88
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 86

982 27 11
Oleh kathujaan

That day, Mama Jeon had an extremely enjoyable day. Of course, this did not include the shock brought by Lisa's singing.

As she was too happy, she drank a little during dinner.

All four of them drank. Jungkook drank the least while the remaining three people drank around the same amount. Papa Jeon had good alcohol tolerance and did not get drunk while Lisa and Mama Jeon were both tipsy.

Tugging On Lisa's hand, Mama Jeon said, "Do you know, I really wanted to steal you home when you were young".

Lisa answered, "Do you dare to acknowledge me if I call you mom?"

Jungkook lowered his head with a stifled laugh. He ladled a bowl of duck soup for Lisa,  "Don't just drink. Have some food".

"Consort Dog, good job" Lisa giggled as she stirred the duck soup with a tiny porcelain spoon.

Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "What did you just call me?"

"Consort Dog".

Jungkook wanted to gnash his teeth in anger. He was at a loss of how he should punish her. When he looked up, he saw his father's head lowered in a chuckle. After laughing, his father said, "Is this how kids these days do it?"

Even his father, a normally good-natured person, was having a joke at his expense....He must have been led astray by a certain person today!

Jungkook grounded his teeth and whispered into Lisa's ear, "Let's see how I fix you when we get back".

After finished their meal, they decided to return to the hotel. Mama Jeon had booked a hotel resort on Mountain. As it had great reviews, she booked three rooms to let Lisa and Jungkook enjoy a stay as well.

Right after they stepped out of the restaurant, Lisa draped an arm over Mama Jeon's shoulders. With how her arm dangled. she gave off  both a flippant and domineering presence.

At the side, the Papa Jeon and Jungkook was shook.

Lisa said, "Let me tell you the key to short track speed skating. Listen carefully".

Mama Jeon nodded, "Yes, boss!"

Just like this, she prattled on about key techniques the entire journey back. They checked in and the three rooms were on different levels. Before Mama Jeon who was held upright by Papa Jeon exited the elevator, she turned and waved to Lisa. "Goodbye, boss!"

Lisa very graciously dismissed her with a wave. "Off you go".

Papa Jeon was utterly speechless. Holding his wife, he looked back at his son and Lisa who stood next to each other. He opened his mouth to speak but hesitated.

Observing his father's hesitation, Jungkook held the elevator doors open and asked, "Dad, you have something to say?"

"Take good care of Lisa. Mm, keep yourself in check" Papa Jeon steered his wife away after saying this.

Jungkook could read what his father implied. Hurt, he muttered, "Am I such a beast...."

....

After Jungkook sent Lisa back into her room, he had her lie on the bed and tugged up the blanket with the intention to tucking her in.

Having tossed her shoes aside, Lisa slumped back on the headboard and hugged a pillow as she looked at Jungkook while giggling. Her two cheeks were pink while her eyes were intoxicated. Her vermillion lips were slightly parted, revealing neat and pearly-white teeth.

Jungkook was a little regretful that he was not a beast.

He bent over to drew up the blanket, pulled over another pillow and commanded, "Lay properly".

Lisa held onto his neck and with a sudden flip, pressed him onto the bed.

Jungkook felt his heart swung. He lay on the bed, both arms raised in a surrender pose. He steeled his mind and asked, "What do you want?"

Lisa's elbow were propped on the bed. She looked down at him in spirited manner. "Are you here to serve?"

Half of her weight rested on his body. Jungkook felt that his mouth and throat were parched. He stared at her eyes and asked, "Do you still recognize who I am?"

"Yes".

"Who am I?"

"Consort Dog".

"...."

Jungkook let out a breath and rolled his eyes. "You scoundrel mmmm...."

Lisa kissed him. She kissed him once before lifting her head and licking her lips. Feeling like it was not enough, she lowered her head again in another kiss. It was as if she sampled an exquisite dish. She stretched out the tip of her tongue and licked bit by bit until his entire lips were damp.

Jungkook's resentment vanished into thin air. Consort Dog? So be it. Right now, he was about to explode, into either wisps of clouds or a firework.

He closed his eyes to welcome her kiss, parted his lips and stretched out his tongue in response.

Their breaths became heated flames that seemed to sear this kiss into oblivion. The next moment, it melted like butter soft silky and sweet.

As Lisa ate along, she felt the taste change. She wanted to lift her head and think about it for a while but the moment she moved, Jungkook instantly captured the back of her head and forced her to continue the kiss.

Lisa had difficulties breathing and her brain was like glue. Originally, she was already dizzy. Now that she could not breathe properly and lacked oxygen, she became even dizzier and....fell asleep.

As Jungkook kissed her, he sensed that Lisa became still. He let her go and took in her even breathing.

Gasping for breath, he gritted out from between clenched teeth, "You scoundrel".

____

Mama Jeon fell into a deep sleep. When she woke up the next morning, she saw that her husband was already awake and was currently boiling water.

"Hubby, what's the time?"

"It's only 7 am. You can sleep in a little more".

"Mm, I'm not sleeping anymore".

After the water boiled, Papa Jeon used a bottle of mineral water to mix two cups of warm water. The married couple sipped on one each.

"How was your sleep?" Papa Jeon asked.

"Quite good" Mama Jeon thought for a while, "I think I had a dream just before daybreak".

"Oh? What dream?"

"I dreamt that we went fishing".

"It's auspicious to dream of fishes. That's a good dream".

"No, listen to the whole dream. I dreamt that we went fishing and both Lisa and Jungkook went as well. Then....then, Lisa sang towards the water".

"Then?"

"Then, those fishes started floating up to the surface bellies up, densely covering the take. There was really a lot of them".

Her singing alone could kill fishes....Papa Jeon wiped his forehead silently. "Looks like the trauma that Lisa left you with after yesterday is not small".

"Besides being tone-deaf, that child's great in all other areas. Nobody's perfect" Mama Jeon nodded slightly  before shaking her head. "But I'm not going to sing with her again, mainly because she led me off-tune as well".

"On the bright side, in the future when Jungkook commits any mistake, punishing him to listen to Lisa sing would be more effective than any other punishments like kneeling on the washing board".

Mama Jeon was tickled to hear this. "Hubby, you're terrible".

....

As Mama Jeon had other plans in the late afternoon, they booked the noon train back. They spent the morning in the area near the hotel before taking the train back to Lake city.

On the train, Mama Jeon browsed through Jungkook's fan group chat out of sheer boredom. She found them discussing a Weibo account.

ID: "Little bird fly fly fly fly"

That account posted the same content every day: "Did Jungkook and Lisa break up today no".

Mama Jeon saw fairly displeased. Pointing at her phone, she asked her husband, "What's up with people like this, what does other people's relationship have to do with them? Jungkook is merely an ice hockey player and not a  celebrity, can't he have the freedom to date? What's more, Lisa is so adorable!"

"They're all children. Don't be so petty with a bunch of children".

"Lisa is a child as well. She may not even be as old as this bunch of people".

"All right, wife, don't be angry. The more you get bothered by these people, the happier they are. As long as Lisa's relationship with Jungkook is well, who cares about them?"

Though it was accurate to put things this way, Mama Jeon was still annoyed. After thinking for a while, she created a Weibo as well.

ID: "Shoot Little bird Fly Fly Fly Fly"

First Weibo post: "Did Jungkook and Lisa get married today soon!"

Mm, from now on, she would log in every day to fight against that other account.

____

Mama Jeon gave Lisa a Bulgari bracelet as a meeting gift. In the center of the thin rose-gold chain was a tiny orchid carved from pink chalcedony and in the middle of this orchid was a diamond.

Was it extremely beautiful? Yes.

Was it extremely expensive? Also yes.

Though she was thrilled wearing the bracelet, Lisa felt a little nervous as well. She looked at the tiny orchid bloom on her wrist and asked Jungkook, "Say auntie gave me such and expensive gift. What if we break mmmm".

Jungkook kissed her.

Lisa blinked. In an instant, she felt as light as a feather like she had stepped on soft and sweet cotton candy.

Remembering What Lisa did to him last night, Jungkook nipped her lips as punishment.

Lisa raised her head to dodge him when she felt pain. "Hey!"

Jungkook commanded, "You're not allowed to say such nonsense".

"I know, I was just joking".

"Even if you're joking you're not allowed to".

"Fine, fine. What a strict boyfriend".

Jungkook grabbed her hand wearing the bracelet. He used his thumb and fingers to capture her palm and squeezed. He said, "My Mom expresses her fondness by spending money. Just get used to it and don't be too bothered".

"Eh...." Lisa was a little puzzled. "Didn't auntie say that she sells medicine? Is selling medicine so profitable these days?"

"She is the boss a pharmaceutical company. Simply put, 'Selling medicine'".

"...." Lisa was actually able to meet a domineering CEO in this lifetime.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

40K 2.4K 25
In a Highschool, there will be a group of jocks, mean girls, playboys, queen bee, bad boy, goths, nerds, teacher's pet, loners.... Jeon Jungkook is t...
298K 7K 186
When she woke up, Lisa became a Seventeen- year - old little escaped wife of a paranoid man in the book. The male character was cold and indifferent...
98.9K 1.8K 90
Lisa, a poor student in the mountainous area, came to Seoul to attend university and met Jungkook, a robot genius from the sponsor's family. The ugly...
13.4K 470 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...