The Mafia's Ballerinas

By EstherAliwrites

Meet Lucas, outside his home he is know as Veleno the most feared man running the most dangerous gang and wea... More

Chapter One
chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
CHAPTER five
CHAPTER SIX
chapter seven
chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter Fourteen
chapter Fifteen
chapter Sixteen
chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter 19 ( part one )
Chapter 19 ( part two )
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty five
Chapter Twenty six

chapter Nine

5.8K 201 27
By EstherAliwrites

Angel's POV

" So you're saying that you slept in his bed?" Layla,  my best friend ask after I told her my encounter with Lucas until now . I roll my eyes typical Layla " not in his bed silly at his house I occupied one of his other room"

" That a shame ,I  thought for a minute that you had some" she smirks looking at me , I laugh  " shut up"

" do you have something to say miss Reed ? "My  eyes widen when I realise I laugh out loud and my English professor is  looking at me expectedly" no sir  "  I shook my head  he roll his eyes and continues to work on his laptop

"the bodyguards are  still there?"  Layla whispers"

"  don't talk to me about them it piss me off but yeah in the cafeteria ''  I roll my eyes

" Are they hot? " She asks her eyes shining with eagerness " You could say that  , you should go for Julio the taller one " " I trust your taste so imma go for him"  I chuckle .

" But this Lucas boy when do I get to meet him?"
" He is not someone to meet but you might see him if you come to work" " will do "

•••••
After the ballet lessons I see Lucas fetching his daughters the memory of the guards he hired flashes in my mind . I angrily march to him " Lucas , " he turns around and lead me to a quiet place after buckling up his daughters and closing the door .

" what is the meaning of this?"  I ask " of what?" He says , playing dumb " you hiring bodyguards, I don't need them"

" I just want to protect you " Lucas says softly " well I don't need protection especially if it comes from you" I say poking his broad chest with every word

" Why not?" He ask taking a step forward I step back " Because you're dangerous "

One hot , dangerous stranger .

" No matter where I'm I just want you to be safe" he takes another step forward "

" you barely know me "  I say , breathlessly as his hot breath fans my lips " I will know every part of you ," he corners me against the wall and kiss me .

He kiss me passionately with his soft , sweet lips against mine . He bites my bottom lip and pulls away wanting more of that feeling I pull his lips back to mine . He smirks against my lips and his hands starts to roam down my silhouette tracing my every curves and dips.

I pull back and glare at him " Do you kiss every ballet teacher you meet?" He chuckles" no you're the first one " 

" Why don't we get to know each other then ? on a date " he ask . " I'm a busy woman I don't have time,"  I reply with a glare masking the feelings inside of me .

" Squiz  me into your schedule , Saturday at four " before I could even answer he confirms for himself " Saturday it is " he brings my hand to his lips and kisses it " see you later"

******
Hi guys! It has been a while since I last updated and I apologize for that it was a busy week for me.

This is a thank you chapter for 1.56k views I'm extremely thankful that it got that far I saw it last week Wednesday and I jumped of excitement I couldn't stop smiling for the whole day.  I hope it gets that far for the votes and shares too .

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it 😉.

Have a lovely day

~Ali~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.3K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
163K 2.1K 46
she comes from a wealthy family being an only child front New York, covered in tattoos and piercings, who doesn't feel any emotions, she's very kept...
18.5K 643 37
Valeries life makes a turn for the worse when her family company is on the verge of bankruptcy. The only way to protect herself and her family is to...
516K 16.4K 24
He's ruthless. He's powerful. He's demanding. He's in pain. Twenty-six year old African-American journalist Victoria Browning wants to get away from...