Rock Sugar And Pear Stew | L...

kathujaan द्वारा

Jeon Jungkook and Lisa Manoban were deskmates throughout the whole six years of primary school. After being p... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 Part 1
Chapter 77 Part 2
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 87
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 85

900 25 22
kathujaan द्वारा

In Lisa's memory, Jungkook's mother was a beautiful and warm woman who sometimes gave her sweets. Thus, when she heard that Jungkook's parents were coming, she was slightly excited and not nervous at all.

This was something that Chaeyoung particularly admired about Lisa her king never loses her cool no matter what.

"My King, aren't you worried that Jungkook's parents would not like you?"

Lisa was startled by the question. "Why won't they like me It's Lisa Manoban everyone likes me if they not then they don't have good taste Tsk".

"Eh....?"

Park Chaeyoung finally discovered how uniquely different Lisa's worldview was from the rest of the world. Any normal person would be worried that they would not be liked. On the contrary, Lisa felt that everyone with good taste would like her. That confidence....

"My King, how do I become as confident as you?" Chaeyoung sought for her advice solemnly.

"Practice bragging more often" Lisa instructed in an equally serious manner.(And also listen Lalisa, Money you will get confidence just like that)

____

Lisa asked Jungkook what she should wear to meet his parents. After poring over her message, Jungkook felt that she might be hinting something.

Therefore, the next day, Lisa received a package. She opened it to reveal a dress.

It was a pink, organza dress with....Puffy Princess sleeves.

The four people in the room surrounded the dress with stunned expressions on their faces. Finally, Chaeyoung gulped and asked, "Is....this for Barbie?"

Lisa stuck her hands on her hips and stared at the dress. She shook her head. "Behold, the taste of a perfectly straight guy".

She sent a message to Jungkook to ridicule his taste. However, Jungkook was extremely convinced of his decision. "I want to see you in it".

In your dreams!

In the end, Jungkook returned the dress regretfully under Lisa's strong 'persuasion'. Lisa decided to ignore his opinion and went shopping with Chaeyoung to put together a clean and simple outfit.

....

Papa and Mama Jeon's train was to reach at 11 am. Lisa and Jungkook went to the station to fetch them and waited at the exit. After the train arrived, Lisa spotted Mama Jeon in the surge of people exiting.

She waved at her with a bright smile. "Auntie, here!"

"Oh My!" Mama Jeon pleasantly surprised. Lisa managed to spot her before her son.

The couple walked over and Lisa greeted them with confidence.

Mama Jeon knew how Lisa looked like as she had seen Lisa's phots from the internet. However, she was still slightly astonished when she saw Lisa in person. She sighed, "In my mind, you were still a child. You're grown now. Quick, let auntie take a look at you. Tsk, how beautiful, girls do really blossom when they grow".

Lisa giggled as she spun a couple of rounds in place for Mama Jeon to examine her. Then she remarked, "Auntie, you haven't changed a single bit".

Mama Jeon touched her own cheek and broke into a smile, "Goodness, child. Auntie is much older now".

"You're exactly the same as how I remember you. If not, how could I have recognized you at first sight?"

"Right, you're so much better than Jungkook". Mama Jeon glanced at her son as she spoke, "Why are you wearing a mask?"

Lisa explained, "He is now famous enough to be recognized in public".

....

The bunch of them chatted on as they headed out for lunch. After that one meal Lisa was like family with Papa and Mama Jeon. Even the normally quiet Papa Jeon spoke a lot more than usual.

Lisa had a special talent.

She did not have the best reputation among her peers. However, when it came to those of the older generation, her reputation was perfect. This was the case for both her family elders and those whom she met outside. For instance, even the numerous elderly dancing or practicing the Taiji sword in the public square enjoyed talking to her.

After all, this was a beautiful and vibrant young girl brimming with natural grace and confidence. She was bright and her mouth was sweet. Her character was genuine and unpretentious, and there was a candid charm to her words. In short, everyone 40 and above whom she knew were great fans of her.

At  present moment, Papa and Mama Jeon had also fallen under her charm.

As for Lisa, she also felt that she clicked well with Jungkook's parents.

The three of them conversed happily while Jungkook was forgotten at the side. When he heard his mother's occasional laughter, he held his forehead, overwhelmed with his girlfriend's almost devilish appeal.

After lunch, they went to Mountain Park. As Lisa and Jungkook were usually quite busy, they did not have time to take leisure trips. Thus, this was also their first visit to Mountain Park.

It was a season where flowers bloomed across the mountain. Mountain Park was simply stunning with countless flowering trees dotted across its mountain greenery. The lush flowers blossomed fervently like a scene from a landscape painting.

Mama Jeon wore heels and Lisa was worried that she would be exhausted. Thus, they did not climb the mountain and only strolled in the park briefly before heading to the lake for boat rowing.

The boat was the kind that can be peddled. The four of them got onto one boat with Papa Jeon and Jungkook operating it while Mama Jeon and Lisa cheered them on from the back.

The luxuriated in the warm breeze and delightful scenery. When the sunlight hit the shining water, it scattered into iridescent sparkles across the lake. Mama Jeon was at ease and relaxed as she took in the sight of the lake, the passers-by in the distance, and the mountain and sky in the background.

Lisa was quite excited when she saw a fish leapt out of water. "Oh, what a huge fish".

"That should be a crap". Papa Jeon said.

"Wow, uncle, you're able to tell its breed with one glance? From such a far distance?"

Papa Jeon smiled and replied, "Mm, I like to keep fishes" He went on to explain the characteristics of the lake water and the fishes in it before sharing about the precious babies he kept at home.

Mama Jeon interrupted him. "Stop with the fishes, It's so boring. Lisa, shall we sing a song?"

"Okay" Lisa nodded.

Jungkook stopped them. "Don't".

Mama Jeon was puzzled. "Why?"

Lisa was a little embarrassed. "Auntie, I tend to go a little off-tune when I sing".

A. little.

Jungkook's brows ticked. He thought, that's way too humble of you.

Mama Jeon did not think it was a big deal. She waved it off. "We sing to make ourselves happy. It's not like we're going for a competition so it's perfectly fine. Mm what shall we sing? Shall we sing 'Let us raise the oars?'"

"Sure"

The two of them started to clap the beat and opened their mouths to sing.

"Let us raise the oars....-"

"Let us raise the oars...."

"The little boat cuts through the waaves----"

"The little boat cuts through the waves...."

"Reflected on the sea, the beautiful white paagodaa"

"Reflected on the sea, no...."

"Surrounding it all, green trees and red walls"

"...."

Lisa was still lost in the tune when Mama Jeon stopped. She gazed at Lisa with stunned bewilderment.

Jungkook turned to toss a glance at his mother. He shrugged lightly, a you completely deserve it look on his face.

Mama Jeon glared at him. When Lisa finished a verse, Mama Jeon quickly handed her a bottle of water. "Here, have some water to moisten your throat".

"Thanks, auntie!"

"You're welcome....Hubby, hubby!"

Papa Jeon turned his head. "Ah?"

"Tell us about those fishes you keep".

"Okay...."

 Jungkook and Lisa's child is..........

a. Boy

b. Girl

Vote now hahahah

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

561K 18.6K 197
Abused and disowned by her family after she was found heavily pregnant, Lisa was forced to leave her hometown with nothing to her name. She returns f...
56.2K 1.7K 18
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung hated each other in high school. taehyung was bulling him with his friends from the very first day but one day somethi...
1.4M 61.6K 118
When the most problematic class of Seoul National University High School meets the coldest teacher, Jeon Jungkook. How will a freshly graduate teache...
13.4K 470 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...