A LOVE LIKE THIS [JENLISA]

By jxxxiemxan

Jennie Kim, a famous singer in Korea. Whose heart got broken. But what if fate will bring Lalisa to her life... More

TRAILER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27 (pt. 1)
Chapter 27 (pt. 2)
Chapter 28

Chapter 26

498 13 4
By jxxxiemxan

Jennie's POV

I was woken up by a huge headache and a painful feeling of wanting to throw up, i slowly opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings, i found myself in bedroom for some reason. I tried standing up but miserable failed by losing balance, so i sat on the edge of my bed and held my temple, then let out a low groan at the pain i was in.
I stayed on my spot, sitting in misery trying to compose myself and when i felt a tiny better, i stood up slowly then made my way to the kitchen for a glass of water.

Once i stepped in the kitchen area, i saw Chaeyoung sitting on the chair with an oversized hoodie on and a cup of coffee in between her hands. "Morning, Jen. No good for you today." she joked and laughed on her own joke, while i gave her a tired smile. "I made coffee for your hangover." she informed.

"Ugh, a lifesaver." i said and poured some for myself, then sat across her. "God, i feel like a bus ran over me." i described the pain i felt with a little exaggeration, then sipped some of the hot coffee. "By the way, what time is it?" i asked and took another sip.

She looked at her phone. "Almost 5 am, we should probably get ready in an hour, because we still got a flight in Manila" she added sipping her drink as well.

"So early" i whined. "What time did we even go back?"

"I think around 1 am, maybe?" she replied unsure of her own answer, but cleared her throat after. "So... do you remember anything about last night?" she asked.

I shrugged. "Barely, can't even think straight right now" i said, massaging my head. "Why, did something happen?"

"Better question: what's not happened last night" she retorted, highlighting the word 'not'.

I immediately knew, last night was that bad. "Oh my god" i sighed covering my face with my hands. "Please, tell me i didn't do anything stupid!"

"Girl, you literally bodied shot Hanbin and almost kissed your ex boyfriend in front of us" she recounted. "In front of Lisa and let me tell you, she looked like she was about to kill Hanbin" she continued.

"God, that's so embarrassing!" i complained, slamming my hands on the table. "I shouldn't of drank, why didn't you stop me, Rosie!" i blamed, fully knowing i was responsible for my action.

"Hey, don't blame me. You're old enough to make your own decisions! Plus, you're conscious about the fact that you cannot handle alcohol at all, so what pushed you to drink?" she raised her brow at me in a sassy way.

I sighed, stared at my mug and wrapped my hands around the side of the cup, feeling it's warmth. "i don't know, i lost my mind seeing the two of them together and the way, Lisa has been all sweet with Jisoo unnie all day yesterday"

"Are you jealous?" she grinned.

"I hate to admit it..." i sighed deeply. "...but yes." i continued but with s lower voice. "I mean, don't you hate seeing Jisoo with Lisa?"

I noticed her body tensed once my question was asked, she leaned back on her chair and took a sip of her coffee before answering. "Technically yes, but i always knew that Jisoo unnie is in love with Pranpriya ever since, so i'm used to it"

"I wish i can do that" i commented, forcing a smile on my lips. "I don't know how i can manage to see them together the whole tour"

"That's rough" she laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up!" i exclaimed annoyed and waited for her to do as i say, but it took her a good minute before stopping. "Talking about unnie, where is she?" i asked, when my best friend calmed down.

"I checked her room like an hour ago, she must of left" she said shrugging her shoulders. "She might be at..."

—————

Lisa's POV

"Good morning, love!" Sooya greeted me with a huge smile printed on her lips, as soon as i opened the door for her, with a box of cookies in her hands.

I smiled tiredly. "Good morning, early bird"

"Did you eat breakfast yet?" asked Sooya and i shook my head as a response. "Great, i made you cookies" she said, extending her arms for me to grab the box and i gladly took it, thanking her. "I used your mother's recipe, they're not as good as hers, but i hope they taste good" she said and chuckled awkwardly. "Remember the first time we met, you came over to my house to welcome me with these cookies?"

I smiled at the thought. "Yeah, i do. I was having a discussion with mom before that, 'cause i didn't want to go..." i said reminiscing. "...but i'm glad she insisted" i added, then took a deep breath. "Anyway, come inside. Let's eat them together" i invited.

"Good morning, Sooya!" my best friend greeted, shirtless and with messy hair, which means he just woke up. "Oh, are those cookies?!" he excitedly asked approaching and tried to steal a cookie, but i immediately slapped his hand away. "Yah!"

"Get your filthy hands off, they're for me!" i said angrily and rolled my eyes. "And, please put a shirt on, we have a guest"

He looked at himself and his eyes widen. "Shit!" he exclaimed and covered his torso with his arms. "I'll be right back" he smiled uncomfortably and rushed to his room.

"He hasn't changed a bit" Sooya pointed out chuckling.

I shrugged and continued to march into the kitchen, placed the box on the table while the older sat on a chair. "Do you want anything? Milk or coffee?" i asked, but she shook her head, so i went to sit next to her.

But before i could even touch a cookie, Kunimpook came from behind and served himself. "Holy, these taste exactly like your mom's cookies, Pran" he commented munching the sweets.

"I told you not to touch my cookies!" i said pushing him lightly.

He pouted. "Oh, come on! I washed my hands and they're plenty of them" he complained. "Just share them, you live with me after all"

"It's fine, love. I can make more next time" the korean said, trying to stop the bickering between us.

"Fine" i mumbled and ate one cookie. Indeed, they tasted like my mother's, i missed it. "Sooya made them" i said.

"Nice job, Ya" the short haired compliment, patting the woman's shoulder. "Can you make a lot more next time?"

My eyes widen at his request, what kind of audacity does he have? "Yah! You're asking for too much, she already put a lot of effort in this, be grateful!" i scolded.

He rubbed his nape and chuckled.

"Don't worry, love." Sooya sweetly said, rubbing my shoulder. "Sure, Mook. I'll make more."

"You're the best!" Bam happily exclaimed, then extended his arm to grab other cookies but i slapped his hand again. "Yah! It's starting to hurt!"

"You already had one!"

He pouted like a child again. "Come on, one more please!" he pleaded.

I took a glance at the woman besides me, but she only nodded, so i had no other choice but to surrender. Ugh! "Fine, just one!" i instructed, he smiled widely and reached for, not one though, but three more cookies. Before i could say something, he ran to his room and slammed the door. The scene cause Sooya to laugh, while i sighed. "He's driving me crazy!" i exclaimed in frustration.

"It's fine, let him be" Sooya said.

"You're spoiling that man too much" i retorted, but the older only laughed. With her reaction, i shook my head and continued eating my cookies.

Out of no where, Sooya let out a big sigh. "You're such a kid, love" she said, leaning closer and wiped the corner of my upper lip with her thumb.

The proximity of our faces, caused me to examine her features and especially, her eyes. They were brown as ever and beautiful like before.

I was so busy with my thoughts, that i suddenly felt two pair of lips on top of mine. My eyes widen in shock, it was so sudden that i had no time to react sooner, but after a good second of composing myself, i grabbed the brunette's arms and pushed her back.

"I- uhm, Soyaa. I didn't- i mean..." i said unsure of how i can explain what i'm about to say to her.

But she spoke first. "I'm sorry, i thought it was okay since what happened last night..." she said, indicating the kiss we had at the club.

Like every couple do, Sooya and i did kiss in the past and it felt right, but last night it felt different, almost wrong, maybe because Jennie was there and even though she and i never became official, i felt like cheating. But of course, i couldn't tell Sooya that.

"It's not that it's wrong" i said and sighed. "It's complicated — let's just take things slow" i spoke with the calmest voice i could, not wanting to offend her.

"Sure" she gave me a little smile.

Suddenly, the door bursted open. "So, are we ready to go?!" Bam asked placing his hands on his waist.

————

Jisoo's POV

"I'm gonna miss you, guys" Kunimpook said, pulling Pranpriya and i for a group hug.

"We're gonna miss you too" Pranpriya said back and i nodded, in agreement.

The man pulled away and pouted. "You just came back and you're already leaving, Ya"

"Stop acting like a baby" i laughed. "I'll come back, don't worry" i added assuring him.

"You better!" he exclaimed. "By the way, use protection, okay? don't make babies yet, 'cause i'm too young and broke to be an uncle."

"Yah!" Pranpriya exclaimed embarrassed and lightly pushed him. "Shut up!"

"I'm just saying!" he defended.

The blonde only rolled her eyes." Whatever. Oh, and — for the love of god, please don't turn our apartment into a dumpster"

"I'll try, no promises" he smiled innocently.

Pranpriya groaned in annoyance. "Please, Bam." she pleaded. "We have to go, or we might be late" she said and took our luggages.

We bid our goodbyes to our best friend and went inside the airport to meet up with Jennie's team. We checked in and roamed around the airport, searching for our gate, and after a good 10 minutes, we finally found it.

In front of gate 3, there were a group of people — i suppose her staff and dancers — we approached them and asked for my "best friends"

"They're on their way" Nancy answered.

All of us sat and waited for the 'main star' to arrive, after a while, we suddenly heard a bunch of paparazzi surrounding Jennie and Chaeyoung, flashing their camera at them, while their bodyguards tried to push them away.

My lover got up, knowing what she was about to do, i grabbed her hand to stop her, she looked at me confused. "They can manage, love"

"Yeah..." she sighed and sat back down, her leg bouncing none stop and fidgeting with her hands.

"Jennie, look here!"

"Jennie, where's Hanbin?"

"Rosé, do you have any more plans for your career?"

"Will be there a future collab?"

Some paparazzi asked, shouting and pushing as they tried to get the two singers' attention and continued flashing their eyes.

Jennie was clinging onto Chaeyoung's arm and kept her head low, while the younger waved to the people around and tried to be as polite as possible.

"Back off!" a middle aged man exclaimed, probably their manager, signaling the paparazzi to step back. "Everyone board in!" he said, so all of us got up from our seats and started to go in line.

Pranpriya, on the other hand, didn't move an inch while i was already 5 steps ahead from her and noticing her missing presence by my side, i turned around and saw her standing and staring at Jennie.

"Love, let's go" i said, but she just ignored me. "Love?" i continued calling but nothing caught her attention. "Pranpriya!" i shouted, almost crying but fortunately i kept my composure. After my last call, she finally looked at me dumbfounded, i sighed and took her hand. "Let's board" i said and dragged her inside.

Fortunately, Jennie's dancers let us go ahead — maybe because they know i'm her... "friend" — i tried to be the quickest i could, so Jennie couldn't get close to us, because honestly i don't even know if i want to be near her right now.

After entering the plane, we followed the line until we reached our seats, so we sat down and waited for everyone to settle down.

Pranpriya was strangely silent looking down, i placed my hand on her thigh and she flinched at the contact, which caused me to frown mentally.

"Hubby, it's seat number 27!" Jennie's voice was heard from ahead of us.

Pranpriya looked up, her eyes suddenly sparkle at the sight of the singer, who was walking forward towards us, but before she could walk pass us, the blonde spoke.

"Hey, how's your hangover?" she asked.

Jennie looked at her before saying anything, i noticed the corners of her lips almost bend into a smile but she suppressed it. "It's fine" she coldly said and left with our best friend... i mean, hers.

The super star's tone made Pranpriya sigh sadly and went silent again.

The sight made my heart crack, how haven't i noticed these small details? Now, it just makes me feel stupid, plus heart broken knowing the woman i've been logging for is in love with someone else, and the worst part it's my own best friend.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 4B7 with service from Seoul to Manila."

————

I looked around my surroundings to make sure no one was around, then climbed the high fence following the short haired girl. "Love, are you sure about this? Won't we get in trouble?" i asked nervously, my heart beating so fast that i felt like throwing up.

"Just trust me, okay? I'll take care of you" she smiled sweetly, then reached for my hand and intertwined our fingers. "As long as i'm with you, nothing can harm you" she added placing her lips on the back of my hand, then ran dragging me along and i followed.

"Hey, you two!" a masculine voice shouted from afar, i looked back and saw the school's guard pointing at us.

My heart raced as my body paralyzed to the spot upon panicking about the whole situation, i looked at Pranpriya with desperate and scared eyes, in hope that she'll get us out of trouble, or so i thought... Her hold in my hand got tighter and shouted. "Run!!" we started running as fast as we could — which, i may say, was hard because of our school uniform, my polo was getting wrinkly and my skirt being extremely tight making it for me impossible to run comfortably as i tried escaping from the man — as we felt the old guard trying to catch up.

Cutting class was the last thing i imagined myself doing, but here i am, running holding the school's player and my love of my life's hand trying to escape from the school's guard. God, if he ever does catch us and tells my parents, i'll be in so much trouble, i might not even see tomorrow's light.

"Stop or you'll get in so much trouble!" he panted. "I know it's you Pranpriya!" he added, the short haired only laughed and ran faster. Damn, those long legs. "You won't get away from me again, you little brat!"

"Sorry, sir. But i'm about to prove you wrong!" she fought back and turn to a corner into a crowded market. "Stay low" she said and i obligated, we got in between the crowd trying to push and some of them actually cursed at us for it, until we stopped by a fish stand. "Hey, Pook!" Pranpriya smiled innocently, the man's eyes widen but didn't seem surprised by his best friend's presence and just nodded, which i wasn't sure why. "You're the best" she said and dragged me under the counter.

The smell of the fish slapped me across the face, it stank so much i had to cover my nose or else, i'll puke all over the place. God, what did i get myself into?

"This is the last time!" Kunimpook warned with a irritated voice peaking under the counter.

Pranpriya nodded and smiled at him like a kid. "Yeah... Won't promise you that!" she teased, which made her best friend to roll his eyes.

"You're lucky mommy and daddy aren't here!" he spat back with a irritate tone, but the short haired girl pushed his head back.

"Get back there or he'll catch us!" she complained.

But earned a light kick from him, which made her flinch and cover her mouth preventing any kind of sound come out from her. "Come buy the most fresh fish! We have Salmon or Tilapia!"

"You!" i heard the familiar masculine voice. "Have you seen Pranpriya, she's with a small brunette girl, they went this way" he asked.

"Oh- hey, Oscar!" Kunimpook started with a bright smile greeting the guard. "Pranpriya... did she cut class again?" he asked acting clueless and disappointed by the girl. "She never changes, God!" he complained. "Anyway, i haven't seen her, i'm sure she's here around, the market isn't that big" he excused.

The guard let out a big sigh. "Fine, thanks kid. I want to see you in school soon, okay? Keep up the good work!" he motivated, Kunimpook bid his last goodbyes and we waited a few more moments before he gives us the cue.

"He's gone, you can come out" the boy said, so Pranpriya and i got up from the filthy spot.

"Thanks, man" the thai hugged the boy. "You're a life saver" she added happily.

But Kunimpook only pushed her away. "You're unbelievable, i'll get in trouble because of you!" he complained glaring at the short haired girl. "And you even involved Sooya!" he added pointing at me.

"Sooya and i didn't want to attend school today and, plus you weren't in school" the 17 year old defended herself.

"Because i'm helping mommy and daddy here, you know my situation" Kunimpook rolled his eyes. "Whatever, get out of here before my parents get back or you'll get me in trouble" he spoke using his hands to sign us to leave.

"Thanks again, man!" my girlfriend smiled.

"Thank you, Pook!" i smiled and left with Pranpriya.

Without the guard in sight, Pranpriya intertwined her fingers with mine and calmly walked through the streets, feeling the sun rays onto my skin and the loudness of the people surrounding us. "That was a close one" the thai chuckled. "We almost got caught, you should of seen your face" she laughed holding her stomach with her free hand, slightly bending forward.

"That was so scary! i've never done something like this, you're mean" i rolled my eyes and waited for her to stop laughing, and eventually she did then apologized. "Where are we going now?" i looked at her.

She placed her index finger under her chin and let out a soft hum, indicating that she's thinking, after deeply thinking about it, she snapped her fingers and smiled. "There's this new movie that just came out, we could watch that!"

I furrowed my brow. "What movie?"

"The notebook, it's getting a lot of attention right now, we should watch it together!" she suggested.

I've never been into the movies, so i was kinds nervous at the idea being stuck inside a dark room with full of strangers, but felt the adrenaline going through my body that i'll finally go inside the movies. "Sure!"

"Awesome!" my significant other cheered excitedly, but her smile suddenly disappeared. "Let's eat first, i'm hungry. Food at the theater is expensive"

I let out a soft chuckle and nodded, Pranpriya smiled at me and placed her plump lips onto mine unexpectedly, which caused me to flinch at first but soften at the touch.

"You're my partner in crime, love"

———————

Jennie's POV

"She keeps looking at you" my best friend whispered hitting my arm with her elbow.

I put my glasses on and ignored the blonde, but she wouldn't stop so i clicked my tongue in a threatening way to scare her. "Can you stop? They might hear you. I don't care if she looks at us, that's her business."

"Swear" she simply said, which caused me to furrow my brow in confusion. "Swear on God, you don't care 'cause your attitude is telling otherwise ms. Kim" she smirked teasingly. I rolled my eyes and ignored her, looking through the window instead, but unfortunately she continued speaking. "I know you want to look at her as well, stop pretending you're a bitch, Jen" she continually poked my side, but kept ignoring her. "She has heart eyes for you, ms. Korea it girl"

I rolled my eyes. "Everyone does, she's not special"

"Oh she's not?" she asked sarcastically, i turned my head to look at her again. "the last time i checked, you told me you had the most romantic date with her, you told her you were falling in love with her, you kissed her and you cried-"

"Alright!" i panicked, placing my hand on her mouth shutting her. "Try saying another word, i'm gonna throw you out of this plane. I get it, just shut up"

She nodded, so i took my hand off of her and sat back, she licked her lips and her face crunched. "God, your hand is so salty. Take some sanitizer, geez" she commented disgusted and took out a bottle of sanitizer from her purse, then gave it to me.

"You're a bitch"

——————

"Welcome to Manila, Kim Jennie!"

"It's Jennie!"

"I'm your biggest fan!"

"Oh my god, that's Rosé!"

"We're excited to see you tonight!"

Fans and reporters shouted in unison as i stepped outside the airport, running immediately towards us as soon as they saw me, but fortunately the guards around managed to prevent them to get any closer.

"Didn't know you had fans in the Philippines" my manager commented struggling because of the reporters flashing their camera at me.

"What can i say?" i winked at him jokingly.

"Kim Jennie!!" my attention was caught by some man shouting my name at the top of his lungs, i looked around in search for him and was startled to see a young man pushing the guards away and started sprinting in my direction.

I didn't have time to react, so i closed my eyes and held my head low as my instinct, but instead of getting tackled, i felt two pair of arms gently wrapping around my torso. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Lisa with her eyes closed shut, groaning in pain.

"Arrest him!" i heard oppa say.

"Are you hurt?" Lisa softly asked, smiling sweetly. I avoided her orbs and kept my head low, shaking my head as a response, my body getting hot making me uncomfortable. "I'm glad."

"Are you okay?" i asked back, words struggling to come out of my mouth. I looked up to see her smiling in relief.

She nodded. "Yeah, he just hit my back but it's fine, not a big deal. All that matters is that you're alright." she assured, her smile not leaving her pink lips. "Remember, as long as i'm with you, no one can hurt you"

Every word that came out of her mouth felt like euphoria to me, her sweet words going straight to my heart giving me chills and a heart ache at the same time. How i wish to have you by my side all the time, but i can only wish. You're making it hard to ignore you, Manoban; Your words and your gestures, and you in general are what's stopping me to do the right thing.

"Jennie, please talk to me!" i heard the man shout.

Lisa let go of me and we both watched at the fan getting dragged by security, desperately shouting for my name.

"Oh my god, wifey! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" the new singer asked worriedly, checking my body for any kind of bruise. "That was so scary!" she nervously exclaimed, i chuckled and smiled at her reassuring that i was, indeed, alright and was not hurt in any way, aside from my heart getting broken.

"Thank you for what you did, Lalisa. If it wasn't for you, Ruby Jane would be hurt right now" Manager oppa thanked patting the blonde shoulder.

The thai laughed. "No problem, as long as the super star is in good health" she said.

"Jenduekie, are you alright?" a body crashed onto mine, two slim arms wrapping my body hugging me tightly. Jisoo unnie was hugging me. I looked at her and smiled widely, her eyes were genuinely worried and her tone was her usual protective voice.

I hugged her back and held onto for a few seconds before responding — How i missed this. "I'm alright, unnie. Thank you"

————————

Jisoo's POV

"I'm alright, unnie. Thank you." she replied reciprocating my hug. I can't lie, i missed her.

After witnessing that man attacking my best friend, my heart dropped to the floor, i was so surprised that i didn't feel my body anymore. And, even though, i hated seeing the woman i love running to her, the worry i felt for Jennie was stronger so pushed my jealousy aside. Jennie is more important right now; And i can't hide the fact that i love and will always love my dumpling no matter what. She's my best friend and nothing will change that, not even this shitty situation. Maybe's not her fault, she didn't know so i'll not blame her. Like me, she couldn't control her feeling and now, she's backing away for me... She's giving me the chance to get my Pranpriya back.

"Don't thank me, silly! You almost got tackled by that crazy man" i scolded, but she only laughed.

"I'm sorry, Jennie! I promise we aren't all like him!" a fan girl shouted from afar.

Jennie smiled and gave them a heart with her arms. "No worries! I know that, i'm alright!" she assured. As soon as she finished her sentence, all of her fans surrounding us started cheering loudly.

"Alright, let's get going" her manager meddled.

We made our way outside of the airport, with all of Jennie fanatics tailing us along the way, the super star bid her last goodbyes and got inside the van, and we followed her inside, Pranpriya included; then drove all the way to the hotel we'll be staying for 2 days.

Not even 5 minutes into the ride, it was dead silence and it was awkward to say the least; Chaeyoung was staring outside the window, Jennie was fidgeting with her fingers, Pranpriya fell asleep and i was shifting my eyes to the women in front of me.

"So... we haven't been this awkward since we fought about who gets to be the mother when we were kids" i broke the silence. The two looked at me. Jennie took her lower lip in between her teeth and Chaeyoung rubbed her nape, both of them letting out a little chuckle. "And let's be honest, i was the mother, i'm the oldest" i added a feedback, but from their expression i could see they were not agreeing.

Jennie's eyes widen. "I was the most responsible! You and Chaeyoung always fought, always picking on her and she'd cry because of it, and you would always get hurt! I had to take care of you two!"

"Hey! Hey! Mothers can cry too!" Chaeyoung defended pointing her index finger at us. "I should of been the mother, i'm the tallest among us!"

"That's not fair!" i complained.

"I agree!" Jennie seconded. "You should be the child, because you're the youngest!"

The three of us started bickering about it again.

"Y'all are loud" Pranpriya complained keeping her eyes shut. "Chaeyoung, aside from being the tallest, you're the loudest as well" she added.

I bit my lower lip, suppressing my laughter, and looked at the loudest in the car, who had an offended face. "Is that so, Lalisa?" she asked raising her brow and Pranpriya nodded. "Oh, i'm sorry" she sarcastically said, before clearing her throat, but what she did next annoyed the youngest. She started singing high pitch.

"What the fuck?!" the thai groaned covering her ears with the palm of her hands. "Stop!" she demanded, but the Aussie didn't listen — it got so annoying that it made Jennie and i cover our ears as well. "Shut the fuck up!"

"Gosh dang it, just apologize!" Jennie suggested annoyed.

Pranpriya was hesitant but after thinking about it, she sigh and finally apologized. "Alright, i'm sorry! Sorry, chipmunk!" she desperately said.

Chaeyoung finally shut up and smiled innocently. "Was that so hard, Lalisa?" she asked, grinning devilishly. "Now, remember: never, and i said never, fuck with me again"

"Y- yes, ma- ma'am" The blonde stuttered in fear.

Finally, the van stopped in front of the hotel, so we all got off the vehicle — Pranpriya hiding behind me from the new debutant, like a scared kitty. Cute.

"Surprise!" A familiar masculine figured popped out from no where, smiling happily with a bouquet of flowers in between his hands.

"Hanbin?!" Chaeyoung and Jennie asked in unison. "W- what are you doing here?" the brunette asked furrowing her brows.

The short haired took a few steps closer to his girlfriend and placed a soft kiss on her cheek. "I came to surprise you for your concert, can't miss my girlfriend concert, right?" he sweetly asked.

"Thank... you..." the singer simply replied, still speechless by him, and gladly took the flowers.

I peeked at the woman besides me and saw her visible jealousy at the scene, she cleared her throat and took her and mine baggage. "Sooya and i will get going..." she said. "...nice to see you, Hanbin." the blonde added before heading inside, while i followed her.

I know she's hurting, but only if she lets me... i can take that pain away and bring what made us once happy. Don't worry, my love; i'm not giving up.

———————

"Home sweet home!" Pranpriya exclaimed plopping herself on the bed, letting out a sigh as soon as she made contact with the bed. "This feels like heaven" she commented diving more into the sheets.

I couldn't help but notice that there was only a king sized bed and a small sofa in the room, which made me smirk mentally, i'm excited for tonight.

Out of no where, Prampriya held her back and flinched at the contact. "What's wrong?" i asked worried, taking a few steps closer and sat next to her.

"My back hurts" she opened up.

I grabbed the hem of her shirt, but before i could do anything else, she flinched so before lifting it, i asked for her consent. "Can i?" she nodded. I lifted it and saw a huge bruise covering her back, it must be the impact with that maniac fan.

"So? Saw any pimples?" Pranpriya joked and laughed at her own joke, but i didn't laugh, instead i pinched her side which caused her to hiss in pain. "Ouch! What was that for?" she asked rubbing the side i pinched.

I rolled my eyes. "Stop joking around, you have to be careful! You've got a huge bruise on your back!"

"It's fine, don't worry about it. I can bare with it. Remember, i'm a Manoban" she winked and, once again, i rolled my eyes at her.

"But you still have a human body, so we have to take care of it. Stay here, i'll get some ice and i'll text Jennie about what happened, so you'll skip soundcheck" i informed grabbing my purse, but before i could leave, i was held back by a hand grabbing my wrist.

I looked back and saw Pranpriya smiling. "Thank you for always being there for me" she said and kissed my cheek.

My blood rushing instantly to my face, making it hot. I nodded and rushed outside, skipping happily through the halls.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

——————

Rosé's POV

"How was the trip, girls?" Hanbin asked placing our luggages on the corner of the room and sat on the couch.

I cleared my throat and replied coldly. "It was fine, i guess"

"Didn't know you were coming, what's with the sudden visit?" Jennie asked changing the topic, feeling the awkward tension Hanbin and i had.

Hanbin smiled. "Oh, actually i wanted to come to surprise you and spend more time with you, i used to always attend your concerts so you wouldn't get nervous, remember?"

"Yeah, before you broke up with her" i added under my breath, but my best friend heard it so i earned a small push from her so the man didn't notice.

"You didn't have to, Hanbin. I can manage doing my concerts alone now, without being anxious" she assured and i could notice Hanbin's disappointment on his face.

Bleh! Take that butt face!

The 'boyfriend' shook his head. "Doesn't matter, i wanted to come anyway, to support you" he smiled.

"Thank you, then" Jennie chuckled.

While i rolled my eyes mentally, such a pet's teacher.

Suddenly, Jennie's phone lit up, showing her wallpaper, it was a picture of her and Lisa in Paris. I looked at Hanbin's face and saw pain in his eyes but tried to hide it with a smile. "Who is it?" he asked.

"It's Jisoo unnie..." she replied opening her phone amd tapped the text notification. "she said, Lisa won't make it to sound check 'cause she got hurt" she read out loud.

"Hurt? What happened to her?" i asked worriedly.

I noticed Jennie's eyes shift into worried ones like mine, as she stood up and placed her phone back into her pocket. "Where are you going?" Hanbin asked following the brunette's action.

"To Lisa" she carelessly said, getting her purse and was about to leave but her 'boyfriend' stopped her.

"You can't" he said. Jennie turned to him and furrowed her brow at him in a sassy way. "What if- i mean, what if... Jisoo gets suspicious?" he stuttered.

I knew immediately that was bullshit, he just didn't want her to see the dancer, but i decided to not say a word and, apparently, he fooled Jennie. "You've got a point, I just want to see her and make sure she's alright."

"I'll go" I offered. I was worried as well and wanted to know how the Thai was so might as well go. "I'm sure there won't be any suspicion whatsoever, right Hanbin?" i provoked.

He gulped. "N- no- No."

I rolled my eyes and walked pass him, but before leaving, Jennie spoke. "Please, update me later" i nodded and made my way to the dancer's room.

Lisa and Jisoo's room was a floor down than ours, so i took the elevator and searched for their number. When i found it, i knocked three times, footsteps were heard before the blonde opened.

"I already said i'm sorry!" she said, visibly shocked at my sudden visit.. 

I rolled my eyes. "Relax, geez. Jisoo unnie told us you were hurt, i came to check up on you"

Lisa's body relaxed and let out a small laugh. "Sooya's so dramatic" she commented, "I've got this bruise on my back and it's kinda aching. Must be from ms. Kim's fan earlier" she added. "But, anyway, do you want to come in?" she invited before i could say anything else, but i accepted her offer and stepped inside, then sat on her bed. "Make yourself comfortable, Sooya just went out to get some ice." i nodded.

"Can i see your bruise?" i bluntly asked.

Her brow furrowed. "Geez, take me on a date first" she joked and laughed, but i rolled my eyes at her. "You woke up in the wrong side of the bed today, huh?" she smiled, turned around and took her shirt off. There was, indeed, a bruise on her back, but it was huge!

"Shit. That's huge, Lis!" i commented.

She put her shirt back and faced me, then sat next to me on the bed. "Y'all are over exaggerating" i disagreed, but she acted as if it was nothing. "I'll be okay, don't worry about it."

"You sure you're doing just fine?" i asked, giving it a second meaning.

By her expression i knew she caught on, but only forced a smile. "Yeah, it's just a small bruise. Don't worry about it" she tried avoiding the topic, i knew she was bottling up her emotion and that's not good for her.

"You know what i mean, Lis." i simply replied.

She let out a small sigh. "What am i supposed to say, Chaeng?" she spoke fidgeting with her fingers. "I'm trying my best to keep my composure, but..." she took a quick break, punched the bridge of her nose, and let out a huff before completing her sentence. "...it's so unfair!"

"What's unfair?"

"Everyone deciding who i should and should not love! It's fucking unfair!" she exclaimed, her eyes shining due the tears building up in the corner of her eyes. "Sooya's parents told me i was out of her league, dragged me down and took their daughter away from me. Now, the woman i love won't even look at me, because she thinks it's better this way... It's bullshit!" she cried. As my first instinct, i pulled her into a hug and let her cry in my arms.
"I can't love Sooya anymore, i can't... i don't want to live in misery, i don't... it's all bullshit!"

——————

Hanbin's POV

"As if it's your last, as if it's your la-la-last (Yeah)
As if it's our last night, love
As if it's your last, as if it's your la-la-last
As if there's no tomorrow, love"

Jennie sang beautifully but effortlessly.

I crossed my arms and watched her from afar, smiling idiotically admiring her art — the passion she has in her music is one of the things i liked about her from the beginning.

Once the music stopped, the light in her eyes disappeared and roamed around the place, looking for someone. My idiotic smile faded.

"She's distracted" a feminine voice came from behind, i turned around to see Chaeyoung.

I sighed and nodded. "How's Lisa doing?"

"You care about her now?" she asked.

I looked back at the stage and spoke. "I don't, but she's important to Jennie" the woman took a few steps forward and stood next to me, looking at her best friend.

"You should know better, Hanbin." she simply said. Yeah, i should. But maybe, i'm in denial. "I can see that you care for Jennie, maybe you even love her-"

"I do love her" i cut her off.

"-but, if i'm being honest. The love you have is destructive. What's done is done and, as much as i care for Jennie, Lisa and Jisoo, i can't do anything to save them from the pain that's about to come; you started this, so i beg you... please, do what's right" she said.

But what's the right thing? I'm too drown in the love i have that i, myself, don't know what's the right thing.

"Rosie!" Jennie's voice echoed inside the stadium, waving her hand happily to the woman next to me and sprinted towards us, then jumped onto her. "How's Lisa?"

Lalisa Manoban, she's the one that's keeping your mind occupied all this time, even if i'm the one in front of you, you can't seem to see me. I know, i missed a lot, but i'm here now and i'm not planning on leaving... but why are you looking for someone that's not here?

"She's fine, just a bruise on her back" the new singer informed, eyeing me.

Shock and worry was evident on the brunette's face, she let go of her best friend. "Was it from that fan from this morning?" she stutter. "Is it bad?" she asked again. But the blonde assured her by shaking her head. "I'll tell oppa that she needs to rest"

"She's fine, don't worry"

"Ruby Jane, go get ready! The show's starting soon!" her manager shouted from the stage.

"I've got to go — Please, update me on Lisa" she asked the blonde, before leaving.

"Good luck, hon!" i shouted but she didn't bother to look behind. "I know you'll do great..." i whispered under my breath after she was out of sight.

When will you see me again, hon?

"I might be a horrible person in your eyes, Chaeyoung..." i said. "...but, like everyone in this world, i just want love"

I didn't let her speak, i just cleared my throat and excused myself, to take some fresh air outside the stadium. As soon as i stepped outside, i let all my emotions go by kicking the nearest wall.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." i repeated to myself pinching the bridge of my nose, taking a few deep breath. But that didn't stop my hands from shaking, so i took a pack of cigarettes out of my pocket, took one and stuck it between my teeth, then lit it.

——————

Jisoo's POV

"We're here, ma'am" the driver announced, pulling over to the side, in front of the stadium.

I held Pranpriya's hand. "You sure you can work?"

"I'll be fine, don't worry about it" she answered.

Her eyes slightly red. I caught her crying in Chaeyoung's arms when i came back in our room, but i didn't ask any question, because deep down i knew why. It just sucks seeing her cry for another woman.

"I'll get going now, see you inside" she said, letting go of my hand and tapped it a few times, before leaving.

I let out a sigh.

I got off the car and looked at my surroundings. The sky's bright blue, but my emotions are dark... cliché, i smiled. I was about to go inside, when i spotted Hanbin smoking. I furrowed my brow and decided to approach him, and when he saw me, he immediately threw the cigarette.

"Didn't know you smoke" i said smiling.

He shook his head. "I- i normally don't... It's- it's... um, stress, i guess" he stutter.

"Calm down" i chuckled. "I won't tell Jennie, if that's what worries you" i assured, and noticed him calm down.

"Thanks" he smiled. "You look pretty, Noona"

"Please, we're only a year apart" i laughed. "But thank you, Hanbin" i said.

He rubbed his nape nervously. "Sorry, Jennie calls you unnie, so i thought... you know, for respect"

"Jennie and i grew up together, so i'm used to her calling me unnie... you can call me, Jisoo. Don't worry." he nodded.

"So... this is your first time attending Jennie's concert" he said, i nodded. "Let's go inside then, the show's about to start, don't wanna miss any of it" he smiled.

Hanbin led me the way inside through the halls, when suddenly i bumped into a tall man running. "Oh shit, i'm sorry!" he bowed.

"Are you okay, Jisoo?" Hanbin asked. "Be careful, hyung"

I nodded, rubbing my arm, i looked up and saw Jennie's manager panting and sweating.

"Jisoo? Oh, you're Jisoo!" he exclaimed. "I'm sorry, again." he apologized again, but i assured him with a smile that i was fine.

Suddenly, a phone started ringing. Hanbin took his phone from his pocket and excused himself. "Sorry, i have to take this. Hyung, can you assist Jisoo?" the singer's manager nodded while Hanbin left.

"Come with me" he said and i followed him. "We haven't met properly, but Ruby Jane has told me so much about you when she was still a trainee." he chatted.

"I hope good things" i joked.

He laughed. "Yes, if she ever tells me something bad, i'll tell you" he winked. "Ruby Jane has never told me you were beautiful. You've got an actress face, you know? YG would love to have you under his management"

"Uh, i don't know" i said.

"If you ever change your mind, give me a call. People will love you!" he exclaimed smiling cheekily at me and i smiled back, but his faded and stopped walking. "Wait... i saw you before"

I furrowed my brow. "Huh?"

"I swear, i've seen you before" he said under his breath, placing his index finger on his forehead and didn't speak for a good minute. Then, he snapped his fingers. "Oh yeah! Lisa's picture!"

I furrowed my brow again. "Huh?"

He laughed in embarrassment. "Lisa lost a picture a few months ago, on her first shooting, i gave it to Jennie though like two or three weeks ago"

Three weeks ago?

"What picture? Can you describe it?" i asked, taking my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"It was you and Lisa holding an umbrella, i think... Sorry, i've got a bad memory" he laughed.

"Can you take me to Pranpriya?" i requested.

His gave me a confused face. "Who?"

"Lisa, can you take me to her?" saying her new name gave me chills, i hated it.

"Oh, yeah. Sure." he said and took me to her changing room, then left.

I knocked and entered, after she gave me the permission. "Hey, i was about to call you. I thought you got lost" she laughed.

I ignored her joke. "Pran, do you still have that polaroid of us holding an umbrella?"

"I'm confused, why that sudden question?" she asked.

"Please, just answer me" i said.

She shook her head. "I had it, but i lost it like a few months ago. Sucked, it was the only picture i had of you"

This isn't adding up. If he gave it to Jennie three weeks ago, then she must of known before i came back... she knew. She fucking knew.

My hands got into a tight fist, my nails digging into my skin but didn't hurt, i was so caught up in my anger that physical i didn't feel pain.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Pranpriya asked cupping my face, making me look into her eyes.

Her touch was soft and her eyes were worried.

My hands loosen up and i placed my hands on top of her and closed me eyes. "Pranpriya... please, stay by my side" i whispered. "I'll do anything to bring the old us, what we used to have. Just Sooya and Pranpriya"

"Sooya..." she called.

I opened my eyes, my heart breaking at the sight in front of me, her eyes were filled with hesitation and her lips trembling, unsure of what to say. "Please-"

"Ms. Manoban, the show's starting!" a loud knock was heard.

Pranpriya cleared her throat and took her hands off of me. "I've got to go" she said.

Once again, i was left hanging.

——————

"All men check me out every day
They all think they can have me
I don't ask for much, just your heart (Uh)
Take your heart out and show it to me
Confidently, sometimes chic, chic
So hot, so hot, make me nervous (Uh)
Softly call out to me
Like a whistle lingering in my ear"

She sang and danced with her back up dancers.

"Kim Jennie! Kim Jennie! Kim Jennie!" her fans chanted.

"Don't just pass me by
If you can't forget me either, woah-oh-oh
My love for you is on fire
My heart is beating like crazy
I hear it getting closer and closer"

"Manila, let me hear you!" she exclaimed and her fans started going crazy.

"Whistle (Uh)
Whistle, whistle, whistle
(Can you hear that?)
Whistle, whistle, whistle
Whistle (Uh)
Whistle, whistle, whistle
(Can you hear that?)
Whistle, whistle, whistle"

her fans sang along.

Even though, Jennie was the star of the show, my eyes were glued on a blonde behind her dancing beautifully — she even got better than the last time i saw her — smiling as she couldn't take her eyes off of Jennie.

"This beat got me feelin' like
I don't wanna be just anyone you pass by
No need for a lot of words
Take me by your side now
Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh
Make 'em whistle like a missile bomb, bomb
Every time I show up, blow up, uh
Make 'em whistle like a missile bomb, bomb
Every time I show up, blow up, uh"

The song stopped as they posed and the people started clapping, calling for the singer's name.

"Wow, you guys truly are amazing!" she gave the people her gummy smile. "We're almost the end of the show, but i still have so much energy, i could stay here and sing all of my songs again" she chuckled. "But, unfortunately i can't" she pouted. "I still have a two more songs, though. So everybody... 'As if it's your last'!"

The song started.

The scene was painful to watch, my eyes filled with tears as i saw the woman i love looking at my best friend with so much love. Throughout the whole performance, Pranpriya has tried flirting with the singer, but Jennie ignored her, and i could notice the disappointed in her eyes.

"Baby, hold me 'til I explode
Stop thinking, what's so hard about this?
Kiss me like it's too good to be true
As if I'm your last love
As if it's your last (Yeah), as if it's your la-la-last (Yeah)
As if it's our last night, love
As if it's your last (Yeah), as if it's your la-la-last (Yeah)
As if there's no tomorrow, love"

She finished.

"A round of applause for my dancers, they did great!" she said clapping her hands and her fans followed.

Her back up dancers, including Pranpriya, bowed and left the stage. I rushed to the blonde and gave her the water bottle i held the whole time, then wiped her sweat off.

"You were awesome, i missed seeing you dance" i complimented.

"Thank you" she panted.

Once she caught her breath, she stood next to me and watched the rest of the show from behind the scene.

"Unfortunately, this will be my last song for tonight... can y'all guess the song?" she smiled and pointed the mic at her audience.

"Stay!" they shouted.

The exact time, the background music started playing and Jennie sat on the edge of the stage.

"You leave scars in my heart so easily with harsh words
Without even saying sorry, I comfort myself again
I'm always anxious if you're gonna leave me today
I just want you to stay
In your expressionless face that's getting more dull, oh-oh
I whisper to the mirror, let's slowly let this go, whoa-oh
You take me for granted, but that's you
But still, stay, stay, stay with me"

She sang.

"This sad melody resembles you (Ah-ah, ah-ah)
It makes me cry, eh-eh
Your scent is a sweet felony (Ah-ah, ah-ah)
I hate you so much, but I love you"

Her voice cracked at the last line, by the screen i could see her eyes watering. She was about to cry.

"Don't leave me before the dark night traps me in
Do you still love me?
If you feel the same, don't leave today
Don't ask why it has to be you
Just stay with me"

She continued, despite the tears that were slowly falling down her cheeks.

"It goes a little something like
La-la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la-la
I don't expect a lot right now
Just stay with me"

This time, her audience sang because she started sobbing. She wiped her tears with her sleeves, smiled and got up, walking around.

"There's nothing more I want now
I can't even tell if my heart is beating"

She rapped holding her chest, then turned around to face us and looked at the woman next to me, eyes sincere, as if her lyrics were for her.

"Instead of having forceful conversations with others
I'd rather enjoy the awkward silence with you
So stay, wherever that may be"

She immediately turned back around, facing her fans.

Intimidated by what just happened, i reached for the thai's hand and intertwined our fingers, but she didn't held mine back.

"When darkness comes sometimes, I'll be your fire
In a world full of lies, the only truth is you
This' a letter from me to you"

Pranpriya rapped under her breath.

"This sad melody resembles you (Ah-ah, ah-ah)
It makes me cry, eh-eh
Your scent is a sweet felony (Ah-ah, ah-ah)
I hate you so much, but I love you
Don't leave me before the dark night traps me in
Do you still love me?
If you feel the same, don't leave today
Don't ask why it has to be you
Just stay with me"

"Everybody, sing with me!" she exclaimed.

"It goes a little something like
La-la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la-la-la
I don't expect a lot right now
Just stay with me
It goes a little something like
La-la-la-la-la—"

The most unexpected happened, that shocked everyone. Jennie stumbled and fell on the stairs, which caused everyone to gasp and the music to stop.

"Jennie!" Pranpriya called.

Everything went slow motion.

She immediately let go of my hand and i watched her rush to the hurt singer, running in stage. She kneeled down and cared for the brunette. Worry visible in her eyes. She put her arms under Jennie's legs and back, then carried her bride style in the back stage, while Jennie wrapped her arms around the latter's neck.

"Someone call the medic!" the blonde yelled at the staff.

And the people around us rushed and panicked.

"Hon!" a masculine voice called as he rushed to the singer. "Are you okay?" he asked worried. "Thanks, Lisa. I can take it from here" he said, but Pranpriya took a step back.

"I'll take her to the doctor" she said.

Hanbin glared at her. "I'll do it, Manoban. I can take care of my girlfriend"

I could see rage in Pranpriya eyes.

God, am i really witnessing this?

"Just leave, Lisa" Jennie mumbled, letting go of Pranpriya and leaning towards her boyfriend, going into his arms.

Which, i could tell, hurt the dancer. Because she stood on her spot, eyes screaming, watching Jennie leave in Hanbin's arms... like me. I'm literally watching the love of my life, caring for another woman.

I'm so pathetic. Fuck.

—————

Lisa's POV

After what happened backstage with Hanbin, i decided to seat outside on the edge of the road, taking some fresh air and relax my mind.

Seeing Jennie leave with Hanbin, it was like her telling me that she's choosing him. It hurt. Once again, love has failed me.

"It's getting cold, don't you think?" I heard Sooya's voice from behind, but i didn't bother to look at her.

"Kinda" i plainly replied, not in the mood to talk.

Sooya stood next to me and sat down, wrapping her arms around her knees, shivering. "Chaeyoung's manager offered me a acting career. He said i have an actress face."

"Really? That's a good opportunity" i smiled. "Are you gonna accept it?" i asked.

She shrugged. "Don't know yet... i don't see myself being on the screen, you know?"

"You keep underestimating yourself, you've got potential and you can do whatever" i cheered her up.

She smiled. "You always know how to make me feel better" she said and looked down.

"Sorry to interrupt" the man i despite spoke from behind, i stood up and looked behind me, so did Sooya. "Jisoo, can i steal Lisa for a night? Just want to hang out with her" he said. "I already called the car for you, it's waiting. I won't kill her, don't worry." she laughed.

"You better" Sooya glared. "I'll leave then" she faced me and placed a kiss on my cheek, before leaving.

Hanbin cleared his throat. "Jennie's doing fine, she hurt her ankle but the doctor said she needs some rest"

"What do you want? You won, Hanbin. No need to hold it against me" i said.

He smiled — but what was different from his smile, it wasn't provocative. "How about we go out for a drink?"

———————

Jisoo's POV

I was laying on my bed staring blankly at the ceiling, letting my intrusive thoughts just run around my mind.

Jennie. Pranpriya. Picture.

Ever since Jennie's manager told me about the picture, i couldn't keep out of my mind the possibility that Jennie knew and didn't tell me, though i prayed to God that she didn't.

But i couldn't hold it anymore, or i'll go mad.

So i jumped off of my bed and went to Jennie's room, when i was in front of her door, i knocked and waited for someone to open.

"Unnie, what's up?" i was greeted by Chaeyoung.

"Where's Jennie?" i asked.

She took a step aside and pointed at the singer, laying on the bed with her ankle wrapped. "Hey, unnie!" she greeted happily.

"I know everything" i said seriously.

She furrowed her brow. "What?"

"I know about you and Pranpriya. What you two had." i added.

Her eyes widen at the sudden statement, her body tensed and i could notice by her body language that she was nervous. "Wh- what- wht are you talking about? Lisa and i are friends" she stutter.

"Quit lying, i heard Hanbin and Chaeyoung talking about you and Pranpriya. You think i didn't notice how you two looked at each other? It's obvious." i said, she was about to speak but i cut her off. "I need to know one thing. I need you to be completely honest with me, just this time, please." she nodded. "Do you have a picture of Pranpriya and i?" i asked, my tone deep and determined.

If she does have a picture, this means that her manager is telling the truth and she did know before i came back.

"Y- yes, i do... Oppa gave it to me a few weeks ago" she said looking down.

"A few weeks ago..." i repeated under my breath, letting out a sarcastic chuckle. "A few weeks ago!" i slammed my hand on the wall. "So you knew, that she was the one i was looking for?!"

She flinched at the volume of my voice. "Y- yes"

"Why didn't you tell me, Jennie?! I called you for an entire week!" i yelled, then i realized. "Wait, is that why you never answered to none of my calls?" i asked in disbelief.

She nodded slowly. "I- i didn't know what to do, i was stuck. I'm sorry."

"Fuck you!" i shouted at her.

"Unnie!" Chaeyoung butted in, holding my arm, but i pushed her off.

"Don't you fucking touch me! You were in it too, right?! You knew about all of this, but you didn't bother to fucking tell me!" i shouted at the younger.

At this point, i had tears rolling down my cheeks, Jennie was sobbing behind me and Chaeyoung was crying as well.

"Please, don't get mad at her. I asked her not to say a word. We were trying to protect you." Jennie defended.

I looked back at her. "Protect me?! You made me a fool, Jennie!" i pointed at myself and wiped my tears with my other hand. "You were supposed to be my best friend! Both of you! But you ended up being two nasty traitor"

"No, no, no. Please, i'm doing my best to stay away from Lisa and make things rights." Jennie stood up, regardless of her injured ankle.

"Stop calling her that, for God's sake! Pranpriya, that's her name! She's not Lisa!" i bursted. "Fuck, Jennie. You might be ignoring her, but she can't fucking stay away from you!" i shouted, my voice cracking mid sentence. "You don't understand" i sobbed, wiping my tears.

"Ever since we were kids, my parents compared me to you... 'Jennie this, Jennie that, why can't you be more like Jennie?'. You were the daughter they always wanted, they never wanted me. Regardless, i loved you, i tried protecting you and care for you, because you were like a sister to me; but i felt so alone, i had no one." i cried, i gave up on wiping my tears because it just keeps on falling, and was so Jennie. "Until i flew to Thailand and met Pranpriya, she was the only one who appreciate what i was and had no expectations, she just loved me unconditionally. And now, i lost her because of you!" i continued. "I hate you! I fucking hate you!"

"Unnie..." she sobbed taking a step closer.

I stopped her. "Don't you dare take another step, i don't want you near me. You're dead to me, Jennie." i said and left the room, leaving my two former best friends crying.

I felt like i was 17 again, i started over again, because i'm alone again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

579K 8.8K 88
#BACKSTAGE DRAMA# contradicting to what others call FANSERVICE ; this story is about how JENLISA started and how CHAESOO supported them and develope...
3.4K 174 20
Being a part of the biggest girl group in the world and having all three of your members fall in love with you is a difficult situation to be in, Sam...
228K 7.5K 44
I guess people were right when they told me that the one you love the most, will hurt you the most. And I gave her the chance to broke my heart for t...
91.2K 1K 37
This story has jennie named a famous girl group in korea and has three members lisa, jisoo, rose ... lisa has crush jennie for a long time but jennie...