๐–ฒ๐–ง๐–ค'๐–ฒ ๐–  ๐พ๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฟ๐ธ๐‘… ๐–ฐ๏ฟฝ...

By Avacad00s_22

๐–ง๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ ๐–ถ๐–บ๐—‹๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐—‡๐–พ๐—†๐—‚๐–พ๐—Œ... More

๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
Gส€แด€แด˜สœษชแด„s
โ‚ฑโฑคร˜๏ธŽโฑ ร˜๏ธŽษ„โ‚ฒษ†
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿญ: ๐—œ๐——๐—œ๐—ข๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ ๐—š๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐——
๐—”๐—–๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ ๐—›๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ค๐—จ๐—˜๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ
๐— ๐—ข๐—–๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š
๐—” ๐—™๐—”๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง
๐—ฆ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ
๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—ฆ
๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ก๐—š๐—˜
๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ
๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ฌ๐—” ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—•๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ก
๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—”๐—š๐—”๐—œ๐—ก
๐—๐—˜๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ
๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
๐—” ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜

๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐——๐—š๐—˜๐——๐—ฌ

4K 283 20
By Avacad00s_22

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓. Many Lords and knights had put themselves forth to earn the respect of the realm and more.

Rhagar was doing the for Aemma he had her favour in spirit but he needed one of the Lady's or Lords' to go forth in the tourney. The King stood from his seat and the crowd quieted, Rhagar leaned against the wall with his arms and ankles folded as he listened with his face shadowed but his golden eyes were the only thing visible in the lighting.

"Be welcome! I know many of you have traveled long leagues to be at these games but I promise you will not be disappointed."

Rhaenyra tried to duck under her father and away from the prying eyes of all that came to bare witness to the battle but she was unsuccessful. The princess was clad in a red dress with gold crests trailing along the sleeves and neck of her dress.

"Queen Aemma has begun her labour!" His attention was stolen from Rhaenyra and taken by the words of the king as people clapped and whistled at the news. Rhagar smiled he couldn't wait to greet her with his sword bloodied and face with his head held high in delight as he held the gold he'd have once he'd win.

His father was sat behind the King with a perfect view of the jousting tournament and looked over in the dark archway where the knights would arise from. Kratus sniggered lightly and nodded to his son who leaned forward so his face was visible until hit the light and gave his father a confident grin.

"May the luck of the Seven shine upon all combatants!" Viserys's voice bellowed over the cries of the crowd who were anxiously waiting for the knights to fight one another.

Two men were quick to hike themselves upon their horses and hold the jousting stick and shield in their arms, each one had there house symbols engraved on their armour and shields.

The sound of wood and armour ricocheted off of one another and broke a shield in half with its lance, the fight was quick and messy as they turned to grab another lance and charge at one another. Ending in a knight being thrown off his horse with a yell and his body laying on the floor with a few broken bones.

A roar of approval came from the crowd as they watched the incapacitated knight get hauled off into another direction. Rhagar hummed to himself as he scanned his opponents and looked for weak spots and found that the Baratheons were rather large but had a powerful arm to strike with.

The winning knight, whom was Boremund Baratheon, strode to stand in front of the royals on his horse with a cocky grin. "I wish for the favour of 'The Queen Who Never Was," Rhaenys stood from her seat with a slight roll of her eyes with the flowers in hand.

Rhagar cringed slightly as he watched the woman toss the flowers onto his lance with a hefty sigh of annoyance before returning to sit by her husband who leaned over to speak with her.

Rhaenyra let her eyes trail over the arena only to freeze in her spot when she saw golden eyes staring back at her with interest laced in them. She tilted her head slightly and let a corner of her mouth quirk up in excitement- she couldn't wait to see Rhagar fall off his horse.

"Who are you going for?" Daemon spoke from the darkness as he came to stand beside Rhagar with a face of stone as his eyes scoured for the competition.

"I believe it's time I knock the man from Dorne off his high horse," he spoke as he watched the knight be cheered on for swaying another opponent to the floor. "And you?"

"Hightower," was all he said in a gruff voice and Rhagar lightly laughed.

"Brilliant choice."

Drums rang throughout the arena that silenced upon the banging of the drums and a mighty roar echoed to the darkest parts of the world. "Introducing Rhagar The Deranged, soon to be Lord of House Warfare and son to Kratus The Omen Of Death!"

Applause rang through the tourney and Rhaenyra clapped along slowly and patronisingly before letting a small smile slip from her lips.

"Show time," he said to Daemon before he swung his leg over his horse and took the lance from a nearby stable boy.

"Still no helmet?" The Targaryen held it up for him to take but he shook his head with a scowl, "you know I don't do helmets."

Rhagar kicked the horse with his heel before they strode in front of the crowd who got seemingly louder as he appeared in front of them. He had no helm upon his head and his silver hair flowed gently in the wind, the black armour didn't cover his skin like a large fur overcoat but gripped his skin tightly and let his body move freely.

The Valyrian brought his black steed to an end of the line and gripped his lance tightly as the sparrow seemed to fumble under his heated gaze. In his left hand Rhagar flipped the reigns of his horse and he was off at an alarmingly fast pace, the young knight tried to aim for his head but left his chest place open and his shield was only protecting his side.

'Idiot,' Rhagar thought smugly before he plunged his lance into his chest successfully winding him and taking him off of his horse in one foul swoop. Rhaenyra's hand was gripping Alicents tightly and holding her breath until the lance made contact with the knights chest was when she released a heavy breath of anxiousness before straightening in her seat and folding her arms.

Alicent gave her friend a funny look as they applauded Rhagar's victory but the Hightower didn't look toward him and raised her eyebrow at Rhaenyra.

"What?" Rhaenyra snapped to her as she finally gave up trying to ignore her stare that burned the side of her head.

"Nothing," Alicent turned to look at the scene before her once again and saw Rhagar approaching them on his horse.

"Father," he greeted to which Kratus nodded at his son with a prideful grin. "Princess," he tilted his head up higher to look at Rhaenyra who stood from her chair and placed her hands on the railing in front of her whilst leaning her chest forwards slightly.

"Quite the first impression- I was so sure he'd knock you down," Rhaenyra tutted as she looked at the knight being carried away on a stretcher.

"Well as we've learned from everyday life you are often wrong," the two didn't glare but stare at one another with pinched eyes and pursed lips.

"My Lord," Alicent interrupted with her sister on her arm as they came to stand next to Rhaenyra.

"Lady Alicent, Lady Katrina are you enjoying the view," he gave them a grin which showed his pearly white canines.

"Don't we always," Katrina responded with a small and gentle smile to which Alicent blushed lightly at. Rhaenyra's head snapped towards the two and her eyes that were once unreadable now held an unmistakable glare.

Viserys sat behind them with his mouth ajar slightly and tried to lean forwards to hear what they were saying but Otto Hightower sat there looking at him like he was a deformed dragon. No words were spoken between them as Viserys slowly slid back down in his seat whilst not looking at his Hand.

However, a maester came from behind the doors to the box and stopped behind the king's chair before he leant down to whisper in his ear. Viserys's eyes widened before he nodded and made haste as he followed the maester out of the room.

"I was hoping that I would have Lady Alicents favour, Daemon is hoping to attain the Lady Katrina's favour for today," he noticed the girl look at the dark passage where he had come from and how her cheeks warmed when she obviously saw his face.

Alicent giddily smiled and turned to her seat to grab the flowers in the shape of a hoop before returning to place them on his lance, "I wish you luck my Lord."

"Thank you my Lady," Rhagar offered her a gentle grin before he turned from the royal box and went to stand at the other end of the line.

Rhaenyra scoffed harshly and rolled her eyes before turning on her heel and returning to her seat, which she fell into with a frown.

The knight from Dorne stood at the other end and was readying himself he seemed more confident than the young sparrow and squared his shoulders. Rhagar laughed to himself as he'd finally have some competition but as he was about to dig his heel into his horses side a loud shout threw him off balance and he nearly fell.

"Rhagar!" It was Rodrick Baratheon, he was waving his arms around and as he got closer the silver haired man noticed blood on his forearms and his eyes frantic.

"What is it?" Rhagar jumped down from his horse and ignored the chatter of disappointment from the crowd.

"T- the Queen want- she wants y-" Rodrick needn't say another word before Rhagar dropped the lance to the floor and took off up to the castle and its many stairs.

Rhaenyra watched on with worry traced in the lines of her face as she watched Rhagar sprint away with Rodrick hot on his tail. Though, she didn't hear what they spoke about nor see the blood on Rodrick's hands.

──◍─────❥❥──◍─────

"What's ha-"

Rhagar was going to ask Rodrick as they rushed up the stairs to go to Aemma but the sound of her cry's stopped his words and the two kept their mouths shut until Rhagar forced the doors open.

It was as if he'd walked into one of his nightmares; maids were frantic as they stood to one side, some were letting tears flow as they watched the maester let Aemma bleed out.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Rhagar's voice might as well have been matched with that of a dragon as the people froze in fear and even the king jumped and took his eyes off of his wife before his mouth dropped open.

"Leave Rhagar, this isn't something you or Rodrick should see," Viserys was on his knees as he watched Aemma struggle.

The Queen herself seemed to have perked up at the mention of Rhagar and so she called out to him with a small and scared voice.

"Rhagar."

The Valyrian rushed to her side and he pushed the king away, the maester passed the babe to a midwife before trying to grab the king who shoved him off before turning his attention to his wife.

"I'm here mother, I'm here," Rhagar started to cry himself and his voice cracked as he held Aemma's hand in a tight grip. His mouth was open in shock but no noise fell out only his eyes screamed the feeling of anguish he held.

The fountain of blood had bled through to her legs and the bedsheets opening the room to a metallic taste that made Rhagar sick to his stomach. "No,"he croaked out as his head on her shoulder and let his mouth fall into the pillow that was beside her head.

Muffled sobs left his lips as he held the hand that was slowly slipping from his grasp awaiting to be devoured by the ravenous beast of death.

"P-promise me something," her voice was shaky and breathless- Rhagar knew she was scared but he'd never felt so powerless. He was terrified.

He couldn't find the words to reply and just nodded against her shoulder, "protect Rh-Rhaenyra," she heaved out with tears of her own falling from her eyes that fell onto Rhagar's hair.

"I will," he wept before his voice returned to nothing but sobs as he saw her slowly falling into the darkness.

"Rodrick!" He cried out to the boy who wiped his eyes and nose before standing straight and stiff, "get Rhaenyra! Quickly!" The Baratheon ran from the room and dashed out to get the princess before Rhagar's forehead rested on the Queens cold hand.

"Just a little longer momma," he whispered as he pressed his lips to the knuckles of her hands that now had a puddle of tears upon them that slowly dropped down to be enveloped with her blood on the sheets.

Aemma gathered the strength she had left and squeezed his hand back, "of course little dragon," he'd never heard her sound so weak so drained that she couldn't even form a sentence.

Rhagar smiled against her hand through the tears that continued to trail down his cheeks and mouth before it slowly morphed back into helpless sobs that his body shook with as he wailed into the pillow.

"Mother?" The small voice of Rhaenyra called out and Rhagar wished he never told Rodrick to go get her. She was now quick with her pace and dropped to her knees on the right side of Rhagar before she was passed the hand that he was holding into her own.

Rhagar had to look away with short breaths falling from his lips as he heard the loud weeping of the princess. Only then did he turn his head back to see Aemma's eyes no longer their ocean colour but a ghostly white, the woman smiled at his with her final breath before her eyes closed, her smile was wiped away and her soul was stolen away into the clutches of the unknown.

Rhaenyra let her shoulders shake as she now pressed her head against her mothers cheek and let her tears trickle onto Aemma's neck. Rhagar let out a shaky breath as he tried to attain his sobs that seemed to become the only words he could speak.

He placed a hand on the princess' shoulder whom took her head off of her mother and embraced Rhagar. Her head was under his neck as she now wailed into his neck whilst she clawed her nails in his back as if trying to grasp a safety line.

He held her tightly and placed his head by her ear whilst he slowly rocked her back and forth as if trying to settle a babe. Rhagar shushed her lightly as she whimpered but his own coo's turned into broken cries as he tried to comfort another.

Viserys watched on as he held his wife's hand with shame and defeat clear in his eyes he couldn't believe what he'd done- he would hate himself forever.

Rhagar looked over Rhaenyra's shoulder and through the gloss that coated his eyes he saw Aemma's hand on the edge of the bed. Hanging there with drying blood on the fingertips and a forbidden shade of white that spread to her heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.1K 26
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ โ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...
118K 4.2K 18
๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ž๐ง๐š ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐€๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 55.2K 127
โ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐.โž History will speak of how much ruin the Targaryen civil war brought to Westeros ju...