𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎, 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃.

Daemon had been sending him many ravens over the past weeks that followed since he was exiled and Rhagar had been tempted to respond. Although, he thought his friend needed to understand that what you say can be just as hurtful as what you do but it was difficult for Rhagar to not fly with Klauth and cause havoc.

For the Rouge Prince had been at many a battle with Caraxes and his men, inviting Rhagar along with his father to join but he kept a tight hand on his restraint. Even though the princess had been getting under his skin far more frequently than she ever had before.

Constantly tipping over his drinks when sitting with the high Lords, making sure his swords were blunt and he admits that maybe he started this outburst from her. When Otto Hightower blamed him for burning his entire wardrobe and trashing his chambers Rhagar thought about not bringing in Rhaenyra's name, he really did but he couldn't help it.

And her father certainly did ban her from attending meetings with the Lords for a week and gave her a curfew so, she finds her actions justified.

"Rhagar," Rodrick said as he pushed open the door to his chambers with a huff. Over the months that had passed since the two knew each other they had grown as close as brothers which meant invading one another's privacy was now valid.

He hummed and walked over to the table where he served himself a glass of wine, "the King wants to see you," he scoffed at Rodrick's saying.

"If the King wants me he can get off his high horse and stop sending his merry men," Rhagar looked Rodrick up and down and the Baratheon looked down at his brown pants and tunic before crossing his arms in a huff.

"Don't insult the messenger besides he says it's urgent, "Rhagar turned his back to him and rolled his eyes, "it's about the princess."

The chalice stopped a couple inches away from his lips before he sighed and placed it on the table before picking up his sword from the bed and sheathing it. He was out the door before Rodrick could even accompany him, "I do warn you though," Rodrick rushed out as Rhagar quickened his pace to reach the room required.

"Warn me about what?" They stopped outside the door and Rodrick decided it was best to whisper, "you won't be the only one." Rhagar furrowed his eyes rows and went to open his mouth when the double doors were thrown open. His eyes quickly scanned the room first landing on Viserys with contempt before travelling to a silver knight with dark locks and a still face.