𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗧 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯☆〄

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯☆〄

𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅. The Baratheon had grown in both his physique and skill as a warrior to the point where his father was starting to reconsider his first born becoming in line for their throne.

Rodrick was the second born and his elder brother was Brandon, he could pick up a sword from when his was three but was not the smartest. He spent most of his days drunk and in whore houses but now that his younger brother took his nose out of his books and looked to be on his way as one of the most skilled swordsman in KingsLanding Borros was certainly considering his second born as his heir.

Sir Harwin Strong was sharpening his sword with a rock occasionally looking up from the metal to glance at other men and the Valyrian himself. Rhagar hadn't spoken to the man only giving each other stiff nods of recognition whenever one saw the other.

"You have come far Rodrick," Rhagar said once the fifteen year old stood back from the dummy with his chest heaving and face glowing with sweat.

"All thanks to you," he punched the mans shoulder and grabbed it as he needed to catch himself otherwise he'd topple over.

Rhagar had been ready to initially train the princess, without permission of the king whom would've had a heart attack if he found out what his daughter was doing, but she didn't show. He was going to head down into the City until Rodrick came running in with his sword ready.

"For fuck sake," Rhagar muttered making the Baratheon lift his head to see his elder brother with a bottle in his hand and some of his own men laughing madly.

"Brother!" Brandon bellowed and swayed over to his younger sibling with many stumbles. "Picking up a sword are we," he snatched it from the grasp of Rodrick who started looking to the floor in embarrassment. "You know father and I thought you were a fag," he laughed to himself like it was funny and Rodrick seemed to shrink, turning red as the men behind his brother howled all the same.

Rhagar started to turn red for an entirely different reason, he clutched the hilt of his sword with amber eyes glowing in pure glee that he'd soon taste blood. A part of him was wary about striking the Baratheon but the words that spewed from the elders mouth made him no longer sympathetic, "on second thoughts I think you are nothing but a d-

Brandon shouted and held his nose once Rhagar punched him square in the face Daemon always said to go for the nose, 'the nose is connected to his eyes, the eyes water and they can't see you win.' Rhagar struck him with the back of his hand and he fell to the floor.