𝗠𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

"𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐊!"

Rhagar shouted to Rodrick as he threw a knife toward the boys head making him fall clumsily to the floor as expected for a boy of fourteen.

"Again," Rhagar said with no ounce of disappointment or annoyance in his voice as he leant a hand to Rodrick who eagerly took it and jumped back onto his feet.

The two had been training for more that four hours and knights began to watch before leaving with chuckles as the Baratheon fell on his arse but he payed no mind to them. This made Rhagar content as at least he wasn't having to train and comfort the boy from on lookers as well. Turns out he had tougher skin than Rhagar thought and for that he was thankful.

Everything else could be taught from scratch no matter how long it took, even if it was being able to stay on your feet when trying not to have your head cut off. It would be later than a week before the other Lord's arrived and adorned in a tourney with Rhagar himself and Daemon present too. Rodrick had wished to compete as well but he was quickly dismissed but promised that he would be able to do so when he was of a later age.

Rhagar couldn't be giving him back to his father with a grazed and bruised face, that is if Borros even noticed his son.

From where the two fought, bellow the castle grounds and within a square dome of armour and knights stood Rhaenyra. She was carefully hidden under a dark archway where the daylight could not grace her and the naked eye could not see her.

Her thumb was between her teeth as her eyes trailed over the provoking forms of the many men that stood but they always landed on Rhagar- wether she wished for it to happen or not. She stared as his tunic tightened around his arms and torso whilst he struck his sword and twisted his waist. He was light on his feet for a towering figure and always kept an eye out for his opponents faults unfortunately, for the Baratheon that seemed to be everything but his head.

"What are you doing?" Rhaenyra jumped and spun round to see Alicent and Katrina with their arms linked.

"Don't do that!" The princess clutched her heart whilst the Hightowers giggled at her, "I've told you I do not like it when people sneak up on me."

"And Rhagar has told me he does not like people staring at him," Alicent retorted making Rhaenyra's cheeks heat up red upon her pale skin as she started to splutter her words.

"I- I was not," she snapped, "I was simply watching the young knight Ser Rodrick he is said to be around our age as well."