𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯☆〄

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯☆〄

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄!" 𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓. The King and all the Lord's were present including the Lord of Storms End.

"Key word their Otto nearly I nearly caved in his face," Rhagar was slouched in his chair looking as unbothered as ever even with Lord Borros seated.

Though, even he looked relaxed and seemed perfectly calm, "Hightower I see no reason to take forth action against Lord Warfare."

Kratus sat besides his son with a small smirk that infuriated the hand of the King, he subtly nudged shoulders with Rhagar and gave him a small wink.

Rhagar grinned to his father before trying to tune out the irritating and harsh voice that was Otto, "with all due respect Lord Borros I do not feel comfortable with a man as rash as Rhagar leading the Commanders Watch or protecting your daughter your grace."

Sirens rang in the Valyrian's head and Rhagar slammed a hand on the table shaking the cups that held no wine, Rhaenyra had not attended the last meetings, and turned his head to the Hightower. "I do not think it wise to question my temper Otto," he spat his name, "or you shall find out what happens when someone tempts my fury."

The silence was now thick as the two stared at one another with a silent battle dancing across their eyes. Rhagar's flared a dangerous gold whilst Ottos twitched in anger until a somber voice broke their challenge, "please Otto, Lord Borros says that his own son is to be held accountable so in my eyes that settles the matter."

Lord Hightower looked at a loss for words making Rhagar's mood lift higher and he felt the need to fly with Klauth, his duties permitted him from spending time with his dragon. The King pardoned those at the table and Rhagar had an idea as to why Viserys was being so kind to him.

He wanted forgiveness for whatever reason Rhagar wouldn't know but he had an inkling that it had to do with the fact Rhagar was like Aemma's son. In lamaence terms he'd killed his mother- a good reason to want to get back on the crazed dragons good books.

The twenty year old sought out Lord Borros as he trudged out of the chamber and he stood to follow only when his fathers voice called out. "Rhagar," he turned with an eyebrow raised, "well done," Kratus said loud enough for Otto to hear making the father son duo share a snicker.

"Lord Borros!" Due to his name he stopped, "I must thank you personally for not seeking out for my head."

He didn't really want to thank the elder Lord because of the way Rodrick spoke of him but he had defended him so a simple thank you would suffice.