𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗚𝗘𝗗𝗬

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓. Many Lords and knights had put themselves forth to earn the respect of the realm and more.

Rhagar was doing the for Aemma he had her favour in spirit but he needed one of the Lady's or Lords' to go forth in the tourney. The King stood from his seat and the crowd quieted, Rhagar leaned against the wall with his arms and ankles folded as he listened with his face shadowed but his golden eyes were the only thing visible in the lighting.

"Be welcome! I know many of you have traveled long leagues to be at these games but I promise you will not be disappointed."

Rhaenyra tried to duck under her father and away from the prying eyes of all that came to bare witness to the battle but she was unsuccessful. The princess was clad in a red dress with gold crests trailing along the sleeves and neck of her dress.

"Queen Aemma has begun her labour!" His attention was stolen from Rhaenyra and taken by the words of the king as people clapped and whistled at the news. Rhagar smiled he couldn't wait to greet her with his sword bloodied and face with his head held high in delight as he held the gold he'd have once he'd win.

His father was sat behind the King with a perfect view of the jousting tournament and looked over in the dark archway where the knights would arise from. Kratus sniggered lightly and nodded to his son who leaned forward so his face was visible until hit the light and gave his father a confident grin.

"May the luck of the Seven shine upon all combatants!" Viserys's voice bellowed over the cries of the crowd who were anxiously waiting for the knights to fight one another.

Two men were quick to hike themselves upon their horses and hold the jousting stick and shield in their arms, each one had there house symbols engraved on their armour and shields.

The sound of wood and armour ricocheted off of one another and broke a shield in half with its lance, the fight was quick and messy as they turned to grab another lance and charge at one another. Ending in a knight being thrown off his horse with a yell and his body laying on the floor with a few broken bones.

A roar of approval came from the crowd as they watched the incapacitated knight get hauled off into another direction. Rhagar hummed to himself as he scanned his opponents and looked for weak spots and found that the Baratheons were rather large but had a powerful arm to strike with.