𝗦𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄. The pair and Daemon had rode on dragon back to a village of Daemons choosing and let their dragons feast. Whilst the three men chose to raid a tavern and scurry out like thieves when they didn't pay their tab.

Aemma's passing still lingered in the back of his mind sometimes but it had not consumed him as it once had but it was certainly still a fresh wound. He could not think about her death in depth for he felt the darkness grasping at his limbs trying to drag him back without struggle, so he would continue to distract himself.

He was sharpening his sword with a rock in his room at his table when a nock at his door broke the sound of the scraping, "enter."

It was Rodrick standing in his night garments but he still had his sword strapped to his waist, "Rhagar," his voice was easily familiar and the Valyrian placed his sword aside and gave him his sole attention. "This king says he wished to see you," the mention of Viserys made Rhagar roll his eyes and groan before standing and sheathing his sword.

"Well you can tell Viserys that he can come and get me himself," he gritted out and turned to pour wine in his goblet.

"That the problem- it's urgent and Prince Daemon is there too," the sound of his friends name made him throw his head down with a sigh. Perhaps he should've stayed with Daemon, then he could've stopped him from saying something he'd regret.

"For fucks sake," he muttered and dragged Rodrick by his shoulder when the boy wasn't sure if he were to come or not.

With a shove the doors opened and hit the knights who were standing behind them who stumbled with a yelp. Rhagar walked through with Rodrick trailing behind him, "Rhagar!" Daemon cheered but dropped his arms back to his side when he received a glare from him.

"What did you do?" He gritted out and came to stand beside Daemon with a frown.

"He called my unborn child the heir who never was," the Kings voice boomed throughout the hall and Rhagar heard how angry he seemed, the way he was gripping the sword as though trying to strangle it.

Rhagar rubbed a hand down his face and turned to Daemon who was looking down at the floor and kicking a small rock with the toe of his foot. "Daemon," he warned and the man looked up at him only with his eyes he didn't turn his head, afraid he would see disappointment shining in his eyes.