𝗜𝗥𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗘

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯☆〄

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯☆〄

𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐍. Their lingering glances and quiet giggles was something he often saw between the two boys but he said nothing about it and kept his mouth shut for Rodrick's likings could get him killed.

Katerina was a woman whom he hadn't spoken too in a fare few months, they were both busy people with her being the eldest Hightower sister and him having many roles to play. He'd spoken to Alicent more than one and enjoyed her company more than he'd like to admit.

However, he took into thought that whenever he did see Katerina looked worried- biting her nails and chewing on the inside of her mouth was a repetitive cycle. Rhagar wished to speak with her but she seemed in a hurry wherever she trailed off to throughout the day.

Yet, the princess managed to score herself another servant- Oberyn. He would trail after the princess like a lost pup and it made Rhagar laugh at how lost he looked.

Only when he was laughing did Rodrick walk up to him and say, "he reminds me of you." To which he got himself a fistful of dirt shoved into his mouth.

Oberyn was not a quiet one at all he was able to talk your ear off once he got out of his shyness and Rhagar hadn't heard the end of it. Once Rhaenyra had something to do he would search the castle for Rhagar.

The Valyrian didn't even like him, which is what he told himself, so when Oberyn would ask him question after question he would try and gruffly reply. That only seemed to make it worse and Rhagar thought about tearing off his ears but he'd always walk the boy back to his chambers when came night.

He'd wake the boy up and take him all the way to the other side of the castle where Rhaenyra would be, take him to supper and had started to take him horse riding. And yet after all this Rhagar still told himself he didn't like him.

It was early morning and the sky was turning from orange to a light blue, Rhagar had just woke still in his night garments when a loud knock made him jump.

"Go away!" He all but grumbled to whoever was on the other side of the door. Though, the pounding on the door continues only more rapid and consistent this time.

Rhagar hauled himself to his feet with a tight face as he hastily walked to the door and swung it open to be greeted with the princess.

"What do you want?" It was clear to her that he was not a morning person.

"I need you to escort me to the throne room," she pushed past him and entered his chambers whilst continuing to speak. He stood by the door and grabbed a fist full of his hair nearly tearing it off.