𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐃𝐎𝐌. The fight would be held where the tourney once was and the stands would be once filled with citizens of King's Landings and many Lord's along with ladies. The people of King's Landing should have the right to personally bare witness to whom should be protecting their city.

Viserys made sure Rhagar's father had a front row seat in the royals box and even thought of letting Daemon visit to see his most trusted friend in the arena. Little did the King know Daemon wasn't planning on waiting for permission as word spread like a plague the Rouge Prince and his Blood Wyrm were already on their way.

The Hightower's were all present and Otto seemed to be the most devious as he held an ignorant sneer on his face- seemed he couldn't for a smile if he tried. Whilst Alicent held a bright grin that she shunned away from her father as she would anger him even further though she knew her close friend was to win.

Although Katrina say perfectly straight and looked uncomfortable with pinched lips in a small frown as she sat closest to the King but her lips turned up whenever her sister called for her.

Lord Corlys and Rhaenys were also present with their two children Laena and Laenor who held wooden swords in their grasps as they leant over the railing whilst cheering Rhagar's name.

Rodrick was no where in sight though his father and some of his family were present along with Lannister's and Maesters on stand by.

Although the Princess was sat beside her father with Alicent to her right, two of the closest people to her, she had her face pulled into a bored look. A week had passed since the two had nearly kissed and she had been avoiding him, Rhagar had been following her round like a lost puppy begging to speak with her.

The man gave up once she gave him the cold shoulder and wouldn't even glance at him, Rhagar now held the same resentment he always had against her once again.

She simply thought that he was toying with her from the way he bolted out the room when their lips were inches away from another. She thought it was some game and a slight smirk lifted at the corner of her lips- two could play at that game.

"Today we are here to witness the battle against Ser Criston of House Cole," the people of the realm cheered for him though it was clear not the entire arena thought he was worth it. The knight walked out atop his white horse with Dornish men behind him holding their house banners. "And Rhagar Of House Warfare!"