𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

"𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓," 𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃. She was sitting bellow Godswood with a large book in hand and lemon cakes to her right.

"Rhagar, you seem in a pleasant mood," she greeted and he nodded before looking down at his feet and back up to her.

"Indeed I am but I must confess that I have something to say to you," she arched an eyebrow at him before placing her book to her side and patted the space next to her.

He sat down and leant against the tree before saying, "I wanted to thank you for standing by me at the Queen's cremation, you could've stood with Rhaenyra or your family but you chose to comfort me and for that must say I am thankful to have you as my friend." Alicent smiled kindly and placed her hand on top of his whilst soothing the scars that planted themselves on his knuckles.

"It is quite alright Rhagar you should know that you are too one of my closest friends as well," he bashfully grinned as he looked to the ground where his feet lay. "But I would like to ask you something," she broke the comfortable silence with a small voice.

He gave her a nod and she bit her lips before looking as though she was choosing her words carefully, "why is it that you and Rhaenyra hate each other so much?" She peered up at him with curious eyes and he felt himself grow slightly annoyed at the question that he'd heard a thousand times.

"No comment,"he took his hand from under hers and crossed his arms, sulking back into the tree with his shoulders sagging.

"Please Rhagar," she leant on his shoulder but he turned his head away from her with a gruff no, "come on didn't you say before that I am your friend now friends tell each others secrets," she poked his cheek with a cheeky grin.

"I renounce our friendship," Rhagar turned his body fully away from Alicents and he heard her let out a light laugh from behind him.

"How about this?" She placed her hand on his broad shoulder and tilted him towards her though his face was still staring at the bushes that surrounded the many walls. "You tell me why there's a feud between you two and I'll let you burn one of my fathers robes."

Rhagar's ears perked up and he angled his head to narrow both of his eyes at the Hightower girl, "five robes."

"One."