𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗬𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗥𝗡

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

☆〄 ⎯ ★ ⎯ 〄☆

"𝐍𝐎."

"Sit down."

"No."

Rhaenyra groaned as she dragged her personal guard by his wounded shoulder to which he winced at when her nails dug into the raw flesh. She placed him on the edge of her bed- quite easily considering he was bigger than her in every way.

"Stay." She demanded with a point of her finger and turned to her bedside table where she took out a gauze and bandage for his shoulder. Out of the corner of his eye he watched as she pulled out many vials and white cotton before placing them on the top of the table.

The princess stood in front of him once more with a hand on her hip and expectant eyes, "take off your shirt." Rhagar looked up at her with a raised brow to which she challenged with her own, he groaned lowly as he stood to his full height and began untying the armour plating around his body until he felt her eyes watching his every move.

"Do you mind?" He asked and his hands paused their movements when he looked up at her through his eyelashes.

Rhaenyra's face showed one of embarrassment before she cleared her throat and stood tall, trying to ignore the red creeping up her neck. "No, I don't actually," hearing her words he tilted his head up fully to meet her eyes with his own before sighing from his nose he stood to his full height once more.

"Then I suppose the princess wouldn't mind if she were to help," Rhagar flickered his eyes to the black armour like leather he wore before looking back up to her. They were two steps away from one another and Rhaenyra dared to take another until she was in perfect arms reach to discard of his top.

"No," she cleared her throat and focused her eyes and fingers on the buckles that held his shoulder plates together. "No she wouldn't."

The two were silent as she worked the buckle on his many shoulder plates and whilst her eyes were narrowed on the leather and metal, he kept on looking at her- examining her for any imperfections. But to his great distaste he found none, no mark on her pale skin, no cracks in her lips where many would often bite. Her hair was neatly tied back in the many braids she often sported with not a wisp out of place.

She couldn't be a human she's far too perfect was Rhagar's very thought and his lungs stopped taking in air once her concentrated gaze snapped to his own in an instant. He'd panicked for a millisecond she couldn't have read his mind, he nearly laughed at himself at how stupid he sounded but still worried as she hadn't opened her big mouth yet.

Rhaenyra seemed to think of her words coyly before she said, "risking a limb for the position as my guard, you have to be mad." He caught her smirk that played on her lips as she now moved to the other side of the shoulder pads on his suit.