๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ช๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—™๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...

By _venus_sagittarius_

When Deadpool arrives it reveals what Ava thought she may never have! True Love More

๐‘จ๐’—๐’‚ ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ ๐‘ด๐’๐’๐’
117
๐‘ด๐’–๐’•๐’†๐’…
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’๐’†๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’๐’“
๐‘ฐ.๐‘ฌ.๐‘ซ
๐‘ถ๐’“๐’‘๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’†๐’…
๐–๐ž๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐Œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐
๐’๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ
๐’๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง 5 ๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง๐ข๐š
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ
๐€ ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐œ๐ก
๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐‹๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐€๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š
๐€๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‹๐ข๐ž ๐€๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
๐€ ๐‚๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ
๐Œ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ฎ๐๐š๐ง
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐‡๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐€๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
Season 6
๐Œ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐’๐ฎ๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 

๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ

344 0 0
By _venus_sagittarius_

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asked as Scott walked into the house but walked past them and up the stairs. "Scott?" Stiles called. He glanced at Stiles, Theo, Ava and Malia before they all ran up the stairs.

They ran into Scott's room to find him with his claws in the base of Corey's neck. "Don't get too close," Ava said as she watched them carefully.

"What's he doing?" Theo asked.

"Tapping into Coey's memories. It's usually something only Alpha can do." Ava explained as Theo walked closer to them.

"Is it as dangerous as it looks?" Theo asked and Lydia sighed shaking her head.

"More." She said.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason asked, seconds later Scott gasped pulling away from Corey. Stiles and Theo caught Scott while Ava and Mason grabbed Corey. "Is he okay?"

"What the hell did you do to me?" Corey asked.

"You'll be alright," Scott said.

"There's blood."

"You'll heal."

"Scott..."

"He'll be fine!" Scott yelled as he rapidly drew on a piece of paper. "Listen...I think it worked. I saw something. There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides."

"Wait for a second...I know this. I've seen this before. That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?" Stiles said and Lydia nodded.

"It's the water treatment plant," Lydia said.

"That's where they are. That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."

"Scott, slow down. Just think for a second, okay? Mason shouldn't be going." Stiles said as they followed Scott.

"Liam's my best friend. I'm going." Mason said making Stiles raise his eyebrows.

"Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."

"Well, if you're not going, I could use the help," Scott said and Stiles shook his head.

"No, I'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it." Stiles said.

"How's he gonna do that?" Malia asked and Stiles sighed.

"I don't know. But whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep." He said making Ava's eyes widen.

"Flipped over the jeep. Why aren't you in the hospital." Ava said.

"We can bring Theo," Malia suggested.

"Maybe I better stay here. You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey." Theo said and Ava nodded.

"I'll stay. I'll fill in everyone about what happened." Ava said and Lydia sighed.

"Scott, Stiles is right. We need to slow down and think." Lydia said and Scott shook his head.

"I am thinking...about how Liam and Hayden could already be dead," Scott said and she shook her head.

"You could've hurt him, Scott. Hurt him." Lydia said making Scott sigh softly.

"I have to find Liam," Scott said and walked out with Mason and Malia following. "Hey, text me. For anything. Anything at all. Okay?"

🔥🔥

Ava wiped a wet cloth against Corey's neck with Theo and Lydia hovering behind her. "It healed, didn't it?" Corey asked making Ava sigh.

"Yeah. Completely." Theo said making Corey stand up.

"Okay, then. It's been fun. Especially the part where a werewolf forced his way into my brain with his claws." Corey said as he started walking towards the door but Theo and Ava stopped him.

"I don't think leaving is such a good idea, Corey. You know, Lydia's a Banshee.:It means she can tell when someone's close to death. Lydia, what happens if he walks out that door?" Theo asked and Lydia nodded slowly.

"It's bad. Very bad." Corey said.

"I'll take my chances," Corey said and Ava sigh softly.

"Then give us a better chance at finding our friends. What else did you see Come on, Corey, there had to be something else." Ava asked making Corey sigh.

"There was the hospital and...they took me outta my room," Corey said.

"And then where?" Theo asked.

"The tunnels. As I already told you. That's it." Corey said and Ava placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, nothing after that?" Ava asked and Corey shook his head.

"Well, there has to be more. Think. Corey, for one minute, just...just think." Theo shouted and Corey thought of something.

"There was a basement," Corey said.

"Where? Like, in a building?" Lydia asked.

"A house. It was old, covered in dust and...There was a broken stone wall with a large hole in it. Like a bomb went off." Corey said and Ava sighed knowing where they were.

"I know where they are. The werewolf with the talons...The one who attacked Scott. Jordan says that he smashed through the wall of a basement?" Ava said turning to Theo.

🔥🔥

Ava led Theo to the house where the werewolf with the talons came which still had the whole in the wall. Ava and Theo walked through the whole and Ava smelt something. "Is that Blood?" Ava said and Theo nodded.

"It's a scent we can follow," Theo said and Ava nodded following after him. "Liam? Hayden?" Theo called when they reached a cage. 

"Theo wait! Don't!" Liam shouted but it was too late, Theo had already touched the electrocuted fencing making him fly back.

"Theo! Theo!" Ava called punching Theo in the face making him stir and wake up.

"Theo, you alright?" Liam called and Theo got up.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine."

"Think you can get help?" Liam asked walking up to the fence but not touching it.

"We are the help!" Theo said confidently and Ava nodded. Ava and Theo walked up to the fencing, Theo on the left and Ava on the right. Ava and Theo pulled on the fencing ignoring the burning. Theo and Ava eventually shifted to get more strength. The two roared as the fencing opened.

Theo walked to Liam and swung Liam's arm around his shoulder while Ava did the same with Hayden taking away some of her pain at the same time. Theo and Ava got them into Theo's truck and started driving to Deaton's. 

"It still hurts?" Liam asked and Hayden winced.

"Everywhere. I'm not healing. Not like it did before. That means I'm a failure, doesn't it?" Hayden asked and Liam leaned in to kiss her. Ava noticed black lines trailing from Hayden to Liam.

"It's gone. The pain's gone." Hayden noticed she was not in pain anymore and smiled slightly. "How did you do that?"

"I don't know!" Liam admitted looking down and Ava noticed Theo watching them as they kissed again.

🔥🔥

"I heard an interesting rumour, Doctor. I heard that my daughters are still alive." The Desert Wolf said to a tied Deaton. "You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?"

"Daughters? I don't know anything about daughters." Deaton said.

"Well, I hope you're telling the truth. Because if they are still alive, I will have to kill them again." The Desert Wolf said her handing moving towards her weapon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 260 23
This is season 4! The deadpool I'm so excited I'm sorry but everyone knows how my stories go I don't update a chapter at a time I update all at once...
239K 872 6
(REWRITTEN) ๐’๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž | โ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐— ๐—‚๐—€๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—Œ, ๐—‚๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—๐–บ๐—…โž Dolores 'Lola' McCall have been working at the Beacon...
12.8K 217 55
Still recovering from a devastating loss, the pack must trek on as new threats surface. Feelings are admitted, old aquaintances return, and things c...
14.9K 600 9
Sequel to The Connection. Description in the first chapter. [ I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF ] !WARNINGS! violence and mature language