Sea Traitor - BokuAka

By Haikyuu_nerd

Humans and magic were never meant to mix. Never meant to love each other. Never touch. What will happen when... More

Author's Warning
1. Bloody Beaches
2. Jellyfish
3. Babies and Fear
4. Voices
5. Food
6. Talking Out Loud
7. Shark Teeth
8. Healing
9. Talking
10. Pizza Cramps
11. Nervous
12. Life
14. Panic Fainting
15. Enigma
16. Sunset Sea
17. Freezing
18. In the Dark
19. Little Head Bump
20. Melatonin Gummies
21. Scales
22. Seaweed
23. Sweet Date
24. Watching Movies
25. In the Way
26. Baby
27. Like Me
28. Barely
29. Feel
30. Mama
31. Glass
32. Recovery
33. Home

13. Nasty Mind

316 22 8
By Haikyuu_nerd

Bokuto rolled over, groaning from the pain in his back. Akaashi shifted, huddling up closer. Bokuto eased his leg down and off his back before wrapping around him and rubbing his back. "Stop moving."

Akaashi huffed. He got as close as humanly possible to Bokuto as he wrapped around him and hummed loudly.

Bokuto smiled into his hair, relieved by the smell. It was his shampoo and conditioner and was familiar. Maybe sometime that day he could get Akaashi new items. That way he had a scent for himself and had more for himself.

Bokuto pat his back gently. "You okay?"

"Mhmm." Akaashi yawned and turned around so he would be spooned.

Bokuto huddled into his back, pushing a bit. Akaashi shouted and hit the floor. Bokuto hurried to sit up and turned on his phone flashlight. Akaashi huffed and grabbed Bokuto's arm. "You good?"

"Mhmm." Akaashi crawled back into bed. "It is very warm."

Bokuto turned on the fan next to his bed and turned back towards Akaashi. Akaashi yawned. "Come here, you're okay."

Akaashi eased closer and huffed.

"You mad at me? Hm?"

Akaashi glared half heartedly before smiling and resting against Bokuto's shoulder.

"Do you need to get in the bath?"

"No. I need to go to sleep."

Bokuto laughed. He rubbed Akaashi's hair. "Fair."

Akaashi sighed softly.

"Goodnight. Again."

"Goodnight." Akaashi slipped a bit and huffed. "Love you."

Bokuto opened his eyes. "Don't say that."

Akaashi snored softly against his chest.

Bokuto's breathing hitched. He shakily breathed out and moved Akaashi onto the bed. He got up and went straight to the bathroom, phone in hand.

"Kuroo?"

****

Kuroo sighed, looking over the mess of a young man in front of him. He was a shaking mess, on the verge of tears.

"I didn't know who else to call."

"You're fine." He sat on his bed and patted his thigh. "Come here."

Bokuto crawled over and put his head down on his thigh, crying. Kuroo ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."

"Sorry for what? You went through a lot." Kuroo rubbed his scalp. "I'm right here. I'm right here Kotarou."

Bokuto sobbed into Kuroo's pant leg, his breathing quick and panicked.

"You're gonna make yourself pass out again man. You need to breathe."

"I-I won't. I won't pass out. I just-" he coughed. "I just really need to cry."

Kuroo hummed. "Is it Keiji? Or your grandmother? Or your mom? Or your sister?"

"It's everything."

"I get that. Do you want to go sit in the closet?"

"Y-yeah. Yeah that sounds good."

Kuroo got up carefully and they sat in the cramped space of his closet. Kuroo held Bokuto to his chest as he sobbed. His chest aches for Bokuto. He didn't know his pain but Bokuto rarely ever cried. This was awful.

Bokuto clung to Kuroo, sniffling. "Mm gonna faint."

"Dumbass."

Bokuto tapped his chest.

"Take a deep breath. In through your nose. You know better than to do it through your mouth dude." Bokuto tried to take a deep breath but it didn't work and he went slack. Kuroo huffed. "I hate you."

He turned on his phone flashlight and made sure Bokuto was breathing okay. He tapped his forehead lightly. "Kotarou. Ko. Wake up man."

Bokuto hummed and scrunched his nose up.

"You passed out."

"Mm."

Kuroo chuckled. "Do you want to just lay here?"

"I want my mom."

"I know man, I know. I can drive you home. Do you wanna go home?"

"Please."

"Alright, let's go." Kuroo helped him up and they got to the truck outside. "Do you want to eat?"

"No. I'm not hungry."

"You're not hungry?"

Bokuto shook his head. He curled up and held himself. "I don't know. I want to do something to make me feel better but nothing is going to make me feel better."

Kuroo hummed and reached over, touching his shoulder. "I've got you man. Whatever you need."

"I know."

Kuroo parked and looked over. "What did you need?"

"You."

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Did he say anything to you?"

"Keiji?"

"Yeah."

Bokuto sighed and looked over. "He wanted to kiss me."

"He's not like us."

"But he still feels like us. He loves like us." Bokuto opened his door. "I need you to stop hating me."

"I need you to open your damned eyes."

Both got out and Bokuto noticed the bathroom light on. Akaashi was awake. That was his bathroom light. Poor thing must have gotten cold without him there. Maybe he would make him some soup and-

"Kotarou!"

Bokuto turned around. "What?"

Kuroo grabbed his arm and pulled him in. "You lied to me."

"About?"

"Loving me. You only ever call me when you need something and you don't ever call anyone else. Just me. You lied."

"I only call you because you're my best friend Kuroo. You can't say things like that."

"I can say whatever I'd like. Especially since you constantly lie to everyone."

"I don't-"

Kuroo pulled him down and pressed their lips together. Bokuto pushed him off and pushed him as hard as he could.

"What the Hell?! I told you no! I told you I don't love you! Get off your high horse and leave me the Hell alone about getting with you! I thought I could trust you and then you fucking assault me?!"

Kuroo got up from the ground and ran towards him. He froze and Akaashi walked down the driveway. His eyes had completely turned black.

"Keiji. Let him go," Bokuto stated quietly. "Let's get back to bed."

"I want to know why that happened first." Akaashi looked to him. "I swear I won't hurt him unless you tell me to."

"You won't hurt me," Kuroo spat.

"I learned to tear a man to shreds with just my nails when I was five. I'm more than sure I can hurt you. All I need is for Kotarou to say so."

Bokuto walked up to him and gently lifted his chin. "No more hurting people. At all. Let him go."

Akaashi's eyes turned back to their steely blue and he nodded. "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay." Bokuto turned. "Kuroo."

"What?"

"I don't want you to ever set foot on my property again. Don't talk to me. Not to my family either. Don't talk to Keiji." Bokuto straightened his posture. "You can't just assault me and get away with it. You need help. Serious help."

"I don't like you telling me what I can do." Kuroo stepped closer and both Bokuto and him froze as Akaashi growled.

It hadn't ever been a sound either of them had heard. Akaashi growled louder and stepped towards Kuroo. "Go away. Now. I don't want to have to control your nasty brain to get you out of here."

Kuroo laughed. "You're fucking crazy."

Akaashi growled louder than before, eyes flickering. Bokuto grabbed his arm and pulled him close. "Bed. You need it."

Akaashi nodded. "I know. But he attacked you even if it was a kiss."

"You're fucking jealous," Kuroo stated.

Akaashi looked over. "Excuse me?"

"You asked to kiss him and he said no but I got the kiss."

"I'm sorry, are you some child? I respected him. You did not."

Bokuto sighed. "Please, I just need to sleep. Keiji I want to go to bed. Leave him to leave on his own and we can go upstairs and we can go to sleep. Warm just like you need."

Akaashi held Bokuto's hand and nodded. "I do need that."

Bokuto put an arm around his shoulders and led him upstairs. "Are you feeling okay?"

"I feel cold. I threw up a bit ago and I saw that when I stood up. I'm sorry if I scared you."

"It's okay."

"It's really not though."

Bokuto opened his bedroom door and looked around. The bed spread had been tossed to the ground and the books by the bathroom door were toppled over. "Are you sick?"

"I don't know."

"You threw up, right? Was it blood or something?"

"No. Just a little bit of liquid." Akaashi bent down to pick up the sheets. "I also heard my sister."

Bokuto froze. "They keep attacking you?"

"I'm not sure if they know it's me. It's easy to mimick another siren's voice but something like this is a bit much." Akaashi cleared his throat.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhmm."

"Keiji don't lie to me."

"I'm okay."

"Keiji-"

Akaashi dropped to his knees and covered his ears. "Again."

Bokuto turned on the lights and grabbed his headphones, hurriedly getting rock music blasting. Akaashi's eyes stopped glazing over and he coughed. "Can you breathe?"

"Mhmm!"

Bokuto hugged him close and got him into bed. "We need to find a way to keep you safe."

Akaashi took slow breaths. "I know."

"I'm trying, I am."

"I know."

Bokuto set him down and huddled up to him. "I'm sorry about Kuroo. He's going through a lot."

"That is no excuse to assault you and you know it."

Bokuto went quiet. He knew that. He didn't know why Kuroo insisted on staying like this. They weren't more than friends. They weren't ever going to reach that point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 69 12
The hands that have broken many things including lives, for once in Bokuto's entire life, trembles as he approaches his boyfriend. The cries every ni...
2.6K 263 25
The sea is crewl and full of terror. It's heart cold and without mercy. Yet it reaches for land. It craves the warmth of another. As the waves crash...
27.8K 523 32
(Omegaverse AU) Story of how these 2 opposite people got together and had a happy married life but How will these 2 Newlyweds handle being together w...
131K 5.9K 26
𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨. 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨. 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨. 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨. 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨. a world where permanent...