Mr. Head Hazer's Nong

Od FlyingApsara

A Cold Head Hazer who didnt want to open his heart for a certain Nong. But he could not avoid him since he wa... Více

Chapter 1. Nong A082
Chapter 2. Arrogant
Chapter 3. Warming Up.
Chapter 4. Now and Forever
Chapter 5. Painful Memories
Chapter 6. Forgiveness
Chapter 7. Official Kiss
Chapter 8. Claiming
Chapter 9. Be My First. R🔞
Chapter 10. Moving In
Chapter 11. Frustration
Chapter 12. Officially Fiancè
Chapter 13. Taking with Love R🔞
Chapter 14. Leaving
Chapter 15. Surprise!!!!
Chapter 16. Breaking the News
Chapter 17. Pregnancy
Chapter 18. Getting into Routine
Chapter 19. Changes
Chapter 20. Complications
Chapter 21. Parenting
Chapter 22. Family
Chapter 23. Happily Ever After
Author's Note
Moon, Sky and Lexi
How We Met 1
How We Met 2
How We Met 3
How We Met 4
How We Met 5
Epilogue

Special Chapter.

565 42 45
Od FlyingApsara

Well it was an idea long pending by MewSaintSingto_Luv that i finally managed to complete today.

It will be emotional rollercoaster. I would appreciate if you would feel it the way i wrote it. No offence to anyone so please no hatred. Thank you.

**********
Special Chapter.

"Happy Anniversary Love". Mew smiled, woke up from his peaceful sleep. He opened his eyes to see the man he loved the most in the world. The father of his children, his husband. Tae Darvid. In his mid Fourties still handsome more than anyone in the world.

"Happy 15 years Husband". Mew smiled wishing him, and he was rewarded with a full blown kiss on his lips.

Its been 15 years of their wedding. Mew was in his early Fourties, and they made a graceful couple, aging beautifully. Their eldest son Moon, he was an engineer. A gold medalist. Working with his Dad in his company.

Sky, he was 20 years old. Working on his PHD. No mood to quit his studies so far. He was to the states to complete his doctorate degree and came back just a week back.

Marky. Their joy bundle, he was also in university, living in the dorm with his friends. He chose the faculty of Arts. He loved to draw and paint so Tae and Mew had opened a mini studio for him at their place so that he may fulfill his dream.

And Scarlett the princess of the clan. She was a wonderful girl.  The gem of their eyes. Not only to her dads, but to her brothers too who were so extra protective of her. She would dress up according to their approval. She would make friends only after their approval. And even if she would roll her eyes or complaint to her Dad and Dada, they all knew she loved to be pampered.

Her brothers would practically not let her put her foot down if they were all together at home. Esepcially Sky. He would never let her shed a single tear. Tae and Mew would laugh with happiness at the antics of their kids. But they were the luckiest people..

Mew would often say he was so lucky to have a loving husband and dotting kids who would never let him sit in peace.

"Penny for your thoughts love". Tae sat besides him in the bed, gathering him in his arms..

"Its been 15 years Phi. Such a long way hmmm". He nuzzled his nose at the golden skin and chuckled to see Tae still got tickles.

"Amazing years Mew and more to go. Now get up and get fresh. Our kids will be coming soon for breakfast and then we have to make arrangements for the evening hmm". Tae kissed his lips, pulling him to take bath.

They made a quick work to take a BATH only though it was so hard but Tae knew he wont be able to do anything if he would do Mew now. So he supressed his desires for the naked man in his arms until they get free at night. Mew was giggling cutely at him but he didnt seduce him either. He couldnt risk his kids teasing them whole day.

Tae and Mew had just dished out the breakfast on the table when their kids came one after another. Moon, Sky, Marky they hug them both in a beary hug, kissing their cheeks. Then came their princess. Twirling the keys in her fingers before she jumped into her brother's arms who picked her to their dads to wish them  anniversary.

They had a lovely breakfast together. Planning about the evening celebrations. They gifted them little gifts. Nothing lavish because they would manage from their pocket money, without asking from their dads. Tae and Mew were happy just the way their kids were.

They were just enjoying when Tae received a call from Thanitt. He put the call on speakers as he thought he might wanted to wish him and Mew for their anniversary but their forehead creased listening to Elena crying in the background.

Moon left the spoon and went to hold the phone from a worried Tae while Mew was already in tears.

"Uncle this is Moon. What happened? You guys okay"? He asked in a serious tone looking at his siblings who were worried too.

"........".

"Okay we will be there in short". He replied to something Thanitt said. "What? Only Dads. But.. Okay okay. I will send them only. Yeah they will be there in short". Moon cut the call looking at Tae and Mew.

"Apparently, Elena is disturbed over something and they want you and Dad to visit them now. I asked if we could go to but they refused. They only want both of you so. Yeah". Moon shrugged his shoulders.

"Dad, shall i come too"? Scarlett stood up but Moon refused.

"We dont know the issue Baby. Let Dads go and see what is bothering Ele. Hmmm". Moon hug her patting her shoulders.

"Lets go Phi". Mew came down after changing into Jeans and Tee and they went out in a hurry, instructing their kids to take care of their grandparents.

**********

"I am worried Phi Tae". Mew said holding Tae's hand over the gear. Tae wasnt different because it never happened that Thanitt had to call them because of Elena. She was never a troublesome kid.

"Everything will be fine Baby. Dont worry hmmm". Tae comforted him and soon parked his car in the parking of the Itthipats. They knocked on the main door and entered as soon as it was opened.

"Elena. Baby. What happened love"? Mew rushed to see Elena who was curled on the couch. Thanitt greeted Tae with grim expressions while Tee was sitting silently.

"What happened Thanitt? Tee"? Tae asked them looking at Mew who was trying to coax Elena to sit and talk to him.

"Ask her. May be we are not good enough for her and she needs her dads". Tee said in a voice laced with pain that was no where hidden. Mew and Tae were shocked to hear that. In her 14 years of life, she never once asked for Tae and Mew to console her, to listen to her. She was the princess to Tee and Thanitt who fulfilled all her wishes.

"Ele. Love talk to us. Tell your Daddies what is it bothering you"? Mew managed to pull her to sit but next moment he held his hand on his chest to see the anger in her eyes. He never saw her fierce or angry.

"I dont need anyone. Not you or Dad Tae or Daddies. Why dont you all just leave me alone. What am i? A decoration piece to see and all. I dont want to see any of you or talk to you. I am just a toy for all of you. One threw me away and the other pretending to make me feel so special like i am their world. All fake. Lies". She just bust out screaming.

Tae clenched his fists. It wasnt his place to be strict on her otherwise if it was Scarlett in front of him, he would have slapped her for being so rude and disobedient.

Thanitt and Tee lowered their head in guilt. They failed at the upbringing of their child.

Mew shut his eyes tightly and took deep breaths to calm down his anger. He knew something was wrong. She was hormonal teenager. And surely she was different than Scarlett. And Tae would always admit that he was much friendlier with kids unlike Tae who was a strict dad to them.

"Elena love. Come here". He carefully gently gathered her in his arms, craddling to his chest. He kissed her forehead with love. "Baby, this is not the way to talk to your Daddies hmm. They love you so much. They do everything as you like, as you prefer. If you have a problem, talk to them. They would resolve it as soon as possible.

If you want you can talk to your phis. But sweetheart thats not how we behave hmmm". Mew racked her hair trying to calm her down but it went totally opposite..

"Phis. Who Phis? Who dont even visit me. Dont even love me. Dont even have time for me. Bullshit Dada. Even you and Dad are same. You all are same. Useless. No one loves me. Like i said i am just a piece of toy for all of you to play and throw me away". Elena pushed Mew to get free of his embrace.

Mew was too shock to respond for a moment. Why was Elena so pant up. What happened exactly? He looked at Tee who closed his eyes to let those tears slip down his cheeks.

"Shit. Not the same TEAR DRAMA Daddy please. I am sick of it". She rudely said and that was the last straw to Mew's patience. He saw Tae was really holding himself back. He saw how helplessly Thanitt was trying to comfort Tee who was crying bitterly in his arms.

"Elena Thanapon. I am warning you for the last time. If you dare use this tone for your daddies. Whats the problem hmm? Dint they always fulfill everything you ask for? They gave you their world. They love you, unshared. They provide you with the best of the best. Why being so rude? I can never tolerate this behavior.

I am worried how many times you must have hurt your parents that they had to call me, because i dont remember them calling me like this before. We all are so happy for this family. Your Phis are so fond of you. Yes they are busy that they cannot meet you so often, but they all care for you and you know this". Mew spoke in a hardly composed tone. He didnt want to do anything to regret later.

But it was Elena he was talking too. A mixture of four parents and not to mention her Dad Tae was as hot headed as she was. 

"I dont fucking need this. I dont need anything or anyone. Did you hear me? I dont fucking need any of you. Let me live in peace. Just stay out of my life. Do you hear"...  He yelling was instantly put to a full stop when Mew slapped her hard on face. The first time ever he raised hand on his kids.

He fell down on the couch, clutching his heart as if someone was stabbing him with needles. First time ever he raised his voice on his child. First time ever he slapped his child. Thanitt quickly rushed to Elena, holding and hiding a shocked girl in his arms. Tee was in painm so much pain. His daughter was crying in her Daddy's strong arms. He opened his arms and Elena ran to him to hide herself. 

Tae held Mew tightly. He was worried about him. They came in such hurry and ofcourse didnt expect this situation that they didnt bring his medicines.

Mew was taking deep breaths to ease the pain in his chest but that was only suffocating him more every passing second. He frantically moved his hands to hold Tae but his vision blurred.

Tae quickly fished out his phone and called Moon to bring over Mew's medicines and he could hear the kids panicking.

"Phi...". Mew called Tae in a desperate voice, choking on his breath.

"Sshhh Mew. Calm down. Relax Mew.". Thanitt held his hand. Elena looked at him in pain and feeling so suffocated. She got scared as she looked at Tee who nodded his head to go to Mew.

"Dada. I am sorry Dada. Please forgive me please. I am sorry Dad". She clasped her hands in front of her fathers. Tae only shook his head, rubbing circles on Mew's chest. He was waiting for Moon to come and just then he rushed inside followed by his siblings.

"Dada. Calm down. Here take this medicine Dada". He hauled Mew to his chest and gave him the tablet while Sky injected a prepared syringe in his arm.

"Dad.. What happened"? Scarlett hung at Tae's shoulder. She was in tears, so was Elena.

"Scarlett, baby take Elena inside. Go". He tapped her hand who nodded and took a crying Elena to her bedroom upstairs. Mark sat on the floor holding Tae's legs, waiting for the medicine to kick in.

Moon kept Mew steady on his chest, until Mew got stable. He was so much worried but composed. He knew he had to take care of his younger siblings. Mew took a while and then tried to sit up straight. Moon and Sky held him at both sides. They were shocked to see Mew in tears as he clasped his hands in front of Thanitt and Tee.

"I am sorry Thanitt, Tee. I slapped your daughter. I know i shouldnt have. I dont have any right. But i dont know why and how. I couldnt hold my anger. Please forgive me". Sky pursed his lips. His Dada slapped Elena???? What the hell had happened. As far as he rememebered, he never even yelled at his kids, especially the girls.

"Hey Mew. Dont buddy. She is your daughter too. You have all the rights to scold her. Infact it should be us to ask for forgiveness that she was so misbehaving with both of you. We dont know what happened to her. Believe me she never did this before. She is always a calm girl. And all of the sudden she started shouting and yelling that we snatched her from you and her phis. And that you dont love her either or you wouldnt have thrown her out.

I dont know Mew what mistake we made that led us to this day". Tee was crying too. Tae was just silently watching them. He didnt speak a word. Nor he spared a glance when Scarlett brought Elena out of her room and she ran to sit by Tae's knees.

"Please Dad. Talk to me. Slap me. Scold me. But please look at me Dad. I am your princess aint i. Please Dada. Please forgive me". She was hiccuping by now. Scarlett couldn't handle her wailing in her arms.

Sky held Scarlett close in his arm. He didnt know either but he didnt interfare in between Elena and his dads. He knew they were far more mature than them to tackle her childish behaviour. Moon knew a few things in bits and pieces about Elena but it wasnt his place too. So he kept sitting, stoic as his Dad.

Marky wanted to hold Elena but he stopped himself. He could sense something terrible must have happened. Mew looked at Elena and scooped her in his arms. Cuddling her close. He was frantically kissing her red, imprinted cheek. He was constantly regretting and scolding himself to slap her. He was mentally cursing himself nonstop.

"Dada is sorry princess. Please forgive your Dada please". Tae sighed looking at his devastated husband and daughter. He wrapped them both in his arms until they stopped crying.

"Elena, we never hated you. We never threw you away. You know there are a few people in this world who are lucky enough and blessed to be the source of happiness for others like you are to your Daddies. .

They have cherished you since the day you were born. You dont even know how much they have waited for a child to fill their family. I still remember when Tee held you in his arms for the first time. He couldnt even speak for good ten minutes baby and so was your Daddy Thanitt. They have loved every bit of you Elena. They have celebrated every first of you. Your first smile. Your first tooth. You know they threw a whole lavish party to celebrate when you called them Papa.

Thanitt openly puts the crown of his success on your head. You are the princess of their life baby. I dont know what came in your mind that you are thinking like this.

And i am really surprised at their control that they didnt scold you a bit. While here I was trying really hard not to hurt you but at the end it happened anyway.

You are so important to us. To your Phis, but you are the lifeline of your Daddies. Look, your Daddies have become so insecure in just couple of hours when they never felt it for 14 years baby. I can feel how hard it would be for Thanitt to call over Mew and me when he couldnt hold you and calm you down. They are in pain because you are upset and they cannot do anything. Look". Tae held her hand and she turned to face her Daddies before she launched herself into Tee's arms.

"Shush Ele. Shush. Dont cry my love. It hurts me. Shush my love". Tee hug her tightly. He nodded his head in gratitude to Tae and Mew.

"Thank you Mew. Phi Tae. Thank you". Thanitt said in a low voice before joining his little family.

"We should be going now. Ele, get ready for the party in the evening hmm. Stupid". Moon kissed her head before taking both his sisters in his strong arms and was joined by Sky and Marky.

"Lets go Mew. You have to rest now". Tae picked Mew bridal style as Sky took the keys to drive his dads home.
***********

Moon was in deep thoughts with Sky and Marky in the lounge waiting for Tae to put Mew to sleep. Scarlett even chose to cancel the event but Mew didnt let them. He didnt want Elena to make even more guilty that due to her, Tae called the anniversary dinner off.

Scarlett was said to take care of Mew in his room while Tae came down exhausted and tired. He was really panicked to see Mew all troubled. It was after so long that Mew suffered the attack due to all tension.

"You need anything Dad? Coffee"? Sky stood up but Tae shook his head.

"Moon do you have something strong"? He rubbed his forehead, almost slump down on the couch.

"Dad. Its still early in the day". Moon was reluctant.

"One drink buddy. Please. I need it badly". He looked at his son with pleading eyes and Moon could not refuse more.  He went to his bedroom and came back quickly with a small bottle of Vodka.

He took a glass from kitchen, filled it with ice and made a drink for Tae. Neat, just as he wanted. He flinched to see when Tae bottomed up in one go. A faint hiss escaped Tae's lips when the alcohol burnt his throat. He put his head on the backrest, closing his eyes for a while.

He knew his sons were worried. He knew he had a long way to explain them all. But he needed a moment to calm down. To gather his thoughts and the possible reactions.

"Moon. Sky. Marky.. Elena is your youngest sister. By blood. She is our daughter. Your Dada gave birth to her". Tae started looking at his sons.

"We know Dad". They said in unison making Tae shocked.

"Since when"? He couldnt hold himself to ask, straighten up.

"Since she was 5". Moon replied in a calm tone. He held his hand and looked straight into his eyes.

"Actually we overheard Dada talking to uncle Thanitt about it. And i couldnt stop myself to ask. Dada was really scared but he told us all". This time Sky spoke.

"Are you guys okay with it that we gave your sister to them"? Tae asked him.

"Why wouldnt we Dad? She is our princess anyway. Does it make any difference if she is brought up by the Itthipats? She is cool to hang with. She is everything like Scarlett. So doesnt matter if she lives with them or us". Sky held his hand patting it softly.

"Marky"??? Tae was looking at Marky who smiled back at him. Showing his gummy smile like his Dad.

"Dad. We love you and we respect your decision. We dont want to know what made you take this hard choice because i know you love her just the same as you love us. But we are happy if she is happy over there. I am worried about Dada. He never loses his cool, so i was just thinking about him and that nothing changes between them". He replied honestly. Tae looked at his three sons, his three pillars and hug them tightly. He felt a burden lift off his chest.

"Whats the union about hmm"? They saw Mew coming downstairs without Scarlet. Moon quickly hid the glass behind the couch.

"How you feeling Mew? Where is Scarlett"? Tae asked him, making him sit on the couch.

"Am good Phi. Scarlett was sleeping so i didnt disturb her. Whats the plan about evening"? He asked and that opened a whole Pandora's box about celebrations and theme.
**************

Tae and Mew were wearing formal shirts with slacks. Twinning with each other. Their kids had their own blue theme with Elena, Max'x and Aug's children. Their parents were so happy so see Tae and Mew still so much in love with each other. Tae didnt leave any chance to steal kisses from Mew who could only blush.

"Come on Dada. You still get shy". His daughters teased him and he tried to glare at them but at the end hide his face in his hands. How could he not when his husband was getting much bold and so handsome with every passing day.

They cut a three tire cake and fed each other, repeating their vows as a tradition set on their first annielversary. They would repeat the original, adding a few more to fulfil in the coming year and so far they had completed all their promises.

It was a pool side party. The kids were running around, singing dancing to silly songs. Mew was laughing with his friends. Rejoicing their study time, but mostly he was being the target for meaningful sentences and glances. He was about to retort when he heard a little tap on the mic before someone strummed the strings of the guitar.

Without even looking for it, a heat crept on his cheeks to know it would be his husband. He must be sitting on the stool, one leg bend, one foot on the floor. He would have folded his sleeves up to his elbow, his shirt unbuttoned to his chest. He must be looking at Mew with those love filled eyes that would surely melt him into a puddle.

"This is for you Mew. For completing an incomplete man. This is for you my love, a thank you to say that you always stood by my side whenever i needed you. You were and are the most strongest person, my support system in my life. Whenever i am down, your smile gives me a new surge of strength to fight the hurdles". Tae was speaking in his baritone voice, followed by the little background music.

Moon, at the drums. Sky at the piano and Marky holding the electronic guitar. His princess on the chorus. He smiled with tears in his eyes. It was his beautiful family.

Tae was beautifully singing Perfect by Ed Sheeran. In low notes. Deep and slow. Every word was filling Mew's heart with mire and more love for him. He didnt know when and how his feet drag him to the stage, as he stood in front of Tae who was ending the song with closed eyes.

"I love you Tae Darvid". He confessed loud and clear before ghosting those love speaking words with his own. It was a pin drop silence. Everyone cupped their ears listening to the wet sounds of two men kisses each other. And it would have prolonged but thanks to Marky who quickly switched off the mic, breaking their moment.

Mew only then realised and looked around with wide eyes and his face turned all red only to be hidden into Tae's neck.

"Seriously Dada. Now you getting shy eh". Sky scoffed and they all busted into laughter.

The kids went back to their dorms after the party was over.  Though Mew wanted them to stay together but he and Tae respected their privacy. The guests left too, after enjoying dinner and drinks. Mew sighed looking at his home all silent now. Tae saw him standing and looking outside.

"Missing everyone"? He hug Mew sideways.

"Hmmm. But i understand they have their life. They will be here on weekend". Mew hug Tae back, wrapping his arms around his waist. They kept looking at the gardens all clean and silent in the dark of the night.

"Lets get fresh and sleep". Tae turned Mew in his arms but raised his eyebrows to see Mew biting his lower lip. A typical signal of some evil plan brewing in the beautiful brains of his handsome man.  "And...."? Tae knew what Mew would say next.

"Well". Mew held the collar of Tae's shirt, playing with it. "Someone was looking so sexy while singing that i might have felt something. Also. I havent got my anniversary wish. Hmmm". Mew lifted his eyes and was instantly met with the dark ones. Boring holes in his soul.

Tae bend down, biting the crook of his neck before tracing a line to his ear. "Why is it that i can easily smell you hmmmm"? He said in a husky tone and grip on his collar was a clear answer to it.

He scooped Mew in his arms, hauling him to the wall besides the window. Mew wrapped his legs around his lower back, sucking and kissing his lips, mingling his tongue with Tae's.

Tae marched to their bedroom and quickly peeled off their clothes except the briefs. All the while, their lips didnt leave each other. Mew untangled his legs to push Tae on the rocking chair, straddling him, tweaking his nipples with his fingers. Tae kneaded his ass firmly, sneaking his hand inside the stretched briefs, only to push Mew down on his enraging member.

Mew hissed on Tae's lips, feeling the fingers poke his hole over the fabric as he was grinding down on Tae's long digits. He let Tae pull off his briefs, down to his feet while he only lowered his own to free the leaking and throbbing length out.

Mew licked his lips, sliding down from Tae's lap to his feet. He held the length, rubbing his hands up and down, kneading the base, fondling with the balls until Tae tugged his hair. Mew winked at him, stretching his pink lips over the head, teasng the slit with the tip of his saliva coated tongue and then gradually hollowed his cheeks to gulp the monster down.

Tae braced himself for the sensation running down his blood. It was good. So good. So pleasing. Satisfying. The tight muscle of the throat, strangling his cock, slicking it with natural lubricant until he was just this close. Only then he pulled off his cock, making Mew whine for a moment but a pat on his head was enough to ensure him.

Tae pulled him at his four and turned around to face the cute little fluttering hole that had him captive for years that he never wished for anything else. He teased the rim with his leaking slit, spreading a thin layer of cum over it.

"Stop playing will you"? Mew turned to see Tae over his shoulder. Tae smirked at him bring impatient, but guided his length slowly and gradually inside his hole. They both closed their eyes for a while. As always it was an amazing feeling.

Tae growling and Mew speaking all dirty with slaps on his ass cheeks and powerful thrusts. Mew could faintly hear the creeking sound of the rocking chair moving back and fourth with Tae's movements. Mew was rocking his hips back, meeting Tae for a direct hit to his spot. Electrifying. It was getting difficult for him to balance on his knees and arms, still, he knew he cant lay down because of Tae.

He was trembling. His cock was leaking. He was pleading and begging constantly. Tae held Mew's hips tightly, opening his legs wide to pull Mew back closely connected with his cock buried in between and soon he shed all his load in four powerful thrusts inside Mew who cum undone. Breathing heavily.

Tae waited for a while before he slowly leaned down and let Mew lay down on the carpet, while he rested on top of him.

"Happy Anniversary Tae". Mew said in a loving tone. Tae smiled nuzzling his neck, taking in the smell deep in his system.

"Happy now"? Tae asked him pulling out of the gaping hole and all he wanted was to slam back inside. Mew giggled looking at his dark expressions but he was tired now and feeling all sticky due to the evening. Tae picked Mew and took him to take bath and sleep. It was Monday the next day and Tae had work to do.
***************

Mew was discussing a project with Tae and Moon in their office. He wasnt a regular in business but sometimes he would accompany Tae if he needed him. They were leading their business of Automobile Engineering and now Moon and Sky were almost ready to take over. Though Tae opted Moon to join as junior manager but he was still in the larking process. Manually dealing with the labour to understand the mechanics of how automobile industry works with electrical and computerized alignment for the improvement of customer demand.

They were currently bend over the table where they were studying the blue prints of their manufacturing unit. Mew was constanly rubbing his temples from time to time. Moon was noticing it and he couldnt help himself but got worried about his Dada who was feeling low since morning.

"Dada. Sit down". He pulled a chair and handed him a glass of water. Tae got worried too.

"Mew you okay"? Tae held his hand and looked at Moon to feel his temperature a bit lower than usual.

"Dada lets go to the doctor". Moon pulled Mew to stand and Tae held him in his arms while Moon called Sky to reach the office and not inform Marky and Scarlett.

Tae had just led Mew to the elevator but panicked when Mew collapsed in his arms. He picked Mew bridal style and it was good that the elevator was only CEO exclusive otherwise Moon was just about to press the emergency button to reach basement as soon as possible.

Sky was looking upset to see his Dad carrying his unconscious Dada but he sped up the pedal as soon as Tae settled in the back seat.

Moon asked Tae if he wanted to inform the grandparents but Tae shook his head for now. He had to see for the reason first. Mew wasnt overworking these days, he was taking good care of himself so what happened now? He was still in thoughts when the car parked in the hospital parking and Moon quickly called for a gurney to take Mew to emergency. 

They were waiting in the lounge when the doctor came and asked Tae to come inside since Mew was awake now. He took long strides to follow the doctor and quickly sat besides Mew to hold his hands.

"You okay baby"? He kissed Mew on the forehead waiting for the doctor to tell him.

"Mr Darvid. Your husband is fine dont worry. Well. I performed few tests and i am waiting for the reports, till then lets wait for the IV to finish hmm. I will call you in my office once i get the results". The doctor said with a smile and went to his office.

"Dadaaa". Moon and Sky came inside to their Dada. Mew sat up with the bedhead opening his arms for his sons.

"Am fine boys. Dont worry. Just dizzy and nothing else. I was feeling nauseatic too. I think i at.....". Mew was talking and then something snapped in his head. He looked at Tae with horrified eyes, who didnt understand first but then....

"Could it be....".

"Could it be what Dad"? Sky asked Tae confused but Tae was all stuck silent. How could it be? Its been 15 years since Mew gave birth to Elena. And since then they never stopped their activities. How and why? No. It was just fatigue. He shook his head but the look in Mew's eyes was no where denying his thoughts.

Moon and Sky were just looking at their dads with confused eyes. They couldnt get a hold at what his dads were talking about.

"Dad. What is it"? Moon asked Tae but before he could say anything, the doctor came inside with few papers in his hand. But it was actually the warm smile that confirmed Mew's doubts.

"Young men can you please wait outside. I have to talk to your dads. Hmm". The doctor, who was actually Mew's doctor since Moon was born, said politely. Moon and Sky were reluctant but a nod from their Dad was all they needed to comply.

"Sir...".

"I am sure you realised it Mew". The doctor said taking a chair with the bed. Tae looked at Mew who was in tears.

"But how.. We.. I.. Its been 15 years Doctor". Mew said in trembling lips. "My kids. What would they think of me Doctor. I dont want to be humiliated. Phi Tae please". Mew broke down into tears. Tae hug him tightly. Yes it was a shocking news but he never thought about people mocking at them.

"Mew we will go through it baby. Calm down". Tae kissed his temples. For bow he was more worried about Mew's health.

"But Phi. I am 40 above. How will people see me. What will they think about me? And my kids?  They will be so ashamed of me Phi. Moon is the eldest and the youngest is 15 Phi. Their friends will make fun of them Phi. And our parents. Phi please". Mew was full blown crying now.

"Mew. Calm down first. This will be dangerous for you and the baby. Relax and listen to me". The doctor said in a strict tone this time. "I wont elaborate on how and why, but sometimes it happens with people. Its called menopause. An unexpected pregnancy you may say. But its not complicated as i can see the baby is doing good. I would suggest you to talk to your kids and parents. Rest to hell with the people.

It does not and should not matter to you. The nature is being kind to you and blessing you again. Rest it would be your decision at the end. Tae, i have prescribed his multi vitamins. He need to visit every alternate week. And you know it all. But let me tell you, if you decided anything against the pregnancy, i need you to come next week maximum.  Because any delay than that will not only cause the loss of your child, but also it would be a threat to your life Mew. So think wise and let me know". The doctor finished explaining all and signalled them that they were free to go.

Tae held Mew in his arms and took him out where Moon and Sky were impatiently waiting for them.

"Dad. Dada"? Moon came to ask but Tae shook his head.

"Lets go home Moon. Sky". He said but Mew didnt move a step.

"I want to to go mom". Mew said in trembling lips. Moon was even more worried. "Call Marky and Scarlett to reach mom. Phi please". Mew turned to Tae with pleading eyes and Tae could only nod. Moon took the wheel with pursed lips while Sky got busy with his phone. The brothers were talking in eyes and they didnt know Tae was looking all. He chose to ignore for now as Mew was still crying and he was getting exhausted.

They reached to Mew's parents and Tae sighed in relief that the parents were together enjoying the weather over tea.

"Mew. Tae. Loves. Wow what a surprise".  Mew's mother happily came up to hug him but stuck at her place to see Mew in tears. Ans to much of her worry, he almost launched himself in her arms. "Mew.... What is it baby? Tae"? She turned to Tae who rubbed his face in frustration. It wasnt a big issue to say but considering Mew's mental state, he himself was unsure now.

He asked them to wait for Marky and Scarlett who were just on time. Instead of being excited, they were worried because Sky didnt tell them the reason.

"Tae what happened to him? He is scaring us". This time Tae's father spoke as they took their seats inside, while Mew was curled on the couch, head in his mother's lap. He had stopped crying, still he wasnt facing anyone.

"Dads. Moms. Moon, Sky, Marky and Scarlett. We have a news to share. As Moon and Sky, you must have seen your Dada isnt happy with it. Or i should say, he might be happy but scared of all of you". Tae laced his own fingers, choosing the right words to break it. But he realised, Mew was right. It wasnt as easy as he had thought.

Breaking the news of pregnancy when his kids were little was way too easy than now. Moon was 22. Sky was 20. Marky 18 and then Scarlett she was 16. It was surely a difficult age period of his kids. They might be mature and all, still.

"Scares of us Dad? Why Dada"? Marky turned to his Dada who was silently shedding tears again. "What is it Dad. Please tell us. We cannot hold it".

"Well... I dont know how, but your dada is expecting again". Tae explained, gauging everyone's reaction. His kids were frozen. They were sitting together and Tae could clearly see the battle going inside their mind.

"Mew"??? His mom asked in an unbelieving tone. It only added to the fears in Mew's heart. His kids, his parents. No one was accepting it. He looked at Tae with those accusing eyes and lowered his gaze to his still flat stomach.

Tae opened his arms for Mew who almost ran into him. Yes he loved his kids, yes he loved his parents, but not more than his husband. His face was deprived of every expression. No one could read what he was thinking.

"I told you Phi Tae. You said we will go through it. Now tell me. Here our own family isnt accepting it. My kids are not looking at me. They are ashamed of me. Right? I ... I will abort the child. I dont care if i live or not. But i wont keep it. I cant lose everyone Phi". Mew punched his stomach hard. He was about to raise his fist again but his hand was caught.

"Dada. Noooo". It was Moon. His eldest. The most understanding kid. More like a friend to Tae and Mew. "Dada... We love you. We all do. Yes it is an unexpected news but we are not mad at you Dada. How can we? Its all God's will. Its been so long since Ele is born and if nature is kind to you, why you doing this". He kissed both of Mew's hands, putting his head in his lap.

Tae and Mew were confused. Wasnt Moon angry? They saw Sky, Marky and Scarlett scooting close to them. They followed Moon too and put their head on Mew's legs.

"Dada. We are not mad at you. We were surprised and taken back by the news thats it. We are not ashamed of it Dada. And why would we. You didnt cheat on us or Dad. Its our sibling. Our blood. Dont hurt yourself and the baby Dada. We love you. We will protect the baby. We will raise him or her with you. Right". Marky said with tear filled eyes.

"Make a room for me guys. Stay away a bit". Scarlett said in an annoyed tone but her brothers complied. "Dadddd. You too please. Give some space. I need to talk to Dada". She whined at her Dad who was over protective of her Dada. Tae looked at her and pulled back a bit, still keeping Mew in his arms thgh.

"Hey little munchkin. I am your Phi. Phi Scarlett. You will call me Phi Star okay. I will protect you from our Phis. They are bully believe me. We will fight together. I dont care you be a boy or a girl, we will go make up nights. Disney movies okay. And i would buy you chocolates and unicorns. We will make a team. Right buddy". She was talking to Mew's stomach and he was so overwhelmed that he hug all his children together.

Tae was right. They would go through together. He looked at his parents who were smiling too. Tae finally breathed in relief. Everything was okay. And to the best, the kids all shifted over back to main house so that if Moon and Sky were out, Tae would be with Mew. And if Tae had to take care of a meeting in office, Marky and Scarlett would join Mew. They were really scared when Mew punched his own stomach. They had silently vowed to take care of Mew and the baby.
****************

The kids were far more excited than the parents themself. They made sure Mew was taking rest. They wont let him walk much, stay awake for late, they wont make any noise. No tv for long. Until Mew bust out. Wasnt Tae enough to restrict him, and now his kids. His hormones. This pregnancy was more emotional for him than 5 before. He would start crying or would sulk for hours. And thats what happened when Sky asked him not to eat spicy chicken much. Dang..

He put the bowl aside and went to sit on the couch. Fat tears rolling down his cheeks. His lips trembling but he didnt let a sob out. Moon looked at his brother and facepalmed. Tae was just looking at them, working on his laptop. But as soon as Mew sat on the couch, he left his laptop too. He knew better not to trigger him at this moment.

"Dada. I made cookies for you". Scarlett came but no lift. Marky gulped. Moon nudged Sky who shook his head in fear. It was the first time he was facing a moody Mew. And he didnt know how to handle him.

"Dada..". Moon spread his arms over his shoulder but Mew shrugged. Moon looked at his Dad for help who sighed in defeat.

"Mew. Love. The kids are scared". He came and took Mew in his arms, amidst his protests and angry looks. "They dont know how to take care of you. They being protective of you baby". He coaxed him, rocking his arms left to right.

"Yeah by confining me. I cannot sleep at my time. I cannot wake up at my mood. I cant watch TV. I cant eat properly. I gave birth to 5 of you doing all this shit. And now you all trying to be my dads huh"? Mew snarled. Tae bit his lips to stop himself from laughing. He kept peppering kisses on Mew's hairline. Signalling his kids to come closer.

"Dada. We are sorry. We wont pesture you. We are just excited. We never saw you pregnant na. We are sorry. Lets go eat ice cream hmmm"? Moon tried to bargain.

Mew lifted his head off Tae's chest and looked at him with sharp gaze. Moon nodded in assurance followed by his rest kids.

"I want Pizza too. And sushi. And coke. And ice cream. A full tub". Mew counted on his fingers. His kids kept nodding at every demand and that was it. Tae bust out into laughter.

"Seriously Kids. Gave up so easily huh"? He said laughing out loud.

"Why Khun Darvid. Do you want to sleep on the couch tonight"? Mew turned to face him with piercing eyes. Tae was quiet. As in really quiet. Their kids looked at each other and the next moment they were rolling on the floor holding their tummies.

***********
Since birth, Moon had a different bonding with his Dada. He remembered he would often call him Mommy too. As in love. He would share all his daily routine with him from morning to night. Sky, Marky and Scarlett too but not more than Moon.

With the mood swings, Moon became more attentive to his Dada. He would often take him out at night for a little stroll. Sometimes the whole family would go out picnic. It was a time when Mew didnt want to go out because of his tummy showing off.

Tae, Sky, Marky even Scarlett tried everything but he wont agree. It was Moon who coaxed him to go out. Wearing a loose shirt and jogging pents. He baught him comfortable shoes to walk. There were nights, when Moon would put Mew to sleep while massaging his swollen legs and feet. And would sleep on his feet too. Mew would always tear up at his love and care.

Sky Marky and Scarlett were attentive towards him too. Loving caring. Making plans. Scarlett had already arranged her room for the baby to sleep with her. She would read happy stories to Mew at night. Tae was happy. He was so much happy to see his parents and his kids taking care of Mew. They would make sure Mew was happy and all kids would accompany Mew to the checkups, taking turns.

They would dress up Mew in different maternity gowns at home and would click his pictures. His doctor was happy to see the positivity in Mew.

But there was a time when Mew was depressed.  When the kids decided to break the news to the family friends. Things were great until Ele cracked a little joke at Mew being over weight. Though she didnt mean to hurt Mew, but he was already so upset about gaining weight. And he actually stopped eating as much as he should.

Everyone felt their efforts go down the drain when Mew moticeably lost a few pounds in just one week. Everyone made sure not to say anything about it ever, especially Ele was so guilty when the doctor scolded Mew. She apologized over and over until Mew gained the weight he was supposed to have.

His family, his friends they were all so supportive that he never cared about what people said on his face or behind his back. It was an easy pregnancy to say but his age. He would tire more quickly, he would sleep mostly in last trimester. In the beginning Tae was really worried but then the doctor explained him all and he realised that late pregnancies were always tiring. 

He had even talked to the doctor for the permanent precaution because he couldnt stop himself from thinking about any possibility of Mew conceiving again. Not that he wont support him but ofcourse there is an age for everything. As Mew would often say, that it was his time to be a grandfather and not a father himself.

The doctor had already given them a date, that they had to get Mew admitted 2 days prior to the date so that they would monitor him. Scarlett had packed a bag for Mew who was blushing hard as his children were talking about his baby. But he didnt stop them. Elena had gifted a whole wall of plushies for the baby. They still didnt ask was it a boy or a girl. They chose for neutral colors for both genders.  

As per instructions, Mew was admitted in the hospital prior to two days, with Tae. He had instructed Moon and Sky to take care of home. Their younger siblings and their parents who shifted at their place.

Mew was scared. His anxiety about late age pregnancy was increasing with the time passing although it was all under control. He had talked to Tae about it who comforted and consoled him like an understanding husband he was. And then it was the D Day.

The whole Joongcheeveevat and Kreepolrerk families with their friends were gathered in the waiting area. The kids were now panicking when the clocked ticked two hours since Mew was taken inside.

Scarlett was sitting with her grandmas. Praying for his Dada. Elena was scared too. Her heart was in pain for her Dada. They were sitting with a thumping heart when Tae came out of the operation room. He was holding their little bundle of joy.

"Dadddd". They all gathered around him. Moon pulled the blanket off his face to reveal the beautiful baby for all.

"Hey guys. Meet Lexi. Your little brother". Tae said with a happiest smile.

"Aweeeeeeeeee. Babyyyyyy". Scarlett broke into tears. Happy tears. Moon extended his arms and Tae handed him the baby. Moon cooed at his baby brother. His heart swelled with so much happiness and love for the sleeping baby in his strong arms. He kissed his forehead and smiled to see the baby squirming.

"Lexi.". Sky whispered, Moon handed him Lexi who wasnt different to shower him with kisses.

"Hey Lexi baby. I am your Phi Marky. She is phi Star and meet your Phi Ele too". Marky introduced him to his phis who was busy trying to stuff Sky's thumb in his mouth.

"Uh oh Lexi. No baby. Dadddd". Sky turned to Tae who smiled.

"He is hungry boys. Lets wait for Dada to shift in the room and we will meet him". Tae told him holding his son back in his arms. He was a true copy of Mew. Same lips, same eyes. Even hair color same. Their parents were showering the baby with lots of kisses and love, until the doctor rolled Mew in the private room, that he was occupying for last two days.

He was awake, since he opted for partial sedatives and was eagrly waiting for his son.

"Dadaaaaa". His kids were in tears, happy tears to see their Dada doing all good. They hug him with care before Tae handed him their son and took him in his arms. He kissed his forehead with all the love he had.

"Our Lexi Mew. Our Xander". Tae whispered with fond. Mew smiled too. Scarlett made his milk and took Lexi to hand him to Moon to feed him.

Mew saw in an awe. They had quickly adjusted to the new member in the family.

"Phi. He looks more like a son to Moon and Sky than their brother". Mew said to who was thinking the same.

"It is because he is my son Dada. I will make him the most successful person in life. He will be strong. He will be brave. He will be mine forever". Moon smiled, booping their nose together and chuckled when Lexi yawned after taking his milk. "Lets go baby bro. Lets sleep hmmm".

"Give him to me Moon. You take rest now". Mew stretched his arms but Moon refused politely.

"Its your time to take rest now Dada. You did so much for us, for Lexi. This pregnancy, the whole journey, it wasnt easy. Now spend time with Dad, and leave the rest to us. Right guys. Right Lexi". He said and everyone agreed to him.

"Thank you Kids. Dada love you". He said emotionally. He saw Moon was pacing slowly, humming a song to Lexi who was sleeping peacefully, fisting his Phi's shirt in his little hand.

Sky was holding a sleepy Marky and Scarlett in his embrace. He was sleeping too. Mew was dozing on and off when Tae made him lay down comfortably and joined Moon on the sofa too. He let Moon place his head on his chest while still holding Lexi in his arms.

Sarah and Marla saw the family, and silently closed the door to go back home for the next beautiful morning to come over.
**********

So its over. Well a special chap is over. I hope it matched with your expectations. If not, then please accept my apologise.

Why do i smell an interesting twist..😉😉😉🤫🤫🤫

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

331K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...
13.2K 895 37
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...
26.9K 1.4K 33
what Happens when beam feels that there is someone who is following him 24/7. not a stalker.but a sweet n warm person,who makes him feel like life i...
51.4K 2.6K 33
"I am sorry Tae, i know i made the wrong decision that day, the day that i rejected you." Beam said while crying "It's just that i am so confused tha...