Temporary Affair (slow update...

By KvngIvyy

Formerly titled "dear you" ______ 32, Tremaine Maverick needed help around his office. Especially after his... More

c a s t
one | dose of caffeine
two | shell shocked
three | lack of better words (filter)
four | takin' shots
five | stylish trickster
six | the who's who.. pt1
seven | the who's who.. pt 2
eight | certain circumstances
nine | friendly invitation pt 1
ten | friendly invitation pt 2
eleven | clashing
twelve | up in the air pt 1
thirteen | up in the air pt 2
fourteen | livin' it up [filter]
fifteen | a amorous proposition
sixteen | deal breaker pt 1 (filter)
seventeen| deal breaker pt 2
eighteen | checkmate
nineteen | know your worth
twenty | peace offerings
twenty one | pushing thee blame (filter)
twenty two | leftovers
twenty three | truth be told pt 1
twenty four | truth be told pt 2
twenty five | night cap
twenty six | all night long
twenty seven | risquΓ©
twenty eight | hide & seek
twenty nine | back to square one
thirty | take notice
thirty one | private show pt 1
thirty two | private show pt 2
thirty three | shot caller (filter)
thirty four | getaway
thirty five | foolish tiff
thirty six | an us-ship
thirty seven | doing a good deed
thirty nine | date night pt2
forty| date night pt 3
forty one | opening up [short]
forty two | making it official
forty three | anticipation
forty four| taking chances pt 1
forty five | taking chances pt 2 (new)
forty six | uninvited guest (new)
forty seven| bringing out the best (new)
forty eight | rich $hit pt 1
forty nine | rich $hit pt 2
fifty | vacay mode
fifty one | airing it out
fifty two | in the moment (short)
fifty three - on the table
fifty four - setting the record straight
πŸ–€
fifty five - not so alone (filter)
fifty six - in your arms (filter)
fifty seven - finding forgiveness
fifty eight - moments with you pt 1(filler)
fifty nine - moments with you pt 2
sixty - all about you
sixty one | lover's den pt 1

thirty eight | date night pt1

2.2K 169 143
By KvngIvyy

Stevie made her way down the hallway to her apartment door. Using her key to unlock the door. She opened it to hear laughter coming from inside the unit. A head peeked out of the kitchen. "Hi cute face!" Luna, Cassidy's girlfriend came jogging down the hallway to meet Stevie at the door.

"Hi, baby!" Luna and Stevie exchange a kiss on the cheek and a quick hug.

"Wow where have you been?" She inquired as she and Stevie made their way down the hallway towards the living room. To see Cassidy sitting on the couch waiting TV.

"What are you two doing here, not that I mind, I love seeing both of your beautiful faces," Stevie pinched Luna's cheek, as she moved over to the couch to then pinch Cassidy's.

"Move! You're going to make me miss it, Stevie. You know I love rush hour, move!" Cassidy swatted her sisters hand away as leaned over to look passed her.

Laughing Stevie took a seat on the couch next to her sister. "You came to mooch my fuckin' Netflix, Cass? It's been three years. Why don't either of you have your own!" Stevie nagged thumbing Cassidy's ear. As she looked over at Luna.

"Oop I hear the cookies!" Luna laughed as she took of running towards the kitchen.

"Ari and Myles are in to it, and they're beefing, so, they're being petty towards each other, And Myles changed the password, but he won't give it to me yet, because he wants to make Ari suffer by missing out on Grey's anatomy," Cassidy laughed as she glanced over at Stevie, doing a double take, her mouth dropped open in shock.

"Whoa what the fuck! Stevie. Wh..What the hell is in your hand?!" Cassidy stared wide eyed at her sister. Grabbing up the remote she paused the movie.

"My ponytail," She shrugged sitting the hair on the table.

"Your ponytail?!? Stevie, you look bad, sis, did you get jumped on your way home? Because what the fuck, you didn't look like this when we were on FaceTime a hour ago," Cassidy expressed concerned as she turned on the couch to give her, her full attention.

"Whew, child listen.." Stevie laughed as she peeked inside of her blouse. "I barely made it out that hoe with my nipples attached to my chest,"

Luna, coming back from the kitchen. Climbed onto the couch taking a seat on the arm of it. "Cookie?" She offered the plate of freshly baked white cookies.

"Thank you," Stevie took one of the cookie's biting into it. "I need the energy after the workout I got?" She chewed.

"You look like Luna ass did, when she was taking the walk of shame from my dorm room when we were in college!" Cassidy frowned as she touched the dangling button on Stevie's shirt. "Damn did a bear attack you?"

Laughing Stevie finished eating on her cookie.

"First off I never took the walk of shame, Cass, I use to be happy, bouncing my ass down that hallway back to my room, as if I wasn't just slutted out, called a whore and had my mouth spit it hours ago, I never was ashamed!" Luna snapped her neck laughing.

"Period, say that, sis," Stevie slapped high five with Luna. "Wait, you let Cass spit in your mouth that's nast... Well, how does that go? Do you just do it, do you guys discuss it beforehand?"

"Well--" Luna smiled as she leaned over  a bit. ''When we first did it? I was like yo, what the fuck, that's nasty, right? But when you're in the moment? And they're hitting it right? You'll let them do just about anything to you, so, don't talk about it, just.. Let it happen, if he or she is freaky enough they'll do it,"

Stevie was intrigued. "Could I do it? I mean ya'know?"

"What?! Yes Stevie! Do it and watch it drives em' crazy, ask Cassidy, I've spi --"

Cassidy yelled."-- Enough! Stop discussing our sex life with my sister! And you stop discussing sex altogether! Nasty, just... Nasty, you letting somebody touch ya' pumpum gyal? Dirty, tsk," Cassidy kissed her teeth as she turned back to the TV.

Yanking up the remote she pressed play, starting the movie back.

"Anyways," Stevie smiled. "Can you put my ponytail back on, Lu? And do my makeup? I have a date tonight," Her shoulders swayed happily.

"Oh," Luna hissed as she smiled. "I'd love to! Oh yeah you got a package and some flowers delivered. They're in the kitchen,"

"A date? With who you're not grown, whoever this guy is needs to meet me, he not about to be taking you on dates and I don't know who he is," Cassidy announced bitterly.

Ignoring her sisters short rant. "Yeah? Let me go see!" Stevie tossed the half eaten cookie in the plate and hurried to stand from the couch.

"Stevie? Stevie I know you hear me talking to you?" Cassidy fussed.

"Oh' hush ya' fuckin' trap, Cassidy!" Luna plopped down onto the couch cushion. Shoving a cookie in Cassidy's mouth.

Stevie made her way down the hallway into the kitchen. There on her island sat a huge bouquet of flowers, and a large white box with a black ribbon wrapped on it.

She moved to read the note on the flowers first. "How you gonna know if I like you, if I didn't send you 130 roses?"

"They're beautiful," She blushed as she lowered the note to sniff the roses. Fluttering her lashes bashfully she held the note to her lips to kiss it. "Alright, Mr. Maverick, you... You know how to get in a woman's panties.. Oh! He kept my pant--"

"-- Lil' girl!" The voice behind her caused her to jump. "Who is this mysterious guy that's got you all bubbly and shit? You snuck away with him for a week, talkin' bout' two days, yeah fuckin' right. And he has to be somebody you like, because it's a pair of size fourteen sneakers by the door! And... It's a extra toothbrush in your bathroom, and.. And your cover smells like Creed cologne!"

Stevie picked up the large white box, hugging it to her chest. She turned around stumbling back some, when she saw Cassidy a few steps away. "You not slick, Stevie. I'm going to find out who he is. You better believe it,"

"Y'all are so annoying, oh my God, if you're so desperate to meet him? He'll be here tonight to pick me up, damn, now move, move, I have a date," Stevie pushed passed Cassidy heading for her bedroom.

Luna snapped a couple pictures of Stevie. "You look like a doll, you're so freaking goregous, Stevie. This guy is lucky to have you on his arm tonight,"

Stevie smiled as she turned primping in the mirror. "Ah, I can't thank you enough, Luna. And you know what? You're absolutely right. His ass better kiss my feet when he sees me, I look too good, period," She flaunting around in the ravishing, pink dress Tremaine picked out for her.

Which flattered her skin and curve's quite well, both Stevie and Luna were rather impressed. "Mhm, he sure has good taste, Stevie, I mean this is a piece from Haven Gissupe, it's apart of his spring collection, this isn't out yet, wow, he got some money too I see," Luna complimented thee dress and thee matching gloves that accessorized the dress, bringing the look together.

"He's.. He's something, Lu," Stevie voiced softly. As Luna bent to help her get her heels strapped on.

"Yeah?" Luna looked up at her. "You like him, Stev? That's all that matters is if you like him?"

She shrugged shyly. "I mean.. Yeah, I guess I do. He, he makes me smile, frown sometimes too. But, he does make me smile alot, he's a real gentleman ya'know? He's honest, straight forward and he's so fine, I'm talking about fine, Luna," She exaggerated fanning her hand.

Luna, moved to strap Stevie's other shoe up. "How fine we talking?"

"90's classic fine! Baby could be in the category with.. With Larenz Tate, Nas, Tyrin Turner, DeVante Swing, Morris Chestnut, Tupac, Laz Alonso!" She proclaimed fanning her face, as the two of them laughed.

"Okay so he's the good, good lookin' type!" Luna stood up tossing her hands on her hips. "Alright cute face you're all done, so, when is your date?"

"Eight," She looked over at her wall clock to see it was 7:30.

"Ep! He should be here any minute, I gotta --" The buzzer could be heard throughout the apartment. "Oh! He's here, Luna, I'm not ready yet, I gotta put on some perfume, my earrings, and grab my purse," She freaked out walking in a circle.

"You are so cute, Stevie, yeah you're sprung, mama. Calm down I'll go handle it before Cass ass does, just finish doing whatever," Luna turned heading out of the bedroom to get the door.

Stevie took deep exhales, as she stood in her bathroom. Her hands trembled as she picked up the perfume bottle. "Relax Stevie why are you bugging? The man has seen you naked, it's just a date, relax!" She gave herself a peptalk in the mirror.

After spraying on some of the perfume, she moved to place her earrings in her ear. When she grabbed her purse up, tucking her phone inside the bag. She clamped it closed and moved to exit the bedroom.

Her heels clacked down the hallway. And she could hear multiple voices chatting from the door. As she continued through the suite to the front, where she saw Tremaine, Luna and Cassidy all standing there.

Cassidy stared over at her sister stunned. Mouth gapped open, she pointed her finger from Tremaine to Stevie. "Yo... You... You," She stammered.

Luna, embarrassed reached over closing her girlfriends mouth. "I apologize it seems that my better half is malfunctioning. If you'll excuse us. Tremaine nice meeting you, Stevie, have fun and enjoy yourself," With that Luna grabbed hold of Cassidy's arm dragging her down the hall to the kitchen.

Nervous, Stevie, studied her feet.
Allowing a few seconds to go by, she then lifted her head up to stare at Tremaine. "Hi," She smiled partly.

Tremaine stepped back as he rested his hand against his chest. Staring her up down in awe. He returned his eyes to hers, as he shook his head in disbelief. "Wow--" He voiced.

"You look absolutely amazing, kitten. Damn I'm.. Practically speechless, I knew you'd look good? But got damn you're killing me right now, wow," He balled his fist to his mouth, admiring Stevie's effortless beauty, and her ability to make just about anything look good.

Feeling a warm sensation in her cheek's, she lowered her head to smile bashfully. Fidgeting with the strap of her dress, she shrugged softly. "Thank you, Tre, you're looking pretty good yourself,"

"Nah fuck me, you, look at you," He grabbed her hand drawing her closer to him. Spinning her around, his hand rested on her lower back as he pulled her body to his. "You look so fuckin' good, Stevie, i'on know if I wanna go to dinner, we can skip right to dessert," He whispered in her ear before laying a kiss against her earlobe.

"Oh no... Unhand me, sir," She shivered as she pushed space between the two of them. "This ponytail is not coming off again, besides, you're taking me on this fuckin' date. You owe me this, now, let's go," She snapped her fingers.

He smiled. "Yes ma'am, after you, beautiful," He opened the door for her.

"Cass, Lu, I'm gone. Lock up when you guys leave, or... Am I coming back here tonight or?" She asked in a whisper.

"Not at all, kitten," Tremaine leaned on the door. Licking his lips he leaned over checking her out. "Yeah, no, you definitely not. We're going to crash at the loft for a few days, speaking of you might need to pack a bag,"

"Right there," She pointed near the door. Tremaine followed her hand to see a blue dufflebag sitting there.

"Oh so you were just ready huh?" He laughed as he bent picking the bag up tossing it on his shoulder.

"I had a feeling, you'd want me in your presence at some point. So, I had it prepared just in case I had to spenndanight,"

"Yeah well you were right, I do want you to spenndanight. A couple night's, actually," He escorted her out of the door and into the hall.

"Cass, Luna? I'm heading out, love you both. Bye!" Tremaine closed the door behind them.

Making their way down the hallway. Tremaine reached over grabbing Stevie's hand in his. The two of them looked over at one another. "What? You too independent to hold my hand?" He asked joking.

"No, but, I'm not with all this mushy shit, Tremaine, i'on hold hands!" She laughed as she pulled her hand from his..

"Yo, well that's too bad! Gimmie ya' fuckin' hand! You gone hold my hand, how bout that?" He grabbed her hand again, interlocking their fingers together. As the two of them strolled down the rest of the length of the hallway to the stairs.

"Aggressive much how you gone hold my hand hostage!" She rolled her eyes laughing.

"Cause you be provoking me, shorty. I be trying to do these nice manly ass things, and here you go, Ms. Fuck a man, acting all mean and shit. I know you like when I do stuff like this anyways, I don't know why you fronting,"

"Whatever," She smiled.

"Exactly so let me be the man and handle shit. Your job is to sit back and be pretty,"

The two continue down the steps. Stevie looked over at Tremaine, before she exploded with laughter. "Fuck outta' here, I'm gang and nem, what you thought? I'm Cinderella and you're my prince charming?" 

Stopping them at the bottom of the stairs near the door. Tremaine dropped his hand from Stevie's. "Stevie, this is strike one--" He sighed holding off his urge to smile at her playful banter.

"C'mon," She nodded towards the door.

Tremaine stood there silently staring at her. "That's strike one,"

"Okay, okay! C'mon before we're late! I'll do better, I promise, c'mon!" She wiggled her hand waiting for his to latch on.

"Tremaine?!" She pouted. "Please, c'mon I said I'll do better, gimmie ya' damn hand! Being extra and for what? You're going to make us late! And I didn't get cute for nothing, plus I'm hungry!" She nabbed his hand.

Pulling him towards the door. She pushed it open as she drug him outside of the building behind her. "Where's David?" She looked for the Lincoln.

"David has the night off again, he's on a date himself, I hooked him up with l Ashley? from accounting? She's single, he's single. I figured they'd hit it off, so I kinda played match maker,"

"Look at you, Brooklyn's very own ghetto cupid. I like it, David is a good guy. I hope it works out in his favor, since you're playing Cupid, think you can hook me up with somebody because I'm sin--"

Tremaine released Stevie's hand, resting his hand on her lower back, he pulled her body against his, holding direct eye contact. "You what, say it, let me hear you say it, Stevie?" He asked.

"I'm single," She voiced in a challenging tone.

Tremaine's lips pull into a side grin. "Yeah? That's strike two, kitten," He kissed the tip of her nose. "You only get three, so be careful," He warned with a cunning smirk.

That sparked Stevie's interest right away. Clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, she nibbled on the top of her fingernail. "What happens if I get a third strike? Are you going to take your belt off?" She teased laughing.

"Maybe," He stated briefly. "Now let's go," He guided them down the steps towards his Range Rover.
___________________________________

Update 😩..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42 2 12
Amlyne had been fighting the feelings she felt for Jeffrey Alan or Jeff for 10 years. They met when she was 11 and he was 14. He had moved from Verm...
1.4M 53.7K 36
"Let me go Andre." I told him with tears at the brink of my eyes. " No, tell me you love me, tell me you need me. Tiffany tell me what I want." he sa...
3.9K 100 16
"π‘‡β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘'𝑠 π‘šπ‘¦ π‘π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘" You went to kindergarten with none other than Maverick and Cash baker who are now famous. All three of you wer...
140K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...