Fifty Shades Of Park Jimin

By watboutthis

When your fiancé cheats on you with his mistress on your wedding day, you are determined to return home as a... More

Copyright
Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: The Crown's Star Jewellery Show
Chapter 3: The First Announcement
Chapter 4: Consequences
Chapter 5: Fake
Chapter 6: Smug
Chapter 7: Understanding
Chapter 8: Rules
Chapter 9: Trusting Mina
Chapter 10: Y/N's Deal
Chapter 11: Doubt
Chapter 12: Airport
Chapter 13: Some Lost Respect and Some Gained
Chapter 14: Miracle
Chapter 15: Break Up
Chapter 16: Seulgi
Chapter 17: Mind Games
Chapter 18: Comeback
Chapter 19: Destroyed
Chapter 20: Taking it Further
Chapter 21: Discovering Pleasure
Chapter 22: First Class
Chapter 23: Aren't You a...Newcomer?
Chapter 24: Ms. Bertha
Chapter 25: Overconfidence
Chapter 26: Part Of The Backdrop
Chapter 27: Expensive 'Accident"
Chapter 28: A Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 29: Secret
Chapter 30: Blacklisted
Chapter 31: Filthy Decision
Chapter 32: Freedom
Chapter 33: Perfect Couple
Chapter 34: 70% Similar
Chapter 35: Bright Night Gala
Chapter 36: Everything Is Destroyed
Chapter 37: Fighting For It
Chapter 38: Birthday
Chapter 39: Y/N's Support
Chapter 40: Creative Century
Chapter 41: Awards Ceremony
Chapter 42: Already Married
Chapter 43: Meeting
Chapter 44: Suffering
Chapter 45: Radio Show
Chapter 46: Thank You
Chapter 47: HYPE Entertainment
Chapter 48: News Article
Chapter 49: Taken
Chapter 50: Better At Lying
Chapter 51: Phone Call
Chapter 52: Mini-Y/N
Chapter 53: Opening
Chapter 54: Outsider
Chapter 55: Treasure
Chapter 56: Just Sixteen
Chapter 57: Help
Chapter 58: Leaving
Chapter 59: Waiting
Chapter 60: Editor
Chapter 61: Dreaming
Chapter 62: Press Conference
Chapter 63: The Wrong Person
Chapter 64: Mother
Chapter 65: The Truth
Chapter 66: Reasonable Request
Chapter 67: Frozen Lake
Chapter 68: Strong Backing
Chapter 69: LM
Chapter 70: Pair Of Rings
Chapter 71: Commercial
Chapter 72: Hot Topic
Chapter 73: Chosen A Side
Chapter 74: Separation
Chapter 75: Pay The Price
Chapter 76: New Target
Chapter 77: Grandfather Myoui
Chapter 78: Kneel
Chapter 79: Double
Chapter 80: Decision
Chapter 81: Feelings
Chapter 82: A Reminder
Chapter 83: Manor
Chapter 84: Recording
Chapter 85: I Don't Care How Much It Costs
Chapter 86: Return
Chapter 87: A Long Time Ago
Chapter 88: Snatched
Chapter 89: Jeon
Chapter 90: London - Seoul
Chapter 91: Murder
Chapter 92: I Agree
Chapter 93: Termination
Chapter 94: Why? How?
Chapter 95: Wasn't Aware I Was Dead
Chapter 96: Piggy Back Ride

Chapter 97: Finale

2.2K 131 60
By watboutthis

The next morning, while Y/N was packing her luggage, she received a phone call from Taemin. He wanted her to attend a private gathering so she could meet some of JinHit's artists.

"I've already spoken to the President about this and he has agreed..."

Normally, Y/N did not like social events, but since Taemin had already organized it and Jimin had agreed, she had no reason to refuse. So she nodded her head.

After all, she really should become part of the JinHit family and make a few more friends.

So, that night at 6pm, she made her way to a hidden club with Mina. In order not to make her feel awkward, Taemin waited for her at the entrance and led her into the high-class cocktail party.

Inside the lavish venue, beautiful classical music resounded under the dazzling crystal chandelier; a famous singer was playing the piano.

She concentrated on the faces around her. She realized most of the people attending the cocktail party were people that often appeared on TV. They were either famous TV and movie stars or famous singers. The only person from the same career path as her was the international supermodel, Jung HoYeon. She was dressed in a long silver dress and was sitting elegantly with a glass of champagne.

Afterwards, Taemin led Y/N to the man playing the piano and smiled as he said, "Lee Jin-ki, I would like you to meet Y/N..."

Although she rarely sang, she was still familiar with the status in pop music that this man had. Ten years ago, his fame was already widespread and he had set many records on the billboards. Now, ten years later, he was still beyond the reach of the younger generations and was like an evergreen of the music industry.

As the man looked her up and down, Y/N did not hesitate at all as she politely greeted him, "Lee Jin-ki."

"It's nice to meet you. Attend these gatherings more often. If you like to sing, I can teach you."

"Thank you, Jin-ki."

"Y/N is here..." the other people present immediately raised their glasses and gathered around as they gradually greeted her. During this entire time, Taemin patiently introduced her to each person until she completely blended in with the crowd.

In the end, she sat down beside HoYeon. Not too long ago their abilities had already been compared by the public, but she had gotten famous early on and had her own unique style, so she had her own advantages.

She simply turned and smiled at Y/N, "Don't like scenes like this?"

"Yeah, I'm not quite used to it."

"You'll get used to it after you come a few times. This is how JinHit is, it has the ability to bring together the most outstanding people," she murmured as she drank the champagne in her hands. Eventually, she started to feel a little drunk, so she asked, "Who is your manager?"

"I...I'm not sure," Y/N replied honestly.

"I heard you'll be flying to Italy in a couple days for a watch endorsement, but I heard people from Star King will also be competing for it." Jung HoYeon started explaining, "I know you've been previously blacklisted by Star King. But, since you've joined JinHit, you will definitely go up against Star King more often. You should be careful."

She nodded as she looked seriously at HoYeon.

"It's impossible to avoid fighting for resources, but, we at JinHit have never lost. I hope you can continue this winning streak. Of course, it also depends if your manager has the capability."

Y/N was well aware that the further she advanced, the more ruthless things would be. But apart from nodding her head, she didn't know how else to respond.

Because, she herself did not know who her manager was to be.

The two continued to chat for a while before noticing Taemin saying to everyone in secret, "Did you guys know, the president will be making an appearance tonight?"

As soon as everyone heard the news, their expressions were filled with joy. A few artists even started clapping and whistling.

Although they worked in the same office, Jimin had his own private lift, so artists barely had the chance to see him, let alone attend private gatherings with him. He was like a legend in their hearts; he was more dazzling than any singer or movie star.

HoYeon subconsciously studied the expression on Y/N's face. She noticed that everyone, including the charismatic Taemin was filled with excitement at the mention of Jimin's name. Yet, although Y/N was famous for being calm and quiet, her unaffected expression still made HoYeon lower her head and smile.

"It seems you are well acquainted with President Park?"

"I guess so," Y/N nodded admittedly.

"In this industry, not many people are close to President Park. His lifestyle isn't at all like a typical person in the entertainment industry," she said with a deeper meaning. Afterwards, she lowered her head and took a sip of her champagne.

Y/N gave a gentle laugh. She didn't know why, around Jung HoYeon, she didn't feel like she needed to be cautious. Perhaps it was because she seemed to give off a similar vibe to her, making her feel a sense of familiarity.

Approximately 10 minutes later, there was a huge commotion. Y/N glanced over and noticed Jimin standing amongst the crowd. He was tall, mighty and radiant.

He was still wearing the same suit as he wore earlier that day as he left home; a black lapel suit. However, maybe because she had drunk some wine, the Y/N at this time, actually started thinking about Jimin when he wasn't wearing any clothes and his strong physique. So, her face began to turn red as she looked at the man amongst the crowd. Her eyes were passionately burning to the point where her gaze could possibly sear a hole in Jimin's body.

He greeted each and every person before he started to look around for Y/N. As soon as his eyes met her fiery gaze, he couldn't help but smile. As he held back his urge to rush over and give her a hug, he gave her a look gesturing her not to drink so much.

She gave a gentle smile as she looked down at her glass and slightly nodded.

"Y/N, come over here..." seeing her remaining seated, Taemin waved her over.

Shr grabbed her wine glass and obediently walked over to Taemin's side before she looked at Jimin.

"You should have a drink with President Park..."

Y/N did not hesitate as she asked, "May I have this honor?"

Jimin grabbed a tall wine glass from the waiter and clinked his glass gently against Y/N's. The two's actions were the same and they drank in the same way; without knowing each other for a long time, it was impossible to be so in sync.

HoYeon seemed to have discovered something as she let out a giggle. With their matching actions it was hard for those present not to be suspicious.

For an artist to make it to the top, both their EQ and IQ couldn't possibly be low. If they still couldn't figure out what was happening here, they didn't deserve to be the leaders in the industry.

Taemin also took the hint. If he had merely been suspicious when Jimin said he'd be Y/N's manager, then at this moment, seeing the Park Jimin that never attended gatherings appear because of Y/N, wasn't things obvious?

Of course, Big Boss didn't shun away even though he knew everyone would see the telltale signs because he was secretly hinting for them to watch over his woman.

Everyone understood. In reality, they weren't that surprised. Although some of them were younger than Y/N, they still understood that since she had joined JinHit, she was naturally their junior. So, they already intended on taking good care of her.

After having a drink with Y/N, Jimin turned to discuss scripts with a few famous movie stars. Because of his good taste, any movie that he set his eyes on, would definitely receive good reviews without fail.

So, now that they had a chance to talk to him, they had to make the most of it.

Y/N returned to HoYeon's side and continued to listen to the comforting music. Her tense body slowly relaxed.

"Don't announce it," she sat next to her suddenly said.

"Huh?"

"Your relationship with President Park. Don't announce it," she suggested as she looked at Y/N seriously, "Otherwise, you will no longer have any form of privacy. The reporters are bound to have their eyes on you and will write about you at least a few times a week..."

Y/N was stunned for a moment before smiling.

"Let me tell you a story," HoYeon found a comfortable position and slowly explained, "10 years ago, there was a model. She came from a low family background, but she fell in love with a famous director. They fearlessly fought side-by-side for many years. When the female model finally became a supermodel, they decided to announce their relationship. In the end, they lived together and got married. However, not long after, the media started reporting that the director was impotent. Because of this, the director fell apart and from then on, he gave up on everything."

"As for the female model, in order to prove her defeated husband was not impotent, she was lucky enough to fall pregnant. However, the media started saying her child was a test tube baby. In the end, because of stress, she had a miscarriage and ended up killing herself. That female model was my older sister, Jung Eunbi."

"The media is terrifying..."

Y/N was definitely moved by the story. Fame had always been a double-edged sword.

"Don't worry, since President Park was willing to let us know, he must already have everything under control. Actually, I think he's already started to help you prepare. If your relationship gets revealed, your life will definitely get flipped upside down."

"I know...I've always known..." Y/N nodded with a serious expression.

However, she viewed Jimin with complete trust and certainty.

"We will definitely help the two of you because JinHit has provided us with so much warmth..."

At that time, Y/N did not comprehend who was included in 'we'. She simply thought to herself, if the entertainment industry still had a piece of pure land, then JinHit would be it.

Meanwhile, Jimin seemed to have finished chatting. He suddenly placed his eyes upon Y/N. The softness of his gaze made her feel like she was bathing under the moonlight.

Y/N had drunk a little too much. During her chat with HoYeon, she repeatedly lifted the glass to her mouth. By the time Jimin looked at her for the 5th to 6th time, she was already lying unconscious with her head on the table.

Seeing this, he stood up from the crowd and approached her. He then helped her sit up by supporting her shoulders.

Y/N sensed the familiar bodily warmth, so she immediately sat up straight, turned her head and wrapped her arms around Jimin's waist as she buried her head into his lower abdomen.

This scene...everyone saw it!

Although their eyes were wide, they were no longer shocked.

From now on, thanks to their junior sister, they would get a lot more chances to come in contact with the boss. It seemed, they would have to treat her even better.

Unable to wake Y/N up, Jimin had no choice but to carry her in his arms. At this moment, he was no longer the high and mighty boss, he was simply a drunkard's husband...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.5K 17
'𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓂𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝓊𝓉 𝓊𝓅~' ...
197K 5.7K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
2.6M 104K 76
"In that case, you have two options. One: you don't get caught or two: you invite him to your party, seduce him, then tell him about your little kink...
966K 36.2K 27
❝ Sometimes, it's hard to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times I don't say anything at all but I hope someday you will understand, having...