Fifty Shades Of Park Jimin

Від watboutthis

When your fiancé cheats on you with his mistress on your wedding day, you are determined to return home as a... Більше

Copyright
Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: The Crown's Star Jewellery Show
Chapter 3: The First Announcement
Chapter 4: Consequences
Chapter 5: Fake
Chapter 6: Smug
Chapter 7: Understanding
Chapter 8: Rules
Chapter 9: Trusting Mina
Chapter 10: Y/N's Deal
Chapter 11: Doubt
Chapter 12: Airport
Chapter 13: Some Lost Respect and Some Gained
Chapter 14: Miracle
Chapter 15: Break Up
Chapter 16: Seulgi
Chapter 17: Mind Games
Chapter 18: Comeback
Chapter 19: Destroyed
Chapter 20: Taking it Further
Chapter 21: Discovering Pleasure
Chapter 22: First Class
Chapter 23: Aren't You a...Newcomer?
Chapter 24: Ms. Bertha
Chapter 25: Overconfidence
Chapter 26: Part Of The Backdrop
Chapter 27: Expensive 'Accident"
Chapter 28: A Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 29: Secret
Chapter 30: Blacklisted
Chapter 31: Filthy Decision
Chapter 32: Freedom
Chapter 33: Perfect Couple
Chapter 34: 70% Similar
Chapter 35: Bright Night Gala
Chapter 36: Everything Is Destroyed
Chapter 37: Fighting For It
Chapter 38: Birthday
Chapter 39: Y/N's Support
Chapter 40: Creative Century
Chapter 41: Awards Ceremony
Chapter 42: Already Married
Chapter 43: Meeting
Chapter 44: Suffering
Chapter 45: Radio Show
Chapter 46: Thank You
Chapter 47: HYPE Entertainment
Chapter 48: News Article
Chapter 49: Taken
Chapter 50: Better At Lying
Chapter 51: Phone Call
Chapter 52: Mini-Y/N
Chapter 53: Opening
Chapter 54: Outsider
Chapter 55: Treasure
Chapter 56: Just Sixteen
Chapter 57: Help
Chapter 58: Leaving
Chapter 59: Waiting
Chapter 60: Editor
Chapter 61: Dreaming
Chapter 62: Press Conference
Chapter 63: The Wrong Person
Chapter 64: Mother
Chapter 65: The Truth
Chapter 66: Reasonable Request
Chapter 67: Frozen Lake
Chapter 68: Strong Backing
Chapter 69: LM
Chapter 70: Pair Of Rings
Chapter 71: Commercial
Chapter 72: Hot Topic
Chapter 73: Chosen A Side
Chapter 74: Separation
Chapter 75: Pay The Price
Chapter 76: New Target
Chapter 77: Grandfather Myoui
Chapter 78: Kneel
Chapter 79: Double
Chapter 80: Decision
Chapter 81: Feelings
Chapter 82: A Reminder
Chapter 83: Manor
Chapter 84: Recording
Chapter 85: I Don't Care How Much It Costs
Chapter 86: Return
Chapter 87: A Long Time Ago
Chapter 88: Snatched
Chapter 90: London - Seoul
Chapter 91: Murder
Chapter 92: I Agree
Chapter 93: Termination
Chapter 94: Why? How?
Chapter 95: Wasn't Aware I Was Dead
Chapter 96: Piggy Back Ride
Chapter 97: Finale

Chapter 89: Jeon

1.9K 106 24
Від watboutthis

Inside the peaceful private hospital, Jennie awoke to the sharp smell of disinfectant. After opening her eyes, she stared blankly at the ceiling.

Hyunjin guarded by her bedside. Upon seeing her wake up, he quickly asked, "Are you better? Do you still feel dizzy?"

"How is HYPE?" She asked with a raspy voice.

Hyunjin thought for a moment before answering her honestly, "It's been severely affected. Even the police have been alerted, but I've already told the legal team to cooperate with them. As for murder and kidnapping, the police can't find any evidence, so it shouldn't be an issue. However, a lot of our collaborations have been canceled, including advertisements and endorsements. Apart from Y/N, even Danni has received a cold reception."

After hearing Hyunjin's words, Jennie flipped over and turned her back to him as she closed her eyes and burst into tears, "HYPE is destroyed, it's been destroyed in my hands..."

Hyunjin didn't know how to comfort her. All he could do was sit quietly by her side as she cried.

After a fair bit of time passed, he finally asked, "Right now, there are reporters everywhere. The doctors asked if you are feeling better and whether you would like to go home and get some rest?"

"Right now, is there any difference where I go?" Jennie asked back.

Hyunjin couldn't stand Jennie's defeated attitude, so he stood up and grabbed onto her shirt, "All these years, you've been through so much. Can't you handle a little setback?"

"HYP Entertainment hasn't closed down yet, there are still plenty of people waiting for you to solve issues with their resources. Is there any use for you to hide like this? Don't forget, Y/N's contract is still with HYPE. Her popularity is still HYPE's glory."

"That's right," Jennie suddenly sneered as she pulled away from Hyunjin's grip and sat up, "Y/N is still under our control. She shouldn't consider going anywhere. I will tie her down with this contract."

Seeing Jennie recover her fighting spirit, Hyunjin slowly felt relief. He grabbed his phone and stepped out of the hospital room to return a call to his assistant, "What's wrong?"

"Director, a young girl has shown up at the agency and insists on seeing Y/N. She's endlessly screaming that a life is on the line. It appears she is not merely a fan."

Because Y/N belonged to HYPE, the young girl went directly to HYPE. However, she had no idea, this would cause Y/N's destruction.

"Did you ask her what's wrong?"

"She doesn't want to tell us," his assistant replied. "But, from the looks of it, it is really urgent. She refuses to leave the lobby."

"Let me handle it when I get back," Hyunjin hung up the phone before returning to the room. Jennie had already changed her clothes.

"I will be going back to the agency."

Hyunjin nodded as he grabbed her belongings before returning to HYPE under the protection of security.

As they entered the lobby, his assistant was standing at the entrance. As soon as he spotted Hyunjin, he immediately approached and pointed to the girl pacing back and forth, "That's her."

He nodded. After escorting Jennie to her office, he returned to face the girl and asked, "Miss, I heard you are urgently looking for Y/N, what's the matter?"

Hearing Hyunjin's question, the long-haired girl quickly stood up and replied, "I'm looking for her to save a life."

"Save a life?"

"Can you give me her contact details?" she asked sincerely. "I hope you can help me."

Hyunjin remained silent for a few seconds before replying, "Sorry, I am this agency's director and Y/N is this agency's model. For Y/N's safety, I can't reveal her private information. However, you can tell me everything and I will pass the message onto her. As for whether she will get in touch with you, that is her decision."

The girl was a little distressed, but she understood Hyunjin's difficulties. So, she told him everything, "Y/N promised to save someone, but I can't tell you who it is. This person is currently in a critical state, that's why I've come to HYPE. I've already tried to contact her through the radio and multiple other avenues, but...she is too famous these days. Seeing her is not an easy task to achieve. I hope you can tell her, no matter what the Jeon family has done to her, this person is innocent. Since she has promised to save him, she shouldn't go back on her words."

"What sickness are we talking about? Why isn't the hospital helping?"

"If the hospital could help, I wouldn't be looking for Y/N. I really hope you can relay my message, thank you."

After speaking, the girl wrote down her contact details and handed them to Hyunjin before giving him a bow. She then left the lobby.

He looked at the phone number in his hands.

Without a word, he scrunched up the note and threw it straight into the rubbish bin.

Jeon family.

After returning to his office, Luo Hao immediately instructed his assistant to investigate Jeon Jungkook. It turned out, Jungkook still had a younger brother. Most importantly...he had a serious illness.

After seeing the information from his assistant, Hyunjin leaned back on his chair.

Sometimes, one may find, by sheer luck, what one has searched for far and wide.

Y/N.

This time, let's see who is more patient and becomes the final winner.

Of course, there was no way he would pass on this girls plea to Y/N.

****

London. Y/N was shooting some street fashion photos. As the model that appeared in HOPE's finale, her popularity skyrocketed within the industry within a short period of time and she received an unimaginable amount of resources.

Jimin sat on the side of the road dressed in a trench coat. He was extremely relaxed and leisurely. He simply followed the photography team and secretly watched over his wife.

After finishing her shoot, she turned her head to look for Jimin. But, he had disappeared. Y/N retrieved her phone from Mina and sent a message to him: "Where did you go?"

"Am I not allowed to go to the bathroom?" Jimin laughed handsomely.

Y/N was in a good mood as she teased, "Don't run around recklessly. Be careful, I might not want you anymore...and return home by myself."

Jimin was relaxed, but Lu Che was extremely busy. They were both in London, but, while the CEO was strolling around casually, Lu Che was in the hotel attending video conferences on his behalf and noting down important information.

"If the madam continues like this...I will also have a migraine."

As for the reporter from Hour Studios, he had lost track of Y/N over the last couple days. After careful investigations, he finally got a hold of her latest schedule and was rushing to the scene of Y/N's shoot.

According to Y/N's secretive schedule, she couldn't possibly be simply working. On top of that, with his persistent clinging, Y/N still managed to shake him off and return to Seoul...

This proved how cautious she was.

The more cautious Y/N was, the more curious he was towards her. He refused to believe that Y/N would forever remain this alert.

As for the man...the one that dropped her off at the airport in the US, he was sure he would make another appearance!

In order to find out about Jeon Soobin's exact condition, Hyunjin instructed someone to retrieve the note he scrunched up from the bin. He then secretly found the girl's address.

The girl didn't expect Hyunjin to show up at her house. Assuming he had a message from Y/N, she quickly let him into the house cheerily.

"Did you come today to tell me Soobin will be saved?"

Hyunjin looked at the naive expression on the girl's face and gently curved his lips upwards, "Can you tell me Jeon Soobin's current condition?"

The girl thought for a moment before sitting down on the sofa beside Hyunjin. She hesitantly started explaining, "I met Soobin in high school and we later went to study abroad together. Unfortunately, Soobin's kidneys weren't well and we had no luck looking for a compatible donor."

"Eventually, his illness worsened, so we decided to return to South Korea. At that time, Jeon Jungkook brought Y/N along to do a compatibility test. After all the failed compatibility tests in the past, Y/N was the only one that was completely compatible."

The girl lowered her head and sighed, "Afterwards, we found out about the incident with GC. Soobin knew his brother was in the wrong, so he didn't bring up Y/N's promise again; he knew the Jeon family owed Y/N too much. Because of this, Soobin had a huge argument with the Jeon family. Right now, he is all alone in the hospital."

"Actually, I wanted to look for Y/N a long time ago. But...Soobin kept stopping me. However, his condition has continued to worsen, I'm seriously afraid he won't be able to make it. So...I had no choice but to look for Y/N. She belongs to your agency, right? That's why I came to look for you..." The girl was an outsider to the industry and had no idea how dark and dirty it was. She simply found out that Y/N belonged to HYPE, but she had no idea how bad her relationship with HYPE was.

"I've tolerated for long enough. Since Y/N made a promise, she should follow through. Even the doctor has said that a normal person can continue normal bodily functions with one kidney."

After hearing the girl's explanation, Hyunjin weighed up the situation in his mind before asking, "Is he in a serious condition?"

"His kidneys are failing and dialysis has not been enough to alleviate his pain." the girl replied as her voice choked.

Hyunjin nodded, "I've already contacted Y/N. But...she doesn't seem to recall this matter and has not given me a proper answer. Plus, she is currently in London and I have no way of conversing with her in person."

The girls face turned pale as she bit her lip. In the end, she nodded her head, "No matter what, thank you."

"You're welcome." After speaking, Hyunjin stood up. As he left, he heard the girl mumble a few words behind him, "People from the entertainment industry really can't be trusted and Y/N is no different. I feel bad that Soobin was actually concerned about her!"

However, she had no idea, Hyunjin had never contacted Y/N.

Of course, this wasn't the first time he did something like this. Keeping secrets and deliberately provoking both sides - this was his usual method of dealing with things.

It didn't matter to him - even if a life was involved!

****

It was night time in London. Y/N was preparing dinner for Jimin in their manor. In order to reduce Jimin's tiredness, she limited him to 2 hours of work per day. The remainder of his time was spent on accompanying her at work and relieving stress.

He leaned against the kitchen doorway with his arms crossed as he watched Y/N busily cooking. His lips subconsciously revealed a smile.

So...this was how it felt to be controlled by someone. It turned out, Y/N had such a powerful side to her.

Of course, Jimin had always prohibited Y/N from entering the kitchen and was especially afraid of her holding knives. So, everything they bought was pre-prepared. After quickly putting the ingredients together, dinner was ready.

After dinner, the couple sat on the sofa leaning against each other as they watched a movie.

Previously, Y/N had always been the one to lie in Jimin's embrace. But now, he was the one to lay on her thigh as he used it as a pillow.

After they felt tired, they headed for the bed and lay facing each other. She reached out her hand to stroke Jimin's face as she spoke in a soft voice, "Did you know you really scared me?"

"Uh huh," he gently nodded his head.

This silly girl, she wasn't simply scared, she was frightened to the point of tears.

"What will you do from now on? Will you hide in the resting lounge all by yourself and endure the pain?"

Jimin looked into Y/N's eyes as he finally wrapped his arm around her neck and pulled her into his embrace, placing her head upon his chest, "I'm so glad to have you."

What else could he wish for in this life?

He already had someone who constantly had him in her heart.

Y/N lay on top of Jimiin's body and buried her face into his chest as she reached out her arms to embrace his waist, "Min...don't get sick."

"Okay."

At this moment, Jimin was like a king that had been domesticated. To the outside world, he was fierce and powerful, but in front of Y/N he was allowed to show his weakness and be the one to be treasured and loved. It turned out, the relationship between a man and woman...could also be like this.

Whether they were the one to love or be loved, they were equally happy.

"After my work is complete tomorrow, we will return to Seoul."

After hearing Y/N's words, Jimin shook his head, "In terms of our lifestyle, I can listen to you, but in terms of work, you must listen to me. After HOPE's work, I've sent a huge offer to your email. You are currently in a period of advancement, if you miss this opportunity or reject it, then your work with HOPE would all go to waste."

"But..."

"I only had a migraine. It's not like it's an endless pain."

Y/N remained silent as she weighed the cons and pros. She knew as well as Jimin, if she was to miss this international offer, then she wouldn't know how long she'd have to wait before an opportunity like this came around again.

"In that case, you should rest for another two days."

"As I said before, when it comes to our lifestyle, I'll listen to you," Jimin did not retaliate as he whispered beside Y/N's ear, "I'll take care of what happens outside our home, while you take care of the inside."

Y/N smiled as she found a comfortable spot in Jimin's embrace and fell asleep. After an entire day of work, she was much too tired.

This time, she was only one step away from being an international supermodel.

She really hoped everything would run smoothly.

However... Hyunjin had already planted a ticking time bomb.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

217K 6.3K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
1.2M 41.5K 42
"Newbie, what's your name?" "Y-Y/N, my n-name is Y/N," "Well, Miss Y/N, welcome to Kink Class, I'm your teacher Mr Kim, Kim Seokjin." (BTS all memb...
561K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
1.3M 62.3K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...