Sang's Break GA+SB

By Em6298

Sang is the Academy's Ghostbird. Graduated at 15 after being saved by Dr. Roberts, Sang becomes an incredible... More

A/N
Prologue
Prologue Continued
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty Two

1.4K 71 24
By Em6298

A/N: I've been wanting to write this chapter for so long! The end scene is inspired by the short erotica Five Dimes. Happy Kinktober! ;) 

Disclaimer: I didn't edit this chapter, so bare with me. Enjoy <3.

"Come on!" Gabriel whined. "The night is still young, and we've never played Blackout with Sang before."

"What's Blackout?" I ask from Victor's arms. We're all in Owen's apartment, having flocked here from our night of drinks. Some of the guys shuffled into the living room, but a group of us are standing or sitting around Owen's kitchen counter.

"It's a drinking board game. A combination of games really. Luke and Gabe made it. It's a recipe for disaster," Victor answers.

I grin widely and look at Gabriel, "We're playing."

"Yes! Thank you, Trouble." He turns out of the room and Luke follows, presumably to get the game.

North sighs and stands, "I'll get the snacks. Kota, can you take Sang Baby and Kayli to the game room?"

"Game room? I didn't know Owen has one." I look over to Kota with a confused look.

"He doesn't. It's the ninth floor."

"I thought those were apartments."

"It's like the gym on the tenth floor, it takes up the whole space. The difference is that it's private access. We use it for family nights or hosting events usually."

"We didn't use it before, why now?" I ask.

He gives me a mischievous smile; it looks strange on him, something I'm used to seeing on Marc or Luke. "We learned awhile back that Blackout shouldn't take place at our residencies. Too many incidents."

Kota turns and waves us towards the door. I look at Victor with a raised eyebrow and he only shakes his head with a smile. Taking my hand, he leads us out. Kayli grabs my other hand, and we follow behind Kota.

The rest of my guys trickle out of the apartment, some separating to grab materials and other following us to the game room. We shuffle into the elevator and when the doors open again, my jaw drops.

It's like a kiddie dream. Rows of arcade classics fill part of the room: skee-ball, dance-dance revolution, car racing, motorcycle racing, and other shooting and puzzle games. Stepping onto the floor, my head swivels and I take in table games like pool and ping pong. Another area is dedicated to eGaming and consoles. The lights are dim, the arcade lights filling up the darkness. Music pulses in the background, and my eyes are drawn to a bar.

I glance at Kayli, and she winks knowingly. Together, we head to the bar to take in the options. The guys have it fully stocked, and even have beer on tap.

"Wow, these guys sure know how to party," Kayli muses.

I chuckle, "They're a large group, it must be difficult to go out altogether. They're pretty smart for having this space available."

"No complaints here," she picks up a glass and scoops ice into it. "Booze and games at my dispose? Dreams do come true." She does a heavy pour of tequila before mixing it with some liquid I don't catch.

I collect shot glasses and a couple bottles of liquor, assuming the game is called Blackout for a reason, we're going to need it. More and more of the guys enter the room, some carrying bags. Eventually North, Luke, and Gabriel arrive. The latter two are giddy as they shuffle over to the ping pong table before taking down the small net. They pull out a trifold and lay it flat on the table, followed by character pieces and dice. North saddles up by the bar, placing the food on the bar side. I help him lay it all down before we grab the shot glasses and head to the table. Kayli trails with her cocktail and a bottle of tequila.

When we meet the table, my eyes widen at the board. It's layout reminds me of Candyland, but at some points the track forks into different areas, reconvening at another point before it forks off again. Each tile has a label on it, but I don't get the chance to read it as Gabriel grabs my attention. "Trouble, which piece do you want to be?"

I look over the selection and beam when I see a black cat figurine. "That one," I point.

Luke laughs, "Sorry Lil Bro. Looks like you're going to need to choose a new piece to play as. Cupcake chose the cat."

North grumbles, "I don't give a fuck. Sang Baby can do whatever she wants."

I grin and lean up to kiss him on the cheek. Whispering, "Thanks NorthStar."

He offers me a softened smile and kisses the top of my head. Pulling away he moves back to bar to grab more bottles of alcohol.

"Oi! Get your asses over here," Gabriel commands. Kayli and I stand near one another on what would be a player's side of the tabletop. Raven flanks my other side and soon the table is full. The starting point of the board is closest to me, and all the pieces stand at the ready to be moved. "Here is how we play. First roll the die, then move your piece the appropriate times. Whatever tile you land on, is your punishment," he coughs, "sorry, I mean prompt. You have two options from there, either complete the prompt or take a shot. However, depending on the color of the tile, you may have to take multiple shots. Green is one, Blue is two, Red is three, and Pink is free. Which means you can simply pass your turn without a shot. If you come to a fork, you must choose left or right without looking at the further tiles. If you do," he reaches down into one of the many bags the guys brought and pulls a small paddle and sets it on the table, "you get spanked. I won't go through what every tile means, because that adds to the fun of the game, but if you're ever confused just ask. Any questions?"

Kayli and I shake our heads and he grins. "May the odds ever be in your favor," he mocks.

Raven grabs the die, rolling it. It lands on a one and he grabs a bear figurine, nice, and moves it forward once. "Group shot," he announces in a rumble. **(Look at bottom for everyone's figurine choices) **

I look down to my surprisingly filled glass and raise it along with everyone and we cheers. I grab the die and roll my turn. Three moves and I land on an eye symbol with the word "Brown" underneath it. "Brown eyes?" I question. Raven, North, Luke, Silas, Nathan, Kayli, and Axel reach for their glasses and take a shot.

Kayli takes her roll, landing on "Never Have I Ever."

"Okay, only five fingers. And you must take a shot every time you put one down. Kayli, you get the first choice and then it goes to your right and so on."

She grins, "Never have I ever slept with Sang." A flush fills my cheeks as some guys reach for their glasses, Kayli included. Owen's silver eyes meet mine and he sends a wink.

Silas, who is on Kayli's right, speaks up, "Never have I ever been shot." I pick up my glass, along with most of the guys. Victor, Corey, Kota, Owen, Sean, Luke, Gabriel, and Kayli don't drink.

North smirks, "Never have I ever been double penetrated." I giggle and take my drink with Kayli, Raven and Corey also take a drink.

The round continues until Raven loses, which wasn't very long. Silas picks up the die to roll and lands on a nose. "Nose goes!" He booms and places his finger to his nose. My arm shoots to my face quickly. I watch as we all scramble to not be last, only to laugh as Kayli is the last to do it.

North takes his turn and lands on "The Floor is Lava," when he shouts it, I don't run for the furniture. Instead, I launch onto Raven, clinging to him as he runs. Unfortunately, my attack on him slowed his pursuit and he had to take a shot at his loss.

When we return to the table he smacks my ass before giving it a squeeze. "Payback," he murmurs.

Owen rolls the die and lands on a tile labeled "Kink?". He looks up at me and smirks, "Edging."

I feel by body alight at the comment, imagining Owen and I together. Some of the other guys chuckle at my blush.

"Good choice, Mr. Blackbourne. She's quite the beggar," Kayli laughs.

"Kayli," I quietly scold.

She shrugs with a smirk. Sean rolls and lands on a tile much like my turn but it has "Green" instead. Kota, Marc, Sean, and I take our drink. Poor Marc has to drink on both the blue and green eye tiles.

We slowly work our way through the board. Almost every tile requires that someone drinks, so we progressively get more and more drunk. The ones who were drinking earlier in the evening are faring much worse. I'm a giggling mess as we play, feeling giddy and relaxed. When it's my turn again I land on a tile that has a bottle and two arrows. "Bottle?" I blink and look up at Gabriel.

"Spin the bottle!" He nearly shouts with a slur. Pulling an empty bottle, he places it in the center of the board. I hadn't realized until now that there was a gap specifically for it. Without a second thought, I spin the bottle.

All the attention is focused on the bottle in anticipation. I'm just excited that I get to kiss one of my boys. We watch as it slows, the tension in the room builds as it stops on the only person I'm not currently dating.

I let out a nervous giggle and look at Kayli. Before I can opt for a drink instead, she pulls me flush against her body and our mouths collide. My mind blanks and I lean into it but allow her to dominate the kiss. Her hand slides into my hair, pulling at it while she nips at my bottom lip. A mewl comes from me and I grab onto her for stability. She thrusts her tongue into my mouth, seeking out mine. Her other hand rests on my lower back, near my ass. She uses this to pull me even closer to her, her leg pushing between mine. She presses into my core, and I whimper at the friction.

"Holy shit," Luke whispers.

I gasp and pull back. My breathing is labored and Kayli mirrors me, but her eyes are heavy with lust. I glance around the room and shock meets me. I don't see any hurt or jealousy, but I still feel shame. Kayli isn't my partner and I let her kiss me in front of them all.

"That was sexy, Little Kitten." Raven grumbles from behind me.

I smile and giggle. Facing him, I reach for his hands and tug him to me, "It's sexier when you're kissing me, Big Bear."

He blinds me with his pearly whites before yanking me into his arms and claiming my lips with his. I relax in his grasp, savoring his firm body against mine. I moan when his tongue meets mine. Kayli's kiss was exhilarating but it doesn't even compare to Raven's. He mimics Kayli's previous display, pulling at my hair, nipping at my lip, grinding into me. My reactions are heightened. I'm louder and desperate for more. I'm more than reciprocating what he's giving. I'm clinging to him; running my hands all over his body as I attempt to pull him impossibly closer.

Eventually we pull away for breath and my face flushes when I realized they all watched me. Everyone, including Kayli, is watching me with a hunger and desire. I'm stricken with surprise. I know that I'm wanted and desired by these men, my boyfriends, but to see it all at once I can only look in awe. How can all of these guys want me?

~~

Victor's POV

I watch Sang's chest rise and fall with every breath as I lay with her in her bed. Her face is relaxed and content as she clings to Kota and I. Her arms are wrapped tight against Kota, while her legs tangle with mine; even in her sleep she seeks out our touch and shares hers as equally as she can. When we stumbled back from the game room, she sent me and Kota to set up Kayli's bed on the couch before she crashed onto her own bed. She was asleep in only moments, waking briefly when we climbed in next to her. I had slept for a while, only waking after my urgent need to use the restroom. By the time I laid back down, I was no longer tired.

She lets out a muted grunt, her eyes flutter open. Blinking slowly, she looks up at Kota before meeting my eyes.

"My Prince," she mumbles. A sleepy smile curves her pink lips, only breaking as a yawn takes over.

"Hey Princess," I whisper.

"What time is it?" Her bleary eyes clear and she blinks at me slowly.

"Maybe four or five. You could go back to sleep if you want."

Kota shifts and lifts his head. His hair is in tufts and his cheek is a little puffy from laying in the position for so long. Sang lets out a quiet giggle and whispers, "...like a puppy."

I snort at her description. With Kota grabbing his glasses, sleep is definitely off the table. I grab onto Sang tighter, ignoring as she brushes against my very-awake member. Even if Kota decides we should get up, I refuse to leave Sang's side so early in the morning.

Sang doesn't ignore my obvious arousal, however as she pushes closer to me. She looks back at me with blown pupils, her tongue darting out to wet her parted lips. I can't help but groan, I made her look like that. She's looking at me like that!

I look up to meet Kota's eyes and he's no better off. His gaze is on our Sang's swelling breasts as her breathing deepens. "Sang," he mutters.

In only a moment, they're kissing. Deep, sensual kissing. She moans softly into the kiss, pushing back into me. I groan and grind back in response, lowering my head to her neck I seek out her pulse point. She smells like ripe peaches on the first day of summer. I lick the spot with a flat tongue before sucking the skin roughly. My hand moves closer to her chest, and I grab onto one of her breasts, massaging it in my palm.

"Victor," she moans. I nearly burst right then and there. Her sweet melodic voice moaning my name. I want to hear it again.

"Sang," I breathe. "Let us please you," I pause. Licking my lips, my throat is dry and a husky, "Mistress" comes from me.

I hear her sharp intake and she flicks her gaze between me and Kota, her irises near black. "We'd like to serve you, Mistress," Kota adds.

Her eyes spark with interest. "I want to play a game," she muses. "Something that will show how well you are at taking orders." I didn't think I could get any harder, but I do. I can feel my blood rushing to my dick.

"How do we play?" I ask.

She smirks and shifts so she can climb out of the bed. Her long t-shirt barely covers her ass, so we get a lovely view as she moves to her dresser. She picks up something that I can't see before turning around. She looks at Kota and beckons him by her side. He wastes no time moving to the end of the bed, I decide to follow so that she has both of our attention.

"Before we get started, I want to confirm your boundaries and knowledge of the consent word. Kota do you remember what I told you?"

He blushes, "Yes, Mistress. At any point I want to stop or pause, I need to say 'piano.'"

"Good boy," she hums. "Victor, this word applies to you as well. At any point you feel uncomfortable, you will say it too." I nod in confirmation. "Great, now as for boundaries. Are either of you against kissing, touching, or pleasuring each other in any capacity?"

"No, Mistress." We both answer together. I don't consider myself bisexual, but I am not against having sex with a man, especially Kota. He's more fluid in his sexuality, and even gave me a blowjob once when he wanted to practice.

"Are either of you uncomfortable with being restrained and/or blindfolded?"

"No, Mistress."

"Fantastic, if at any point we need to reconvene on these topics or any that may arise in the moment, please use the safe word. Now," she opens her palm showing five pennies, "I want to play a game. Kota, I'm going to bound your wrists together, then place these in between your fingertips." She places each penny on her fingertips before placing her other palm flat against the other, sandwiching the pennies between her fingers.

She smiles and raises her arms above her head. "You're going to hold your arms above your head like this. If at any point you drop a penny, and I will hear it on the wood floor if you do, there will be a punishment. If you're being pleasured, all of it will cease. If it's while you're watching, I will decide on an appropriate punishment. Could be spanking or servicing Victor. Whatever I desire as appropriate. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress!" He answers.

"What will I be doing, Mistress?" I ask.

"You, Victor, will do what you do best: satisfy me. You will follow direction, while Kota focuses on his task. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Strip," she orders. She puts the pennies in Kota's hand and shifts to her bed chest. Opening it briefly, before pulling out a short extension of rope. Kota and I shuffled out of our clothes quickly, and he sets up the pennies between his palms. When she returns by Kota's side she purrs, "Good job, pet."

I watch fascinated as she winds the rope around his wrists, maintaining enough slack that it doesn't cut off his circulation, but tight enough that he can't maneuver his hands much.

"Up," she says with a tap on his wrists. He quickly positions himself, so that his legs are spread shoulder width and his arms above his head. I can already feel the ache of holding that position for long. Mistress slowly pulls her top off, leaving her in her panties. She positions herself back on the bed, spreading her legs wide. "Victor," she sings, "time to eat."

I don't waste a breath, positioning myself between her thighs quickly. I've already forgotten about Kota, instead turning to her thighs, I kiss my way from her knee down to her core. Without any further encouragement, I shove her panties to the side and draw my tongue slowly between her soaking folds.

"Fuck," she hisses when I flick against her clit.

I lazily swirl my tongue on the bud before pulling it into my mouth. I suck on it deeply before releasing it. This elicits sweet, sweet sounds from her. I move back down and lap slowly between her folds, savoring her flavor. Her moans are soft whimpers and I glance up to see her watching Kota with hooded eyes. My dick throbs at the sight, knowing that if I was in Kota's position, I would have lost already.

I turn my attention back to her clit, pulling it into my mouth. I suck hard and move my tongue languidly against it. I massage the bundle of nerves with consistent pressure and hum in delight at her vocal response. I'd stay here for every meal if it was possible.

"Stay right there! Please! Don't stop!" She pants and writhes beneath me, and I can't help but comply. A flood of euphoria fills me at the knowing thought that I'm pleasing her.

~~

Kota's POV

I watch as Victor sends Mistress into an orgasm. Her cries fill the room, and she holds Victor's head against her as she thrusts her hips further into him. He makes sounds of delight in response, continuing the motions that sent her into her climax. It is taking all of my self-control not to drop the pennies and touch my aching dick for any kind of release. As if reading my mind, she looks into my eyes as Victor works her into another orgasm. She teases me further by playing with one of her breasts as she grinds into his efforts.

"Please!" She pants, not breaking my eye contact. "Don't stop. I'm so close already, Victor." She whimpers and suddenly gasps. Her legs begin to tremble, and her cries come out desperate. I feel my dick twitch as I watch her come undone for the second time in only ten minutes. My arms are beginning to ache but it's not nearly as painful as the pulsing between my legs.

"Such a good servant," she coos while petting Victor. They exchange a sloppy kiss and I wish it was me that was tasting her on his lips. When they part, he looks to be in a blissful daze. He follows after her, while she makes her way to me. "Is my pet ready to play?"

"Yes, Mistress!" I groan as she grasps my dick tightly in her hand, giving it a few pumps before releasing it. My knees nearly buckle at the contact, and it takes all my effort to hold my position.

"Victor, come here sweetie." She motions for him to get closer. "Kiss him."

Victor only takes a moment, shifting so he stands in front of me. He wraps his hand around the back of my neck and pulls my mouth to his. I moan at the contact and the lingering taste of Mistress on his tongue. His tongue delves into my mouth and moves sensually against mine. I gasp when Mistress continues to stroke me. Her hand moves deftly, rotating and rubbing the sensitive head.

"You're doing such a good job, pet. I think you deserve a reward for following the rules so well." She says from behind me. "Victor, move back to the bed. Pet, you may lower your arms now."

"Thank you, Mistress." I sigh as I lower my arms. She makes work on the rope, loosening it until they're free and places it next to the pennies on the dresser.

"You're welcome, pet." She cups my head, petting behind my ear. I shudder at the sensation, and she smirks, knowing that it's a sensitive spot for me. "Lay flat on the bed."

I move to the bed and lay down in the center. She climbs onto it but stays near the end. "Victor," she says and only nods with a flick of her eyes to me.

He nods and shifts so he's near my dick. Meeting my eyes, his are a burning inferno of desire, he grasps onto me before opening his mouth and taking me down to the hilt. I gasp and involuntarily thrust my hips. My hands grip onto the bedding beneath me. "Fuck," I grunt.

Mistress gives me an amused smile. Victor's tongue stays flat against my dick but deftly applies pressure to massage it while he bobs his head. He easily takes me down his throat, somehow blessed without a gag reflex. I almost miss my Mistress moving closer, she lowers her head by Victor. Seamlessly, he pulls back, and she slips into place. She mimics his initial move by taking me completely down her throat. I grunt at the change; their mouths stimulate me differently but I'm nearing my climax already. "Mistress," I whimper.

Victor reaches beneath her and cups my balls in his hand. He applies a gentle pressure as he cups them. "Mistress, please!" I gasp. "I can't take much more."

She ignores my pleas and continues with her motion. Victor leans over me and kisses me roughly. He continues to play with my balls as he ravages my mouth. I can only half attempt at his kiss; attempting not to cum already. But my control crumbles when Mistress swirls her tongue around the head of my cock.

I relax into the bed with heavy breaths, my eyes meet Victor's as he pants along with me. "You did an amazing job, pet." She moves up towards me and kisses me deeply. I taste the salty aftertaste of myself on her. When she pulls away, she meets Victor's lips and repeats the same motion.

"Please allow us to satisfy you further, Mistress." I speak from beneath them, my dick already picking back up.

She lets out a tinkle of laughter. "Oh, pet. You most definitely will." Reaching for her bedside she pulls out a condom and lube, passing it to Victor. "Victor, you may take my pet. Pet, you get the honor of fucking my pussy."

A shiver of excitement runs up my spine. I have had many fantasies about Victor fucking me, and now I am getting that chance. "Yes, Mistress. What position would you like me in?"

"Hands and knees when he enters you. Then we'll shift so you can better position over me."

Victor and I move closer to the edge of the bed. He gives me a soft kiss before helping me move. I lay so my ass is in the air, my legs spread for easier access. I can hear the crinkle of a condom before a soft pop of the lube cap. There's a pause before I feel the cool liquid on my skin, and I inhale sharply at the unexpected sensation. He uses his index finger to spread it and tease at my entrance. I can't help the whimpers that come from me. Slowly he moves the digit into me, working the lube into me.

When he feels content with the lubrication, he places himself at my entrance. I relax my body in preparation. Only a moment later and I feel the head pressing into me. A deep groan comes from him as he slowly thrusts into me. Eventually he bottoms out into me, and I feel fuller than I ever have before. My breathing is labored at the intense pleasure of being full. Victor grabs at my arms and pulls me so I'm against his chest.

Mistress moves in front of me, she kisses the both of us before placing herself in the same position I was in. Victor releases my arms and I grab onto my Mistress. I rub my dick slowly between her folds, groaning when I feel how wet she is. Then, in a move of desperation, I thrust completely into her. A gurgled grunt comes from her, and I have to focus on not finishing right then and there. Her pussy grips onto me tightly and I have to squeeze onto her hips tightly to stabilize myself.

Only a moment later, Victor pulls almost completely out of me before slamming back into me, forcing my hips into Mistress' roughly. A chorus of moans come from us, and we set a rhythm. Victor's thrusts come quickly, a bruising pace. I use my grip on our Mistress to pull her towards me when my hips shove forward. The room fills with sounds of pleasure and skin against skin.

I don't know where my body begins or ends. All I know is the blinding pleasure of being taken and taking her. My grip on her hips is tight as I pull her into every thrust. Her pussy clings to me, making it almost impossible to pull out more than an inch before I'm shoving back into her. Victor on the other hand, takes pleasure in leaving me near empty before filling me completely.

Victor leans forward and pushes into me with a quickened fervor. His hand turns my face towards his and he kisses me frantically. I feel him swelling and her pulsing before we're sent over the edge. Her loud cries of pleasure are intoxicating as Victor's rich baritone moans fill my mouth. My own woes of pleasure are swallowed by him as I finish. 

A/N: Did you enjoy the POV's? It's hard writing from their perspective, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways!

Figurine List (They have miscellaneous pieces from games that they use, but mostly monopoly)

Sang: Cat

Raven: Bear

Silas: Boat

Owen: King (Chess piece)

North: Car

Sean: Gingerbread man (from Candyland, but with a painted white coat--Thanks Gabriel)

Axel: Penguin

Victor: Crown

Kota: Wizard

Marc: Surfer on a board

Corey: Teddy bear

Brandon: Motorcycle

Luke: Skateboard

Gabriel: Knight (chess piece)

Nathan: Shoe

Kayli: Pawn (chess piece)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 2.3K 17
**COMPLETED** Sang Sorenson has finally found her pack. She has finally found a home. She is excited to be going to high school with the others but w...
61.1K 3.5K 38
Sang Sorenson is a girl going through heartbreak. Everything was going perfectly, but the moment she let her guard down, that was the moment she rem...
130K 5.3K 28
Sang has gone through so much pain, and she's barely hanging on now. But suddenly Blackbourne and Toma teams find her, and want to give the world to...
178K 10.6K 42
COMPLETED Mad: •Insane •Very angry •Great, remarkable Sang Sorenson is mad. Very mad. But growing up in the mafia with an abusive family, who wouldn'...