Fifty Shades Of Park Jimin

By watboutthis

When your fiancé cheats on you with his mistress on your wedding day, you are determined to return home as a... More

Copyright
Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: The Crown's Star Jewellery Show
Chapter 3: The First Announcement
Chapter 4: Consequences
Chapter 5: Fake
Chapter 6: Smug
Chapter 7: Understanding
Chapter 8: Rules
Chapter 9: Trusting Mina
Chapter 10: Y/N's Deal
Chapter 11: Doubt
Chapter 12: Airport
Chapter 13: Some Lost Respect and Some Gained
Chapter 14: Miracle
Chapter 15: Break Up
Chapter 16: Seulgi
Chapter 17: Mind Games
Chapter 18: Comeback
Chapter 19: Destroyed
Chapter 20: Taking it Further
Chapter 21: Discovering Pleasure
Chapter 22: First Class
Chapter 23: Aren't You a...Newcomer?
Chapter 24: Ms. Bertha
Chapter 25: Overconfidence
Chapter 26: Part Of The Backdrop
Chapter 27: Expensive 'Accident"
Chapter 28: A Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 29: Secret
Chapter 30: Blacklisted
Chapter 31: Filthy Decision
Chapter 32: Freedom
Chapter 33: Perfect Couple
Chapter 34: 70% Similar
Chapter 35: Bright Night Gala
Chapter 36: Everything Is Destroyed
Chapter 37: Fighting For It
Chapter 38: Birthday
Chapter 39: Y/N's Support
Chapter 40: Creative Century
Chapter 41: Awards Ceremony
Chapter 42: Already Married
Chapter 43: Meeting
Chapter 44: Suffering
Chapter 45: Radio Show
Chapter 46: Thank You
Chapter 47: HYPE Entertainment
Chapter 48: News Article
Chapter 49: Taken
Chapter 50: Better At Lying
Chapter 51: Phone Call
Chapter 52: Mini-Y/N
Chapter 53: Opening
Chapter 54: Outsider
Chapter 55: Treasure
Chapter 56: Just Sixteen
Chapter 57: Help
Chapter 58: Leaving
Chapter 59: Waiting
Chapter 60: Editor
Chapter 61: Dreaming
Chapter 62: Press Conference
Chapter 63: The Wrong Person
Chapter 64: Mother
Chapter 65: The Truth
Chapter 66: Reasonable Request
Chapter 67: Frozen Lake
Chapter 68: Strong Backing
Chapter 69: LM
Chapter 70: Pair Of Rings
Chapter 71: Commercial
Chapter 72: Hot Topic
Chapter 73: Chosen A Side
Chapter 74: Separation
Chapter 75: Pay The Price
Chapter 76: New Target
Chapter 77: Grandfather Myoui
Chapter 78: Kneel
Chapter 79: Double
Chapter 80: Decision
Chapter 81: Feelings
Chapter 83: Manor
Chapter 84: Recording
Chapter 85: I Don't Care How Much It Costs
Chapter 86: Return
Chapter 87: A Long Time Ago
Chapter 88: Snatched
Chapter 89: Jeon
Chapter 90: London - Seoul
Chapter 91: Murder
Chapter 92: I Agree
Chapter 93: Termination
Chapter 94: Why? How?
Chapter 95: Wasn't Aware I Was Dead
Chapter 96: Piggy Back Ride
Chapter 97: Finale

Chapter 82: A Reminder

1.6K 94 15
By watboutthis

⚠️The content below is intended for an 18+ audience🔞

****

After bathing herself, Y/N lay on the bed and thought about the situation between Mina and Lu Che. Suddenly, she felt a chill sweep past her chest; it turned out, Jimin had removed her robe without her even noticing. His warm hands ran down her body before pulling her into his embrace.

She looked at him. His eyes looked a little hazy and a little agitated. Of course, it also contained a trace of anticipation.

"Since you have to go away for so long, shouldn't you make up for it in advance?"

In reality, Jimin didn't need to ask her; Y/N's desire for him was equally strong. When two people truly loved each other, even a simple glance would be enough to stir up a tsunami of emotions.

Y/N gasps as he pulls her head to one side and kisses her neck.

"You're leaving me behind," he murmurs into her ear. "What are we going to do about that?"

"Learn to live with it," She breathes. Jimin's soft languid kisses are driving her wild.

Jimin then straightens. "I am going to teach you a lesson," he murmurs.

Moving suddenly, he grabs Y/N by the waist, sits down on the bed, and yanks her across his knee so that she can feel his erection pressed against her belly. He smacks her backside once, hard. Before she's then I'm on her back, him gazing down at her.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" Jimin trails his fingertips up Y/N's thighs. Without taking his eyes off her, he gets up from the bed and gathers two sets of handcuffs.
He grabs her left leg and snaps one cuff around her ankle. Lifting her right leg, he repeats the process.

"Sit up," he orders and Y/N complies immediately. "Now hug your knees."

She blinks at him then draws her legs up so they are bent in front of her and her arms wrap around them. Jimin reaches down, lifts her chin, and plants a soft wet kiss on her lips before slipping the blindfold over her eyes. She can see nothing, all she can hear is her rapid breathing.

Taking Y/N's left hand, Jimin snaps a cuff around her wrist then repeats the process with her right. Restricting her from straightening her legs.

"Now," Jimin breathes, "I'm going to fuck you till you scream."

He grasps both of her heels and tips her back so that she falls backward on to the bed. He pulls her ankles apart, as he kisses her inner thigh.

"You're going to have to absorb all the pleasure, Y/N. No moving," Jimin murmurs as he crawls up her body, kissing her belly, and nipping her navel with his teeth.

"Ah," she sighs.

"Shhh . . . ," he soothes. "You are so beautiful, Y/N."

She groans, frustrated. Normally she'd be grinding her hips, responding to his touch with a rhythm of her own, but she cannot move. Y/N moans again, pulling on the restraints. The metal biting into her skin.

"You drive me crazy," he whispers. "So I am going to drive you crazy." He's resting on her now, his weight on his elbows, and he turns his attention to her breasts. Biting, sucking, rolling her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. He doesn't stop.

"Jimin," she begs.

She feels his triumphant smile against her skin.

"Shall I make you come this way?" He murmurs against her nipple, causing it to harden some more. "You know I can." He suckles her hard and she cries out, pleasure lancing from her chest directly to her groin. She pulls helplessly on the cuffs, swamped by the sensation.

"Yes," she whimpers.

"Oh baby, that would be too easy."

"Oh . . . please."

"Shh." His teeth scrape her chin as he trails his lips to her mouth. He kisses her. His skilled tongue invades Y/N's mouth, tasting, exploring, dominating, but her tongue meets his challenge, writhing against his. Jimin grasps her chin, holding her head in place.

"Still, baby. I want you still," he whispers against her mouth.

"I want to see you."

"Oh no, Y/N. You'll feel more this way." And agonizingly slowly he flexes his hips and pushes partway into her. Normally, Y/N would tilt her pelvis up to meet him but she can't move. He withdraws.

"Ah! Jimin, please!"

"Again?" he teases, his voice hoarse.

"Jimin!"

He pushes fractionally into her again then withdraws while kissing her, his fingers tugging at her nipple. It's pleasure overload.

"No!"

"Do you want me, Y/N?"

"Yes,"

"Tell me," he murmurs, his breathing harsh, and he teases her once more - in . . . and out.

"I want you," Y/N whimpers. "Please."

And she hears his soft sigh against her ear.

"And have me you will, Y/N."

Jimin rears up and slams into Y/N. She screams, tilting her head back, pulling on the restraints as he hits her sweet spot, and she is all sensation, everywhere - a sweet, sweet agony, yet she cannot move. Jimin stills then circles his hips, and the motion radiates deep inside her. Easing out slowly and then slamming into her again.

He slams into her again, thrusting so deep, and the feeling is so intense - it swamps Y/N, spiraling out from deep within her belly, to each limb, to each biting metal restraint.

"Please, Jimin." Y/N cries out

He groans loudly and thrusts deep, again and again, over and over, and she is lost, trying to absorb the pleasure. It's mind blowing, body blowing and she longs to straighten her legs, to control her imminent orgasm, but she can't, she's helpless.

"That's it," he growls. "Feel it, baby!"

She detonates around him, again and again, round and round, screaming loudly as her orgasm rips her apart, scorching through her like a wildfire, consuming everything. She is wrung ragged, tears streaming down her face - her body left pulsing and shaking.

Jimin kneels, still inside her, pulling her upright onto his lap. He clutches her head with one hand and her back with another, as he comes violently inside her while Y/N continues to tremble with aftershocks.

Jimin tears off the blindfold and kisses Y/N. He kisses her eyes, her nose, her cheeks. He kisses away the tears, clutching her face in between his hands.

No matter what Jimin desired, after coming down from their climax, no matter how vulnerable they both felt, he would still pull her sweaty body into his embrace...
He didn't need to express anything, nor did he need to provide any comforting words. Just a simple tight embrace was better than any words he could say.

A moment later, with Y/N still in his embrace, he suddenly sat up. Just as he was about to step off the bed, he felt her pull him back. Jimin looked at her curiously.
Y/N was like a naughty little girl as she clung to his chest.

He turned on the bedside lamp and gently stroked her back. The corners of his lips carried a slight smile, "Aren't you going to have a shower?"

"I just want you to hug me like this," Y/N buried her head into Jimin's chest with a cute expression, "I don't want to separate from you."

"Didn't you tell me not to go London with you?"

I just don't want you to be too tired. Nor do I want myself to be too tired.

In actual fact, the couple already understood the situation. But, how could the Park Jimin that had slowly turned spoiling his wife into a career allow Y/N to go to London all on her own?

Jimin did not tell Y/N his plans. He simply waited to give his cute little wife another surprise.

That night, the couple did not sleep. They remained in each other's embrace as they chatted the night away.

In a blink of an eye, it was already time for Jong-In and Mina to pick up Y/N and take her to the airport. However, up until the point she was to leave, Y/N still clung to Jimin, not willing to let go, "Wait for me..."

Jimin reached out his hand and gently stroked her hair. The wedding ring on his finger sparkled under the morning sun...

.....

Upon arriving at the airport, Mina suddenly realized she had forgotten her passport. But at this moment in time, she expected her grandfather to be out on his morning stroll, and there was no way she could go back and forth between home; there wasn't enough time.

Y/N thought about her old home and remembered it wasn't far from JinHit. So she told Mina to give Lu Che a phone call; she knew Mina had the habit of hiding a spare set of keys.

Mina hesitated for a moment, but she quickly concluded that work was more important, so she reluctantly gave Lu Che a phone call, "Lu Che."

"What is it?"

"Uh...well, I forgot my passport. Do you think you could drop by my home for a bit? There is a spare key hidden inside the mailbox and my passport should be sitting on top of my bed."

Lu Che was actually quite busy; Jimin still had a lot of documents waiting for him to deliver. If it was someone else, he would have shrugged them off, but since it was Mina..no matter how inconvenient it was, he felt he couldn't refuse.

"You wait there," Lu Che was well aware of their boarding time, so he immediately drove over to Mina's home and quickly found the spare key.

The furnishings inside Mina's home was pretty much the same as when Y/N left. This was not the first time Lu Che had stepped foot inside, but without Mina around, he felt an unusual nervousness.

As he pushed open the door to Mina's bedroom, he found the passport was indeed sitting on the bed. But, beside it lay a pile of bras and underwear; she was in such a rush, she did not have time to tidy up...

Lu Che blushed as he picked up the passport and hurried out. In his heart, he felt it would only be right for him to look at a woman's undergarments if she was his future wife.

However, because he was so flustered, he ran into a chair; it was so painful, he let out a cry.

Even when he arrived at the airport, he was still limping. But he pretended nothing had happened.

"I'm so sorry I made you run around like this."

"It's OK," Lu Che held onto the passport and leaned against his car coolly, "Have a safe trip."

Mina was in such a rush she did not take notice of Lu Che's expression as she hurried into the airport. Only after Mina was out of sight did Lu Che finally lift up his trousers to have a look; a chunk of skin from his left knee had been scraped off...

What an idiot!

Even worse, because the airport departure lounge was on the second level, Y/N and Jong-In witnessed the entire scene.

"It seems he hit himself pretty badly," the manager teased as he sipped his coffee.

"When two blockheads come together, there's bound to be a good show," Y/N laughed. Wasn't this exactly how love was like? It turned a person into an idiot and made them do stupid things for the other person; the thought of it was so sweet.

As Y/N was afraid to run into fans, she didn't walk around casually. But, what surprised her the most was, she actually ran into a familiar tall and skinny man. This man was the one that spotted Jimin and her at the airport a while ago: the reporter from Hour Studio's!

Y/N had a good memory, especially when it came to people with bad intentions. She quickly remembered the look in the man's eyes and analyzed his motive.
As like last time, the man was polite as he handed her a business card, "Miss Lee, do you still remember me?"

"You're the reporter from Hour studio," Y/N replied.

She accurately named his company without even looking at the business card. The man was slightly surprised. But it was only for a moment, before a smile once again appeared on his face, "I never expected to see you here. You must be headed for the fashion show in London, I presume?"

Y/N nodded politely.

"The boyfriend from last time didn't accompany you?" after the man looked around and didn't see anyone suspicious, he let Y/N off the hook, "I guess I'll see you in London."

"What was all that about?" Jong-In quickly asked, "What does he mean by, 'the boyfriend from last time'?"

"Last time when JinHit got into trouble, I went overseas with Jimin and was caught stepping out of his car. But, he had no idea, the man was Jimin," Y/N explained. "I'm afraid the coming week in London won't be very fun. There are going to be eyes following me everywhere."

"What are you afraid of? Jimin didn't come along this time..." Jong-In comforted. Compared to the reporter, Jong-In was more afraid that Jennie would have something up her sleeve.

Of course, Y/N never imagined, this small studio would end up clinging onto her for days to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

517K 24.6K 48
"Don't get your hope high. I did this only for my family. I never cared about your family, I never cared about you!" ~~ When Jin's boyfriend left him...
94.3K 4.1K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
13.9K 965 47
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
68.1K 3.7K 72
Yoongi and Jungkook are new divorcées who are now learning how to co-parent. They still love each other, but they both lack in the communication and...