Fifty Shades Of Park Jimin

Per watboutthis

When your fiancé cheats on you with his mistress on your wedding day, you are determined to return home as a... Més

Copyright
Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: The Crown's Star Jewellery Show
Chapter 3: The First Announcement
Chapter 4: Consequences
Chapter 5: Fake
Chapter 6: Smug
Chapter 7: Understanding
Chapter 8: Rules
Chapter 9: Trusting Mina
Chapter 10: Y/N's Deal
Chapter 11: Doubt
Chapter 12: Airport
Chapter 13: Some Lost Respect and Some Gained
Chapter 14: Miracle
Chapter 15: Break Up
Chapter 16: Seulgi
Chapter 17: Mind Games
Chapter 18: Comeback
Chapter 19: Destroyed
Chapter 20: Taking it Further
Chapter 21: Discovering Pleasure
Chapter 22: First Class
Chapter 23: Aren't You a...Newcomer?
Chapter 24: Ms. Bertha
Chapter 25: Overconfidence
Chapter 26: Part Of The Backdrop
Chapter 27: Expensive 'Accident"
Chapter 28: A Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 29: Secret
Chapter 30: Blacklisted
Chapter 31: Filthy Decision
Chapter 32: Freedom
Chapter 33: Perfect Couple
Chapter 34: 70% Similar
Chapter 35: Bright Night Gala
Chapter 36: Everything Is Destroyed
Chapter 37: Fighting For It
Chapter 38: Birthday
Chapter 39: Y/N's Support
Chapter 40: Creative Century
Chapter 42: Already Married
Chapter 43: Meeting
Chapter 44: Suffering
Chapter 45: Radio Show
Chapter 46: Thank You
Chapter 47: HYPE Entertainment
Chapter 48: News Article
Chapter 49: Taken
Chapter 50: Better At Lying
Chapter 51: Phone Call
Chapter 52: Mini-Y/N
Chapter 53: Opening
Chapter 54: Outsider
Chapter 55: Treasure
Chapter 56: Just Sixteen
Chapter 57: Help
Chapter 58: Leaving
Chapter 59: Waiting
Chapter 60: Editor
Chapter 61: Dreaming
Chapter 62: Press Conference
Chapter 63: The Wrong Person
Chapter 64: Mother
Chapter 65: The Truth
Chapter 66: Reasonable Request
Chapter 67: Frozen Lake
Chapter 68: Strong Backing
Chapter 69: LM
Chapter 70: Pair Of Rings
Chapter 71: Commercial
Chapter 72: Hot Topic
Chapter 73: Chosen A Side
Chapter 74: Separation
Chapter 75: Pay The Price
Chapter 76: New Target
Chapter 77: Grandfather Myoui
Chapter 78: Kneel
Chapter 79: Double
Chapter 80: Decision
Chapter 81: Feelings
Chapter 82: A Reminder
Chapter 83: Manor
Chapter 84: Recording
Chapter 85: I Don't Care How Much It Costs
Chapter 86: Return
Chapter 87: A Long Time Ago
Chapter 88: Snatched
Chapter 89: Jeon
Chapter 90: London - Seoul
Chapter 91: Murder
Chapter 92: I Agree
Chapter 93: Termination
Chapter 94: Why? How?
Chapter 95: Wasn't Aware I Was Dead
Chapter 96: Piggy Back Ride
Chapter 97: Finale

Chapter 41: Awards Ceremony

1.8K 94 11
Per watboutthis

6:10pm. Annual Model Awards Ceremony.

Amongst the star-studded event, camera lights were flashing. Y/N endured her body's feelings of rejection and disgust as she hooked her arm on Mr. Lim's and stepped out onto the red carpet...

This was the first time since her scandal that she had appeared in front of the public. She did not appear to be affected at all by the rumors. She was calm and composed as usual as she maintained a constant smile.

How can she remain so calm when her arm is hooked on the arm of a well-known sleazebag? Does she want to take advantage of this opportunity to advance in her career?

The media were making their own assumptions. First, it was Star Age, then it was Kim Taehyung, wasn't that enough for her?

The hosts introduced Y/N and the artist beside her in an exaggerated and excited tone before they headed over to the signing wall and accepted an interview with the media.

"Miss Lee, have you taken notice of the recent news?"

"In regards to assumptions made about you, would you like to defend yourself?"

"Your colleague, Kim Yoona, has announced this afternoon that she will be moving to Creative Century. What do you think of this?"

"An insider has revealed that you've got a big boss backing you up. What's your opinion on this?"

The reporters' questions were like bombs being endlessly thrown at Y/N; she wasn't even given a chance to breathe. However, Y/N did not show a trace of panic; she listened quietly before giving them a smile.

"I am a public figure. In front of the public, I need to be conscious of what I say; one never knows if the words that are coming out of their mouths may affect their fans in any way. A simple word can skew their views on the world. That's why...I prefer to be cautious."

"I've seen the discussions online, but...I believe they have the right to voice their opinions. As for the scandal itself, I believe everyone can make their own judgment; I am confident it will not affect my fans. The reason why I am liked must be because there is something unique about me that everyone is moved by..."

The reporters never expected Y/N would reply to them directly; especially in such an honest and concise way. Just because she had a high EQ, people thought she wasn't being truthful. But by explaining her responsibility as a public figure, she was able to retaliate against these claims. Towards the insults from netizens, she responded with her belief that they had the right to voice their opinion and showed her respect for the truth. And as for her fans, from the beginning, she had already developed a trusting relationship with them...

She even pointed out that her fans weren't easy to waver; they liked her because they had discovered something unique about her...

The reporters didn't know how to continue as they looked at each other wondering if they should keep making things difficult for her.

She had already exposed her heart in front of them, if they were to continue insulting her, that would be unreasonable.

So, the reporters fell silent as they took the opportunity instead, to snap a few more photos.

Y/N passed the obstacle easily as Mr. Lim looked at her with an impressed expression.

This was proof enough that Y/N's EQ and IQ was on a level beyond many in the entertainment industry, especially those around her age.

"Miss Lee, you are amazing."

After entering the venue, Mr. Lim tried to wrap his arm around Y/N, but she swiftly stepped aside and avoided him, "You are being too kind, Mr. Lim."

"Has Mr. Jeon said anything to you by chance?" Mr. Lim tried to test her. Y.N could roughly guess what was going on, but she didn't know what the two had agreed on exactly. So she shook her head as she remained on guard.

"He hasn't told me anything."

Mr. Lim wanted to move closer to her, but at this moment, one of the hosts approached the two as he spoke to Y/N, "Miss Lee, there has been a change to your seating arrangements, please follow me."

Mr. Lim looked confused. Y/N was originally meant to sit beside him, why was her seat changed?

Who was trying to go against him?

Y/N nodded. She had a feeling this was something Jimin had done in secret, so she followed the host and sat down at her seat comfortably.

The award recipients were seated in the front row, whereas Y/N was seated in the last row. Yoona had entered early on and her eyes were set on Y/N and Mr. Lim.

He's making a move! Yoona sneered.

However, she didn't understand why Mr. Lim walked the red carpet with Y/N, yet did not get to sit next to her; what a shame .

Y.N lifted her head and looked towards Yoona; between them, there was only one row.

Today, Y/N was to present the Top Ten Model Awards. In other words...Yoona was to receive her trophy from Y/N. But...would she really be able to hold onto this award?

In reality, this arrangement was something Yoona had requested from Mr. Lim. She wanted to take the trophy from Y/N's hands; she wanted to provoke Yoona and make her suffer.

She also wanted Y/N to know, Jungkook - who she had treated like a treasure - had now been thrown away by her like rubbish.

You've given up so much for GC, yet, in the end, you've only been a stepping stone for me!

Y/N, you were brought to this earth to help other people prepare their wedding dress.

The two women smiled to themselves; each deep in their own thoughts. The true victor was about to be revealed!

Atop the stage, the ceremony had officially started. The awards at the beginning weren't very important; the important ones were left for the climax. As for The Top Ten Model Awards, that was to be presented in the middle...

"Please welcome our guests, the cutting-edge model Y/N and the artist Mr. Lim, to the stage to present the next award..."

Hearing the host announce her name, Y/N stood up out of her seat. Holding the recipient list in her hand, she approached the stage elegantly as everyone watched. She deliberately avoided Mr. Lim as they made their way behind the microphone and stood in front of the screen.

Below the stage, there was an ocean of stars; Seoul's hottest models had all gathered. As she had the opportunity to stand at such a high position, Y/N realized, as a model, she still had a long way to go.

Close by, Yoona's gaze was sharp and proud, containing a sense of disdain and ridicule. She had been looking forward to this day for too long. She was going to take the trophy from Y/N's hands; the hands of a woman who always seemed to fight over everything with her. Once she had this trophy in her hands, it would signify the start of her road to glory.

"Miss Lee has been very famous in both Europe and the US lately because of the Oriental Trend. She is also a model with an extremely promising future, I am truly impressed with your professionalism," Mr. Lim said before he started presenting the award. "I hope you can continue to work hard."

"Thank you, Mr. Lim," Y/N replied in a calm and polite tone; she had her guard up around him.

"You are a miracle. Believe me, luck is on your side..." Mr. Lim said, hiding a deeper meaning as he gestured for her to announce the recipient list. By allowing her to make the announcement, he was satisfying Yoona's request as well as displaying his respect towards Y/N.

Y/N smiled as she opened the envelope in her hands. She pulled out the recipient list and announced, "The 7th Annual Model Awards Top Ten Model recipients are..."

One after another, model's photos and their names appeared on the big screen showing off some of their best works. Yoona was the last one. From the looks of it, it was obvious she had been forcefully squeezed in. She had crawled her way up and amongst her works on display was the Oriental Trend's magazine cover.

Below the stage, everyone giggled. At the sight of the cover, she was once again a joke as everyone was reminded of how she had received no mentions.

Y/N looked so alive, while she became a human backdrop.

Under the spotlight, the Top Ten Models made their way on stage in the order their names were announced. Meanwhile, ten beautiful female assistants walked out with the ten trophies and flowers. Y/N followed the order and presented the trophies one at a time, from left to right. Yoona was last in line and her heart felt like it was about to stop.

She was about to succeed...

She was about to succeed really soon...

Seeing Y/N stepping closer and closer and hearing the applause of the audience, Yoona felt a little nauseous as her mind became blank. An extreme sense of joy swept over her like a hurricane knocking over everything in its path...

Finally, Y/N stood before Yoona. After smiling at her gently, she stretched out her hand, "Congratulations."

Afterwards, Y/N handed her a bunch of flowers before presenting the trophy to her. However, just as Yoona stretched out her hand and got a touch of the trophy, a young man urgently ran onto the stage and whispered something into Y/N's ear. Y/N immediately pulled the trophy away from Yoona.

Seeing this scene unfold, the audience was stunned...

What happened? Why isn't she presenting the award? Why did Y/N take back the award? Isn't Yoona supposed to receive the award?

Could it be that Y/N is jealous of Yoona for both receiving an award and signing on with a new company?

She can't be that stupid right?

Yoona looked at the uproar happening below the stage before looking at Y/N with a cold and frustrated expression, "Y/N, what is the meaning of this?"

"Do you really not understand what this means? This award...will not be presented to you," Y/N smirked as she replied softly in a definitive manner.

Will not be presented...

Will not be presented to you...

Everyone watched on, confused as to what was happening. Most people were just watching the two put on a show.

What exactly happened?

While everyone questioned the situation and Yoona looked on in frustration, the man that had whispered something to Y/N, once again approached the stage holding some documents. Rather than presenting the information first, he turned to the audience and announced, "Kim Yoona is disqualified from receiving the award!"

Yoona was stunned, what was all this?

The trophy was already in her hands, why was she disqualified?

Subconsciously, Yoona focused her hatred onto Y/N as she accused in a loud voice, "Y/N, was it you? Did you do something behind-the-scenes? What kind of a rubbish award is this? How can you just disqualify me like that? Where are the judges?"

Yoona released her temper on stage in front of everyone because she couldn't believe the award she had wanted for so long; the award that she had given up so much for; the award she almost had in her hands, was gone, just like that. She wasn't willing to accept it, she couldn't believe it! She reached out her hand and shook Y/N's arm, "Y/N, did you do this to me? Was it you?"

Y/N let her shake her without retaliation; her arm was starting to get bruised, yet she didn't fight back. Yoona eventually tripped on her own dress and fell to the ground, but no one came to her aid as she was too emotional, "What is this Annual Model Awards, it has no authority at all, how can they just disqualify someone like this?"

"I want to sue you, I want you to apologize to me!"

Apologize? Most of the people below the stage looked at her in amusement; she was way too arrogant.

"I will sue you!" Yoona's sharp voice echoed through the hall.

"Before Miss Kim sues us, I would like to make an announcement on behalf of the Annual Model Awards. On the screen behind me are the rules for the awards selection: pregnant models are not allowed to compete. However, I would like everyone to look at the pregnancy report in my hand. It is clearly stated here that Miss Kim Yoona has been pregnant since July. Which means, she applied for consideration even though she knew she was pregnant; this is what you call lying!"

"So, after discussions with the organizing committee, we have decided to disqualify Miss Kim Yoona and will be strictly dealing with this shocking behavior," the man announced loudly. "She will become the Annual Model Awards' first blacklisted model. After all this, we will release an official statement...in other words, Miss Kim Yoona should no longer dream of being a model. This lousy artist has not upheld her responsibility to the public."

Just a few short words was like a rain of grenades; there was no way of avoiding its power.

Everyone quickly realized what had happened...Yoona was pregnant...

Stealing another person's man and being pregnant before marriage was bad enough, yet she even tried to lie her way into receiving an award!

"Wasn't this too cheap?"

Everyone in the industry already knew about how she had seduced the boss of GC. But, who would have thought she'd be so brave to compete for an award when she was carrying a child.

"The award flew right out of her hands, how pitiful. However, it's what she deserves. A person like her should be taught a lesson and experience falling to her death!"

"This was a live broadcast, not just a simple bit of humiliation."

The private whisperings below the stage was a huge contrast to the scene above. Yoona widened her eyes and glared at Y/N, her pupils were filled with a deadly hatred.

She had realized, the only person that hated her so much and would take her down like this...was Y/N!

Y/N must have known about her pregnancy. She must have kept her knowledge hidden while she planned out the perfect trap.

Y/N was too good at enduring and too ruthless!

She didn't report Yoona when she was showing off, nor did she retaliate when she was being stepped all over, she waited for a time and place like this to push her into a place of no return; a place so horrible she would rather die...

What a clever scheme...

Yoona covered her face and cried; she had really underestimated Y/N. She felt regret and pain; how could she have not been wary of her?

"Y/N, how could you be so ruthless?" Yoona said through gritted teeth as she held back her anger and tears.

Y/N looked at Yoona, she was calm and collected. Her eyes were glowing like she was looking at a joke, "Don't tell me this isn't what you deserve. Yoona, you are officially eliminated."

Yoona clenched her teeth as she looked at the tricky woman. She suddenly let out a mournful laugh as her body started to feel heavier and heavier...

"Blood...Quick look, Yoona is bleeding, could it be a miscarriage?"

"Oh god, so her pregnancy is true...how disgusting."

"A person like her that steals someone's fiancee then parades around town, deserves to have a miscarriage. This is justice, even God couldn't take it."

Following the guest's screams, the organizers called for the First Aid nurses. They put her on a stretcher and carried her out while she glared at Y/N. With her lips, she mouthed the words, I am pitiful, but you won't be any better off. You still haven't found out Jungkook has sold you off yet.

Yoona thought Y/N would reveal a sense of fear, but she remained calm; unaffected by her words.

Yoona smiled to herself in realization; Y/N had used such extreme measures on her and completely taken her down, as if she would be afraid of one measly Jeon Jungkook.

Y/N, oh Y/N, you are terrifying beyond belief!

The entire incident was just a small interlude in the ceremony. Yoona was immediately sent to a partner hospital, resulting in the news of her pregnancy and miscarriage spreading to everyone in the country, including all the reporters.

Afterwards, the ceremony was temporarily paused for 20 minutes. Once the organizing committee got everything back in order again, they continued the awards presentations. At this time, Y/N had already returned to her seat.

Mr. Lim was sitting on the seat furthest to the left. He got up and weaved through the crowd of people towards the peacefully seated Y/N; he was slightly afraid. He had always thought Y/N was at a disadvantage in the battle with Yoona. But, not until the scene that just happened played out in front of him, did he realize, Y/N wasn't someone he should mess with. It was hard to know how much she could endure and how much support she had behind her.

As for Yoona, now that she had been taken down, Mr. Lim only hoped she would keep their secret hidden as promised. If not, she shouldn't be surprised if he did something ruthless.

Awards were presented one after another. After the biggest award of the night was presented, the host stood on the stage with a mysterious smile, "This year, The Annual Model Awards has introduced a new category: the Special Contribution Award. The recipient for this award was selected based on their skills in all aspects and was specially created for those that had made a special contribution to the fashion industry. Votes were cast anonymously by the judges. Coming up, we will be presenting the Special Contribution Award. Please welcome the guest presenter to the stage, the CEO of HYPE Entertainment, Miss Kim Jennie, to announce the recipient."

Below the stage, the audience erupted in applause; they were curious about this new Special Contribution Award.

Not long after, the CEO of HYPE swiftly headed on stage and tore open the secret envelope; the corners of her mouth curved upwards slightly into a smile as she spoke, "I am honored to be invited to present this award which no one has any idea about."

"The recipient is someone amongst you."

"Let us congratulate, the recipient of the Special Contribution Award, Miss Lee Y/N. Please come to the stage to receive your award!"

Y/N!

It's actually Y/N!

Everyone was stunned as they looked at her. As for Y/N, she was even more stunned than everyone else...

Special Contribution Award!

"Y/N, hurry to the stage, they called you," the person beside her leaned towards her and spoke. She awoke from her daze. This was something she never expected.

"The front cover of Secret, not only helped a forgotten magazine return to its former glory, it also ignited the Oriental Trend in the European and American markets. It gave the Asian culture a step forward and has made a huge contribution to the promotion of the Asian culture. According to the largest online portal in the US, Y/N's Oriental Trend has broken many records in the magazine industry; beating its opponents by a long stretch. As for Y/N's professional performance, she was able to bring out the charm in the Oriental culture, help foreigners develop an understanding of Asia as well as fall in love with the Oriental Style. So for her, this award is well-deserved!"

On the big screen, the sales numbers of Y/N's Oriental Trend magazine and images of the hype surrounding the Oriental Trend in the foreign market were shown.

Everyone below the stage fell silent; they knew, even the most popular models didn't have the ability to achieve the reaction Y/N received...

Y/N slowly approached the stage, this was a result she never expected; she was about to receive the Special Contribution Award. She suddenly felt like she wanted to cry...

Especially when HYPE's CEO placed the trophy in her hands, she couldn't endure any longer as tears trickled down her cheek.

"Come, give us your speech."

Y/N approached the microphone, her voice was a little stiff. After a little while, she managed to hold back her emotions as she spoke, "I really never expected the committee would present this award to me. I feel a little ashamed because when I was shooting for the magazine, I didn't actually think about what kind of contribution I could make, I simply just wanted to do the best I could."

Y/N lifted her head and stared ahead like she wanted someone in front of the screen to see her clearly...

Right now, she really wanted to see Jimin; she had so much she wanted to tell him...

Possibly because the couple understood each other...Jimin, who was staring at the screen, immediately stood up, put on his suit jacket and instructed Lu Che whilst walking, "Help me push back all the meetings I have tonight."

"Yes, President," Lu Che smiled; it seemed Jimin had become a lot more impulsive lately. Seeing this person who once had so much self-control become impulsive, it was hard not to feel a sense of admiration...

Whilst driving his black Rolls Royce, Jimin listened to Y/N's acceptance speech as he approached the location of the awards ceremony. The longing he saw in Y/N's eyes, he understood completely.

This wasn't an extremely important award, but...it was the first award Y/N received since her comeback. He wanted to be by her side at this moment to acknowledge her hard work...

Atop the stage, Y/N was dazzling, however, the words she most wanted to say couldn't be said. She had no way of thanking the most important person in her life; this was her biggest regret!

"Actually, I have a lot I want to say, but all these words can be concluded with one simple sentence: thank you, everyone, I will become even better!"

Below the stage an eruption of applause echoed through the hall. Everyone felt, out of all the awards presented tonight, this was the award they felt was most deserving; Y/N had truly showcased her responsibilities of being a model and set a good example. It turned out, this was the true climax of the awards ceremony...

It was because of Y/N!

Finally, the ceremony approached its end. Y/N, who had received the Special Contribution Award, did not leave early, she remained seated until the very end.

During this time, Mr. Lim didn't give up on trying to have his way with Y/N. Especially when he saw Y/N receiving her award on stage, her beauty was beyond that of an average model. But...Mr. Lim knew, the most important thing at hand, was to first go to the hospital. He had to find Yoona and make sure their relationship wouldn't be exposed.

The Seoul night sky had never been as bright as it was today; sparkling with superstars. Y/N exited the TV station and spotted Mina waiting quietly for her in front of the car. She smiled and quickly ran up to give her a hug.

"Y/N, congratulations. I'm really happy for you."

"You have worked hard too, Mina," Y/N thanked her sincerely. After all, Mina had helped a lot in the process of taking down Yoona.

"Let's stop talking. Big Boss has been waiting for you for a long time. I'll take the trophy home. Big Boss should take you for a bit of a drive," Mina released Y/N from her embrace and gave her a cheeky wink.

Y/N lowered her head slightly and spotted the man sitting inside the car; her heart began to race. With the help of Mina, Y/N boarded the car.

First, the couple drove Mina home, before Jimin sped out onto the streets of Seoul with Y/N. Y/N's heart was welling up with emotions as she leaned her head on Jimin's shoulder and held tightly onto his right hand.

"Aren't you going to ask where I'm taking you?"

"Anywhere is just as good." Y/N stared at the road in front of her, "I'm just curious. Jimin, how can you understand me more than I understand myself? How did you know the person I want to see the most, is you?"

"Because our hearts are connected."

Y/N smiled as she tightened her grasp on Jimin's hand, "Find a place with no people and stop the car."

"Huh?"

"I really want to kiss you," Y/N said as she admired Jimin's face side-on; her eyes sparkled like diamonds.

Jimin's lips curved up to an attractive angle as he smiled at her, "We've already arrived."

Y/N glanced in front of her. That's when she realized the car had stopped on a hilltop with the view of half of Seoul below them sparkling like gems.

"Don't worry, no one can come here except for us."

Y/N relaxed as she turned her body sideways, hooked her arm around Jimin's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. She slowly savored the softness of his lips.

Jimin supported the back of her head as he applied added force to the kiss; the couple became more passionate until they both felt like they had lost their breath...

"Honey, now that you have received an award, how would you like me to reward you?"

Y/N kissed Jimin's ear and gently nibbled the mole on his earlobe. After a little while, she finally responded in a soft voice, "I don't want anything else but...you."

Jimin laughed gently, "Are you sure you want to do it here and not on our soft bed at home?"

"I don't need anything else, all I need is you."

Hearing these words, Jimin immediately lowered his seat, carried Y/N over to his lap and wound up the windows.

His big gentle palms carefully undid the zipper on Y/N's back. His every touch sent tingles down her spine as she let out soft moans of pleasure...

Y/N was still the same Y/N, but tonight there was something different. Tonight she was a lot more direct and provocative; this drove Jimin crazy as he lost control, trying to obtain as much as he could from her body...

"Honey, you have really turned bad..."

"I told you from the start, I'm not a good person," Y/N responded in a husky voice. "There's so much I want to do with you and say to you, however, when I see you, I find I am speechless because I know - you already understand everything."

Jimin brushed his hand across Y/N's bare back as he remained stuck to her body before gently smiling, "You don't need to say anymore, let me take you home. This posture isn't exactly the most comfortable for you."

"OK," Y/N said as she gave Jimin one more kiss on the neck.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

350K 12.7K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
355K 14.1K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...
516K 24.6K 48
"Don't get your hope high. I did this only for my family. I never cared about your family, I never cared about you!" ~~ When Jin's boyfriend left him...
78K 5.8K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...