I Am Not A Kid

By Minnastaehyung

"How many times do I have to say I'm not a kid, hyung. Stop treating me like a petty kid who always need care... More

chapter 2- Jungkook
chapter 3-Meeting again
chapter 4- painful night
chapter 5-a new job
chapter 6 - a warm night
chapter 7-Cafe
chapter 8-Trapped
chapter 9- Feeling pathetic
chapter 10 -An idea
chapter 11-Confused
chapter 12- discussion
chapter 13 -Family
chapter 14-Tying
chapter 15-school
Chapter 16- Wedding
Chapter 17-Party
chapter 18-Wedding night
Chapter 19-First day
chapter 20 -a week later
Chapter 21-Cooking
Chapter 22-Tears
Chapter 23-It's okay
Chapter 24-Another day at company
Chapter 25-Shopping
Chapter 26 -Groceries
Chapter 27-Trip
Chapter 28-Fun day
Chapter 29-Dream
Chapter 30-Talking
Chapter 31 -Date
Chapter 32 -Caught
Chapter 33-Hurt
Chapter 34-Mysterious boy
Chapter 35-Lonely
Chapter 36-Jealous?
Chapter 37-Party night
Chapter 38-Drunk
Chapter 39-Confession
Chapter 40-Aware
Chapter 41-Cruel Reality
Chapter 42-Alone
Chapter 43 -Six years
Chapter 44 -A Soju night
Chapter 45 -Newbie
Chapter 46 -A dinner
Chapter 47 - V
Chapter 48 -Home
Chapter 49-Breakfast
Chapter 50 - A Casual day
Notice
Chapter 51- Club
Chapter 52-You care?
Chapter 53-Alone
Chapter 54 -Sick
Chapter 55 -I'm sorry
Chapter 56- Flowers
Chapter 57 -Lanterns
Chapter 58 -Realisation
Chapter 59- I love him
Chapter 60- Talk
Chapter 61-In love
Chapter 62-Dinner
Chapter 63-Christmas
Chapter 64-Talk
Chapter 65-Rainy days
Chapter 66-Gifts
Chapter 67 -Party
Chapter 68-Lost
Chapter 69-Night
Chapter 70- Fire on fire (M)
Chapter 71-Want more(M)
Notice
Chapter 72-Dream
Chapter 73- Love
Chapter 74 - News
Chapter 75 - Lost
Chapter 76 - Shatter
BE MINE ALREADY
Chapter 77- Cloud
Chapter 78-You're Mine
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Happily Ever After
Don't skip, darlings.

chapter 1-Stranger

19.5K 616 80
By Minnastaehyung

Introduction

Jungkook

Taehyung

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
So Let's get it guys..........

             Chapter 1-Stranger

The booming sound of music was echoing in one of the famous club in Seoul.The club was packed with full of people dancing, drinking, talking and kissing.The temperature in there causing taehyung to break out into sweat.

Taehyung was pouring a drink to a vip customer in a special room.The room was dark and a light sensual music playing there.Two girls, wearing nothing much sat on the either side of the customer and was trying to coax him with sweet words and touch.

"Mr.lee,why didn't you vist us often?we missed you so much".A girl said almost laying over the man named Lee.

"It's true...we missed your wildness".Other girl said touching the customer's thigh in a slowly manner.

Despite from all the lovely gesters from the beautiful ladies,the man was not even looking at them.Taehyung can sense the intence stare,the man giving him.He gulped hard with so much nervousness.

Taehyung was looking down at his foots and small drops of sweats formed on his forehead.

"Pour me some more".The man raised his hand holding up the glass while gawking at taehyung from head to toe.The man was hypnotised by the boy waiter infront of him.

Taehyung was a greek god in beauty.His face have the ability to captivate anyone.His long eyelashes,smooth cheeks, plum lips...can make any men to bent and girls to fall head over heals.He was just likes a walking magnet that attracted everyone.He had a fit body that everyone dreamed their lover to have and had a beauty that mesmerize everyone.But It was a blessing as well as cursing for him.

Taehyung poured the glass of the customer with expensive foul tasted liquid and gave that to the man.He wished his shift to end fastly.He wanted to only copped up in his bed and sleep,away from here.It was like he didn't belonged here.

"Hey..you sit here".The man said to taehyung, licking his lips while tapping his thigh.Taehyung didn't know what to do.It was his first time in vip section.

Manager said someone asked especially taehyung in vip tonight. The vip server got extra cash,so taehyung didn't gave it much thought and agreed with the request.

The creepy stare he got from the man was bearable,however ordering to sit on their lap was not.Taehyung was standing there biting his lips not knowing what to do.

"Sir,his shift is over.Let me serve you".minjun, taehyung's co-worker said while coming into his room.

Taehyung left the breath he was holding in and took his leave slightly bowing while mouthing a small thank you to minjun.He was relieved actually and was greatful to minjun for saving him from such situation.

____________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung was walking to his apartment after his shift ended.The night was very silent and it was very late at night.No-one was on the road and he felt some relief after the whole ordeal happened earlier.

Taehyung was walking while singing a soft music he heard from minjun's phone.He liked it instantly ,when he heard it's lyrics.It was a love song.:'still with you'

Taehyung didn't loved anyone and had no one to love.But to have someone to love sounded good to an orphan.He didn't mind living alone and didn't thought any need of loving someone in his 18 years of life.The part time jobs after school provided his life expenses.So he didn't felt a need of someone in life.But he wanted to experience love if love is as what said in that song.The song made him miss somebody in his life while he doesn't have anyone.

Taehyung was walking through the alley and he felt someone following him.He was scared.Today he encountered more than enough and he was terrified mentally.

He increased in pace and gripped his bag tightly coz of nervousness.He can hear the sounds of footsteps getting close to him.His heart beaten so fast and he was sweating even in the such cold night.

Taehyung didn't liked this kind of situation.The moment that made him more vulnerable.It made him to recall his unfortunate life.He had no one to call at times like this,no one to ask help for,no one beside him.He was exactly an orphan.

Night felt so lonely to him.Tears started to form on his beautiful eyes.The gorgeous face held pain in that.He walked faster praying God.He wanted to ask help but no one was out there in the past midnight.He was looking around to see anyone as his life depends on it.He saw a black car and he increased his pace even more .

Taehyung saw a man standing not much far from him,leaning against a car while grabbing a cigarette from edge of his mouth and let out the smoke into the air.The man was wearing a navy suit with white dress-shirt under.He seemed much intimidating with the tattoos on his hand , which is visible by his rolled up sleeves.

Taehyung walked to the stranger and stood there.He didn't know how did he got the courage to approaches anyone or why did decided to approach this man.

The stanger had yet to open his closed eyes and look.Taehyung knew the stranger know he was standing infront of him.He felt a sudden nervousness to ask help to a stanger infront.Neverthless taehyung felt, despite how the stanger seemed he looked reasonable.

The man slowly opened his eyes and stares at taehyung's face with piercing cold eyes.

Taehyung subtly glanced behind to check whether the other man was still following or not.His eyes was slowly brimming with tears and he felt vulnerable.He looked up the man infront and looked down instantly.

The man infront was staring at him intensely and then averted the cold eyes to where taehyung looked earlier.

"Walk".The stanger said in his deep voice and taehyung felt a shiver run through his spine.He looked above with his trembling eyes to look at the stanger.His eyes met with the stormy black eyes and the piercing gaze.

"Kid..I Said Walk".The man said before putting the cigarette in his mouth and standing staight.

"Ohhh..."Taehyung said not knowing how to respond.So he walked just as the stranger said.

He begin to walk again to his apartment.The appartment was not much far from there.The stanger was walking two steps behind him holding his suit that he wore and taking puffs from the cigarette time to time.

Taehyung felt safe and secure.He didn't know how he could feel so ease at some stanger's presence.But somehow in that stanger's presence he felt himself to relax.He didn't bothered or feared about anyone there.The night was not much lonely anymore.

Taehyung's apartment was now slowly visible to him.After sometimes he heard the stanger was humming the exact song he was singing earlier.He glanced at the man behind him slowly biting his lips due to sudden nervousness.

The man was looking at the moon above them and was shaking his head while humming.The intimidating face seemed slightly relaxed and calm to taehyung.

Taehyung stood infront of a small building and turned behind to the stanger with a smile that said how thankful he is.

"This is my apartment.". Taehyung said pointing his hand to the said building.

The man looked sternly at taehyung's face and at the building.He nodded his head at taehyung and was going turned to go back.

" Hyung...thank you". Taehyung said bowing ninty degree stoping the stranger to walk away.

The man averted his gaze to the kid with narrowing his eyes.According to him he didn't done anything much and if did anything it was not something so thankable.

"Jungkook"The stanger voice made taehyung to raise his head and look at the man confusingly.

"My Name is Jungkook".The man said making a smile on taehyung's face.

"Thank you...jungkook hyung". Taehyung said looking straight to others eyes with a beaming smile.He was very thankful to hyung.Jungkook hyung helped even though they didn't know eachother.He felt some respect to the man infront.

"Don't stay up so late kid. Go to sleep early". Jungkook said with stern voice.But taehyung felt warmness in that.Taehyung don't had anyone to advise him.So that strangers advice was meant something to him.It felt good.

"Okay hyung....Goodnight". Taehyung said before the other man walk away saying a small good night.He looked at the road till hyung disappeared from his sight.

He felt some warmness in his chest and felt a beat skip at the thought of the kind hyung.

That night taehyung was smiling through out.It was like he have someone to call hyung.He was thankful to even see such a kind man even once.jungkook hyung

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.6K 42
" y-you can't marry me " , jungkook said nervously cause of Taehyung's intense stare.. " and why is that ? " , Taehyung asked raising his one eyebrow...
501K 29.4K 39
"When did you promote yourself from being a badboy to a playboy, tae?",the shorter male asked with a smirk,irritating the bandana boy. "Argg!Trust me...
108K 3.2K 51
"Don't mess with my mind baby boy...... I go crazy when you look at me like this when I'm tied. " Taehyung smirked as he leaned to him slowly and lic...
24.9K 943 22
JK - Why don't you understand this is wrong I am someone else's husband He said while looking at him while crying loudly he slowly wipe his tears wi...