Fifty Shades Of Park Jimin

Por watboutthis

When your fiancé cheats on you with his mistress on your wedding day, you are determined to return home as a... Más

Copyright
Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: The Crown's Star Jewellery Show
Chapter 3: The First Announcement
Chapter 4: Consequences
Chapter 5: Fake
Chapter 6: Smug
Chapter 7: Understanding
Chapter 8: Rules
Chapter 9: Trusting Mina
Chapter 10: Y/N's Deal
Chapter 11: Doubt
Chapter 12: Airport
Chapter 13: Some Lost Respect and Some Gained
Chapter 14: Miracle
Chapter 15: Break Up
Chapter 16: Seulgi
Chapter 17: Mind Games
Chapter 18: Comeback
Chapter 19: Destroyed
Chapter 20: Taking it Further
Chapter 21: Discovering Pleasure
Chapter 23: Aren't You a...Newcomer?
Chapter 24: Ms. Bertha
Chapter 25: Overconfidence
Chapter 26: Part Of The Backdrop
Chapter 27: Expensive 'Accident"
Chapter 28: A Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 29: Secret
Chapter 30: Blacklisted
Chapter 31: Filthy Decision
Chapter 32: Freedom
Chapter 33: Perfect Couple
Chapter 34: 70% Similar
Chapter 35: Bright Night Gala
Chapter 36: Everything Is Destroyed
Chapter 37: Fighting For It
Chapter 38: Birthday
Chapter 39: Y/N's Support
Chapter 40: Creative Century
Chapter 41: Awards Ceremony
Chapter 42: Already Married
Chapter 43: Meeting
Chapter 44: Suffering
Chapter 45: Radio Show
Chapter 46: Thank You
Chapter 47: HYPE Entertainment
Chapter 48: News Article
Chapter 49: Taken
Chapter 50: Better At Lying
Chapter 51: Phone Call
Chapter 52: Mini-Y/N
Chapter 53: Opening
Chapter 54: Outsider
Chapter 55: Treasure
Chapter 56: Just Sixteen
Chapter 57: Help
Chapter 58: Leaving
Chapter 59: Waiting
Chapter 60: Editor
Chapter 61: Dreaming
Chapter 62: Press Conference
Chapter 63: The Wrong Person
Chapter 64: Mother
Chapter 65: The Truth
Chapter 66: Reasonable Request
Chapter 67: Frozen Lake
Chapter 68: Strong Backing
Chapter 69: LM
Chapter 70: Pair Of Rings
Chapter 71: Commercial
Chapter 72: Hot Topic
Chapter 73: Chosen A Side
Chapter 74: Separation
Chapter 75: Pay The Price
Chapter 76: New Target
Chapter 77: Grandfather Myoui
Chapter 78: Kneel
Chapter 79: Double
Chapter 80: Decision
Chapter 81: Feelings
Chapter 82: A Reminder
Chapter 83: Manor
Chapter 84: Recording
Chapter 85: I Don't Care How Much It Costs
Chapter 86: Return
Chapter 87: A Long Time Ago
Chapter 88: Snatched
Chapter 89: Jeon
Chapter 90: London - Seoul
Chapter 91: Murder
Chapter 92: I Agree
Chapter 93: Termination
Chapter 94: Why? How?
Chapter 95: Wasn't Aware I Was Dead
Chapter 96: Piggy Back Ride
Chapter 97: Finale

Chapter 22: First Class

2.6K 103 47
Por watboutthis

Early the next morning, Y/N arrived at GC accompanied by Seulgi and Mina. At the same time, Yoona and her assistant also walked in through the main entrance - her imposing manner was the same as usual. Upon seeing Yoona, the staff greeted her with respect. However, towards Y/N they were extremely casual, some even chose to ignore her.

Yoona looked at her and then looked behind her at Seulgi, "Y/N, towards a person that betrayed their previous owner, you better be careful."

"I've even dealt with a mistress that stole someone's fiancee, why would I be afraid of a manager that's betrayed their previous owner?" Y/N smirked.

"I admit, your popularity is not bad right now, but...no matter how popular you are, you will still be a backdrop for me. Didn't Jungkook tell you? The whole purpose of Secret's shoot is to help me gain support for the Top Ten Model Awards!"

"Then let me wish you all the best in advance." After speaking, Y/N looked around her as she announced to the staff, "Yesterday, my lawyer has clarified my contract with Jungkook. GC has agreed to treat me the way that I deserve to be treated. Kim Yoona and I are both models of GC, so when you all see me, you should do what you are suppose to do. From now on, if you respect me, I will respect you back!"

Y/N's words were neither weak nor overbearing as she spoke strongly.

Those that previously treated Y/N as invisible immediately realized, this woman was not one to mess with...

So, they instantly reacted by greeting Y/N respectfully. This time around, their voices were even louder than when they greeted Yoona.

After she was satisfied, she lifted her legs and walked towards Yoona...

Being Yoona's backdrop?

She must be dreaming!

9am. GC Entertainment's meeting room. Jungkook organized a short itinerary briefing for Yoona's and Y/N's Secret Magazine shoot in America.

He sat at the head of the table, with Yoona and Y/N sat on either side. The only change from previous meetings, was the difference in their identities; Kim Yoona, the mistress, had successfully promoted herself, kicking the original partner to one side.

As if that wasn't enough, she was even shameless enough to exchange loving looks with Yoona. Everyone present couldn't stand watching them.

Seulgi looked at Y/N sideways. Although she was sitting under the projector, it was hard to predict what she was feeling. However...Seulgi could sense, at this moment, her eyes had completely blocked out Yoona and Jungkook.

This was one of the many things she was impressed with Y/N about. No matter how hurt she was, she would never reveal her deepest emotions. Nor would she allow others to humiliate her.

"For Secret's shoot this time, I will be personally taking you both to the US. We will also be joined by a translator. As we will be working together for a few days, you should get to know each other in advance, in case it affects the progress of our work," Jungkook handed out some information about Secret to them both as he spoke. "Secret was founded 20 years ago and was once all the rage in the US. Although, they have shown a decline in popularity in recent years, their influence is still not to be underestimated. As for this time, their reason for inviting Asian models, is to utilize the Oriental Wave to help them be reborn in the East...therefore, your job, is very important!"

"In terms of fashion, Yoona is more familiar with what is required. So, Y/N, you will need to listen to her opinions and let her take the lead..."

Once the words left his mouth, everyone in the room immediately understood what was happening - Jungkook was trying to make Y/N step back to highlight Yoona.

Upon seeing Yoona's arrogant look, Mina gritted her teeth in anger.

"Jungkook, no need to worry, I won't disappoint!"

Y/N did not retaliate. She simply stood up, turned to Seulgi and Mina and said, "Let's go..."

"Y/N, what is the meaning of this?"

She turned around and looked at Jungkook calmly, "Jungkook, do you really think my patience would last a lifetime? It's clear to see, with Yoona's reputation as a mistress, it's impossible for her to land a job at this time. Using my name, scrounging off my popularity and asking me to highlight her? Is she...worthy?"

"Y/N!" Yoona yelled in anger, "I dare you to say that again?"

"If you have the ability, then go shoot it yourself!" After speaking, Y/N turned around ready to leave with Seulgi and Mina. However, Jungkook held back his anger and opened his mouth to stop her.

"Wait...if you are unhappy with something, we can discuss it."

"In the past, I was too easy to convince, that's why I was stepped all over by a jerk and a tramp. Jungkook, you know how important this shoot in the US is. Even though you act like you are calm...if I don't agree to do it, I'm sure you will be in a panic. Whether you want the shoot to go ahead, it's up to you. After all, it's not the first time you've frozen my career. Let Yoona go..."

"Yoona, President Jeon is right. You've already snatched him over to your side. The most important moment is right now. Endure for a little longer, after you make a comeback and your fame has returned, we won't have to be afraid of Y/N anymore," her assistant tried to convince her carefully. "Be good, don't let anger ruin your body or else you will lose more than you gain."

"Y/N, I really want to see, whether an outdated model is more professional or whether I, Kim Yoona am better!" After listening to her assistant, she decided to temporarily suck up the anger she had developed from today's humiliation.

****

"Yoona must be throwing a tantrum in the meeting room right now...she must be pointing at Jungkook and yelling at him for not allowing her to be the main lead," Mina could guess Yoona's reaction to today's humiliation. On the way home, she continuously imitated her. "However, Y/N, you are developing more and more of a temper...the words you said just now, were so refreshing!"

Seulgi joined in by laughing, "Y/N, I never expected you had such an explosive power."

"I entered the industry at 17 and became South Korea's Top Model when I was 23. Up to this point, it's been 9 years. What else is there in this industry that I do not understand? That's why I once thought having a lover and getting married was something I could rely on, but now, I've realized, I can only rely on myself." And of course, Jimin who was supporting her behind the scenes was an exception.

"It goes without saying, some people have been in the industry all their lives, yet they are still unaware of so much."

"That's because they haven't been hurt and backstabbed..." Y/N was referring to her own experiences. "No matter what, go home and pack your bags. Be prepared for the flight to the US tomorrow..."

After chatting to Seulgi and Mina, Y/N remembered Jimin had previously asked her to report to him immediately after she found out her itinerary. So, she promptly forwarded the details to him. Even though she didn't know what he had planned, she knew, Jimin wasn't going to hurt her.

After seeing her itinerary, he asked Lu Che to find out Y/N's flight number straight away. He then walked over to JinHit's giant floor-to-ceiling window and gave Y/N a call, "y/n..."

"Uh?" she gave a simple reply as she lowered her head; Seulgi was still in the car and she couldn't completely trust her yet, so she had to be careful.

"I have asked Lu Che to upgrade your economy class tickets to first class, will that cause you any inconvenience?" Jimin had to make sure because he was afraid it might affect Y/N – what if she had something planned?

"Of course not," Y/N understood why Jimin had asked and was touched by his consideration.

Originally, she was supposed to sit in the same row as Yoona and Jungkook on the plane tomorrow, but she could already imagine Yoona wasn't going to just sit quietly. With Jimin's arrangements, she could now rest peacefully on the plane. However, was she the only one that got the upgrade? What about Seulgi and Mina...

"In that case, let's chat about it when you get home."

"Wait..." Y/N called out quickly.

Jimin could sense the hesitation in her voice and could also tell it wasn't convenient for her to talk, so he responded, "If it's inconvenient to talk, send me a message instead."

"OK," Y/N nodded as she hung up the phone. Immediately afterwards, she messaged him her concerns. She told him she couldn't completely trust her manager, but since Seulgi had decided to follow her, she couldn't treat her differently to Mina in case it would make her disheartened.

Jimin read her concerns as the corners of his lips curved to an attractive angle. Even though Y/N's thoughts were comprehensive, she still lacked the ability to look at a situation as a whole. Jimin completely made up for Y/Ns weaknesses, that's why the couple matched so well – he was the one capable of pointing her in the right direction as well as helping her make decisions.

"Relax and take a gamble. Even though Mina is loyal, there is a limit to her abilities. On the other hand, although Seulgi has a lot of faults, she still has a history of managing some very famous artists – she is more capable than Mina in all aspects. Don't forget, we have everything about Seulgi in the palm of our hands. Even if we lose our bet, the worst that could happen is that we gain nothing."

"I understand, hubby..." Y/N saw Jimin's reply and immediately calmed down as she relaxed her entire body.

"I've already upgraded for the both of them, don't worry..."

Y/N knew all along, her husband was like a king who had full grasp of how to use his power. How could he have not already considered this small matter?

****

Late at night, under the lighting of the beautifully lit bedroom, Jungkook was packing his luggage. Yoona approached him from behind and wrapped her arms around his body. She spoke with an extremely soft and gentle voice, it was like she was a different person to the one in the meeting room earlier in the day, "Sorry, Kook, I was wrong at the meeting today, I wasn't considerate towards you."

"It's OK, we've been together for so many years now, don't you think I'm already used to your temper? Think about it, if I didn't care about you or worry about you and our child, would I need to personally go to the US?" he put his luggage away and turned around to look at her, "From now on, you need to control your temper and stop fighting with Y/N in case you hurt yourself."

"But, I can't help being worried...worried that you and her might rekindle your love!"

"What are you talking about? You obviously know that you're the one I love, stop thinking too much. We still have a long future ahead of us, let's not let this slut bother us." Jungkook comforted her, "You are currently pregnant, you should maintain a good mood."

"In that case, tomorrow on the plane, you aren't allowed to take even one glance at Y/N. You are only allowed to be nice to me," Yoona demanded in a spoilt manner. At the same time, her body was rubbing against Jungkook's – inside, she knew, all men loved stuff like this.

"Fine, as you wish," he responded, carrying her horizontally in his arms as he walked towards the bathroom.

With Jungkook's promise and this trip to America, Yoona was going to prove to Y/N who Jungkook truly loved. She was going to make Y/N understand, even if she was to make a comeback and become famous, there was no way she would be able to win back his heart. Jeon Jungkook and Golden Closet Entertainment were both hers, and Y/N didn't stand a chance...

But did Y/N even care about all this?

Meanwhile, under similar lighting conditions, Y/N was packing her luggage inside her wardrobe. However, she noticed Jimin had also prepared some luggage in his wardrobe. So, out of curiosity, she headed into the study room to question him, "Jimin, do you also have to fly out for business?"

"Yep, my flight is tomorrow," Jimin nodded but he looked extremely busy.

Y/N was afraid she would interfere with his work, so she stopped asking further, thinking he would eventually explain to her when it was time to go to bed. However, it seemed, Jimin ended up working through the night and leaving for work early in the morning. Y/N looked at the note he left for her and assumed he had something urgent to deal with at work. She decided she would report to him after she landed on US soil - she did not doubt his whereabouts whatsoever.

Nice and early, Seulgi was waiting outside the gates of Hannam Regency. Seeing Y/N hadn't mentioned her relationship with Jimin to Seulgi, Mina decided to stay quiet; she just promptly helped Y/N load her luggage into the boot of the car. The three quickly arrived at the airport to meet up with Jungkook and the others.

Because it was still early, there weren't many people at the airport. Without any cares, Jungkook and Yoona held hands in front of Y/N. Yoona looked provokingly at Y/N, making Mina so annoyed she wanted to throw a slap across her face.

"Mina, go and collect our boarding passes," Jungkook ordered.

"Why do I have to go?" Mina knew in her heart, she was at odds with Jungkook, so he was deliberately causing trouble for her and Seulgi.

"Mina, go ahead..." Y/N said as she gave Mina a look. She was stunned for a moment, before she understood, "OK, wait here, I'll be right back."

Yoona and her assistant glanced at each other. Looks like they had someone to handle their luggage over the next few days...

However, never would they have imagined, when Mina returned...she had only collected 3 boarding passes.

"Mina, what is the meaning of this?" Yoona questioned.

"I am Y/N's assistant. I'm sorry, but my salary comes from Y/N, not from GC Entertainment, so...why do I need to collect for you? Don't you have your own assistant?" Mina reasoned, making Yoona and her assistant so angry they gritted their teeth.

Jungkook looked at Y/N, but she pretended not to see him as she put on her sunglasses and turned away.

Yoona glared at Y/N, there's more jealousy coming your way once we board the plane, just wait and see...

8:20am. The boarding time had arrived. Because Y/N had come across a few fans that recognized her asking for autographs, she was delayed by a few minutes. Jungkook and Yoona boarded the plane first, while Y/N fell behind. The three of them were originally meant to sit in the same row, but...

...while Yoona wrapped her arms around Jungkook waiting to see Y/N's reaction, she noticed Y/N walk right past them. So, Yoona kindly reminded her, "Y/N, your seat is here."

Y/N took one look at the two, calmly turned around and simply said, "I am in First Class."

Mina, who was following closely behind, burst out laughing. She then waved the boarding pass in her hand as she spoke, "I'm sorry, we are also in First Class. Enjoy your time in Economy..."

Seulgi had only just realized she'd been upgraded after boarding the plane. Looking at Yoona's confused expression, she felt extremely satisfied. This was the first time, as an artist's manager, she was being treated better than the agency's CEO!

Yoona watched as the trio entered the First Class Cabin before turning to Jungkook suspiciously, "What is all this? Didn't they say First Class was sold out? Was Y/N's ticket booked by the agency?"

"I also don't know what's happening," Jungkook responded frustratedly.

"I'm so angry!" Yoona had planned to make Y/N watch her and Jungkook being affectionate, who would have thought, she would end up going to First Class.

Y/N also thought the First Class Cabin would be full, however, as the three of them walked in, she realized, apart from them, there were no other passengers.

"Y/N, that jerk and tramp won't also end up being upgraded here, will they?" Although the First Class Cabin was separated by a sliding door, it was clear to see, there were no other passengers, so Mina was a little worried.

"Miss, you can be rest assured. In order not to disturb Miss Lee from resting, Mr. Park has already booked out the entire First Class Cabin, no other passengers will be allowed in," the air-hostess explained to Mina.

After hearing from the air-hostess, Mina held onto her head - it felt like it was about to explode...

"Y/N, you have such a good life!"

Seulgi had a confused expression on her face the entire time. Just as she was about to ask what was happening, out from the plane's private bathroom, stepped a respectable man in a brown suit. He had a calm expression on his extremely handsome face. Upon his right ear was a distinctive black mole, which resembled a sparkling black diamond.

Dear god...this was the CEO of JinHit Entertainment! A Legend in the Entertainment Industry!

Seulgi was dumbfounded, never would she have imagined, she would see Park Jimin under these circumstances.

What confused her even more, was Y/N's reaction upon seeing him; there was no sense of unfamiliarity, instead she was pleasantly surprised, "Mr. Park, can you please explain why you disappeared without a word early this morning and then suddenly appeared here?"

"Mrs. Park, it seems you don't want to see me?" Jimin casually took her bag out of her hands, like a gentleman.

"It's not that I don't want to see you, I'm just a little shocked...President Park seems to be good at finding different ways to place himself before me," Y/N affectionately hooked her arms around Jimin's as they entered a small room and closed the door.

"They..." Seulgi felt her brain had disconnected. At this moment, it was completely blank.

"Y/N mustn't have officially introduced him to you?" Mina raised her eyebrows towards Seulgi, "The CEO of JinHit Entertainment, the big boss of the Entertainment Industry, is Y/N's husband. When I first found out, I was even more shocked than you."

"They...when did they get married?" Seulgi questioned.

"On the day that Y/N was to marry Jungkook, he and Yoona were cheating behind her back. Y/N suffered a heavy blow, so...she married herself off. Now it's clear to see, she married the right person. However, their marriage was rushed, no one knows about it." Speaking up to this point, Mina decided to remind Seulgi of a few things.

"Since Y/N let you know about this without holding back, it must mean she acknowledges your skills. As you can see, although Y/N has married Jimin, she has never considered relying solely on him - all along, she has been depending on her own ability. Seulgi, Y/N is a gem, sooner or later she will be standing at the pinnacle of the modelling world, so...you should be able to distinguish between what you should and shouldn't do."

Seulgi sighed. She had completely lost to Y/N.

Y/N had given her the sweetest candy by allowing her to know her secret, but at the same time, she had given her a slap across the face in advance – even if Y/N did not rely on Jimin, Jimin was still her husband. No husband would watch their wife being bullied. So, there was no way she was going to betray Y/N.

A thought suddenly crossed Seulgi's mind...

Mina could relate...

"At this time, you must be thinking; the jerk and tramp outside are fucking stupid, right?" Mina rolled her eyes, "You know how everytime Yoona pulls the 'don't fight with me, you are no match for me' look? I am so tempted to tell her not to be stupid!"

Seulgi nodded her head in agreement. This was exactly how she felt right now, in fact, she felt this with passion!

Apart from being blind for a few years, Y/N could be considered to be in the highest level of EQ and IQ within the industry. However, who would have thought, at home, she had someone who was on the level of a king. How could cheap people like Jungkook and Yoona compare?

How many more surprises did Y/N have hidden that was yet to be revealed? Just like that, she married Jimin. If Seulgi was in her position, after having met a dozen jerks in the past, she too would have been willing!

Because of Jimin's presence, Seulgi and Mina felt they were exceptionally tinier than usual. Seulgi even needed to find a peaceful spot to sit down and process everything she had just witnessed.

Inside the private room. Y/N lay on top of Jimin's body. She had never expected, Jimin would wrap himself up to be delivered right into her hands.

"Are you surprised?" he asks as he gently touches her back.

"Uh huh." Y/N was in deep thought, but her heart felt extremely warm because she knew how busy Jimin was, "Min, you didn't have to do this, I can take care of myself."

"We are newlyweds, we shouldn't be separated...plus, I like giving you surprises. Of course, the way you called me just now...I like it even more, can you say it again?" Jimin hooked his hand under her jaw as he made his request.

"Min..." she repeated. With this, Jimin's kiss landed passionately on her lips.

"I also like to kiss you..."

It was easy to lose one's breath on board a plane, so, it wasn't long before Jimin released Y/N and embraced her in his arms, "Sleep. Once you arrive in the US, you will be very busy."

"What about you? Are you going there just to accompany me?" Y/N asked as she turned her head towards him.

"If only...JinHit has many subsidiaries in the States, even if I was to simply inspect each one, it would take me a week." In reality, the most important thing was to purchase insurance for Y/N's legs, "I have property in the US. If you can manage to think of an excuse to come live with me, that would be ideal..."

"Over at GC I'm afraid things are a bit difficult. Jungkook's older sister, Rosé, is relatively sinister," Y/N replied. "Even though my relationship with her was pretty good before, in the end, she is still Jungkook's sister. If he was to ask, she would sell me out to become a backdrop for Yoona."

"But, you don't appear to be afraid at all..." Jimin had faith in his little wife.

"Because I am no longer the Y/N that allowed others to bully her. Plus, I have you now," she replied calmly, showing a sense of confidence.

"If it was not because we are on board the plane right now...I would kiss you until you can no longer breathe," Jimin tried to maintain his patience as he held back his urge to kiss her. Instead, he embraced her tightly as he enjoyed the unique fragrance emanating from her body.

Meanwhile, Yoona's assistant was trying to find out what Y/N was doing in First Class, however, he was blocked by the air-hostess and ended up being stuck on the outside - without any chance of entering.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 62.2K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
778K 36.8K 61
❝Strip❞ ❝What did you just say?❞ ❝I guess you heard it right, baby.❞ __________ Vengeance: A punishment caused or redistributed exact for an injury o...
1.2M 41.5K 42
"Newbie, what's your name?" "Y-Y/N, my n-name is Y/N," "Well, Miss Y/N, welcome to Kink Class, I'm your teacher Mr Kim, Kim Seokjin." (BTS all memb...
67.4K 3.6K 72
Yoongi and Jungkook are new divorcées who are now learning how to co-parent. They still love each other, but they both lack in the communication and...