Fifty Shades Of Park Jimin

By watboutthis

When your fiancรฉ cheats on you with his mistress on your wedding day, you are determined to return home as a... More

Copyright
Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: The Crown's Star Jewellery Show
Chapter 3: The First Announcement
Chapter 4: Consequences
Chapter 5: Fake
Chapter 6: Smug
Chapter 7: Understanding
Chapter 8: Rules
Chapter 9: Trusting Mina
Chapter 10: Y/N's Deal
Chapter 11: Doubt
Chapter 12: Airport
Chapter 13: Some Lost Respect and Some Gained
Chapter 14: Miracle
Chapter 15: Break Up
Chapter 16: Seulgi
Chapter 17: Mind Games
Chapter 18: Comeback
Chapter 20: Taking it Further
Chapter 21: Discovering Pleasure
Chapter 22: First Class
Chapter 23: Aren't You a...Newcomer?
Chapter 24: Ms. Bertha
Chapter 25: Overconfidence
Chapter 26: Part Of The Backdrop
Chapter 27: Expensive 'Accident"
Chapter 28: A Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 29: Secret
Chapter 30: Blacklisted
Chapter 31: Filthy Decision
Chapter 32: Freedom
Chapter 33: Perfect Couple
Chapter 34: 70% Similar
Chapter 35: Bright Night Gala
Chapter 36: Everything Is Destroyed
Chapter 37: Fighting For It
Chapter 38: Birthday
Chapter 39: Y/N's Support
Chapter 40: Creative Century
Chapter 41: Awards Ceremony
Chapter 42: Already Married
Chapter 43: Meeting
Chapter 44: Suffering
Chapter 45: Radio Show
Chapter 46: Thank You
Chapter 47: HYPE Entertainment
Chapter 48: News Article
Chapter 49: Taken
Chapter 50: Better At Lying
Chapter 51: Phone Call
Chapter 52: Mini-Y/N
Chapter 53: Opening
Chapter 54: Outsider
Chapter 55: Treasure
Chapter 56: Just Sixteen
Chapter 57: Help
Chapter 58: Leaving
Chapter 59: Waiting
Chapter 60: Editor
Chapter 61: Dreaming
Chapter 62: Press Conference
Chapter 63: The Wrong Person
Chapter 64: Mother
Chapter 65: The Truth
Chapter 66: Reasonable Request
Chapter 67: Frozen Lake
Chapter 68: Strong Backing
Chapter 69: LM
Chapter 70: Pair Of Rings
Chapter 71: Commercial
Chapter 72: Hot Topic
Chapter 73: Chosen A Side
Chapter 74: Separation
Chapter 75: Pay The Price
Chapter 76: New Target
Chapter 77: Grandfather Myoui
Chapter 78: Kneel
Chapter 79: Double
Chapter 80: Decision
Chapter 81: Feelings
Chapter 82: A Reminder
Chapter 83: Manor
Chapter 84: Recording
Chapter 85: I Don't Care How Much It Costs
Chapter 86: Return
Chapter 87: A Long Time Ago
Chapter 88: Snatched
Chapter 89: Jeon
Chapter 90: London - Seoul
Chapter 91: Murder
Chapter 92: I Agree
Chapter 93: Termination
Chapter 94: Why? How?
Chapter 95: Wasn't Aware I Was Dead
Chapter 96: Piggy Back Ride
Chapter 97: Finale

Chapter 19: Destroyed

2K 120 15
By watboutthis

A man holding a briefcase entered with 3-4 bodyguards. Scanning the room with his eyes, he asked, "Who is in charge here?"

"May I ask who..." the company representative stepped forward.

"I am the lawyer of JinHit Entertainment, my name is Kim Namjoon," the lawyer responded sternly as he pulled a letter out of his briefcase and handed it to the representative. "The advertisement you shot last month has illegally used a photo of one of our artists. This is a serious violation resulting in damages to JinHit Entertainment. This is a letter of notification, we are confident we can sue you until you are bankrupt." After speaking, the lawyer took big poised steps out of the room while leaving the bodyguards behind - the reasoning was simple, they were to protect Y/N.

The representative looked like he had just been handed a bomb as his hands began to tremble. He never thought he would attract the attention of the famous entertainment empire, JinHit.

Small companies exploiting loopholes to increase their companies popularity was not uncommon. But, no one had ever had action taken against them by JinHit Entertainment.

Was it because they were having a run of bad luck?

No one knew the real reason, but Y/N was well aware, this was Jimin's way of finding a chance to help her take revenge.

Out of everyone they could offend, who told them to offend Jimin's precious wife?

Mina snickered on the side realizing the situation. This small company was so arrogant without knowing Jimin had already instructed his men to lie low until the time was right. It was clear how thoughtful he was towards Y/N.

At this moment in time, the client was no longer in the mood to care about what Y/N said at the event. Inside, they knew very well, getting on JinHit's bad side meant they were watching their own imminent death.

Jungkook was also frightened by this sudden turn of events. In order not to be implicated, he immediately left the waiting room. His cowardly face was so shameful it did not deserve a second glance, not even from someone like Seulgi.

"Y/N, let's go!"

Because their motive had been achieved, Seulgi treated everything like a stroke of good luck. She knew, luck was very important in this industry, and Y/N, obviously had luck on her side.

Announcing a comeback meant everything would have to start afresh. But, Y/N believed, as long as she didn't give up, she could still get back to where she was 3 years ago and even surpass it.

The internet was cheering while the name Y/N, was once again revived. Everyone started to see her in a new mysterious light.

Mina was so excited she started reading some of the comments to Y/N with a huge smile across her face, "I can already imagine Yoona must be so angry right now. She must have thought, the mistake Y/N made just now, would be enough to end her career."

"She probably also thought she could have had the opportunity to bad-mouth you even more in front of Jungkook as well as request him to punish you."

Y/N didn't take note of Mina making fun of Yoona, she just turned her head to question Seulgi, "The contents of the scandal, have you already organized everything?"

"Of course, it is going to be amazing," she replied.

"What kind of rubbish agency is GC, to actually force Y/N to appear at such an event? The boss must be fucking stupid!"

"I know right! If GC can't plan for their artists, then let us do it. Even primary school kids could do a better job than them!"

"Y/N, Y/N, what are you endorsing next? What should I buy? Who will give me money?"

"Y/N, leave Golden Closet, you deserve better."

"Y/N, we are about to cry from how cool you are..."

Seeing the internet's one-sided comments, Yoona furiously threw the television remote to one side. She had never expected Y/N would use this kind of method to get on the public's good side, revolt against the agency's mistreatment as well as clarify she didn't want to be involved with an unreliable product. Yoona gave a "hmph". She was beginning to hate this uncontrollable Y/N more and more!

Most important of all, Y/N actually announced she would be making a comeback?

An outdated model actually announced her comeback in such a high-profile way?

Yoona laughed uncontrollably. As long as Y/N was still at GC, she was not going to let it happen. She could lose what she owned, but other people should not dream of gaining it.

At this moment, Jungkook who was still recovering from being shocked, opened the door and entered the office. Upon seeing Yoona sitting on the office chair, he threw off his suit jacket, placed his hands on his hips and walked over to stand by the floor-to-ceiling window. His disappointment in Y/N had reached it's limit.

"Jungkook, why aren't you working on a public statement to clarify the situation? Y/N has already thrown all the blame on us. How dare she say that she's thankful the agency organized for her to attend an event she didn't know about?"

Y/N indeed did not know and she was indeed treated with disrespect, however, Yoona didn't consider these points. All she cared about, was seizing opportunities to step on Y/N whenever she could - there was no way she would hold back, "Jungkook, release a public statement! Tell everyone, for the sake of making money, Y/N organized this collaboration and it has nothing to do with the agency."

Jungkook was angrier than ever. Because of Y/N, the agency's reputation had been blackened like ash. So, he immediately gathered his PR team together to write out an emotional public statement.

The statement reiterated that the event was not something forced by the agency - it was all something Y/N wanted to do herself. They were obviously hinting that she had lied!

It also mentioned, the company would be applying the maximum penalty on Y/N. After all, she had defamed the company and messed up the event. They ridiculed her for losing her fame yet always using the company to cover for her and that, in reality, most of the time it was all things she did on her own.

With this kind of statement, everyone could tell, GC Entertainment was going to freeze Y/N. It also suggested their relationship had gone separate ways...

Not only this, Jungkook also arranged for some of his staff to step out and accept interviews.

"Oh, you guys are talking about Y/N? There's not much I can say about her, I can just say nothing is as it appears - she's extremely two-faced!"

"To be honest, I think the company is innocent because everyone in the company knows Y/N lied."

"I have no comments. I support GC Entertainment. For the sake of moving up, what would a model not do?"

These 3 responses came respectively from a low-level employee, a high-level employee and a successful person in the entertainment industry who had strong ties with the company. It seemed they were determined to place the blame on Y/N - not allowing her to retaliate. As for Y/N, who never liked to respond to scandals: she let the company insult her however they wanted without stepping out to explain at all.

Unfortunately, Jungkook had completely underestimated Y/N's announcement about boycotting the cheap product. Even though some people were fooled by him, her popularity had long surpassed what she had previously.

She was like a big mountain, using whatever method she could to quickly rise above everyone.

Just as GC Entertainment were spreading rumors about Y/N, she released the evidence she had prepared - it was time to embarrass the agency. An authoritative online media source suddenly released a few voice recordings. People who listened to them realized GC Entertainment was a cold-hearted organization!

Freezing Y/N on purpose was already bad enough, they even organized for her to attend such a cheap event.

Forcing Y/N to be a substitute, accepting all the blame and taking on the humiliation from the netizens - yet GC Entertainment didn't stop!

The thing that made everyone most surprised, was the voice that was giving orders not to allow Y/N to take on any jobs. The netizens recognized the voice; it was the mistress model, Kim Yoona...

The netizens seemed to have understood everything...

However, there were a few people that questioned where the recordings came from. It didn't matter. An hour later...Y/N's manager, Seulgi, opened up her email to find it was flooded with messages from different companies asking to work with Y/N. But, in the end, they were all rejected. Seulgi sighed reflecting on what happened today; Yoona was arrogant because she was favored by Jungkook. She also oppressed other artists and messed up the smooth operation of the company...

Compared to GC Entertainments empty claims, Y/N pulled out definitive evidence. This was the scandal she promised to release when announcing her comeback.

"OMG, I can't believe Jeon Jungkook is such a jerk!"

"Already at the brink of death and he still wants to make Y/N into a scapegoat."

"How can GC entertainment be so horrible? It's bad enough that they are harsh to their models, how could they use Y/N and then try to dispose of her afterward? Throwing their own model under the bus - I've never seen such a shameless entertainment agency."

"What about the staff that stood out to speak on behalf of GC this morning? They must have received a huge slap to the face. The whole company gathered together to bully one woman!"

"Golden Closet Entertainment, leave the entertainment industry!"

This time, after the evidence was released, Y/N didn't have to say anything. Who was wrong and who was right, was clear to see.

GC Entertainment and Yoona were one step closer to death, whereas Y/N's popularity during this incident...once again, multiplied by an unimaginable amount!

All kinds of advertisers started to contact GC to cancel their contracts, even GC's other models were being affected as all current endorsements were placed on hold. Jungkook saw the overwhelming amount of comments online - he knew there was no turning back this time. After thinking carefully, he finally picked up the phone to call Y/N,

"Y/N, do you really want me to die? Will you only be satisfied after I'm destroyed?"

Y/N sat at home, pleased with the news, "My lawyer is already on his way...Jungkook, it's time to clarify our contract..."

"Y/N, you can't do this! If you do this, GC will be completely destroyed!" Jungkook was finally anxious.

"In comparison to what you and Yoona have done to me, I've only returned 1% to you. Jungkook. As long as you send Yoona out of GC Entertainment, I might consider...showing you mercy," Y/N said calmly into the phone.

"Is this your aim?" Jungkook was going mad, "Let me tell you, I will fight with you to the end!"

"Let's see you try..." After Y/N was done, she hung up the phone. Even though her popularity was once again growing, it didn't mean Yoona didn't still have a chance - the show had just started.

****

On the way home, Jimin looked at today's headlines - he was impressed with what he saw. Even Lu Che was praising Y/N endlessly, "The madam is sure amazing!"

"In a moment, stop the car to buy a bunch of flowers. I want to congratulate her on her comeback," Jimin instructed, "I want red roses..."

"Understood, president..." Lu Che nodded - amongst such a happy atmosphere, he was going to hide a Durex in the bunch of red roses!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
78.3K 5.8K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
350K 12.7K 43
โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ โ€ ๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š. ๐‘ช๐’๐’‚๐’‘ ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’“๐’๐’๐’‡ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๏ฟฝ...
20.5K 1.9K 35
Jm getting married with a man, who should supposed to be his step-brother but destiny made them be with eachother when Jeon doesn't wants him like th...