Fifty Shades Of Park Jimin

By watboutthis

When your fiancé cheats on you with his mistress on your wedding day, you are determined to return home as a... More

Copyright
Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: The Crown's Star Jewellery Show
Chapter 3: The First Announcement
Chapter 4: Consequences
Chapter 5: Fake
Chapter 6: Smug
Chapter 7: Understanding
Chapter 8: Rules
Chapter 9: Trusting Mina
Chapter 10: Y/N's Deal
Chapter 11: Doubt
Chapter 12: Airport
Chapter 13: Some Lost Respect and Some Gained
Chapter 14: Miracle
Chapter 15: Break Up
Chapter 16: Seulgi
Chapter 17: Mind Games
Chapter 19: Destroyed
Chapter 20: Taking it Further
Chapter 21: Discovering Pleasure
Chapter 22: First Class
Chapter 23: Aren't You a...Newcomer?
Chapter 24: Ms. Bertha
Chapter 25: Overconfidence
Chapter 26: Part Of The Backdrop
Chapter 27: Expensive 'Accident"
Chapter 28: A Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 29: Secret
Chapter 30: Blacklisted
Chapter 31: Filthy Decision
Chapter 32: Freedom
Chapter 33: Perfect Couple
Chapter 34: 70% Similar
Chapter 35: Bright Night Gala
Chapter 36: Everything Is Destroyed
Chapter 37: Fighting For It
Chapter 38: Birthday
Chapter 39: Y/N's Support
Chapter 40: Creative Century
Chapter 41: Awards Ceremony
Chapter 42: Already Married
Chapter 43: Meeting
Chapter 44: Suffering
Chapter 45: Radio Show
Chapter 46: Thank You
Chapter 47: HYPE Entertainment
Chapter 48: News Article
Chapter 49: Taken
Chapter 50: Better At Lying
Chapter 51: Phone Call
Chapter 52: Mini-Y/N
Chapter 53: Opening
Chapter 54: Outsider
Chapter 55: Treasure
Chapter 56: Just Sixteen
Chapter 57: Help
Chapter 58: Leaving
Chapter 59: Waiting
Chapter 60: Editor
Chapter 61: Dreaming
Chapter 62: Press Conference
Chapter 63: The Wrong Person
Chapter 64: Mother
Chapter 65: The Truth
Chapter 66: Reasonable Request
Chapter 67: Frozen Lake
Chapter 68: Strong Backing
Chapter 69: LM
Chapter 70: Pair Of Rings
Chapter 71: Commercial
Chapter 72: Hot Topic
Chapter 73: Chosen A Side
Chapter 74: Separation
Chapter 75: Pay The Price
Chapter 76: New Target
Chapter 77: Grandfather Myoui
Chapter 78: Kneel
Chapter 79: Double
Chapter 80: Decision
Chapter 81: Feelings
Chapter 82: A Reminder
Chapter 83: Manor
Chapter 84: Recording
Chapter 85: I Don't Care How Much It Costs
Chapter 86: Return
Chapter 87: A Long Time Ago
Chapter 88: Snatched
Chapter 89: Jeon
Chapter 90: London - Seoul
Chapter 91: Murder
Chapter 92: I Agree
Chapter 93: Termination
Chapter 94: Why? How?
Chapter 95: Wasn't Aware I Was Dead
Chapter 96: Piggy Back Ride
Chapter 97: Finale

Chapter 18: Comeback

2.2K 111 7
By watboutthis

The next day, Golden Closet Entertainment and the event organizers both released statements instructing the public on how to get their hands on tickets to see Y/N.

As soon as the statements were released, all sorts of insults followed.

"Ugh, Y/N still wants to appear at the event organized by this unreliable product, is she really that poor? If she goes ahead with it, she will be on the same level as the brand she is endorsing and seriously become a disgraceful model."

"Eh, I originally thought she would become noteworthy in the modeling industry. I must have been blind!"

"After tomorrow, Y/N, take yourself and your cheap product immediately out of the public's sight."

"Look at all the comments. Everyone is complaining...and the only person able to withstand all this abuse and still attend the event tomorrow with a smile is Y/N, I have to give it to her. From now on, in my heart, you are the most disgusting female celebrity. No one can beat you!"

Golden Closet Entertainment. Kim Yoona was sitting in Jungkook's office chair reading all the abusive comments - she was in a good mood.

If Y/N wanted to fight with her, she should have considered her capabilities first. No matter how much Y/N wanted to make a comeback, from tomorrow onwards, her career would be once again stifled. In fact, it would be even worse than 3 years ago. When that time comes, Yoona would be able to indulge in ridiculing Y/N, and the joy she got from ridiculing her, was not something she could experience from anyone else.

Meanwhile, Y/N was also at GC Entertainment. For the sake of the event tomorrow, she was in a meeting...to be exact, she was in a meeting for the sake of what she was to say at the event tomorrow. Jungkook handed Y/N the script they prepared earlier and then specifically ordered, "Y/N, memorize this script well tonight. Tomorrow at the event, you better not forget to mention it to the reporters."

"This is the most significant part of you attending the event tomorrow."

Y/N looked at the script in her hands like she was looking at a joke. Didn't Jungkook feel any shame when handing this to her?

On the way home, Seulgi drove while Mina and Y/N sat in the back. Mina pointed to the script with anger, "Is Jungkook trying to provoke me? For the sake of clearing Yoona's name, he would go to any length. He really has no conscience and doesn't even care about wounding your heart."

Seulgi looked at Y/N through the rear view mirror, but her face was calm as usual.

Even a person like herself, who had experienced many highs and lows and had completely seen through the entertainment industry, found Jungkook to be too heartless. Whereas, Y/N who was the object of this heartlessness wasn't showing any signs of emotion.

"Y/N, what do you want me to do tomorrow?" Seulgi asked, "The things you've asked me to prepare are ready. All the evidence has been collated, I've even secured a recording of Yoona talking about preventing you from securing any jobs."

"Tomorrow...I will take advantage of being in the spotlight to announce I am officially making a comeback," Y/N said to the two in a serious tone, "I trust Mina completely, but you...Seulgi"

"No need to say anything, I will follow you. I've been in the industry for too long, my mind is not always clear, but you have awoken me to the right direction," Seulgi responded, excited to take on the challenge.

"All the evidence, sell it to the biggest media companies as headliners," Y/N spoke in a serious tone. "It was all just small attacks before. I was too gentle on the two. From now on, they will only experience my fiercest methods of revenge."

"Yes!" Mina was so happy she nearly jumped out of her seat.

Seulgi also felt her passion being reignited as she heard Y/N speak.

After all, seeing Y/N being betrayed in this way, being humiliated and stepped all over, every woman who witnessed this would feel angered. Fortunately, Y/N's method of revenge was to step back over the two. This extremely satisfying method made Seulgi and Mina's hearts light up!

Seulgi was now aware that Y/N lived in Hannam Hill, but had no idea she lived there with Jimin.

Y/N could not trust her 100% yet. So, after arriving in front of her villa, she asked Seulgi to drive Mina home.

Upon entering the house, she realized Jimin was already home. This tall attractive figure was stretched out peacefully across the sofa with his right arm covering his eyes from the blinding lights. Y/N smiled softly as she quietly walked beside Jimin and sat herself down. She gently ran her warm fingers across the contours of his face,"Why aren't you sleeping in bed?"

"The company you are endorsing tomorrow, JinHit has already sent out a letter from our lawyers, suing them for fraud." Jimin sat up and looked at Y/N, "Approximately tomorrow afternoon, the news would have spread."

"It's okay, I will only be appearing in the morning," Y/N replied as she lay down on Jimin's chest.

Even though she didn't say much more, Jimin seemed to have read her mind - he knew what she was planning to do tomorrow. At the same time, Y/N also knew, after initiating her plan tomorrow, the client would not let her off so easily. Hence, JinHit, who barely wasted their time on small companies, decided to send out a letter from their lawyers.

"Hubby, thank you..."

"For what?" Jimin asked as he gently stroked her back.

"Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for protecting me..."

Jimin didn't say anything as he lay his head down onto Y/N's thigh, using it as a pillow, "I've been looking at documents all day, my eyes are tired."

"Then how about I read them to you..." Y/N picked up the English documents that Jimin had not finished reading. With an extremely professional level of English, she started reading to him. However, when she finished, she gave a sigh, "Back in the days, the conditions Star King offered me were so good, but I missed out on experiencing those 3 years. Who would have thought in the end I would come across you? God is indeed fair, he has really left the best for last."

"After canceling your contract with GC, which company do you want to sign with?"

"It's still too early..." Y/N shook her head because she wasn't sure how much of her career she would be able to recover. So, right now she had not yet made a decision.

"Sign with me..."

"For JinHit, a model like myself is nothing special!" Y/N admitted that getting into JinHit wasn't very realistic.

Jimin laughed as he moved away from the topic. His little wife obviously did not understand what he was saying. What he actually meant when he asked her to sign with him, was not referring to his company, JinHit. The contract he would write up for her would be the only one in this entire world, because she would be the only one that would have him as her manager.

But, this surprise, he would leave till later. Although he was Y/N's husband, he still had to wait and see if she was worth it.

As he wasn't used to seeing Y/N lacking confidence, he sat up, hooked his arm around her neck and pulled her in, demanding for a kiss, "I won't allow you to underestimate yourself."

"I know you're only trying to find an excuse for a kiss!" Y/N grasped hold of Jimin's warm palms and placed them on her chest, " I want you to take things further..."

The touch was so addictive it made one feel like they were being possessed. Jimin pushed Y/N down on the sofa and began to unbutton her white shirt; this was something he had been dreaming about doing for a long time...

The two continued to be intimate in the living room for some time before Jimin finally released Y/N from his embrace.

"Tomorrow is an important day for you. Sleep early tonight."

In the bathroom, one of the maids helped her bathe while another dried her hair - all Y/N had to do was close her eyes. Thanks to Jimin, she had been sleeping well lately.

****

The next morning, Seulgi and Mina arrived at Hannam to pick up Y/N for her event. However upon arriving at the venue, to their surprise, Jungkook was also there. On the surface, he appeared to have attended to support his artist, but in reality, he was only there to make sure Y/N would remember to clear Yoona's name.

"How could I forget?" Y/N replied.

"Y/N, I know it is hard on you, but...what we have between us is already over. You don't have to be envious towards Yoona, she is innocent."

It turned out, for Jungkook, completely ending a relationship only took a few days.

"And I'm not innocent?" Y/N responded, "My years of youth and all my sacrifices are worth nothing to you? Even a dog would wag it's tail thankfully when I play with it!"

"Y/N, watch what you're saying," Jungkook warned Y/N in anger. "We both did it willingly. I never asked you to be so good to me, it was something you wanted to do."

Y/N was silent because, at this moment, the makeup artist knocked on the door. She no longer wanted to see Jungkook, so she immediately got up to let the makeup artist in.

Jungkook was also pretty angry as he turned around to leave the room. As he passed by Seulgi, he ordered, "Keep an eye on Y/N, don't let her do anything wrong."

"I will," Seulgi nodded.

The event was scheduled for 9am and Y/N's appearance was to be at 9:30am. It was customary for the company to send out a representative to start off the event before the guest would be introduced. At this moment in time, the event had already started and Y/N was prepared to go on stage. She was wearing a silver deep v line dress and her hair was brushed to one side with soft curls. Her look wasn't extremely eye-catching, but Y/N was born with the perfect body, so she complimented her clothing, no matter what she wore.

"Y/N, be prepared, you will be going on stage soon," Seulgi reminded her anxiously.

"Y/N, don't be afraid, we will be here for you," Mina cheered.

Y/N nodded, why would she be afraid? Today would be the day she'd initiate the first fight with GC. Right now, in her heart, apart from hoping for success, she also had to remain calm.

"Go!" Seulgi escorted Y/N out of the waiting room.

The venue for the event wasn't very big - the actual hall only fit roughly 200 seats. But, Y/N knew, apart from the people present here today, there would also be plenty of people watching her through their screens. Why? because they wanted to see her endorse this cheap brand and find something to gossip about. But, too bad, they were about to be disappointed.

With a loud introduction from the host and encouragement from Seulgi, Y/N stepped up to the front of the stage. It had been a long time since she had stood in front of the spotlight, so Y/N appeared to need some time to adjust.

"Our Y/N sure has a pair of enchanting long legs!...Come, let's begin by allowing Y/N to give her greetings."

The host handed the microphone to her before she calmly faced the almost 200 people in front of her, "Hello everyone, I am Y/N."

"Welcome, we are very honored to have invited you because we all know your popularity has been on the rise recently. We are also very thankful for you to have come here specifically to support us. May I ask you a question?" The host tried his best to liven up the atmosphere.

"Please"

"I believe you have used our product. Could you please describe your feelings towards it?" the host jumped straight to the main point.

Used it? Y/N slightly frowned...

It was at this moment, onlookers watching the live stream online exploded, everyone wanted to get their opinion out.

"Cheap model! If you recommend this product, you are finished..."

"I just photoshopped a GIF of Y/N, does anyone want to see?"

"I wonder how many people will be fooled. Y/N why must you help them?"

Y/N knew, at this moment, the internet would be filled with an ocean of complaints, so...after she received the question, she took a glance at Jungkook, Seulgi and Mina, then located the best position in front of the camera before she opened her mouth to speak.

"First of all, I need to thank my agency, GC, for helping me accept an event for a product...I had never even heard about."

"Secondly, even though I was forced to step out onto this stage, as a model, my morals are intact. In regards to a product that consumers can not rely on, I will also boycott it. So this product...I have not used it."

"Lastly, I want to thank everyone for their attention. Even though I've lost my fame, I will not lose my bottom line."

Three simple statements. Y/N was so quick that she didn't even give time for anyone to respond. By the time everyone realized the change in her attitude, she had already finished talking.

"I...Y/N, will take advantage of this opportunity, to announce that I am officially making a comeback. In a moment, an even bigger scandal will be revealed. Thank you for your support."

After speaking, Y/N bowed to everyone while they were still stunned before walking off the stage elegantly...

The atmosphere became stale and Jungkook's expression changed. Meanwhile, Seulgi and Mina cheered on the inside.

The internet was in chaos.

"OMG, what did Y/N just say? I didn't hear it properly, I need to rewind it and listen to it again. How can she be so cool?"

"Me too, me too! I was already prepared to scold her, but then she actually did something like this. That was a major slap in the face!"

"Apart from Y/N, who would be brave enough to slap her agency and client in the face at a live event!"

"Cool, cool, cool! Y/N is so cool! If she's making a comeback, our eyes are in for a treat!"

"Hahaha, I saw the host was completely stunned..."

"Y/N is amazing! I'm so touched. I'm so glad I didn't judge her incorrectly. From now on, amongst the models, I will only acknowledge her!"

The internet was filled with cheers - not only fans, but even popular social media personalities edited Y/N's brief 2-minute recording into short clips and spread it around like wildfire. In an instant, all traces of her negative news was swept away.

However, Y/N who had just stepped off the stage was not in a good position as Jungkook and her client approached her directly to complain.

"Y/N, is there something wrong with your brain? A measly model like you, actually had the nerve to cause a commotion in front of so many people?" The client pointed at her and scolded her, "Do you not want to live? Did you want to turn our event into your personal press conference?"

"Y/N, I'm warning you, if you still want to survive in this industry, you better get out there and apologize. Or else, I will make you regret ever existing," the angry company representative yelled at her arrogantly.

Y/N laughed gently as her expression remained calm - like she had just witnessed a joke, "The words have already left my mouth, how am I to apologize? On top of everything, if I was to apologize, who would apologize to the consumers?"

"If you don't apologize and help us eliminate all the negative responses you have created, then we will have to use extreme measures," the representative warned threateningly. After speaking, he glanced over at the event security guard and gave him a look. Understanding the hint, the security guard immediately started walking towards Y/N.

Seeing the scene unfolding, Mina and Seulgi quickly formed a human barrier in front of her. Mina pointed at the client as she asked angrily, "What are you trying to do?"

Jungkook whose face was pale, normally wouldn't deal with companies like this, but because he was in a rush to clear Yoona's name, he did not prepare himself against Y/N.

An outdated model actually had the nerve to announce a comeback?

Did Y/N really think, after leaving him, she could start all over again?

Jungkook sneered before pulling Y/N over and throwing her to one side, "Y/N, I know you hate me. But by doing this, you aren't hurting Yoona, you are hurting yourself. A model that has broken the industry rules, no matter how proud you are, will not be hired by anyone."

"Really?" Y/N raised her eyebrows slightly, "I don't think so!"

"I don't care why you did this. I also don't care how envious you are of Yoona. Now that the event has been completely messed up, you will need to explain things to the client and you will have to pay the compensation for breaching the contract. Don't even try to throw the blame on GC Entertainment," Jungkook yelled at Y/N heartlessly. "Also, in relation to clearing Yoona's name, since you won't cooperate, I have no choice but to release a statement on your behalf. When that time comes, you will just have to suck up any negative comments."

"President Jeon, it seems you have not fully understood my words. My announcement for my comeback was to show that from now on, I will comply with whatever parts of the contract I should comply, but at the same time, I will enjoy what I deserve to enjoy." The look in Y/N's eyes at this moment were cold, without even a trace of warmth, because towards the man in front of her, all she felt was disgust, "President Jeon, no need to be impatient, my lawyers will arrive this afternoon and run through each section of the contract with you. They will clarify every part of the contract that I should have enjoyed over the years which I have not received."

Seeing Y/N like this, Jungkook was stunned, he never thought she had this side to her. He couldn't believe she could force someone into the corner so aggressively that they couldn't even fight back.

No, it must be because she received a shock, Jungkook comforted himself. A woman that had usually been weak, how could she suddenly become so powerful?

She must be trying to gain my attention, Jungkook told himself. Oh, Y/N, must you really cheapen yourself to this extent? Why can't you just let go?

As a result of Y/N's sudden announcement, the scene of the event was in total chaos. The company representative saw that the two had not come to a resolution yet, so rushed to their side impatiently. Looking at Y/N threateningly he spoke, "If you don't give us a satisfactory explanation, then don't expect to walk out this door."

"Y/N, don't force us."

It felt like a showdown was about to take place, but Jungkook simply stood back and observed the scene playing out in front of him. He had no intention of helping Y/N, because he wanted her to know the consequences of betraying him shouldn't be taken lightly. However, never did it cross his mind, that he himself was the one to betray first.

Mina protected Y/N anxiously as she watched the 3 security guards closing in on them. Within the industry, there were plenty of artists without a high status, that had experienced all sorts of abuse. Mina, at this moment, hated the fact that she was not a man.

Seeing they had nowhere to run, the security guards' eyes smiled slightly - it was impossible for them to escape. However, at this time a loud 'PANG' echoed through the room as the waiting room's door flew open.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 24.6K 48
"Don't get your hope high. I did this only for my family. I never cared about your family, I never cared about you!" ~~ When Jin's boyfriend left him...
13.6K 941 46
Eating together at the kitchen counter and sleeping together under the same comforter were the only moments that we spend together throughout the day...
195K 8.1K 60
"Anyone would want to fuck him but no one would ever love a mafia." Three years later He pierced into her eyes with rage. He said,"I freaking loved...
560K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...