Forever mine (Kohnnie)

By endlessgoodbyes

~~~collab with~~~ Walking_horror_stories After a family death johnnie is forced to move to a new town. Movin... More

Coming soon
❤️Chapter 1❤️
❤️ Chapter 2 ❤️
❤️chapter 3 ❤️
❤️Chapter 4 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 5 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 6 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 7 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 8 ❤️
❤️ chapter 9 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 10 ❤️
❤ chapter 11 ❤
❤ Chapter 12 ❤
❤ Chapter 14 ❤
❤ Chapter 15 ❤
❤ Chapter 16 ❤
❤️ Chapter 17 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 18 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 19❤️
❤️Chapter 20 ❤️
❤️ Chapter 21 ❤️
❤️ chapter 22❤️
❤️ Chapter 23 ❤️ (Final Chapter)
Squeal

❤ Chapter 13 ❤

749 32 2
By endlessgoodbyes

~~~Johnnie~~~
Previously on Forever mine:
He's my mate, the feelings are gonna grow.
I knew I needed to prove my love to johnnie.

Me and jeydon were sitting on my bed.

"Don't mind him, he's protective" I flopped back on the bed.

"I-is he your b-boyfriend? Im sorry if hes not, i mean if youre not gay,"

"I'm not gay" I laughed

"I'm bisexual, he's not technically my boydriend." I sighed

"I just- don't know what we are" I looked at him and pet his cat (hahahahahaha no? Okay my bad)

"D-do you like him?" He asked.

"I don't know what I feel anymore" I closed my eyes

"What about you...ya know are you?"

"No, i still not sure about what i feel"

"That's okay, its hard sometimes" There was a knock at the door.

"Who is it" I didn't move away

"Kyle."

"What do you want" I'm not in the mood to argue with him.

"I-i just wanna talk!" I sigh "alone." He added

"Fine" I hugged and got off the bed

"I'll be back really fast" I said to jeydon and sat moke down. I got off the bed, opening the door.

"What kyle, I'm not really in the mood to argue." I closed the door behind me

"I-i dont wanna agrue. I wanted to talk to you, about well you know"

"What about it?"

"I-if still w-wanna do it.' He stratched the back of his neck.

"I still wanna do it, our argument changed nothing" I sighed.

"But uhm"

"But what?"

"I want to be...together first." I looked at the ground biting my lip.

"You know what, never mind it was stupid"

"I wanna be together too." I looked at him.

"I really didn't want Alex to turn me" I whispered

"I-i know, i should of believe you,"

"But you didn't, you thought I wanted to change bad enough I'd do it without you"

"I-it looked that way, im sorry."

"I'm gonna go to bed" I didn't really want to talk to him at the moment. I needed to talk to jeydon.

"W-wait please."

"What?"

"Please dont leave me." He whispered

"I'd never leave you" I got on my tip toes and kissed his forehead.

"I just need to talk to jeydon about something, okay?"

"Ok." He didnt seem all to happy about that

"I-I love you" I whispered

"I-i love you too." He smiled, i could tell it was forced

I sighed and went into my room, he doesn't love me. He doesn't want to change me because he doesn't want to be with me forever. I let a few tears fall before remembering jeydon was in my room.

"Are you okay?' Jeydan asked

"I'm fine" I rubbed my nose.

"So how long has been since he started hitting you?"I feel bad for the conversation to start that way.

"Ever since my mom passed." He looked down

"I'm sorry, I know what its like to lose a mother." I wrapped my arm around him.

"She d-died when I was 10." He cried

"I'm sorry" I hugged him tighter patting his back

"I-it's not your fault" He hugged me back

"You were so young"

"Parentally not to my dad." He took a deep breath. "I was o-old enough for a lot of things apparently."

"Jeydon" I pulled back and looked at him.

"What all did he do?" I knew bringing up the past hurt but I needed to know.

"H-he did a lot of things, terrible things." He looked the ground.

"Jeydon" I whispered.

"No, did you tell anyone?

"H-he told me if I did he w-would kill me." He looked at me "t-that's why I was scared you'll get hurt."

"Jeydon, you need to tell someone. He can't hurt you now, your safe with me."

"I-I won't be for long, h-he knows I'm here."

"He wants me, he always wanted me." He took a deep breath. "There are things out there, things that people believe to be myths." Do he know about Kyle?

"What kind of myths"

"Vampires!" He shook his head "I believe it was all a myth, until what he did."

"W-What did he do?"

"He would abuse me, and t-then h-he would-" he pulled down the collar of his hoodie. "I-I was just a b-blood bag to him, that's all I'll ever be."

"Your one now" I whispered and hugged him.

"No, they will have to-" "insert their venom, the change is painful. Once your chance, the first drop of blood you supposed to drink is either you mate, or the person that changed you." I turned to see Kyle standing there.

"K-Kyle"

"That's why I didn't want to change you, the transformation is painful, it feels like all you bones are breaking. "

"I don't care how much pain it is kyle, I just don't." I shouted still holding jeydon.

The look on jeydons face was horrified.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Jeydon, you don't need to be scared of me."

"Kyle don't step closer please" I felt jeydon jerk away.

He held up his hands backing up a little.

"H-he's on of them?" He asked

"Yes but he's safe I promise!"

"A-are you sure?" "I promise, he's not like that."

Jeydon nodded "c-can I come over?" Kyle asked.

I pulled and looked at jeydon waiting for his answer. "A-as long as you don't bit." Kyle nodded walking over and sitting next to me.

"I wish he bit" I laughed "I only bite you in your sleep." He winked at me, Jeydon giggled. I turned to look at him. "You two are cute, I ship it."

"Oh my" I laughed scooting closer to kyle.

"Just imagine me biting back" I whispered with a wink

"You wish you could bite back." He smirked.

"Maybe, soon." Kyle laughed.
"You can sleep in here, Johnnie can sleep in my room with me."

"I don't think that's a good idea" I laughed.

"I'll sleep in my room, jeydon can sleep in here too." Kyle looked kind of jealous.

"Don't worry you can to" I laughed. I remembered him early and felt a little down though.

"Why isn't it a good idea." He pout, pulling me close to him. I swear he's jealous of Jeydon, but I don't like Jeydon like that.

"Cause its not" I pulled away and walked to my closet getting PJ'S.

I picked out a pair of PJs, I turned and throw him at Jeydon. Kyle hasn't said a word since then.

"I'll wash your clothes, wear those for now." I grabbed my own pair and started undressing.

Kyle cleared his thoart. I looked over to see him watching me, he quickly turned away.

"Like what you see" I shook my ãss at him and laughed.

Jeydon looked awkward removing his hoodie and I remembered kyle didn't know about the bruises.

"Kyle will you give us a moment?"

He looked at us, and nodded.

"Sorry if he was scaring you"

"You know, I can still hear you!" Kyle yelled, causing Jeydon to laugh.

"Stop listening in stalker!" I yelled back.

"It's not my fault, you ass. I have vampire ears." I knew he was just kidding.

After I got dressed I looked to see jeydon pulling his shirt on but I stopped him.

"On my god" he had bruises and scars all over his chest, back and arms.

"T-this go out of hand." He trace the scars.

"All of it was out of hand" I pulled him into a tight hug.

He hugged me back, he pulled back and pulled his shirt and jacket on. "Kyle, if your out there you can come back in now."

Within a matter of seconds kyle was back in the room.

"Jelous are we" I poked his cheek

"No.." He looked at Jeydon "maybe a little."

"Awe babe" I laughed

"Okay so I have a pull out matress under my bed. I'll sleep on it, Jeydon and Mokus are on my bed and Kyle you get the chair." I reached down pulling the bed out

"Maybe I wanted to cuddle." Kyle mumbled.

"Come on cry baby" I played lifting the blanket, we both knew I needed him to sleep with me so I wouldn't have nightmares.

"I'm glad your sleeping with me" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

(Kyle~ endless
Johnnie~ Madi
Jeydon~ endless)

~Lots Of Love, Madi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.5K 33
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
269K 1K 30
Just some AO3 shots not mine credit to owner ❤️
61.1K 2.8K 97
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth