My cruel angel | Taekook |

By kara8866candice

" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who live... More

prologue
1. Traitor
2. My dad
3. when I saw you
4. loss of life
5. sufferings
6. Agony
7. A new friend
8. I want you
9. Richie rich
10. The kiss
11. my team
12. first step
13. jihope
14. why do i want/like you?
15. Angry bunny
16. Monsters
17. Something's going on
18. Misunderstanding
19. Mine
20. Revelation
22. friends
23. fake death
24. My man
25. The hunt
26. behind her death
27. Possessive tae
28. Attack
29. war
30. My cruel angel

21. love

3.5K 194 6
By kara8866candice

No one's pov:-

"So what do we do now boss." Namjoon asked ready to follow his command like always. "We're going to Italy, set up a meeting with Don Alessandro." Jk said walking out of his office. He have a meeting at one of his club.

Before walking out he ordered namjoon "Stop all our shipments for few days." He did as he was told.

Jimin's pov:-

I was in shooting area, practicing my sniping skills, I was in a sitting position, my one knee was on the ground with M110 sniper rifle in my hands as I focused on my target.

I shot right through the center, I smirked "it was good" a familiar voice said behind me, I knew that voice. I turned around to find hoseok hyung standing with hands in his pocket staring directly at me looking intimidating as always.

But the thing that made me blush was that he praised me.

"Thank you" I said in tiny as I stood up before him. "Are you here for practice?" I asked to keep the conversation going. He was wearing grey t-shirt pairing with denim jeans, he had his timberland boots that he wears most of the time.

His jet black hair was falling on his forhead making his black eyes look more deep, I had to look away from them before I got more lost than I already am.

"No, I was looking for you."

"Looking for me?"

"Hmmm...I thought we can have lunch together. I didn't wanted to eat alone thought you could give me company." He shrugged like it's normal for him to ask me for lunch.

Though he didn't have any expression on his face but his eyes were saying so many things which I couldn't point out.

"Yeah...sure, I was hungry myself" I answered suppressing my urge to squeal out loud. My crush just asked me out on a lunch date, well it wasn't a date but I'm going to count as one.

"Let's go" he said walking out as I followed behind him.

We were sitting in the corner table of the canteen with our lunch, we were having japchae and Mandu and some side dishes.

"So what is it?" I asked as I started eating.

"What?"

"Why did you invited me for lunch?"

"I told you I didn't wanted to eat alone."

"Yes, but why me? You could've asked anyone else. You already made it clear you hate me. So why are you being nice to me now?" I really wanted to know what does he want from me, why he keep confusing me.

"I don't hate you, I never did."

"Then why would you say those hurtful things to me? "

"I'm sorry, I didn't meant those words."

I don't understand what he's trying to say.

"Do you like me?" I asked, I had to.

He didn't said anything, what was I expecting.

"Forget it, I'm full" I stood up "and one more thing I'm not going to annoy you anymore." I walked out from there angry.

He said he doesn't hate me so i should be happy right? But when he said he didn't meant those hurtful words I lose it. At first he hurted me then what 'I didn't meant it'. Fucking bastard.

Hoseok's pov:-

I was sitting at same place where he left me. I rubbed my face with both hands frustratingly.

"Why is it so hard to say I like you?" I mumbled annoyed at myself. I hurt him again. And he said he won't annoying me anymore. But I want him to.

What if he stop liking me or worst if he find someone else. I will lose my sanity. I have to tell him that I like him too, no I need to.

No one's pov :-

Jungkook right now was on his way to taehyung who was in a kitchen baking a cake.

He entered the kitchen and saw him preparing a batter for a cake. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm baking a cake."

"But why? There are chef here who can bake for you."

"Oh no, it's like a therapy for me, my mind was jumbled so to relax myself I'm doing this."

"Is it helping? "

"Definitely."

"Then let me help you." He said folding his sleeves.

"Why? Are you stressed too?" Tae asked standing in front of him.

"Yeah, it's a mess"

"Well you know there are other ways too, to release your stress." Tae spoke playing with his collar.

"What ways?"

"Watch me." He whispered in his ears as he grabbed his collar and started dragging him backwards until he reached the kitchen counter.

He sat on kitchen island as he wrapped his legs on jk's torso. He pulled him with his collar and caught his lips in a fierce kiss.

In a second jk dominate the kiss, he grabbed his back hair and tilt his head to deepened the kiss. Jk bite his bottom lip for entrance but Tae didn't respond as he want to tease him a bit.

Jk snaked his hand on his inner thigh and smacked him there making him gasp, he smirked taking the chance he entered his tounge in his mouth and explored his hot cavern making Tae moan.

Tae also fisted his hair and pulled him more closer to make the kiss more passionate. After few minutes he pulled away, for oxygen but jk wasn't done, he started kissing trailing his jaw to his neck.

When he kissed his neck, he completely lost it as he started biting and sucking marking his territory. And tae was loving it, he was a moaning mess, he never felt anything like this before.

Jk grip on his waist was tightening as he continued to sucking his neck.

They were so engrossed into each other that they didn't noticed when maids came there and saw them eating each other out shamelessly without caring for their surroundings. But they quickly ran away from there with red cheeks.

After making many hickies he pulled away and watched his art with satisfaction.

Then he buried his face in his neck as he hugged him tightly inhaling his lavender mixed with strawberry scent to make him relax.

Tae thread his hair with his fingers making him sigh. "You were right, this is a great way to release stress." Jk spoke "we should do it often."

Tae chuckled at his suggestion. "What are you so stressed about?"

"It's nothing for you to concern about."

He pulled away from him "I'm going Italy for a meeting."

"Okay, so how many days?"

"One week, maybe or more I don't know" tae nodded.

"I'm going to miss you."

"Me too."

"Will there be girls there?" Jk raised his eyebrow at his question.

"Maybe, why do you ask?"

"Then I would have to mark my territory so that people know that you are taken. " saying that he attacked his neck biting and sucking making him shocked at his sudden action but nonetheless he enjoyed it.

Namjoon pov:-

Right now I'm at club, I came here for work and now that is done so I thought to have little fun while I'm here. I took one of the slut from here in a room.

After entering, instantly I pinned her on the door, she was wearing a skirt, so it was easier for me to pull her panties. I pushed my member in her entrance and started fucking her without wasting any minute.

She was moaning but it was annoying, I didn't like her sound. Why the fuck I'm not getting that feeling when I used to fuck him.

At this rate I won't even cum, Groaning I closed my eyes and started imagining certain someone, his brown hooded eyes, his swollen parting lips while he screamed my name as I fuck him with animalistic speed.

In no time I came in a condom, I pulled out from her and threw the condom in a dustbin. "It was so good, daddy." She said still recovering from her orgasm.

I ignored her and walked out from there, I got in my car and drove away from there.

Why I keep thinking about him, he's constantly in my mind since I end things with him.

Before meeting him I always had one night stand, I never slept twice with one person. It was supposed to be one time with him too, I didn't know when it became a two, three and more. I became addicted without me knowing.

Whole one year I slept with him, I didn't fuck anyone else other then him in this one year.

And now that I end things with him, I'm not feeling that satisfaction which I feel when I'm with him.

At night:

No one's pov:-

All members including Jackson, namjoon and taehyung were at the terrace drinking beer, chatting just enjoying the night. Jk was in his office preparing for the meeting he have with Italian Don.

Tomorrow Jackson will go back Daegu, he have a lot in his mind. So he thought to relax for tonight as coming days will be busy and stressful.

"So anyone special in your life guys" Jackson asked referring to everyone.

"Naah"

"No"

"Nope"

They lied, of course there was someone special but surprisingly no one wanted to admit out loud.

"I know about taehyung but what about you guys there really is no one?" Again Jackson asked.

"There is" jimin spoke looking at Hoseok.

"Yeah there is" hoseok spoke looking at jimin but jimin didn't noticed.

"Ohh~ hoseok also have someone." Jackson teased him.

"If you won't shut your mouth, I will break your nose" hoseok spoke annoyed.

Jimin looked at Hoseok with hurt eyes 'he already have special someone, that why he didn't said he liked me. I should have known better.' Jimin thought gulping his beer and crushing the can in his hand.

"This is bullshit, in this world there's no place for love and what even is this love?" Namjoon asked scoffing.

"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say, fall head over heels. Find someone who you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back." Taehyung said looking at the flames which was burning in the middle of their seating.

"Falling in love is not rational, it's madness. A beautiful, wonderful moment of magnificent insanity." He continued.
Everyone except Jackson looked at him with mouth agape like no one expected him to say something like that.

"So is that means do you like someone?" Namjoon asked.

"It's none of your business" he dismissed him with his remark.

"Oh come on, I'm not asking who, I'm just asking yes or no. It shouldn't be that hard right? " He smirked.

"What about you? Do you like someone? " His smirk fell as he gritted his teeth.

"That's what I thought." Tae spoke. They don't really get along well.
_________________________

Hoseok was staring at jimin with loving eyes which no one noticed and namjoon was staring at jin with longing eyes.

Like that night was keep going as they relaxed there while watching at the starry night.

Taehyung sneak away from there and stood at the edge of the terrace as he enjoyed the night view with cold breeze giving him shivers but the beer was making up for it.

Soon suga also joined him, at first he didn't spoke anything just stood beside him. "I'm sorry"

"For what?" Tae asked looking at his side.

"For punching you."

"Yeah, it was a one hell of a punch" he said smirking as he look forward.

"Rape is a sensitive topic for me that's why I loose my cool that time."

"I know."

"You know?" Suga asked.

"Yes, that's why I hired you. It was in your profile."

Suga's sister was gang raped and murdered. He didn't had anyone other then his little sister. So to get his revenge he joined the mafia and killed those bastards who hurted his little flower.

"You hired us? But you said boss is the one who assigned us" suga asked confused.

"I lied" he shrugged as he gulped the liquid down his throat.

_______________________________________________________________

Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 950 16
A new FF about Taekook for my beloved readers. This will be a very simple yet short story about a feared mafia named Kim Taehyung who seems to fall i...
116K 4K 35
KIM TAEHYUNG a cold hearted mafia king ruling underworld with his hyungs..... JEON JUNGKOOK a innocent 18 year old boy abused by his father after his...
315K 21.8K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
296K 12.8K 48
Taehyung. A mafia leader. Crimes done right with no tracks. It's practically impossible to accuse him. He doesn't waste his time to play around. He i...