Temporary Affair (slow update...

By KvngIvyy

Formerly titled "dear you" ______ 32, Tremaine Maverick needed help around his office. Especially after his... More

c a s t
one | dose of caffeine
two | shell shocked
three | lack of better words (filter)
four | takin' shots
five | stylish trickster
six | the who's who.. pt1
seven | the who's who.. pt 2
eight | certain circumstances
nine | friendly invitation pt 1
ten | friendly invitation pt 2
eleven | clashing
twelve | up in the air pt 1
thirteen | up in the air pt 2
fourteen | livin' it up [filter]
fifteen | a amorous proposition
sixteen | deal breaker pt 1 (filter)
seventeen| deal breaker pt 2
eighteen | checkmate
nineteen | know your worth
twenty | peace offerings
twenty one | pushing thee blame (filter)
twenty two | leftovers
twenty three | truth be told pt 1
twenty four | truth be told pt 2
twenty five | night cap
twenty six | all night long
twenty seven | risqué
twenty eight | hide & seek
twenty nine | back to square one
thirty | take notice
thirty one | private show pt 1
thirty two | private show pt 2
thirty three | shot caller (filter)
thirty four | getaway
thirty six | an us-ship
thirty seven | doing a good deed
thirty eight | date night pt1
thirty nine | date night pt2
forty| date night pt 3
forty one | opening up [short]
forty two | making it official
forty three | anticipation
forty four| taking chances pt 1
forty five | taking chances pt 2 (new)
forty six | uninvited guest (new)
forty seven| bringing out the best (new)
forty eight | rich $hit pt 1
forty nine | rich $hit pt 2
fifty | vacay mode
fifty one | airing it out
fifty two | in the moment (short)
fifty three - on the table
fifty four - setting the record straight
🖤
fifty five - not so alone (filter)
fifty six - in your arms (filter)
fifty seven - finding forgiveness
fifty eight - moments with you pt 1(filler)
fifty nine - moments with you pt 2
sixty - all about you
sixty one | lover's den pt 1

thirty five | foolish tiff

2.1K 183 127
By KvngIvyy

I'm breaking my break early just for y'all!  You're welcome! 😫💜..
______

Stevie opened the screen door stepping out onto the back porch, moving over towards the porch swing where Tremaine sat staring out at the lake, she handed him a glass of wine. "There you go, wow, this view is nice,"

"Thanks, see, I told you it was nice, c'mon sit down," He moved his laptop onto his lap and patted the empty spot next to him. "C'mon,"

Smiling Stevie moved over to take a seat on the swing next to him. Inhaling the cool evening air. She then took a quick sip of her wine savoring the taste in her mouth. "Tremaine? Why'd you invite me up here? I mean if it's such a personal moment? Ya'know wouldn't you want to have this time with family, or I don't know maybe yourself?" She asked looking at him as he took a sip of the wine.

He shrugged his shoulders as nodded his head. Liking thee crisp taste of the wine. "This puts me in the mind of some of type of Chardonnay. And, family yeah no, my mom is somewhere with her second husband? Maybe the third, I don't know, and my brother and I don't really get along that well, he don't give a fuck," He took a sip of the wine. "Besides I'm always doing stuff alone, always kinda have, I'm tired of that, and I just... Didn't wanna be alone this time," He confessed. 

Stevie lowered the wine glass from her lips as she looked over at Tremaine. Reaching over she massage under his chin. "Thank you for inviting me, Tremaine, I needed this break, it's so peaceful and quiet, I saw a carriage!" She laughed resting her hand on Tremaine's leg.

He shook his head laughing. "Yeah, you gone see a lot of them, alot of Amish families live around here. But it is mad quiet, for sure, that's why my pops moved out here when him and my mom split. He said he hated the city anyways, and living countryside has been his dream since he was younger, I'm glad he got his dream before he passed, though this place needs a lot of repairs, for years he nagged about me and Mike coming to help him, I was always so fuckin' busy," He sighed placing his wine glass down on the small side table next to him.

"Well, why don't you do them now Tremaine? Take some time off and fix whatever he wanted done, in honor of him, it'll make you feel better. You'll be doing what he didn't get a chance to do," She told him as her thumb swirled aimlessly around on his thigh.

"I can't, Stevie, you know that. I gotta--"

Stevie sat her wine glass down on the porch off to the side. "-- You have to what, Tremaine? Because don't say work, you're your own fuckin' boss. Who's going to say anything? I'm pretty sure you can take the week off, it's not going to hurt you, you need to anyways. And what better way to relax than out here? I mean, your pops is right countryside is the best place to live, cause I know I would. Here? This is the perfect place to live. It's tranquil, relaxing, soothing, I mean could raise a family out here, just imagine it," She lifted her hands, framing certain parts of the property with her finger's in different angles.

"Like there," She pointed. "A garden, I'd place a garden right there. I'd grow sunflowers, roses--" She looked over at Tremaine smiling. "And then on the other side I'd grow my vegetables, squash, potatoes, carrots, beets, cause we need to eat healthy, fresh, home grown foods, not that artificial crap,"

"We? Who's we?" Tremaine asked.

"Me and my babies of course, three, two girls and boy. And one of my girls would be the oldest, If she's anything like her momma? She's definitely going to know how to protect her siblings," She smiled lost utterly in her daydreaming. "So there I'd place their swing set, sandbox, and toys, because though they'll miss out on city living, they'll definitely get the full experience of a playground and park,"

"Yeah? And where is your husband gone be?" Tremaine tossed his arm around her shoulder as thee two of them swung slowly back and forth.

"What's that?" Stevie laughed.

"Somebody helped you create them three babies, Stevie," He chuckled.

Stevie scuffed as she laughed, shrugging she clicked her tongue a few times. "Ever heard of a insemination, sperm donor it's 2022? I don't need a man, but, if I must have one of those, I guess I'll put him... There all the way over there. Because I don't want my babies inhaling all those fumes, exhaust smoke and shit, because my husband is definitely going to be under the hood of some car, cause' he's going to be intrigued with classic cars, definitely, one that we'll argue about him buying for weeks, just for him to end up buying it anyways. And he'll spend the weekend working on it to fix it up, in order to take me and our babies on a drive up the countryside," She shivered all over with elation and anticipation at the thoughts of what could be.

Stevie rested in Tremaine's side, as she happily patted his thigh. "And I'll be the prettiest, dramatic housewife there is. And I'll come out onto the porch to bring my husband a glass of my special strawberry tea, after slaving over a hot stove, not because I have to, in my marriage cooking and cleaning well not be gender labeled and instead an equal responsibility of both of us. But because I decided to be nice and cook for the night, and he comes to give me two kisses, one for me being pretty and the other for me being the prettiest wife he's ever had, and then he'll beckon our babies up on the porch to wash up for dinner,"

"What's their names?" He inquired as he lifted his hand to lightly scratch the back of her head, while idly toying with the small curls on her hairline.

"Don't steal my babies names for your kids in the future, Tremaine. But they'll be Sage, Storm and Salem, Sage will be my baby boy, Salem is the oldest and Storm is the middle child, yes I want a houseful of S named babies, yes," She laughed.

"I like it," Tremaine smiled. "I like the idea, that's a nice ass depiction of your future, Stevie. I can see it,"

''Yeah well what a nice daydream right? Cause it'll never happen," She exhaled saddened as she bent to pick her wine glass up to take a sip.

"Why not?"

"Because, I'm twenty eight, I wanted all that done before I was thirty or at least by the time I was thirty. And the way my life is going? I don't see babies or marriage in my future any time soon, so, mm, oh, the lamb!" She tapped his thigh before she stood up hurrying back into the house.

Tremaine sat there for a moment, raking his hand through his sideburns. He grabbed his glass up and stood up following her back into the house.

Entering into the kitchen from the back door. He watched Stevie pulled the pan out of the oven, sitting it on the counter. Sitting his wine glass down on the counter where he stood. He smiled lightly.

Moving up behind her he rested his head on her shoulder. "You need help with anything," He asked kissing her neck as his hands caressed up and down her arms.

"Yes can you toss those asparagus into that sauce there and sautee them for me please, while I finish the sweet potato mash? Thank you,"

"Yes ma'am right away," He nodded and moved to do as she asked, but, not before he laid a quick kiss on her cheek.

"Tremaine," She sighed softly surprised by with thee sweet act. "What was that for?" She turned to look back at him.

"For being pretty," He looked away from her and towards the stove.

After the two finished cooking. Tremaine offered to make them both a  plate, before they retired to the dining room to sit and eat.

Once dinner was over both Stevie and Tremaine parted ways to shower in the two sperate bathroom's in thee home, and to change into their PJs to relax for the evening.

Tremaine finishing up with his shower first, got himself situated in the living room as he waited for Stevie to finish with hers to come and join him.

Placing his feet up on the table, he crossed his ankles and settled back into the cushion of the couch. Laying his head back for a moment, he was tired, after that good meal Stevie cooked, and that hot shower. All he needed now was some good sleep for the night.

"Tired," He felt his feet shake causing him to wake up.

Opening his eyes he lowered his head down to see Stevie standing there, with her hands on her hips. "You should go lay down Tremaine,"

"Nah--" He yawned as he dropped his feet from the table. Sitting up he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "I'm up I just dozed off for a bit, you were taking so long," He laughed focusing his eyes on her again.

"Like it it's from that finest ass pop singer, Lizzo's brand yitty? They're so comfortable and so cute! Look," She opening her robe flaunting off the bright yellow two piece she wore.

Tremaine sat up. "Turn around let me see," He gestured spinning his finger around in a circular motion.

Stevie slowly slipped off the robe. Tossing it across the table at him, laughing, she turned around in a circle, before she slowly spun back around to look at him.

"Yeah, I love it actually. C'mere," He patted his lap.

"Why?" She asked sassily as she rolled her eyes.

"Cause I said so, c'mere," He tapped his thigh again.

"Please, Stevie, c'mere,"

"Okay that's better," She smiled as walked over to join him on the couch. Grabbing her robe from his lap, she slipped it back on. Before she moved to climb onto his lap.

Settled on his legs, he placed his hands at her hips pulling her closer. Leaning over his took a whiff of her perfume. "Mm, you always seem so fuckin' good," He massaged her lower back.

Cutting his eyes at her he peeked over to the side of her head then looked back at her. "What's wrong am I too heavy?"

"Never that, sweetheart, we both know that, it's nothing," He shrugged looking over at the fireplace to make sure it was burning okay. Before he turned back to look at Stevie.

"Something's wrong you keep looking at me funny.. Oh," Lifting her hands back behind her head she pulled the hair clamp off letting the hair drop down her back. "I haven't had time to do much to it since I took it down last week, but it this better?" She asked tossing the clamp over on the other side of the couch.

Tremaine was putting the cigar he'd grabbed from the end table into his mouth, he looked at Stevie. "Mhm, I'll get it done once we get back, something up and outta' your face, I like to see this gorgeous ass face of yours sometimes, you always hiding it with bangs and curls and shit," He leaned up kissing the top of her breasts.

"If you say so," She shrugged smiling.

He got ready to lite his cigar, but Stevie took the lighter from his hands. Striking it she offered the flame over. Smiling Tremaine leaned over lighting the end of his cigar in the flame.

"Thank you, kitten," He took a pull from the cigar. 

"Why do you say that? What's with this kitten shit? You calling me a cat, like is this an insult, or an inside joke or something?" She inquired frowning.

"No it's not an insult, it's a compliment, Stevie. Kittens are cute, all soft and shit, like you when you wanna be, which I wish was all the time, I like you in this softer element, all that tough guy shit gotta go out the door, ma, you don't have to be like that with me,"

Sighing she rolled her eyes. "Hmm," She turned her head away.

Tremaine grabbed her chin making her look at him. Leaning up he kissed her chin, and then her jaw. "We'll work on it, but look I was thinking bout' what you said earlier? And I'm going to do it, I'm going to take the week off and start trying to make some repairs to this place like my father wanted, honestly I thought about selling this place and getting rid of it but I guess I won't," He smiled.

"Good I'm glad Tremaine. I think your father would be proud. And I'll stay and help you if you want," She rested her hands on his shoulders.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah of course I'd love to. I seen a hardware store when we were in town, we can get paint, wallpaper, fresh light fixtures, I mean really make this place look nicer," She nodded with a warm smile.

Tremaine returned the same joyful smile. "A'ight cool I'll call my assistant Ginger and have her cancel all my meetings and --"

She scuffed. "-- Cuse me your who?" Stevie asked bucking her eyes, immediately annoyed by his statement. "Who the fuck is Ginger?"

"My as.. assistant, Stevie, I had to find help. You quit remember? So don't be mad at me!" He explained laughing at her irate facial expression.

"I quit all the time and you don't bring anyone in. Fuck did she come from, Tremaine? No, no, fuck that I'm your assistant! Not her whoever she it, that bitch has to go, immediately, immediately, do you understand me?" She jabbed her finger in his chest.

"Yes ma'am, does that mean I get you back as my assistant though if I do?" He tucked the cigar the corner of his mouth as he dropped her hands to her butt, massaging and gripping it.

"Yup! Because she has to go, matter fact do it now, Tremaine, fire her right now! Call her up and give that broad the boot!" Stevie demanded as she grabbed his hands to move them from her person.

"Wait, calm down, Stevie, relax. I will get rid of her once we get back I promise, she was only temporary alright? She'll be gone once we get back, but, right now I need someone there to handle thing's while we're here okay? I promise she'll be gone first thing Monday morning,"

"Monday?" She glowered.

"First thing Monday morning once we get back, she's gone, vamanos, outta' there for good I swear,"

"Fine," She gritted through her teeth. As her brown eyes rolled around zealously.

Tremaine took the cigar from his mouth. Ashing it out on the table, he moved his hand to reach under the couch pillow. "I got you something, I almost forget, here," He handed her the box.

Scowling she didn't respond. Instead, snatching the box from him. "This isn't going to fix the fact you tried to replace me! With a bitch named after a seasoning!"

"Spice, Ginger is a spice --"

Stevie tilted her head to the left as she glared into Tremaine's face. "You dead ass right now? Are you fuckin' kidding me, you fuckin' her too?" She pushed the box he gave her against his chest, as she pulled his arms from around her and climbed off his lap.

"Stevie," He grabbed her hand as he stood from the couch but she snatched away.
"I'm not fuckin' her, I was just joking, she's only my assistant, nothing's going on between us," He followed behind her as she walked off.

Stopping she turned around to look back at him. "I was your assistant and you fucked me, a few times, Mr don't mix business with pleasure, yeah fuckin' right! Who's to say you won't fuck her too!" She told him as she swirled on her heels storming down the hallway towards the guest bedroom, slamming the door shut behind her.

Tremaine glanced down at the box in his hand. Swallowing the ball of nervousness building in his throat, he made his way down the hallway towards the guest room. Tapping twice he twisted the knob to find it was locked. "Stevie? Stevie, c'mon unlock the door so we can talk, don't be immature, we're both adult's I'm positive both know how to communicate,"

"Call Ginger! Ya' spice girl!" 

"Stevie," He laughed knocking on the door. "I'm not fuckin' Ginger because I don't want her, I don't even like the woman! Besides Valerie was my assistant too, did I sleep with her? No, I didn't, so that's a pretty absurd averment and I should sue you for defamation!'' He hit his fist against the door.

He listened to the rushed footsteps coming towards the door. A few seconds passed before he heard the locks twist and the door swung open. "I don't give a fuck--"

Tremaine pushed his way into the room with her. Grabbing her face between the palm of his hand he made her look at him. "Listen to me, Stevie, no listen to me. I'm not fuckin' Ginger a'ight? I haven't lied to you in the past, and I have no reason to start now, Stevie, we both know that. I just needed to find help when you quit, I knew I had fucked up, and to be completely honest? I thought I'd lost you for good, she's just the help that's all," He admitted candidly hoping she would perceive thee sincerity in his voice and believe his words to be true.

Studying his eyes. Her anger lessessned as she lowered her eyes from his stare.  Pulling her face away from his grip. "Okay," She stated quietly.

"You don't believe me do you, look, I'll call her and let her tell you it's nothing going on,"

"No, it's fine, I believe you," She moved away from him towards the bed. Taking a seat on the side of it. 

"Then why do I get the feeling you don't?" He moved over to take a seat next to her. "C'mon Stevie talk to me?" He bumped her shoulder with his.

"Because--" She shrugged. "It really isn't my business if you are, I mean I'm not saying you are. But, it's just if you are, I don't know why I'm getting so tight over it, it isn't like me and you are an item, you can do as you please, we're just screwing around honestly, so we're both free to do as we please, I apologize for being dumb," She voiced calmly.

"I'm tired, so, I'm going to head to bed, you should head to bed too, if we're going to get up early to get to the hardware store in the morning," She stood up moving around to the other side of the bed.

"So we're done with the conversation now, because you don't want to be an adult and talk about it?"

"Talk about what, Tremaine? There's nothing to talk about. I was getting upset over nothing, it isn't like were exclusive, we aren't even dating. You and I are.... Friend's with benefits, that's all there is right? So there's nothing to talk about, goodnight," She got situated on her side underneath the covers.

Tremaine stood up from the bed. "So you really about to sleep in here?" He asked tucking his hands in his pajama pant pockets.

"Yeah, we agreed on that the drive up here, sperated rooms,"

"It was a joke! You know I didn't mean that shit, c'mon, Stevie, clearly you're upset here. I know we didn't make anything official, and, you're right we aren't dating. But it doesn't mean we don't owe one another respect, if I'm sleeping with you? I ain't thinking bout' nobody else, let alone fuckin' em, so that "free to do me" bullshit is trash, cause you not and neither am I,"

"Why not I can date as I please, you aren't my man," She sat up in the bed.

He smacked his lips annoyed as he scrunched up his lip. "That don't matter, Stevie! Shouldn't no other nigga be getting your time and attention when I'm fuckin' you raw, spending mad fuckin' money on you and giving you the princess treatment! Be fucking for real right now. I'm not doing that shit for the hell of it! Because if you wanna play the field say that shit? Cause' I'm not trying to waste my time getting played lik' a trick!" 

"Wah--"

He held his hand cutting her off. "Ya'know what fuck it, don't even worry bout' it. You right do what the fuck you want to, Stevie," He moved towards the door to walk out of the room. "And you know what maybe I will fuck Ginger! On my desk at work Monday and send you a fuckin' video of it, With yo' green ass!"

"Good! Fuck the skank, I hope your dick falls off when you do, dummy!" She sat up in the bed snatching up a pillow casting it at him with all her power. 

Catching it he tucked it under his arm. "Good! I hope it does too!" He yelled back before he slammed the door shut behind himself.

"Stupid!" She yelled from the other side.

Standing there on the side of the door, he laid his head back against the wall. Sighing deeply to himself his shoulders slumped down. He turned to knock on the door, but decided not to. Instead he made his way down the hallway to the master bedroom. Heading inside he slammed the door shut.

Tremaine tossed the pillow on the bed, frowning he slumped down on the side preparing to settle in for the night

________________________________

Update 😩..  Goodnight babies!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
2.1M 44.2K 54
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I tried getting out of his hold, but he had more strength in his finger than I had in my body. He flipped me over until...
444K 15.5K 25
Blossom and Bloom Graceful and Tender - She couldn't believe her ears, or her eyes. Her husband, the man she loves, the father of her unborn baby, wa...
67.8K 2K 27
Sequel to loving me isn't easy Amber slept with the biggest drug lord unknowingly and she lost her virginty to him and ended up pregnant he left her...