Trust- a criminal minds fanfic

By hotchnissforever

Amelia Hotchner is the daughter of Aaron Hotchner and Emily Prentiss. She is a sophomore in high school and i... More

Chapter 1: Party
Chapter 2: Missing
Chapter 3: Aftermath
Chapter 4: Telling the truth(sort of)
Chapter 5: Morning of Punishment
Chapter 6: Conference Room
Chapter 7: Arguments
Chapter 8: Sleepover
Chapter 9: School
Chapter 10: Gynaecologist Appointment
Chapter 11: Party
Chapter 12: Talking
Chapter 13: First case
Chapter 14: Hospital
Chapter 15: Returning home
Chapter 16: Spa Day
Chapter 17: Punishment
Chapter 18: Jack
Chapter 19: Thanksgiving
Chapter 20: Emergency Gynaecologist visit
Chapter 21: Black Friday
Chapter 22: Attitude
Chapter 23: Security Cameras
Chapter 24: Chloe comes over
Chapter 25: Back at the Bureau
Chapter 26: Conversations with JJ
Chapter 27: Happy 1st of December
Chapter 28: Christmas Shopping
Chapter 29-All nighters
Chapter 30- D+
Chapter 31- packing
Chapter 32-Christmas traditions?
Chapter 33-Christmas Party
Chapter 34-Christmas
Chapter 35-Cuba
Chapter 35.5: Piercings
Chapter 36-Alone
Chapter 37- finding out
Chapter 38-Therapy
Chapter 39- can't sleep
Chapter 40-Easter
Chapter 41- knocking on deaths door
Chapter 42-waking up
Chapter 43-rehab
Chapter 44-48 hours
Chapter 45-times up
Chapter 46-Drinks with JJ
Chapter 47- Missing her too much
Chapter 48- 60 Days
Chapter 49- Coming home
Chapter 50- car rides
Chapter 51-"4th of July"
Chapter 52-Beach Breeze
Chapter 53: Boardwalk
Chapter 54: Sunrise
Chapter 55: NA meetings
Chapter 57: Cheer practice
Chapter 58: Happy Birthday
Chapter 59: Paying for pills

Chapter 56: Lasagna

442 9 7
By hotchnissforever

Your mom wakes you up the next morning and brings you back to Dr. Cruz's office. You sigh in the waiting room as your mom just holds your hand. Once you saw that Dr. Cruz was ready, your mom gives you a kiss on the head before looking at you. "I will be upstairs at my desk. Call me if you need anything" she says before you walk in. Once she saw that you were inside, she walks out and quickly makes her way to the office.

"Hey Amy" Dr. Cruz says as she opens the door and gestures you in. You sit down on the couch as she takes a seat in the chair opposite you. "How are you?" she asks. "I'm fine" "how is it being back home?" she asks. "Really good" you say with a smile. "Well that's great to hear!" she says. "I hear you went to Rossi's beach house with the team. How did that go?" "I had a really fun time. It was a nice distraction to get away from life and relax" you say.

"I heard there was a little incident on the way up, if you would like to talk about it" "it's really no big deal but we pull in at a gas station and go into the convenience store. As I was passing the window inside, I saw a drug trade happen." You say with a shrug. "Do you want to talk about how that made you feel?" she asks. "Um mad maybe" "why?" "Because they did it out in the open" "any other feelings?" "I guess jealous" "why?" "because I would do anything right now even for the smallest pill" "and why's that?" "Because when I take it, I feel free and happy" you say.

"Your mom was telling me that you were going to cheer tomorrow" "ye" "tell me a bit more about that" "um it's the first cheer practice of the summer. I missed tryouts but my mom emailed the coach and she said that it was fine and I didn't need to try out" "well that's very impressive" she says. "I guess so" you say. "How are you feeling about going back?" she asks. "A little nervous and maybe excited" you respond.

"And why's that?" "Well I haven't seen most of these people since before I left for rehab. Apparently there are a bunch of different rumours going around about why I left. So I know that I will get asked and I don't think I am ready to tell people about rehab." you say. "Do you know what you are going to tell people when they ask?" "Well I told Chloe to tell people that my parents had to go on a last minute case and they brought me with them. But that I should be back in the fall" "I see, and do your parents know about this?" "No" "you should probably tell them so it doesn't come out that you were lying" "okay" you say knowing that you probably wouldn't.

"What were these rumours going around anyway?" "Well there was pregnancy, dead, that I have some sort of disease, or switched to some strict catholic school cause my parents couldn't deal with me anymore." you say. "and how did they make you feel?" "I don't know why but I actually found them quiet funny". "Okay well I was talking to your mom and we both agreed that  it would be beneficial for you to see me again in 2 days and we can talk about how your first day back at cheer went." "Okay" you said as you get up. "And Amy, welcome back" she says with a smile. You smile back before you walk out.

You saw that your mom wasn't outside so you hop into the elevator. You ride up to the 6th floor and walk out. You see your mom heavily concentrated on a file. You walk up to her and sit down next to her. You could see that she had her noise cancelling AirPods in. She puts the file down and takes out her AirPods. She sees you sitting there on your phone. "Hey baby, how long have you been waiting there for?" "I just got here like a few seconds ago" "okay perfect, you ready to go?" she asks. "yes" you say as you jump up and walk to the elevator while your mom was putting her things away.

She walks up behind you and gives you a side hug as she pulls you in. She kisses your head. "How was therapy?" she asks. "Same as usual" you said. She tucks a strand of hair behind you ear before stroking your cheek. "Are you okay?" She asks as she makes eye contact with you. "yes, I'm fine" you say as you put on a fake smile. The elevator opens and you hop in.

Emily's POV
Amy was looking nervous and you knew that you would have to force it out of her. You hop into the car and start pulling out of the parking lot. "Hey Amy, what do you want for dinner?" you ask. "I'm not really that hungry?" she says. "Okay, we can discuss this later" you say as she rolls her eyes. "There's nothing to discuss" she says as she crosses her arms.

You pull up to your place and Amy walks out immediately as you follow behind her. You walk into the apartment as Amy slams her bedroom door. Aaron looks at you confused. You give him your confused look back. "Oh I invited Rossi over for dinner" "Aaron, the house isn't clean and I have no food" you say back angrily. "He's bringing food and the house is clean" "fine" you say as he brings you in for a hug. "Do you know what he is bringing?" you ask as you hug him back. "He said lasagna" "mmh, maybe I'll treat you tonight" you say as you kiss his lips.

"I have to check in on Amy, but I'll come back out. What time is he coming over at?" "6:30?" "Okay" you said as you walk to Amy's door.

You knock on it lightly but don't hear a response. You open it and see Amy had her headphones in and her back was to the door. You sit on her bed next to her. She takes off her headphones and turns to look at you. "Rossi's coming over for dinner and bringing lasagna!" you say as she smiles. "Really?" "Yes" you give her a quick kiss on the head and pull her in for a hug.

"And baby, you already made the team. So don't listen to the other girls because you deserve to be there" you say as she looks at you with tears in her eyes. "How did you know?" she asks as you wipe a tear that fell down her cheeks. "I'm your mom, I know everything" you say with a smile. "Now take a nap and relax. I'll call you when Rossi arrives" you say as you exit her bedroom.

Rossi knocks on the door and you open it. "Hey" you say as he hands you the lasagna. You put it down on the island before giving him a big hug. "Hey Emily" "Hey Dave" "Hey Aaron" "I'm just going to grab Amy" you said as you creep into her room.

You turn in the light and she slowly wakes up. "Rossi's here" she jumps out of bed and walks int the living room. "Amy, mio nipote, how are you" "I'm good" she says as she embraces him in a warm hug. He then whispers something in her ear which causes her to laugh.

She starts setting the table while Rossi comes over to you. The food was still warm so you put the food down on the tab and started eating. Amy's mood had improved greatly.

Rossi's lasagna was delicious and it improved Amy's mood greatly. Rossi was chatting with her the whole. He brought up cheer practices and she happily told him about tomorrow. You couldn't tell if she was faking it in front of Rossi or if she was genuinely excited. Maybe it was both. She just hid her nervousness very well.

Rossi then asks Amy if she was excited for her birthday. You almost choke on your food as you look at Aaron in panic. He looks back at you in the same state as you both look at Amy. She puts her fork down and looks at Rossi.

"Oh I forgot that it was coming up" she says with a shrug. "What is the date anyways?" she asks as he responds "the 21st" "oh wow" is all she could say. "I guess I kind of lost track of time while I was away" she says with a laugh. "Have you thought of birthday presents?" he asks. "Nope, but I'll make a list tonight!" she says as he smiles. "Cant wait to see it" he says.

Rossi left and Aaron hopped into the shower. Amy hopped on the couch and went on her phone as she scrolled through TikTok looking up ideas.

"You okay?" you asked as she nods not taking her eyes off her phone. "Do you want me to give you some melatonin before bed?" you continue as she turns off her phone and looks up at you "yes please". You walk to the kitchen and Amy follows you. You open the cupboard and pull out a box with a lock.

Amy sees the lock and rolls her eyes as she storms off into her room. You open the lock and take two melatonin gummies out. You put the melatonin back in the box and lock it up. You put the box away before walking into Amy's room.

You knock on the door and she yells come in. You see her on her computer making her birthday list with links attached. You walk over and look over her shoulder. "Send me the document and I will talk to Rossi" you say as you kiss her cheek. You put her melatonin in her hand and she takes them. "Night baby, I'll wake you up at 8 if you aren't up already" you say as she nods.

You walk out of her room. As you were about to shut the door you turn and look at her. "Don't stay up too late, you have a big day tomorrow" you say as she gives you a thumbs up before you shut the door.

You hop into the shower and quickly wash your body before getting out. You walk into your room and see Aaron in bed reading his book. You take off your robe and get into your pyjamas. You turn around and see Aaron's eyes on your body. You couldn't help but smile as you hop into bed. You give him a quick kiss as he returns back to his book.

"Hey Aar" he says as he takes his eyes off the book once again and looks at you. "Am I a bad mom for forgetting my own daughters birthday?" you ask. He puts his book down and brings you in for a hug. Your head was now resting on his chest as he starts speaking.

"Of course not, we've just been so busy with Amy just coming home from rehab, finding NA meetings, booking therapy appointments, getting her cheer stuff sorted, on top of all of our other obligations that we just lost track of time and forgot the date"

"I know but still, I'm her mother. I should remember the date that I gave birth to her seeing as it was such a traumatising experience" "but it's her birthday, her favourite time of the year and she also managed to forget."

"Also, that day was traumatising for me too and I still managed to forget" he says as you turn to him with your eyebrows raised in confusion. "Did you push a baby out of you?" "No, but I did watch it and boy was that not a sight for sore eyes" he says as you playfully slap him.

"I love you" you say to him as you look at him "and I love you too" he says as he leans in and gives you a gentle kiss before he turns off his reading light and you both fall asleep. Or well you were about to before you heard the shower running.

Authors Note: Hey guys, thank you so much for continuing to read this story. It really means a lot to me. I'm sorry that I am not updating as much as I should but it's because I am working on a new book!! I will keep you guys updated on the book and let you know more about it later. It's still in the early stages but I thought that you guys should know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.1K 950 16
*college au* y/n is a spunky and rebellious history major at yale university aaron hotchner is her older, much more serious history professor one da...
59.2K 2.3K 24
Set in 1987. 17-years-old Emily Prentiss is the complete opposite of the expectation of an ambassadress' daughter. Suffering from the bad relationshi...
1.8K 37 14
⋆✧・゚: *✧・゚:*This is an Aaron Hotchner x OC (female) story set in the Criminal Minds universe. Please leave feedback and feel free to vote! Warning: M...
2.3K 101 14
❝ 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 ❞ Too many arguments too much tears, they foresee how it will...