The Beauty Within (Bakugo X B...

By Lunora0101

Yes this is a Beauty and The Beast AU Bakugo fan fiction and Beauty is black, hope you'll enjoy. 😉 ~~~~~ You... More

A Tale as Old as Time
Where The Witch's Daughter Lies
The Cursed King
Be Our Guest
They Lurk in the Darkness🥀
I Need a Favor
Questions
Within the Pages
Arguments
Guilt🥀
Conflicting
First Snow
Enter the Fangs of Toga
Deception
Concern🥀
There is Hope
Scarlet Sorcerer
The God of War
The Greatest Mage
Beginnings of a Spark 🥀
Inexperienced
Sprouting Buds
The Elders
Captivating
Sound Sleep🥀
The Most Talented
The Most Sinister
The Most Beloved
The Most Sacred
The Most Beautiful🥀
Heart Piercer
Curse of all Curses
Vengeful
Bloodlust🥀
Hellfire
Heartache
Grief
*ੈ✩‧₊˚Finale *ੈ✩‧₊˚
Extra: Wedding Day

Something Lovely

178 11 3
By Lunora0101

"Well the Elders are gonna be on your ass now." You said jokingly as you and Katsuki walked through the estate.

"Ah shit." He muttered as he looked off in thought. "Yeah. But they were more concerned about me getting married. I don't think I'll worry about that for too long."

You glanced at him seeing a glint in his eyes before you tilted your head at him. "Are you trying to propose to me?"

Katsuki shrugged before stopping his walk, as did you. "Well, I do at some point but, I want us to start off normally."

You nodded at his explanation and gave him a smile and taking his hand. "I'd like that."

"Okay then." Katsuki said with a smirk of his own as you kept walking. "There isn't shit to do here. Wanna go to town?"

"Um." You paused as you finally recalled the dark presence you felt in the garden. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Well you know I'm witch or sorceress, I still don't know, but I felt something I didn't like when I went to walk outside while waiting for you."

"You felt something you didn't like?" Katsuki asked stopping your stride and looking at you confused. "Something like what?"

"Some kind of bad magic, I don't know. It wasn't there when we came yesterday. But it's here now, and it doesn't feel right."

Katsuki looked out one of the windows then down in thought. He took his hand away from yours and crossed his arms. "Did you ask Shitty Hair about it? He can sense that shit too can't he?"

"Yeah Eijirou can, but I don't want him to go and investigate it. If it is as bad as I think it is, he'll get hurt."

"Then let's go ask his mom, she's the most talented fucker around right?"

"Oh yes she is. Lord I was so concerned about you I forgot." You said before laughing and the two of you walked in a different direction.

Katsuki eyed your laughter fondly, to think that you were so concerned you forgot about the possible danger outside the estate. Call him selfish, he was enjoying the attention from you. The two of you walked for some time as Katsuki retraced his steps to the room he was turned back in.

You knocked the door. "Come in." Rei said from the other side as you opened the door. She stood by a window flipping through a tome. "You came about the presence outside."

"Um," you sounded at her knowledge of your concern. "yes, you wouldn't happen to know what it is? Do you?"

"No," she said shaking her head and looking outside. "I've never sensed this before. It came with you."

"I promise you I-"

"Don't worry," she raised her hand interrupting you. "I know it isn't you, something followed you here with malicious intent. But I can't quite discern what is causing it. For right now, don't leave the estate, under any circumstances."

You glanced at Katsuki who nodded softly. "Okay then, thank you Rei."

"Of course my dear." At that the two of you left her room.

"Alright then I guess we're stuck here for a while." You said Katsuki as he sucked his teeth.

"Yeah, you hungry?" He asked you.

Suddenly you recalled that you haven't eaten in a long time. "I am yeah."

"I saw the kitchen when I followed her earlier. Come on." He took your hand and lead you through the halls.

You looked down at how his hand seemed to swallow yours. It looked so different with his human features. The skin on his palm was so soft and warm. You held his arm with your other hand and felt around at the muscle in his arm.

Katsuki noticed your action and didn't react just to see what you would do. Finally he led you into the kitchen.

"So what do you want to eat?" You asked him.

"I'm cooking this time so sit down." Katsuki told you as you looked back at hum surprised.

"You can cook?"

"What kind of fucking human would I be if I couldn't cook for myself?" He asked slightly harsh in his tone.

You raised your hands in defense and sat on a nearby stool as you watched him roll up his sleeves. He took out some ingredients and placed them on the counter before he washed the onions. You leaned against the wall and watched him work with expertise. Suddenly your eyes lingered to his arms and you watched them flex as he worked.

Not aware you were staring Katsuki looked up at your gaze and scoffed softly.

"Here." He said bringing two plates to you.

Your eyes widened at the sight as you looked up at him astonished by the creations. "This looks great Katsuki!" You praised the male as his face reddened slightly.

"I know, come on." He told you hiding his pride as you followed him to the dining area next door.

You sat down next to him and Katsuki placed the pancakes in front of you. As you started to eat, you looked over and saw Katsuki chew quietly. On the corner of his mouth the sauce from the food stuck there. You reached up and used your thumb to get the food off. Katsuki glanced at you swiftly surprised by the contact.

"You had food on your face." You told him as he glanced at the food that was on your thumb.

Katsuki took your hand and kissed your thumb taking the food off. Your eyes widened at the action and you felt your heart accelerate. You stared at him and he looked back at you.

"I've kissed you before idiot." Katsuki said with a smirk.

"Shut up. I know that." You retorted as you took your hand away and continued to eat.

You heard him laugh quietly and rolled your eyes. "Hey, look here." Katsuki told you suddenly.

He took hold of your chin and suddenly leaned before kissing you. Your heart suddenly felt like it would leap out of your chest. You were 27 and never been kissed before, it was surprising to say the least. As he held your face in place, you finally relaxed and returned the affection. Katsuki pulled away and you looked up at him shocked.

"What was that for?" You asked.

"You had food on your mouth." He responded with a smirk.

"You don't have to make an excuse to kiss me Katsuki." You told him while crossing your arms.

"I know, I'm not." Katsuki said back as his hand moved to your cheek. "You still got some more too."

You scoffed softly as he leaned in and kissed you again. This time it was longer, and more affectionate as you pulled him closer by his shirt.

~~~~~~~

"So we won't be able to leave now?" Eijirou asked his mother as they walked down the hall and she still held the tome.

"Not until I can figure what it is that is lingering outside our house." She told him as she closed the book. "Whatever it is, it's targeting Y/N."

His eyes widened suddenly. "Are you serious?"

"Yes, that brief moment when Y/N initially stepped out side the presence grew darker. As if it was waiting for her to come close. It wants her to come outside. It doesn't care for the rest of us. Y/N cannot leave the estate. That is the most important."

"Well then we should tell them that." Eijirou suggested. "Perhaps she may know something about who or what is out there."

"If that were the case, then she would know what's put there. Especially if she's familiar with it, she doesn't know what this is. Y/N probably has an unknown target on her back." Rei said until her gazed turned to the cracked open door of the dining area.

She tilted her head and saw and Katsuki close together. You sat on his lap and he held you close by your waist. Katsuki was smiling at you and you appeared to laugh softly at whatever he said.

Rei smiled softly at the sight as she walked by. Well isn't that lovely.

**********************************************

1373 words

Oh lord.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 6.2K 34
On November 30th y/n l/n has decided to kill herself before the new year. Before doing so she wishes to secretly complete her bucket list with her be...
265K 5K 84
Some scenes in here will particularly cater to black readers Y/n lost her parents at 7 The world had failed her and she made sure she became perfect...
31K 1.7K 95
‼️Book 2 Out Now‼️ For years I've walked under clouds of blood, trauma, and fake love. My father isn't around to cheer me on, and my mother doesn't w...
354K 9.3K 52
what is it going to take to become a hero? will they be afraid of your quirk? or rather, will they shut you down? those were things you constantly t...