Temporary Affair (slow update...

By KvngIvyy

Formerly titled "dear you" ______ 32, Tremaine Maverick needed help around his office. Especially after his... More

c a s t
one | dose of caffeine
two | shell shocked
three | lack of better words (filter)
four | takin' shots
five | stylish trickster
six | the who's who.. pt1
seven | the who's who.. pt 2
eight | certain circumstances
nine | friendly invitation pt 1
ten | friendly invitation pt 2
eleven | clashing
twelve | up in the air pt 1
thirteen | up in the air pt 2
fourteen | livin' it up [filter]
fifteen | a amorous proposition
sixteen | deal breaker pt 1 (filter)
seventeen| deal breaker pt 2
eighteen | checkmate
nineteen | know your worth
twenty | peace offerings
twenty one | pushing thee blame (filter)
twenty two | leftovers
twenty three | truth be told pt 1
twenty four | truth be told pt 2
twenty five | night cap
twenty six | all night long
twenty seven | risqué
twenty eight | hide & seek
twenty nine | back to square one
thirty | take notice
thirty one | private show pt 1
thirty two | private show pt 2
thirty three | shot caller (filter)
thirty four | getaway
thirty five | foolish tiff
thirty six | an us-ship
thirty eight | date night pt1
thirty nine | date night pt2
forty| date night pt 3
forty one | opening up [short]
forty two | making it official
forty three | anticipation
forty four| taking chances pt 1
forty five | taking chances pt 2 (new)
forty six | uninvited guest (new)
forty seven| bringing out the best (new)
forty eight | rich $hit pt 1
forty nine | rich $hit pt 2
fifty | vacay mode
fifty one | airing it out
fifty two | in the moment (short)
fifty three - on the table
fifty four - setting the record straight
🖤
fifty five - not so alone (filter)
fifty six - in your arms (filter)
fifty seven - finding forgiveness
fifty eight - moments with you pt 1(filler)
fifty nine - moments with you pt 2
sixty - all about you
sixty one | lover's den pt 1
sixty two - lover's den pt 2

thirty seven | doing a good deed

2.1K 178 78
By KvngIvyy

A week later ..

After the nice little getaway with Stevie, the two were back in the city and ready to take on the fresh week of opportunities. Tremaine, couldn't wait to be back in the office and back to work. On the other hand, Stevie was banned from the office for a couple hours as Tremaine sent her off to get her hair and nails done.

While he was to handle the whole Ginger situation. Which was to "fire her, immediately" according to Stevie that morning when he left for work.

There was knocking on Tremaine's office door. Looking up he removed his glasses and moved from behind his computer screen to peek. "C'mon,"

The door opened and in she walked, thee six inch pumps carrying her curvaous soma into the room. Smiling,  she approached the desk with a file in her hand. "Morning, Mr. Maverick, I have that letter typed up like you asked,"

"Ginger?! Oh shit I forgot about you, uh--" He stammered checking his watch for the time. Panic sets in straight away, when he heard the elevator ding notifying him someone was getting off.

"Stevie!" Jade yelled as he heard hurried steps outside the office.

"Oh---" He stood up from his seat. Fixing his suit jacket, he moved around the desk as he heard the clack of heels nearing his office.

"Mr. Maverick," Stevie tapped on the door as she peeked inside. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were with someone I'll come back,"

"Stevie wait a minute," Tremaine called after her before she could exit the office. "Ginger, Stevie, Stevie.. my assistant Ginger,"

Stevie nodded smiling. "Ginger? That's a nice name, nice to meet you, wow you're really pretty, she's really pretty isn't her?" Stevie extended her hand out to her. Looking between Tremaine and Ginger.

Ginger smiled as she shook Stevie's hand. "Nice to meet you, Stevie, and thanks, you're really goregous yourself,"

"Ginger could you give us a minute please?" Tremaine asked adjusting his cufflink, avoiding eye contact with Stevie as he stifled his laughter.

She smiled as she shook her head. "Yeah of course, cuse me," With that she turned making her way passed Stevie and out of the office.

Stevie closed the door behind her. Crossing her arms at her breasts. She arched her eyebrow. "Why is she still here, Tremaine? She's still here, I don't like that, it's Monday, Tremaine!" She inquired rolling her eyes.

Tremaine moved towards Stevie opening his arms to hug her. "Look at you. You look good, damn,"

She pushed him away. "Nu uh don't touch me. And I know I look good, I sent you pictures, which you didn't reply to, I should.. Never mind why is she here, Tremaine?"

"I got busy with calls, kitten, c'mere gimme a kiss, fine ass come in here looking good enough to eat," He moved to hug her anyways. Grabbing her jacket, he pulled her closer to him as he leaned over kissing her lips gently.

Stevie rolled her eyes as she smiled. "You not slick,. Tremaine, I tell you what? I'm going to go talk to Lewis about my laptop malfunctioning? And I want her outta' my office before I get back," Pushing away from him she turned around to walk out of the office.

"Yes ma'am whatever you say," He leaned over slapping her butt. As she moved to open the door to walk out of the office.

"I like that," With that she made her way out of the office in route to the tech department.

Tremaine made his way around the desk to sit down. Lifting up his phone he dialed Stevie's extension in order to reach Ginger, who was in her officer currently filling some paperwork.

"Hey, Ginger, can I speak to you for a moment?" He inquired.

Hanging the call up he sat waiting for her arrival. A few minutes go by and there's knocking at his office door. "C'mon," Tremaine called out as he then relaxed back in his seat.

The door cracked open and Ginger peeked in. "Hey wanted to talk?" She pushed the door open further and stepped inside the office.

He lifted his hand gesturing her into the office. "Yeah c'mon in and shut the door," He motioned towards an empty chair. "Have a seat,"

Ginger moved to take a seat in the empty chair across from his desk. Crossing her legs, she straightened a wrinkle in her skirt. "Is everything alright, Mr. Maverick? Did I do something wrong?" She inquired shyly, as she tucked a loose curl behind her ear.

"No actually you haven't, Ms. King, you've done an excellent job so far, but, I hate to have to do this, unfortunately I'm going to have to let you go, I explained that this position was only temporary until my assistant, Ms. Calhoun returned? And she has, which was the young lady you met a moment ago?"

Ginger nodded with a small smile. "Of course I remember, well, I didn't know it'd be this soon, that sucks because I enjoyed working for you, Mr. Maverick. But luckily I have another opportunity lined up, with Lucas and Hanley? When I put you down on my resume they couldn't wait to snatch me up if and when I left here, besides my boyfriend is up from partner there and he's looking for a hot secretary," She giggled. "So there's that! But working for you is so top tier, Mr. Maverick, and I'd like to thank you for presenting me with this opportunity. Even for this short amount of time? It's been excellent!" Standing up she extended her hand across the desk towards Tremaine.

Smiling Tremaine reached over firmly shaking her hand. "I appreciate you for filling in when you did, Ms. King, and I truly wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors,"

"Thank you, well, I'll go gather my things," Cheerful and content, Ginger made her way out of his office to gather the few things from Stevie's office.

Tremaine lifted the receiver up and placed it to his ear. Pushing a few button he connected with Jade's phone.

"Yes, Mr. Maverick?"

"Can you connect me with the Tech department? I'm trying to reach Mr. Cooper," He explained.

"Right away, Mr. Maverick," Jade replied.

A few seconds passed. "Lewis Cooper, tech department..."

"Lewis, hi, Mr. Maverick here, is Ms. Calhoun in your department right now?" Tremaine asked resting back in his seat.

"I've been stuck in a meeting for about ten minutes, so, I'm not sure sir... Yup, she just walked in," Lewis laughed.

"Fix my shit, Lewis! Fuck do you get paid for? It isn't to be cute!" She fussed joking. 

"Can I speak to her?" Tremaine laughed as he heard Stevie's laughter in the background of Lewis's end of the phone call.

"Hello?"

"Listen, I decided not to fire Ginger, she's better at your job than you, so, I'm calling to let you know you need to come clean your office out, you've been fired," He moved the receiver away from his mouth to chuckle.

"So Ms.."

"Mr. Maverick? Is everything okay? Stevie stormed outta here like fire was set under her feet,"

Laughing hearty he shook his head, as he moved the receiver from his ear.  "Let's get ready for action,"

Tremaine stood up from his seat, holding the receiver to back to his ear. "Everything's fine, Lewis, I'll have to call you back, I have a client,"

Saying their goodbyes, Tremaine hung the receiver up. Making his way around his desk, he headed for the door to walk out of his office. Leaning against the frame, he watched Ginger make her way down the hallway.

"Well nice meeting you, goodbye," Ginger waved to Jade.

"Same, cya," Jade waved, too happy she was getting the boot, and hopeful that Stevie was returning in her place.

"Mr. Maverick," Ginger nodded towards him as she continued on her way towards the elevators.

"Ms. King, goodbye, hey Jade?"

"Lunch, I know, I know, I'm going, you don't have to tell me twice, I be ready for lunch. Ya'know you're getting to be so nice! Not that you aren't nice I mean..." She tossed her hands up surrending her will to finish the statement. "--Don't even worry about it, let me get my stuff together to leave, Ginger? Hold that for me!" Jade popped up from her seat, yanking her bag on her shoulder. She rushed around her desk jogging for the elevator.

Tremaine rested against the framing of his door smiling. He checked his watch for the second time. Anticipating Stevie's angry arrival any minute now. Because he knew she was coming in with the speed of light to chew his head off his shoulders.

And just as the doors to the elevator Jade and Ginger were on shut closed. The doors to the shaft next to it opened and off stormed Stevie. Fuming, her eyes darted around the lobby until they landed on Tremaine.

"I will drag her outta' there, you fuckin' kidding me, Tremaine? Huh, you hired some knock knee'd, big titty bimbo in my place to replace me? Me, you gotta be shitting me," The black colored Kendall Miles heels clacked loudly down the hallway as Stevie strutted passed Tremaine in the direction of her office.

"Stevie--"

"Shut up!" She dismissed him.

Tremaine lifted up from his door. As he slowly followed behind Stevie down the hallway.

Stevie knocked on the door twice before she twisted the knob and walked in. "Hey Ginger, hi, Tremaine wanted me to tell you... There's nobody here--" She turned around to See Tremaine making his way into the office behind her.

"I know there's not," He smiled as he shut and locked the door behind them.
"I let her go a few minutes ago. That on the phone? Well that was a ruse to get you back upstairs, I see it worked, but what were you going to do, Ms. Calhoun?"

"I was going to fire her, since you seemed to be too much of a coward to do so," She turned looking at him as he leaned his back against the door eyeing her.

"I like you hair, you look good," He told her.

"Yeah? You do? I don't know, Tremaine, I have a big forehead and I--" She pouted as she touched her forehead.

Tremaine lifted his back off the door, sauntering over to her. He tucked his hands under her ears, drawing her head closer to him. He laid a kiss on her forehead. "I like this big ass head of yours," He exploded with loud laughter.

"Ha, ha! Get off of me, jerk!" She slapped his hands away from her. 

"I'm joking, ma, I'm joking. You're beautiful and your head isn't big. It's perfectly sculpted for me to kiss on a'ight?" He laid another kiss on her forehead.

"Mhmm, we still haven't talked about what I'm getting yet, you owe me--"

"We will over dinner, tonight, we got a date," He smiled.

Stevie arched her brow. "Do we now?" She asked.

Tremaine grabbed her hips lifting her up onto her desk. "Yup we do, me and you, tonight. And I've planned everything in advance. I just need you ready by eight,"

"You planned a date night for us?"

"Yes ma'am, I did, so the only thing I'll need you to bring is just one itsy bitsy thing?"

"And what's that Tremaine?" She asked curiously. As she studied his face, quietly praising his devilishly handsome looks. And sexy, sinister grin he had. As she also studied his 6'3 stature, from his head all the way down to his toes, lewdly envisioning the muscular body of his she knew was hidden underneath those expensive, foreign threads. One she loved to have pressed up against hers anyday, any time..

"Your smile," He pinched her chin drawing her out of her dazing off. 

Stevie clenched her teeth in order to suppress her growing smile. Fluttering her lashes, she tucked her lips as she fought to keep from smiling.

"Yo, oh my God, look at you! You're so fuckin' stubborn. Now you don't wanna smile? You so aggravating, i'on even wanna go on a date now," He fanned his hand as he turned to walk away from her.

"Tre," She grabbed his shirt pulling him back over between her legs. Smiling at him adoringly, she extended her arms out, wrapping them around his neck, purposely gravitating his body closer to hers. "I'm impressed, Mr. Maverick, you planned everything? By yourself, that's..." She dropped her hands from his neck to rest at his waist.

She flirted."That's very sexy and such a turn on," She leaned over laying two gentle kisses against his awaiting lips.

"You tryna uh--" He looked back at the door, then back at Stevie. "-- Go for a quickie? Everybody should be out for lunch," His hands rested on her thighs.

"Nope," She moved her arms from his waist, shoving space between them. She slipped off the desk.

Fixing her purse on her shoulder, she then glanced up at him. "I have a date tonight and I have to go find something to wear and get cute," She brushed passed him heading for the door.

Tremaine turned as he rested on the front of her desk, "Don't worry about that either. I handled that as well, kitten, someone should be delivering a package to your crib as we speak, it'll be there by the time you get home. I told you, I planned everything," The confidence within his announcement, immediately put a pause in Stevie's steps.

Turning on her feet, she glanced back at him. "Tremaine you did all of that?" She inquired too stunned to believe it to be true. But, she knew he wasn't one to lie or bullshit around. "Tremaine,"

Smiling he loosened his tie, as he started to unbuttoned his suit jacket. "Mhmm, now come to daddy," He beckoned her over with his finger.

Charmed and straightaway turned on by Tremaine's considerate and gracious deed. Stevie couldn't help but feel her body heat up. Walloped with lust and a craving for sexual satisfaction, she locked the door, and found herself strolling across the floor towards him.

Once inches apart Tremaine wrapped his hand around her throat, bringing her face to the position her wanted it. "You gone be my good girl and let me bend you over this desk and fuck you senseless, hmm?" He asked in-between set kisses against her lips.

"Yes--" Stevie blistered with anticipation and desire.

"Good," Releasing her neck, he turned towards the desk. Noticing it was papers and miscellaneous items landing around. "This... Shit can go," With a quick swipe everything was flung off the desk onto the floor.

"C'mere," He turned back around grabbing Stevie. Hoisting her up onto the cleared space.

_________________________________

Update 😩..

okay, I'm done. THAT'S IT, that's all!! That's enough to hold y'all over. While I work on other updates!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 1.2K 8
"Now, Gary. I understand that you're twenty-four. But I need you to train in restraining your sexual desire, you're not a horny teenager. So, we will...
68.5K 4.6K 25
Sabine Harlow and Shayne Carrington ************ [Can Oil and Water ever mix?] Carrington Enterprises, the most successful Oil Company in Dallas, Te...
228K 7.9K 48
"I'm okay. Just... feeling a little d-izzy." "Come." He grabbed my hand and dragged me after him over to his chair. Getting me to sit in it, he rema...
444K 15.5K 25
Blossom and Bloom Graceful and Tender - She couldn't believe her ears, or her eyes. Her husband, the man she loves, the father of her unborn baby, wa...