Temporary Affair (slow update...

By KvngIvyy

Formerly titled "dear you" ______ 32, Tremaine Maverick needed help around his office. Especially after his... More

c a s t
one | dose of caffeine
two | shell shocked
three | lack of better words (filter)
four | takin' shots
five | stylish trickster
six | the who's who.. pt1
seven | the who's who.. pt 2
eight | certain circumstances
nine | friendly invitation pt 1
ten | friendly invitation pt 2
eleven | clashing
twelve | up in the air pt 1
thirteen | up in the air pt 2
fourteen | livin' it up [filter]
fifteen | a amorous proposition
sixteen | deal breaker pt 1 (filter)
seventeen| deal breaker pt 2
eighteen | checkmate
nineteen | know your worth
twenty | peace offerings
twenty one | pushing thee blame (filter)
twenty two | leftovers
twenty three | truth be told pt 1
twenty four | truth be told pt 2
twenty five | night cap
twenty six | all night long
twenty seven | risquΓ©
twenty eight | hide & seek
twenty nine | back to square one
thirty | take notice
thirty one | private show pt 1
thirty two | private show pt 2
thirty four | getaway
thirty five | foolish tiff
thirty six | an us-ship
thirty seven | doing a good deed
thirty eight | date night pt1
thirty nine | date night pt2
forty| date night pt 3
forty one | opening up [short]
forty two | making it official
forty three | anticipation
forty four| taking chances pt 1
forty five | taking chances pt 2 (new)
forty six | uninvited guest (new)
forty seven| bringing out the best (new)
forty eight | rich $hit pt 1
forty nine | rich $hit pt 2
fifty | vacay mode
fifty one | airing it out
fifty two | in the moment (short)
fifty three - on the table
fifty four - setting the record straight
πŸ–€
fifty five - not so alone (filter)
fifty six - in your arms (filter)
fifty seven - finding forgiveness
fifty eight - moments with you pt 1(filler)
fifty nine - moments with you pt 2
sixty - all about you
sixty one | lover's den pt 1

thirty three | shot caller (filter)

2K 177 78
By KvngIvyy

Two days later ..

Stevie stood at the stove dancing to the music playing from her speaker. Flipping the pancake over in the skillet, is when her music was interrupted. Sighing loudly she turned to face the island top where her phone sat propped up, to see it was an incoming FaceTime call. Answering the phone she smiled into the camera.

"Good morning beautiful people," She smiled to see it was a group call with Cassidy, Ari and Myles.

She turned back around towards the stove, continuing to sway her hips to the music, she carried on with her cooking. Singing along to the music, as she poured more batter into the skillet.

"Morning!" Cassidy smiled as she continued brushing her teeth.

"Morning, babes, What you doing, big booty Judy, in your rich house wife robe, ohhhhh you got company?" Ari asked laughing.

"Cooking breakfast, and no I don't, nosey," Stevie rolled her eyes laughing as she turned to look back at her phone then back towards the stove.

"Breakfast!?!" Everyone yelled out in a shocked tone.

Laughing Stevie turned yet again to look back at her phone. "Yes! I'm cooking breakfast, damn, yall act like I don't be cooking or something,"

"Not breakfast!" Cassidy and Ari laughed coincidentally.

"Jinx!" They laughed.

"Jinx, shut the fuck up, I do cook breakfast, sometimes. What do yall want anyways?" Stevie asked turning back towards the stove to finish cooking.

"Um it's Sunday, Stevie, hello? It's Sunday funday, it was your turn to plan festivities this weekend, remember? Since your ass has been missing in action for the past two days. But anyways, what are we doing today, so I can plan my outfit out," Myles appeared in the camera behind Ari.

"Oh! Shit, today is Sunday, I completely forgot yall. Damn, um... Well I kinda have plans already, yall--"

"Plans?!?-! Stevie please don't be the one to ruin a five year tradition! We haven't missed a Sunday funday since we started doing it! See she's lying, she does have company! Since when does she cook fucking breakfast!" Ari nagged as he picked his phone up.

"Mhm.. She's lying for sure," Cassidy laughed lightly.

"First off I'm not lyin..." Stevie heard the heavy footsteps coming down the hallway. Looking up she saw Tremaine making his way towards the kitchen. "Alright, see yall later! Love you!" She moved to grab up her phone from where it sat.

"Mm, morning beautiful," Tremaine voiced in a groggy tone as he scratched at his bare chest.

"Wait! Who the hell is that?!?" Cassidy yelled as all three of their eyes widened at their screens.

Stevie extended her arm pushing Tremaine back before he could come into the camera. "None of your business! I said bye, I'll talk to yall later!"

"Stevie! We will come over there! Is that who's got you up cooking breakfast? He must've dropped beaucoup dick in her!" Myles cracked up laughing.

"Ewww!" Cassidy yelled. "I don't need to know what goes on with her coochie,"

"Stevie you getting ya' kutty kat played in, Mr man? You giving my friend thee Mercedes experience?" Ari teased laughing.

Stevie lifted her hand covering his mouth as she pushed him further out of the way. "Shhh--" She told him as she laughed quietly.

"Stevie?!? Stop hiding him, we wanna see him? Unless he ugly? Listen we won't judge you, or him," Myles cracked up.

Tremaine smiled as he bent grabbing the back of her thighs scooping her up. Stevie immediately clung onto him as squashed her immature shrieks of fear. "Oh my God," She laughed wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hey, Siri, hang up!" Stevie yelled.

"Stevie?!?"

The call was ended. And both Stevie and Tremaine started to laugh, when Stevie started to panic. "Oh no you gotta go, you gotta go," She told him as he placed her to her feet.

"Damn.. You just gone kick me out?" Tremaine laughed stunned.

"No, no it's not like that. It's just they're going to come over. You don't know my friends like I do, they're very nosey, so I don't need you here when they come. You gotta get dressed and go," She turned away from him heading back over to the stove.

But Tremaine grabbed her hand pulling her back. "That sucks because I actually wanted to spend the day with you, nothing too serious, ya'know, I don't know, I was thinking about taking a drive? It was on my agenda this weekend for myself, but I thought you might wanna tag along?" He inquired timidly as he shrugged before scratching the back of his neck.

"Well sure.. I'd love to, but drive where though, Tremaine, just around the city?" She asked.

"It's a surprise I think you'll like it,"

She shrugged with a smile. "Okay," She voiced softly as thee two maintained eye contact.

Tremaine reached over swiping his thumb across her bottom lip. "Mm, you're so fuckin' pretty, kitten, like how is it seven in the morning and you look so good,"

Blushing she looked away, before slowly returning her stare to his. "Hungry? I.. I'm cooking breakfast, shit! Breakfast!" She rushed over towards the stove to see her pancake had burned. "Well .. I was.." She sighed turning the knob off, sliding the skillet over.

Tremaine walked over joining her at the stove. Resting his hands at her shoulders, he gave them both a light squeeze. "I see you remembered about eating breakfast, good girl," He bent placing a kiss against her neck.

"Oh--" Stevie shivered a bit. "Uh.. you should be getting dressed to head out,"

"Yeah.." He smiled as he dropped his hands from her shoulders to her waist, spinning her around to face him, he stepped closer into her space. "I'll be back in about a hour to pick you up, a'ight? Also, pack a little bag, just enough for tonight and tomorrow,"

"Okay,"

"A'ight let me go get my stuff," Leaning her head down he laid a kiss against her forehead. "See ya' in a few, shorty. Oh and don't trip bout breakfast, I'll order you something and have it delivered,"
Walking away he headed back down to her bedroom to get dressed and head out.

Exhaling she fluttered her lashes dramatically as she laughed to herself. "Whew... Whew, let me take this plan b!" She moved around the kitchen.

________________________________________

Update 😩😂...

Just something quick I typed up on my lunch break to hold y'all over. Because yall girl going on a break, NO I'm not leaving or deleting anything, just a small break!

♥️ Love youuuus

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 15.5K 25
Blossom and Bloom Graceful and Tender - She couldn't believe her ears, or her eyes. Her husband, the man she loves, the father of her unborn baby, wa...
4.2K 178 34
"Here." He places the ball in my hands. "Let's try a different approach." He stands right behind me as my heart races. "W-what are you doing?" I ask...
4K 100 16
"π‘‡β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘'𝑠 π‘šπ‘¦ π‘π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘" You went to kindergarten with none other than Maverick and Cash baker who are now famous. All three of you wer...
577 58 25
"You can't deny everything just like that" I screamed at the boy I once thought loved me as tears welled up in my eyes, "Well watch me" he said casua...